In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you all very much for your sensitive replies.

I personally realized, that with the time going by, my answers vary. Today I'm able to write and think about these questions much more open and less ashamed than maybe 5 or 6 years ago.

1. - Are you going to change your mind on the cross?

Hanging on the cross, I think I'd bitch and swear at everybody at the scene, at least as long as I'm able to. Eventually also insulting other victims crucified along with me. For sure cursing at the guards and the executioners. I'd probably do so while they crucify me. Though that is depending on the impact of the flogging, and how much the march has worn me out. The fact that I'm crucified naked wouldn't have bothered me that much, since the cruifixion was a common penalty in the empire (in the safe distance of the present, hanging there naked with others is arousing for me). When I look at my writing concerning my behaviour as a crucified, I'm saying, yes, the cross would change me.

2. - If you attend a crucifixion as a spectator, would it be deterring to you?

Only to a point, but like most of us, I have never attended a real crucifixion (if that is positive or negative, I don't know). All the blood and the violence would be impressing to me. Some time ago I was at the state to have watched from the distance. Now I'd step closer, to take a good look at everybody involved in the crucifixion. I'd want to hear what the executioner says to his victim, and the conversation amongst the guards with the condemned while being raised. If I had the chance and the spectators had been allowed to walk up to the crucified, I would have. Maybe I'd have directed some words to them. That would have depended on the overall situation, though.

3. - What about being a guard and giving the executioner a hand? Would that bother you or would you enjoy it?

I couldn't talk about this issue previously, because I felt very ashamed the way I'm feeling about it. Ethics keep me from admitting my feelings, but being a guard in rome for crucifixions would have been something. For example I'd enoy to assemble the cross on the ground, hold the victim down to the wood, monitor the executioner doing his work. While the naked person that you hold down, would watch you and your fellow henchman. I'd listen and follow the instructions of the executioner, and occasionally receive insultings from the victim. Looking her/him into the eyes, answering laughing. To then lift the cross up with the attached condemned, and feel her/his helplessness, would be thrilling to me. To grab the cross beam and lift it up with the naked body is such a secret affair. Then the way up. It's the first time that the crucified is bit by bit confronted with the gravity that will drag out life. All these details, the cross sliding into the hole, the victim falling forward, screaming. The fixing of the cross in the ground, and finally the placing the titulus are such strong impressions. Releasing my dark side writing this, yes I'd be laughing with my fellow guards while we do so, and about the awkward positions of the hanging crucified.

4. - And how would you feel if you'd have to crucify the victims?

Here I'm not uninhibited. I think to strip and tie a person to the cross (by for example forcing her/him to climb up a ladder to reach the patibulum of the already standing and assembled cross) may could be possible. I'm aware of the fact, that the victim has been flogged and is weakened. As an executioner you had to really grab your victim, placing the bodies of these poor people the way you wanted it. I don't think I would have been able to nail somebody to the cross. That means really destroying the bones and the body, literally breaking the person. Even when I search in the darkest spots of my soul, it's hard to see. All in all, pity would have given me hell to do the job.

Last edited:
ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT

This Quoom picture shows the "relationship" between the victim and the executioners.
It seems that they all have to sort of cooperate, to get the crucifixion completed.

Quoom.JPG

She has to look down and watch the executioner driving the nail in.
Also very realistic, the second executioner holding the victims foot in place.
They all stay focused on the nail. It seems that the guy in the back
is talking to her, giving instructions what she can do to help the executioners, or what
has to happen next.
I love the feeling of this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT

This Quoom picture shows the "relationship" between the victim and the executioners.
It seems that they all have to sort of cooperate, to get the crucifixion completed.

View attachment 616741

She has to look down and watch the executioner driving the nail in.
Also very realistic, the second executioner holding the victims foot in place.
They all stay focused on the nail. It seems that the guy in the back
is talking to her, giving instructions what she can do to help the executioners, or what
has to happen next.
I love the feeling of this picture.
[/QUOTE]

I think the picture shows the reality of it. The woman has become aware that her fate is sealed, regardless of struggle. And any more struggle would just be more painful and satisfy any onlookers. Better to just cooperate and get it over with so people will leave her alone to die, which she knows her her only path.

Sculptures

I'm drying out, my heart pounding in the slowly setting sun.
Meanwhile the hot wind keeps blowing up dust, sticking to our sweaty, bloodstained bodies.
Every once in while I can still hear a scream from the other crucified, or hear travelers passing by laughing
because of us.
Some of them even finding their way to the crosses, to read why we have been crucified.
The guards just scarcely taking notice. A vendor and his wife stepped between us, and Andrea's
condition makes the lady laugh:

"You criminal woman, when you sit on that plug, one could think you have a penis. When we walked up,
we weren't sure about it, but it's just a plug. With that dust covering you, it's hard to tell if you are still alive or not.
Let's take a look at your titulus, Andrea is your name, sentenced for various crimes. Let me know,
do you deserve this?"

Keeping my eyes on the woman, Andrea is answering with a weak voice:

"If it pleases you, yes I deserve it. But no matter what, I still feel much better than you will ever do."

Saying that, her chin is sinking to her chest, her upper body falling forward and pulling her arms tight again.

Her husband: "All of you are really filthy, we will walk on and have some cool drinks at the village during this hot evening.
I'm absolutely positive, that your guards will do the same, too."

Turning to Daniela, talking and laughing: "Look at that little slave. She wasn't nailed, but it looks like she is done, ha, ha.
Hey guard, did you notice that this slave is finished? She must have been really bad, to be treated like that. You slave, you have lost your loin cloth. It's right here below your feet. Well, it won't make you look that much better."

The wife also amused: "It's a hot day, I'm sure she wanted to get rid of her loincloth. This was probably a favor from the men here. With all that dust on her body, she looks like a sculpture.
But look at her tits hanging down limb. She didn't watch herself, all these cuts and bruises. The soldiers didn't nail her, maybe they shoud have. But these ropes seem to be very tight.
Eventually to tight for the bitch."

She is reaching out now to touch the strong rope, that is holding Daniela's arms behind the patibulum on the stipes.
Like accidently stroking first the rope, and then the victims upper body.

Saying: "She is still warm, are you sure she is dead?."

One of the guards is taking his pilum, stepping aside the couple and is watching Daniela's upper body closely. With the chin on her chest and
the complete body weight on her arms, she must have suffocated. The guard pushing the body a few times and then holding Daniela's head up at her chin to check.
But no response. He is letting the head fall to the torso again.

The guard: "You are maybe right vendor. Me and my comrades would like to spend some hours at the tavern, too. It seems like we are getting closer to our drinks, ha, ha."

Slowly I'm turning my head towards Andrea, but she doesn't seem to take notice of what's going on. Sitting on the seat plug, the arms stretched with the head hanging down, the long straight hair over her face.
Every breath rising her boobs, letting these, by their weight stretched tits with the huge areola slightly dangle.

Just the male slave next to Daniela, is watching mindful what is happening to his female slave friend.
The vendor and his wife are also monitoring with interest and amusement the guards next actions.

The vendors wife: "This is nice evening entertainement, guard. There was good business for us and it's even better now in the future, with these two criminals on the crosses. We would gladly pay for a prostitute, if we'd meet you at the tavern. On the titulus from this naked bitch it says, that she was crucified for rebellious behaviour. Now, unfortunately we haven't seen any of that."

The guard to the vendors wife: "I appreciate your offer a lot. Believe me, this slut has been bitching and cursing at everybody here at the sessorium. Despite the heavy flogging she has received and despite that she was hanging from the cross already."

While the guard is holding his pilum with the haft under his arm, we see him placing the tip right between the second and third rib on the left side from Daniela's chest.
Her upper body being arched forward, the tip is slightly placed towards the back by him.
Then under the laughter of the vendor and his wife, he is pushing the pilum slowly into Daniela's ribcage.
As he is stepping closer to the body, he has to hold Daniela by the head and is pircing the pilum through her upper body with a ripping sound.
The tip exiting on her right side underneath the armpit. With two hands and that same ripping sound, the guard is pulling the pilum back out of the body.
Leaving blood and body fluid running out of the wound.

The vendor: "Too bad that she couldn't cause a fuzz for us anymore. We move on and hope to see you after your work here is done".

Again, my own execution is making me shiver. Now knowing that the guards won't have that much patience anymore.
To my surprise, one of them is letting Andrea and me drink from a sponge on his pilum.
Giving the two of us some energy back.

To hasten the death of the crucified slaves and criminals, first the guards are stabbing the slave Daniela into the rib cage. In her case just to make sure that she is really dead. The two criminals Andrea and Cire are killed that way. It's necessary to hasten the criminal's death, because the guards are invited to the get drunk.

The commander of the fort doesn't like that method of speeding the dying away up, plus his men will be drunk and won't be available for some time :p.

Stabbing of the crucified.JPG

Last edited:
The commander of the fort doesn't like that method of speeding the dying away up, plus his men will be drunk and won't be available for some time :p.
The commander has to maintain discipline. This acting against orders, abandoning their post and being drunk during duty time cannot be tolerated. A harsh punishment has to be imposed. "Decurion! prepare three crosses!"

THE REBELLIOUS SLAVE DANIELA TIED TO HER CROSS

I saw this snapshot and enjoyed it right away. Erin placed it here in the forum (I don't know what movie it is, though). To me it shows why rebellious slaves sometimes have to be crucified. She is still giving the guards some good trouble. Personality and behaviour is not always changing when the condemned faces punishment. Super shot, excellent feeling, now keep going :devil:........

..Erin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that the flogging was as outrageous as in recent Hollywood productions.
Nobody can carry the patibulum to the sessorium, when his body is weakened too much.
Crucifiction, in my opinion, is not just one blast of violence against the condemned.

Well done the victim was taken apart, not just his body, but also her/his dignity and all that what once was the personality.
During the steps that were taken by the torturers until the victims could be watched struggling on their crosses, the victims were fragmented little by little. But the crucified and everybody else there at the sessorium had to understand that. "This is the power of rome, we brake you down to pieces and we know how to do it."
You're right but , in this case, what could be the reason why we're so much attracted by the crucifixion ? ( I tallk like a victim, of course !)
When I see myself (my avatar made by hornet, in fact but looking like me ) nailed to this cross, a huge sensation is invading my body and I wish to be really hanging like that ...
Messa crux2_cr.jpg

Destroying the legs was important for the guards for two reasons:

- the slaves suffocate fast
- the two criminals that are still alive receive another psychological shock
To achieve my crucifixion, I need of that, sometimes : why ? Perhaps it adds to the sufferings that I already have endured , but perhaps and mainly because it adds to my degradation : from this moment, all is accelerating and I know that the end is there , though that I try to pull with my arms to breathe ... But alas without success and the soldiers can laugh at me , counting the minuts which I've yet to live ...

You're right but , in this case, what could be the reason why we're so much attracted by the crucifixion ? ( I tallk like a victim, of course !)
When I see myself (my avatar made by hornet, in fact but looking like me ) nailed to this cross, a huge sensation is invading my body and I wish to be really hanging like that ...
View attachment 620566
I adore that manip...so perfectly clad and suffering. it's sexy !!

I often ask myself, if the character of a person will change on the cross.
Of course, I never have any sensation in beeing nailed , but I practice, from time to time , the roped crucifixion in my reality ...
I can say that when I know that I'll be crucified, I'm rather worried , but when the moment is coming , I'm more and more feeling great sensations !
To be erected and attached to a cross is a wonderful thing : it brings to you , in the same time, a feeling to be not free, of course, to be entirely submitted to those who had put you there , but also, a spirit'freedom : you're another person, or rather the same but able to see yourself into your intimate mind ...
If it's changing you ? Yes, of course ! After, you're like released from your bad thoughts, from all what could disturb you , perhaps do to the endorfins, but anyway, it's a great experience ...
If you can, dont hesitate , do it , in safety of course but you'll live a great moment !

Of course, I never have any sensation in beeing nailed , but I practice, from time to time , the roped crucifixion in my reality ...
I can say that when I know that I'll be crucified, I'm rather worried , but when the moment is coming , I'm more and more feeling great sensations !
To be erected and attached to a cross is a wonderful thing : it brings to you , in the same time, a feeling to be not free, of course, to be entirely submitted to those who had put you there , but also, a spirit'freedom : you're another person, or rather the same butable to see yourself into your intimate mind ...
If it's changing you ? Yes, of course ! After, you're like released from your bad thoughts, from all what could disturb you , perhaps do to the endorfins, but anyway, it's a great experience ...
If you can, dont hesitate , do it , in safety of course but you'll live a great moment !
Great! You describe the whole scene in beautiful colours. Yeas endeed it's a great experience very passionate.

View attachment 620566
Very arousing avatar Messaline, but let me stay focused :firedevil:.

For me personally I don't have a real answer, why I'm attracted by a process as perverted as a crucifixion. I have a girlfriend that is into all kinds of violence and she says that almost everybody is into it, but only a few people admit it. Blood, murder, power, she says, will always get the peoples attention (not mine, I don't need to be in charge of anybody, nor do I want to rule or anything like that). This is maybe the reason why the romans used and enhanced the crucifixion to an awesome spectacle. What I realize within me is, that besides of the crucified, I can more and more adapt to the role of an executioner, too. Actually the "guard" would suit me pretty well at my current status.
Nevertheless, going through the complete hell of a roman crucifixion, would be an unbelieveable experience for me...........
Why do I get off on it, I don't know......

Yes being crucified amongst a group of people that share the same fate adds another aspect. It's all these little details Messaline. Just imagine, what it's like when you arrive at the execution site. Some others are probably hanging on their crosses, monitoring you when you arrive at the scene with the patibulum on your back.
The audience, all the screaming and shouting and you are in the middle, weakened by the flogging. Then the patibulum taken off of your back, and you are undressed violently. Forced with your shoulders onto the crossbeam. The guards laughing, the executioner getting ready.....

Last edited:
Very arousing avatar Messaline, but let me stay focused :firedevil:.

For me personally I don't have a real answer, why I'm attracted by a process as perverted as a crucifixion. I have a girlfriend that is into all kinds of violence and she says that almost everybody is into it, but only a few people admit it. Blood, murder, power, she says, will always get the peoples attention (not mine, I don't need to be in charge of anybody, nor do I want to rule or anything like that). This is maybe the reason why the romans used and enhanced the crucifixion to an awesome spectacle. What I realize within me is, that besides of the crucified, I can more and more adapt to the role of an executioner, too. Actually the "guard" would suit me pretty well at my current status.
Nevertheless, going through the complete hell of a roman crucifixion, would be an unbelieveable experience for me...........
Why do I get off on it, I don't know......

Yes being crucified amongst a group of people that share the same fate adds another aspect. It's all these little details Messaline. Just imagine, what it's like when you arrive at the execution site. Some others are probably hanging on their crosses, monitoring you when you arrive at the scene with the patibulum on your back.
The audience, all the screaming and shouting and you are in the middle, weakened by the flogging. Then the patibulum taken off of your back, and you are undressed violently. Forced with your shoulders onto the crossbeam. The guards laughing, the executioner getting ready.....
Well I DO like the fact that you do get off on it... :) I don't feel quite so alone on this forum. As I've always regards the Crux aspect of BDSM,to be a minority kink.(As indicated in FetLife) enjoy your Crux!! :)

I think this is a shot from the first episode of "Spartacus: Blood and Sand". Spartacus has just had enthusiastic sex with his wife when some rude Romans arrive and drag her off to sell into slavery. She is trying to hold on to Spartacus' arm on the left.

So it is not a crucifixion scene although I can see how it could be seen that way. Strangely in spite of all the violence, sex and rape in the series the female crucifixions were disappointingly tame.

I think this is a shot from the first episode of "Spartacus: Blood and Sand". Spartacus has just had enthusiastic sex with his wife when some rude Romans arrive and drag her off to sell into slavery. She is trying to hold on to Spartacus' arm on the left.

So it is not a crucifixion scene although I can see how it could be seen that way. Strangely in spite of all the violence, sex and rape in the series the female crucifixions were disappointingly tame.
Yeah the crucifixion scene(s) were a MASSIVE disappointment...considering the amount of blood gore and nudity,seen previously .... A wasted opportunity !! :confused: :( :mad:

Back
Top Bottom