In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
1. - Are you going to change your mind on the cross?
Hard to know of course - would I even be thinking coherently?
Those reported sayings from the cross (Jesus and the thieves, Jesus and his mother and John)
have always seemed to me a bit too 'rational' to be entirely credible -
and He and at least the 'good' thief believed in some sort of future life,
I'd only be expecting, and longing for, total oblivion.
But, going by my experience in 'extreme' situations,
no, I think I'd go through with it, I don't think I'd be changing my mind...
2. - If you attend a crucifixion as a spectator, would it be deterring to you?
It would certainly make me think, but if I were committed to some cause
that I knew was likely to get me crucified, or if I just sensed that was my destiny,
I don't think it would persuade me to change - just to be careful!
3. - What about being a guard and giving the executioner a hand? Would that bother you or would you enjoy it?
4. - And how would you feel if you'd have to crucify the victims?
I certainly wouldn't relish playing any part in the crucifixion of anybody else -
I'd rather be crucified myself than do that!
The answers that we have here are more than interesting. Many of us at the forum seem to have problems to think about crucifying another person, nor would they enjoy it. Given the fact that the people haven't changed that much since the crucifixions took place, I'm wondering who willingly went ahead and executed all these poor souls. I assume their numbers must have been legion.
Like mentioned before, under certain circumstances, I could imagine being a guard, but it would't be easy for me. I don't even want to talk about how I would feel if I really had to crucify somebody, though I can adapt to this situation much better than a couple of years ago.
What effect a "real" crucifixion would have on a normal crowd is beyond my understanding, since I'm as we all, involved in the issue, live with it and try to consider all the persons at a Sessorium with empathy.
"Normal" people unleashed are probably more dangerous and violent, than anyone posting here.......

The answers that we have here are more than interesting. Many of us at the forum seem to have problems to think about crucifying another person, nor would they enjoy it. Given the fact that the people haven't changed that much since the crucifixions took place, I'm wondering who willingly went ahead and executed all these poor souls. I assume their numbers must have been legion.
Like mentioned before, under certain circumstances, I could imagine being a guard, but it would't be easy for me. I don't even want to talk about how I would feel if I really had to crucify somebody, though I can adapt to this situation much better than a couple of years ago.
What effect a "real" crucifixion would have on a normal crowd is beyond my understanding, since I'm as we all, involved in the issue, live with it and try to consider all the persons at a Sessorium with empathy.
"Normal" people unleashed are probably more dangerous and violent, than anyone posting here.......

I think a great deal of it has to do with the culture and society you live in.

We live in a modern society with some (by historical standards) liberal or progressive ideas.

But think about a society where life can be short and brutal. There are no social services so people starve to death on a regular basis. Diseases we easily survive kill thousands. As a woman you know that if the town falls you are going to be raped, maybe raped and enslaved or raped and killed. Executions are carried out in public and "entertainment" is bloody and often fatal. As a soldier taking a town you EXPECT to have your way with the women as a reward for surviving the battle.

There are no police so if you want protection as you walk the streets you carry (and know how to use) a bladed weapon or club.

Most of us here live in the technologically advanced first world or at worst second world nations. Take a look at the brutal acts that routinely happen in other parts of the world (and occasionally our part). How easily, mass executions, widespread rape, enslavement or torture happen.

Humans are just half a step removed from the animals we look down on. We have a very thin veneer of 'civilization' layered on top of millions of years of primitive animalistic biological evolution.

And then of course let's say your daughter was carried off and enslaved by say the Gauls or you found her horribly tortured to death because they did find her "entertaining" enough to bring all the way home. You'd probably think nothing of slaughtering every Gaul you could lay you hands on.

kisses

willowfall

Just a thought. Perhaps many of the people who actually carried out the executions (not those who ordered them) could they have been slaves?. Maybe handpicked for their strenghth and for their mental abilities to withstand the horror of a crucifixion. But still slaves, who had no choice and who were forced to follow orders, otherwise they would have been crucified themselves?

Just a thought. Perhaps many of the people who actually carried out the executions (not those who ordered them) could they have been slaves?. Maybe handpicked for their strenghth and for their mental abilities to withstand the horror of a crucifixion. But still slaves, who had no choice and who were forced to follow orders, otherwise they would have been crucified themselves?
I would think mercenaries. They are paid to do the nasty deeds while the regime's soldiers stood guard (and snacked and drank)...

I would think mercenaries. They are paid to do the nasty deeds while the regime's soldiers stood guard (and snacked and drank)...

One of the things Rome did was use foreigners as municipal police. The Legions were generally, during and after the Augustine period, used on the frontiers and in provinces newly conquered. And there were only 25 of them. So, for example, they'd use Gauls in Egypt and send Dracians in Iberia.

Thus the local constabulary wouldn't have any local ties or sympathies. In fact they'd be in a sea of potential enemies. They'd have no compunctions about using terror to maintain their control.

So the guys who cruxed Jesus in all likelihood weren't Romans or even local Jews but troops from far far away.

kisses

willowfall

One of the things Rome did was use foreigners as municipal police. The Legions were generally, during and after the Augustine period, used on the frontiers and in provinces newly conquered. And there were only 25 of them. So, for example, they'd use Gauls in Egypt and send Dracians in Iberia.

Thus the local constabulary wouldn't have any local ties or sympathies. In fact they'd be in a sea of potential enemies. They'd have no compunctions about using terror to maintain their control.

So the guys who cruxed Jesus in all likelihood weren't Romans or even local Jews but troops from far far away.

kisses

willowfall
...but were they union workers???

To me it would matter ... a lot!!!!!
That is exciting Barbaria.
Just to get you right, when they leave you the loincloth on, it would make you feel more comfortable in a way? Even though we are just talking about a little peace of cloth. Would that mentally play a role, and how you'd cope with the situation? Would you use that last belonging to downgrade other victims, that may got crucified completely naked?
I'm not really sure yet myself, what it would do to me, it's not easy to answer........

From this sub's standpoint the more I am humiliated, the more I am not in control, the more erotic the scenario becomes for me.

Now I admit to being a extrovert and something of an exhibitionist (just generally 'look at me' not that I want to run around naked in public), yes I know you're all shocked, I don't mind being naked in front of people I know. It doesn't have to be someone I know well, just someone who has an idea of who I am.

It is the stranger in the audience that excites me. "What is that person thinking? Do they find my body appealing or ugly? Do they find my suffering appealing or repulsive? Are they thinking she'd look better with bigger tits or she's such a slut, look how wet she is getting!"

So to have someone I don't know strip me or yell form the crowd "pull of her cloth" and my tormentor does it that gives me a sense of loss of control (YES we use safe-words) that I am nothing, just an object, a toy to be played with and then broken.

Even if some guy in the audience is thinking 'God, I'd love to fuck her.' in reality he is actually there to see me whipped, or paraded naked or tortured in some other way.

Humiliation, no control, that's what makes my fantasies fly and gets me excited.

kisses

willowfall

That is exciting Barbaria.
Just to get you right, when they leave you the loincloth on, it would make you feel more comfortable in a way? Even though we are just talking about a little peace of cloth. Would that mentally play a role, and how you'd cope with the situation? Would you use that last belonging to downgrade other victims, that may got crucified completely naked?
I'm not really sure yet myself, what it would do to me, it's not easy to answer........
To be crucified with the loincloth on would sure make a difference to me, too. I'd be wrong if I'd say I don't care. It would be much more humiliating to me, being exposed naked.
When I'm stripped in front of the crowd, I'd probably try to cover up my penis as long as possible, even though knowing my arms will be attached to the crossbeam in a second. So very shameful, but also exciting to be completely helpless in the hands of the torturers.

To be crucified with the loincloth on would sure make a difference to me, too. I'd be wrong if I'd say I don't care. It would be much more humiliating to me, being exposed naked.
When I'm stripped in front of the crowd, I'd probably try to cover up my penis as long as possible, even though knowing my arms will be attached to the crossbeam in a second. So very shameful, but also exciting to be completely helpless in the hands of the torturers.

For the case that I'd be crucified with the loin cloth on amongst others that are completely naked, I'd eventually feel superior.
To sort of detract from my own fatal situation, it's well possible that I'd insult the naked crucified, just to get a better feeling myself. LOL. :nusee:

View attachment 534685
Has the victim been crucified in the most popular way, the guard could easily lean the ladder to the patibulum and attach the titulus to the stipes.

The crucified criminal Cire is not looking as well as our model in this pic. Cire, sentenced legally by roman law, has to go through the complete roman code of practice for crucifiction. Leaving him now next to his partner in crime (sometimes sex) Andrea, and opposite to him tied to their crosses, the slave Daniela with her two male slave friends.

MY TITULUS

The men didn't mind that my trembling body was covered with blood and sweat, they "handled" me like I was some object.
Working hands grabbed me by my fixed arms, pushed and moved me as they pleased. Eventually held me by the chest, under the armpits, supported my head, thus of course, took me by my legs and hips.

It is so strange. Throughout that whole crucifixion the execution team advised what they expected from me.
As the Patibulum was mounted to the Stipes, and I stood on the Sedile one of them said:

"We'll place your right foot on top of your left, press your bottom heel against the stipes, and then nail your feet. Keeping you in place is still much easier for all of us, when you don't resist. Not bad if you'd watch what we do, so to be ready for the next following steps of your execution. We appreciate every hand."

I couldn't watch exactly as the nail went in. The man doing the nailing and the guards knelt down in front of me, to hold my legs and feet in place. I saw him raising the hammer, the nail in his left fist on my top foot, while many hands kept me in place. Then the hammer hit. The penetrating metal was sending waves of pain through my body, crushing through the bones. For some seconds I must have had a black out, combined with the uncontrolable urge to urinate and defecate, well aware that these blows are going to send me to hell. To my surprise the executioner left the nail stickin' out a few inches, not firmly fixing the feet.
Now that they have released my body, I can let myself sink onto the seat plug.

I wasn't able to see that much until now, just the men working on my body, holding my legs and head in place.
Good thing that the soldiers keep giving us that wine/vinegar mix. With the alcohol everything seems to happen in some sort of unreal distance to me.
You must understand that I always took good care of my body. I enjoyed receiving compliments concerning my shape. But here it's different, everybody can watch and is free to judge about me without any limitation. There is this emotion, triggered by the total loss of control. My state makes me feel abandoned amongst the present people. To understand that is sending shivers and shivers of fear combined with an arousing sensation down my spine.
My self-esteem got destroyed with the hammer blows, leaving my mind wondering. Now I wish I had a more impressing penis, to offer a more perfect image here, without the hint of a doubt concerning myself.
What are these people thinking as they watch me?

I sit, my arms are stretched. Pressure and incredible pain is building up in my torso, arms and wrists. Amazing, as I'm sitting on the peg, I can reduce the pain in my feet. Enabled to may watch the first time, what is going on at the Sessorium.
Interrupted and shocked I must realize, that I will have an erection. Totally ashamed do I try to prevent it, then hide it with an horribly hurting attempt by turning my sex a little away from the audience. Though learn to just let it happen, since there is obviously nothing I can do about it.

In front of me Andrea is held by a guard, standing still dressed in her sorry dirty rags. She is sucking the drink out of a sponge, some other soldier is offering her. Already assembled on the ground, the designated cross. A couple of steps to my left, those two male slaves are hanging. Opposite to me the female slave that was flogged prior to us, is crucified. The executioners have tied the arms of them behind the crossbars and left them the loincloth on. The female is wildly banging her head, twisting her body, shaking her tits, while swearing at me. I can't help it, this looks so funny. It's got to be hillariously entertaining to the folks here.

The Titulus above the females head is giving me some fast information about Daniela, and it's astonishingly matching to what I see.
Suddenly she, like probably everybody else here, is looking straight at me. In detail, straight at my penis. Being circumcised, the foreskin of my erected cock left my glans blank immediately. Noticing that, shudders of shame are again transported through my blood, veins and nerves. Looking to my right, I can see the people in the crowd watching me. The guards, soldiers and the guy that nailed me to the cross are standing focused, too.
Why is everybody checking me out like that?

I turn my head to the audience and scream:
"What else do you bastards want?"

Then directed to Daniela:
"Take a look at yourself, no wonder they kill you when you act like that."

Her sarcastic reply:
"Ha, ha. I was thinking that this is a waste. I'd have a good job for your penis, if it would only be possible."

This is bizarre and crazy, plus my neck starts to hurt terribly. To relax the neck muscles I raise my head to glance into the blue sky and lean forward. Damn, this creates an explosion of pain in my arms. No other choice, but to push myself up with the legs. For a short while I'll be able to stand and balance with this gruesome condition for my feet. Impossible to may hide the erected sex like that. Positiv though, that breathing is much better this way. Easy to forget the shame, and that I'm exhibited fully exposed in this unpleasant situation, as a blend of gravity and pain pulls me back to my seat.

Meanwhile the guards have prepared my Titulus. They are showing it to me. To the raw wooden plate they wrote with big letters "CIRE, SCELESTUS", and then underneath with smaller letters my crimes. One of the men is leaning a ladder to the Patibulum at my right arm, takes the Titulus and climbs up a few steps. Like all the condemned I'm hanging on eye level. I think he is using the ladder to be able to nail the Titulus as comfortable as possible.

"Stay like that on your seat Cire. Bow your head a little forward, then I can fix the Titulus behind your head. Why do you have an erection? Is it because you look at the tits of the slave opposite to you? That is understandable. More to see when we execute your partner. She'll be raised next to you."

I turn my eyes away from the guard that was placing the Titulus, to look at Andrea in front of me. She quit sucking that sponge, also watching what they do to me. After the flogging she could only cover her body sparsely. Plenty of torn skin is visible underneath the bloody, dirty rags.

I ask the guard that is standing on the ladder, fixing the Titulus:

"Can I get some more to drink?"

He answering:

"Not now. You have to wait until she is crucified. Then you can have some more".

He is stepping down and removes the ladder. The evil work is done. I'm crucified now. Besides my penis, my body is executed and my mind is still recognizing everything. A horrifying scenario.

I turn my head towards Andrea again.........

Last edited:
It is so strange. Throughout that whole crucifixion the execution team advised what they expected from me.
As the Patibulum was mounted to the Stipes, and I stood on the Sedile one of them said:

"We'll place your right foot on top of your left, press your bottom heel against the stipes, and then nail your feet. Keeping you in place is still much easier for all of us, when you don't resist. Not bad if you'd watch what we do, so to be ready for the next following steps of your execution. We appreciate every hand."

Interesting, this sense of cooperation and submission to the procedure!

This chapter is very good writing of the feelings, thoughts and observations from a condemned's viewpoint!:clapping::clapping:

From this sub's standpoint the more I am humiliated, the more I am not in control, the more erotic the scenario becomes for me.

Now I admit to being a extrovert and something of an exhibitionist (just generally 'look at me' not that I want to run around naked in public), yes I know you're all shocked, I don't mind being naked in front of people I know. It doesn't have to be someone I know well, just someone who has an idea of who I am.

It is the stranger in the audience that excites me. "What is that person thinking? Do they find my body appealing or ugly? Do they find my suffering appealing or repulsive? Are they thinking she'd look better with bigger tits or she's such a slut, look how wet she is getting!"

So to have someone I don't know strip me or yell form the crowd "pull of her cloth" and my tormentor does it that gives me a sense of loss of control (YES we use safe-words) that I am nothing, just an object, a toy to be played with and then broken.

Even if some guy in the audience is thinking 'God, I'd love to fuck her.' in reality he is actually there to see me whipped, or paraded naked or tortured in some other way.

Humiliation, no control, that's what makes my fantasies fly and gets me excited.

kisses

willowfall
I absolutely agree Willowfall, as you can read for instance in the above chapter "MY TITULUS".:)

Another question.
What would it do to you, if you were forced to work with an execution team? In the days of the roman empire it was probably well possible, that your owner or military leader advised, that you had to participate in a crucifixion. Maybe he just assigned you to one of the various tasks needed for such a killing. To me at first it felt strange to adapt to it, what an idea......:(

Last edited:
Another question.
What would it do to you, if you were forced to work with an execution team? In the days of the roman empire it was probably well possible, that your owner or military leader advised, that you had to participate in a crucifixion. Maybe he just assigned you to one of the various tasks needed for such a killing. To me at first it felt strange to adapt to it, what an idea......:(
I guess, refusal meant at least a flogging? And in wartime, a death sentence (on the cross, as a warning)?

I absolutely agree Willowfall, as you can read for instance in the above chapter "MY TITULUS".:)

Another question.

The question becomes of what are you willing to die for.

I suspect that in the time of Rome, where life was brutal and nasty by our standards, I'd have a different set of morals than today. If the choice was between my death and someone i didn't know death, I can easily imagine I'd probably cooperate.

Before everybody gets shocked, I can very easily see the reason to condemn criminals to death today. Say I had been raped or a child of mine had been raped, I'd probably have no sympathy for the criminal and I'd certainly never want anybody to suffer at the hands of that person ever again.

In a time were public executions were normal and long tern jail sentences were not. I don't think most slaves would have had too much of a problem. Faced with their own torment and death.

Now if it was someone I cared about, I don't think the morals of the time would make any difference to me, the answer would then be no.

kisses

willowfall

kisses

willowfall

One thing for me is being a victim on the cross.
The loss of control plays a big role, too. What gets me exited a lot is, when I'm crucified and all these strangers are working on my body to execute me. Handle me like an object, hold the body in place, lift me up. Vertigo becomes an issue then. Of course do I hate to be naked in front of just anybody, but also it is very exciting to accept it.

Another thing is the perspective of the already crucified.
That must be unbelieveable. When I'm absolutely helpless, crucified, naked, bleeding, in front and aside of me they crucify other victims. Raise them up right next to me. That adds a complete new aspect, and is absolutely exciting, from my understanding.

Last edited:
One thing for me is being a victim on the cross.
The loss of control plays a big role, too. What gets me exited a lot is, when I'm crucified and all these strangers are working on my body to execute me. Handle me like an object, hold the body in place, lift me up. Vertigo becomes an issue then. Of course do I hate to be naked in front of just anybody, but also it is very exciting to accept it.

Another thing is the perspective of the already crucified.
That must be unbelieveable. When I'm absolutely helpless, crucified, naked, bleeding, in front and aside of me they crucify other victims. Raise them up right next to me. That adds a complete new aspect, and is absolutely exciting, from my understanding.
You describe well the essentials of what makes it exciting!

Back
Top Bottom