Inquisition story

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wrote this story some years ago in my language, italian, and I traslate this in english.
Sorry but my traslation is not good.

The burning of Carola

I was passing through Fontempesta, I went to the fair in Cartegna as every year to sell the linen who trade with the Spaniards. I had stopped to sleep at the Inn of the Sparrow, I was told that the day after the market square there was the execution of a young woman accused of witchcraft, the execution was scheduled for two hours after sunrise, and since The next day I had time, had planned to start in the day, I decided to attend. I inquired further and learned that she was just 19 years and was named Carola, was arrested about two months earlier on charges of witchcraft and imprisoned in the prisons of the castle, a week before my arrival in the country had reached the sentence of death by fire.
The next morning, early, walked to the market square, the square was big enough to hold much of the population of the small country on the occasion were also been removed from the market stalls. In the center stood a tall pole about 4 feet at the base there were bundles of timber so that the witch was to be made about 2 feet off the ground and therefore visible from afar. The wood, I heard a woman next to me, it was so dry wood would do little smoke would burn slowly and especially prolonging the agony of the executed, the sadism that found in other people next to me, everyone wanted the young Women suffer as long as possible. In fact in the previous year there had been a drought and the wheat fields of the country had produced very little, was certainly bad luck that the witch had thrown the whole community. Half an hour before the square was already full of people. By now the sun had risen when she suddenly heard a scream:
"There she is! Here's the witch! "
Was advancing slowly through the crowd a small group of soldiers, one of them dragged a chain, the other end of the chain there was a witch. Carol was a very pretty girl, tall, dark hair and long, the body was well proportioned, the skin soft and sensual. He was completely naked in order to increase the contempt that the crowd felt for her and increase her shame. The chain tied to his neck and ankles, the wrists were chained behind his back with another chain so that the vagina and breasts were visible to everyone. It was still far from me, I could hear people shouting at:
"Well you're having sex with Satan rather than lie to get her husband."
"Burn witch."
"Death is the only thing that merits".
"The fires of hell are all for you."
When he passed in front of me recognized it immediately, it was the girl who last year worked at the inn where I stopped Giglio both outward and return. I remembered the time because it seemed pretty good, was happy and laughed a lot. I realized I was crying, I looked not over whether to watch the crowd, it seemed he had some deep dark circles under the eyes, I thought that perhaps he had not slept the previous night, I noticed that he looked tired, his body was still beautiful, even if the path between his legs and chest by signs of previous burns, surely his confession was not voluntary but was coerced through torture cruel.
Eventually he arrived at the center of the square where everything was ready, in fact, the Executioner had approached the fire and began to prepare for the torch. As soon as he realized that he was approached its end began to writhe, as if only now made it very aware that was going to be killed.
"NO! Please I beg you, for pity's sake NO! ".
The untied the chain from her neck and ankles. He tried to run but immediately grabbed the strong hands of the Executioner assistants and began to drag it to the fire. Carola desperately dragging their feet on the ground in a vain attempt to resist.
"I beg you in God's name, not the burning !!!!".
Also weighing on the raised platform, continued to beg for mercy and struggling. While two assistants held firm with the Executioner of the rump and back, pressing the pole resting on his chest and hips, the other two chained her wrists behind the pole, then passed a chain around your ankles so that my feet were Carola approximately 20 cm from the timber, the last chain was passed around the chest just below her breasts were not huge, but it's pretty doomed. Carol continued to squirm throughout the operation, but in the end, unable to do anything, she burst into tears. He was ashamed of her nudity certainly so exposed, but also had fear of the flames that would soon wrapped. For a moment I flashed the idea that maybe a nice girl like her could not be a witch, and perhaps he was about to burn alive an innocent, but soon realized that the crowd around me needed a scapegoat for the loss of expiratory of crops, which unfortunately happened to Carol was in the wrong place at the wrong place, I thought that unfortunately these things happen.
A few minutes later fell silent, the court was inquisitor. He stepped before the fire:
"Are you Carol?"
"Yes, I am"
So the judge opened a scroll and began to read:
"Codest woman of 19 years, pleaded guilty to acts of sorcery and of being the bride of the devil. It then sentenced to death by burning. Got something to ask before we proceed? "
"Mercy Mercy, I beg you"
The judge even felt it. Then he said:
"May God have mercy on your soul"
"Please, please, have pity!"
Carola turned his eyes pleading to the crowd, continuing to beg for mercy, for a moment his eyes crossed my, I read in his eyes pure terror, but I was helpless, I could not do anything for her.
The Executioner became the front, a woman next to me said that usually the Executioner before killing one girl had fun with her and offered a public spectacle. I saw him climb the scaffold and lowered his pants, a long penis at least 20 centimeters, she turned to Carol. I saw his eyes frightened
"No, please, not that! Kill me now, out of pity "
The Executioner approached her and stroked her small breasts and sweet, with his hands stroked her vagina and then, put your hands at shoulder height of Carola, began to insert his penis into the vagina of pay shouting desperately, before the pace was slow then faster and faster. After ten minutes the Executioner came down from the stage, throughout that period not a moment tore his eyes from the stage. Carola fixed somewhere in front of him, his thoughts were lost in who knows what, his breathing was thinking, I could see how he got up and down his chest. The vagina was unusually swollen streams are dried blood will spill, I saw around the sperm attached to dry skin. They told me that she had been since being deflowered young man was not yet married and like all the girls waited for the wedding night to have sex, then I was still young and unmarried, was the first time I saw a completely virgin naked and the first time that a witness deflowered.
Then there was the Executioner pass from one of his assistants and inserted a flashlight into the woodpile. It had fallen silent, the crowd stared at her, held my breath for a moment that I seem to be very long. The smoke began to rise slowly, slowly increased the heat, Carola piety continued to scream trying to escape, then after a couple of minutes the flames began to rise.
Carola had stopped screaming and started to cry.
It had been ten minutes from time when they lit the fire when the flames first came to the feet.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH"
She lifted her face to the sky and twisted bringing forward the bust.
increased and the flames surrounded her feet to the ankles, I could see the skin of the foot becomes red, then finally created bubbles and the bubbles exploding from the heat and flames, and new flesh was exposed to martyrdom. In less than a minute my feet were burning, a horrible grimace of pain was printed on the face. All the people watched her in silence, on pain of punishment was highly visible on her face, her screams were something evil and inhuman, for a moment I felt that I was getting goose bumps, I had taken a dislike to the inhuman spectacle but I could not move a lot of the crowd that surrounded me. The smell of burnt flesh and smoke began to spread across the square, when he came to me as I was drunk and intoxicated by the smell instinctively decided to stay, the smell was something sweetly sensual as if the spectacle was a show sex games and Carola it was his young protagonist. Carola squirming, fidgeting, screaming, banging his head from side to side, lifted the bust the top and bottom of describing a devilish dance, their hands waving hastily injured wrists with chains.
The fire went up and wrapped around itself called by the wind in both legs intact, after a few minutes the flames were just around the thighs. She kept screaming while the meat is burned on his legs and caught on fire, in short he came to the vagina, ass and hands. The first flames came to rest on vaginal hair, burned away. When the flames began to burn the tissue outside the vagina, the jubilant crowd shouted, not even that I realized my penis is erected, was spectacular, sensual and beautiful. The flames entered the cunt and the bubbles and covered the spill, were other bubbles to form in the internal tissues. In the flames round ass and I came fast and darting. Your hands are shaking with the flames that surrounded them, the move could be seen followed by the flames that were emitted from these.
They were 10 minutes that the feet were burning when I heard clearly POP, the bones of the feet is pulped for heat, Carol continued to scream desperately. He lost the support on the feet, now reduced to ashes, now all the weight on her hands and hung on the chain mail under her breasts. She began to scream less. Meanwhile the flames had come to the breasts that were covered with bubbles, breathing heavily and the flames followed the rising and lowering of breath in his chest, gritted his teeth.
Suddenly "AAAAAAARRHAA 'hair caught fire with the first flames that had lifted from his chest, his head shaking at the stake, followed by flames, screaming desperately, after a couple of minutes he stopped screaming, now the vocal cords were burned, after a while I saw her surrender, the body of Carol fell forward, pivoting on the chains under the breasts, did not see her getting more and more I heard her scream. I can not say, however, until she had been alive, until he suffered, how long is left alive and unconscious before death.
After ten minutes the flames were lowered and raised a black and motionless body was unrecognizable, if I did not know that was just burned a young girl I could not say neither sex nor the age of that body. By now it was all finished, the crowd began to disperse to go to his daily work, some wanted to stay until the flames reduced to ashes the bones of Carola, but there will still took several hours. By now it was late, I returned to the inn and prepared the car to go my way. Along the way, I thought back to Carol, I thought of how his inhuman screams, her terror, her burns, her pain had been unimaginable only a sensual game for me and perhaps for the majority of people who had been on the square this morning. Strangely, I realized that I did not feel pity for the condemned.

NOTE: The story is set in 1452, in this period was very strict religious morality: until marriage neither a man nor a woman can have sex even if regularly engaged. So our hero has never had sex and never saw anyone having sex (also look was considered sinful according to the religious morality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote this story some years ago in my language, italian, and I traslate this in english.
Sorry but my traslation is not good.

The burning of Carola

I was passing through Fontempesta, I went to the fair in Cartegna as every year to sell the linen who trade with the Spaniards. I had stopped to sleep at the Inn of the Sparrow, I was told that the day after the market square there was the execution of a young woman accused of witchcraft, the execution was scheduled for two hours after sunrise, and since The next day I had time, had planned to start in the day, I decided to attend. I inquired further and learned that she was just 19 years and was named Carola, was arrested about two months earlier on charges of witchcraft and imprisoned in the prisons of the castle, a week before my arrival in the country had reached the sentence of death by fire.
The next morning, early, walked to the market square, the square was big enough to hold much of the population of the small country on the occasion were also been removed from the market stalls. In the center stood a tall pole about 4 feet at the base there were bundles of timber so that the witch was to be made about 2 feet off the ground and therefore visible from afar. The wood, I heard a woman next to me, it was so dry wood would do little smoke would burn slowly and especially prolonging the agony of the executed, the sadism that found in other people next to me, everyone wanted the young Women suffer as long as possible. In fact in the previous year there had been a drought and the wheat fields of the country had produced very little, was certainly bad luck that the witch had thrown the whole community. Half an hour before the square was already full of people. By now the sun had risen when she suddenly heard a scream:
"There she is! Here's the witch! "
Was advancing slowly through the crowd a small group of soldiers, one of them dragged a chain, the other end of the chain there was a witch. Carol was a very pretty girl, tall, dark hair and long, the body was well proportioned, the skin soft and sensual. He was completely naked in order to increase the contempt that the crowd felt for her and increase her shame. The chain tied to his neck and ankles, the wrists were chained behind his back with another chain so that the vagina and breasts were visible to everyone. It was still far from me, I could hear people shouting at:
"Well you're having sex with Satan rather than lie to get her husband."
"Burn witch."
"Death is the only thing that merits".
"The fires of hell are all for you."
When he passed in front of me recognized it immediately, it was the girl who last year worked at the inn where I stopped Giglio both outward and return. I remembered the time because it seemed pretty good, was happy and laughed a lot. I realized I was crying, I looked not over whether to watch the crowd, it seemed he had some deep dark circles under the eyes, I thought that perhaps he had not slept the previous night, I noticed that he looked tired, his body was still beautiful, even if the path between his legs and chest by signs of previous burns, surely his confession was not voluntary but was coerced through torture cruel.
Eventually he arrived at the center of the square where everything was ready, in fact, the Executioner had approached the fire and began to prepare for the torch. As soon as he realized that he was approached its end began to writhe, as if only now made it very aware that was going to be killed.
"NO! Please I beg you, for pity's sake NO! ".
The untied the chain from her neck and ankles. He tried to run but immediately grabbed the strong hands of the Executioner assistants and began to drag it to the fire. Carola desperately dragging their feet on the ground in a vain attempt to resist.
"I beg you in God's name, not the burning !!!!".
Also weighing on the raised platform, continued to beg for mercy and struggling. While two assistants held firm with the Executioner of the rump and back, pressing the pole resting on his chest and hips, the other two chained her wrists behind the pole, then passed a chain around your ankles so that my feet were Carola approximately 20 cm from the timber, the last chain was passed around the chest just below her breasts were not huge, but it's pretty doomed. Carol continued to squirm throughout the operation, but in the end, unable to do anything, she burst into tears. He was ashamed of her nudity certainly so exposed, but also had fear of the flames that would soon wrapped. For a moment I flashed the idea that maybe a nice girl like her could not be a witch, and perhaps he was about to burn alive an innocent, but soon realized that the crowd around me needed a scapegoat for the loss of expiratory of crops, which unfortunately happened to Carol was in the wrong place at the wrong place, I thought that unfortunately these things happen.
A few minutes later fell silent, the court was inquisitor. He stepped before the fire:
"Are you Carol?"
"Yes, I am"
So the judge opened a scroll and began to read:
"Codest woman of 19 years, pleaded guilty to acts of sorcery and of being the bride of the devil. It then sentenced to death by burning. Got something to ask before we proceed? "
"Mercy Mercy, I beg you"
The judge even felt it. Then he said:
"May God have mercy on your soul"
"Please, please, have pity!"
Carola turned his eyes pleading to the crowd, continuing to beg for mercy, for a moment his eyes crossed my, I read in his eyes pure terror, but I was helpless, I could not do anything for her.
The Executioner became the front, a woman next to me said that usually the Executioner before killing one girl had fun with her and offered a public spectacle. I saw him climb the scaffold and lowered his pants, a long penis at least 20 centimeters, she turned to Carol. I saw his eyes frightened
"No, please, not that! Kill me now, out of pity "
The Executioner approached her and stroked her small breasts and sweet, with his hands stroked her vagina and then, put your hands at shoulder height of Carola, began to insert his penis into the vagina of pay shouting desperately, before the pace was slow then faster and faster. After ten minutes the Executioner came down from the stage, throughout that period not a moment tore his eyes from the stage. Carola fixed somewhere in front of him, his thoughts were lost in who knows what, his breathing was thinking, I could see how he got up and down his chest. The vagina was unusually swollen streams are dried blood will spill, I saw around the sperm attached to dry skin. They told me that she had been since being deflowered young man was not yet married and like all the girls waited for the wedding night to have sex, then I was still young and unmarried, was the first time I saw a completely virgin naked and the first time that a witness deflowered.
Then there was the Executioner pass from one of his assistants and inserted a flashlight into the woodpile. It had fallen silent, the crowd stared at her, held my breath for a moment that I seem to be very long. The smoke began to rise slowly, slowly increased the heat, Carola piety continued to scream trying to escape, then after a couple of minutes the flames began to rise.
Carola had stopped screaming and started to cry.
It had been ten minutes from time when they lit the fire when the flames first came to the feet.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH"
She lifted her face to the sky and twisted bringing forward the bust.
increased and the flames surrounded her feet to the ankles, I could see the skin of the foot becomes red, then finally created bubbles and the bubbles exploding from the heat and flames, and new flesh was exposed to martyrdom. In less than a minute my feet were burning, a horrible grimace of pain was printed on the face. All the people watched her in silence, on pain of punishment was highly visible on her face, her screams were something evil and inhuman, for a moment I felt that I was getting goose bumps, I had taken a dislike to the inhuman spectacle but I could not move a lot of the crowd that surrounded me. The smell of burnt flesh and smoke began to spread across the square, when he came to me as I was drunk and intoxicated by the smell instinctively decided to stay, the smell was something sweetly sensual as if the spectacle was a show sex games and Carola it was his young protagonist. Carola squirming, fidgeting, screaming, banging his head from side to side, lifted the bust the top and bottom of describing a devilish dance, their hands waving hastily injured wrists with chains.
The fire went up and wrapped around itself called by the wind in both legs intact, after a few minutes the flames were just around the thighs. She kept screaming while the meat is burned on his legs and caught on fire, in short he came to the vagina, ass and hands. The first flames came to rest on vaginal hair, burned away. When the flames began to burn the tissue outside the vagina, the jubilant crowd shouted, not even that I realized my penis is erected, was spectacular, sensual and beautiful. The flames entered the cunt and the bubbles and covered the spill, were other bubbles to form in the internal tissues. In the flames round ass and I came fast and darting. Your hands are shaking with the flames that surrounded them, the move could be seen followed by the flames that were emitted from these.
They were 10 minutes that the feet were burning when I heard clearly POP, the bones of the feet is pulped for heat, Carol continued to scream desperately. He lost the support on the feet, now reduced to ashes, now all the weight on her hands and hung on the chain mail under her breasts. She began to scream less. Meanwhile the flames had come to the breasts that were covered with bubbles, breathing heavily and the flames followed the rising and lowering of breath in his chest, gritted his teeth.
Suddenly "AAAAAAARRHAA 'hair caught fire with the first flames that had lifted from his chest, his head shaking at the stake, followed by flames, screaming desperately, after a couple of minutes he stopped screaming, now the vocal cords were burned, after a while I saw her surrender, the body of Carol fell forward, pivoting on the chains under the breasts, did not see her getting more and more I heard her scream. I can not say, however, until she had been alive, until he suffered, how long is left alive and unconscious before death.
After ten minutes the flames were lowered and raised a black and motionless body was unrecognizable, if I did not know that was just burned a young girl I could not say neither sex nor the age of that body. By now it was all finished, the crowd began to disperse to go to his daily work, some wanted to stay until the flames reduced to ashes the bones of Carola, but there will still took several hours. By now it was late, I returned to the inn and prepared the car to go my way. Along the way, I thought back to Carol, I thought of how his inhuman screams, her terror, her burns, her pain had been unimaginable only a sensual game for me and perhaps for the majority of people who had been on the square this morning. Strangely, I realized that I did not feel pity for the condemned.

NOTE: The story is set in 1452, in this period was very strict religious morality: until marriage neither a man nor a woman can have sex even if regularly engaged. So our hero has never had sex and never saw anyone having sex (also look was considered sinful according to the religious morality.

Nicely done! I overlooked the grammatical errors. I think you did very well considering English is not your first language. You described the horror of the burning very well. Very graphically.

What is your first language? By the way, I hope you understand that I liked your story. You did a good job with it.

My first language is not English...
Like the story, feel for the girl.

With the grammatical errors though, you might asked one of the moderators to fix it. I would not say anything if not for the pronoun errors. “He” and “his” are the masculine and should be switched to “She” and “Her”. It’s a great read otherwise.

Grammar issues are numerous and confusing, but overall enjoyed a lot, thanks. I was cool to pay special attention to the burning of her feet and her agony, including those "bubbles" which should had been blisters I guess, rarely even mentioned by most writers describing burning torture or death. Good one, write more! :)

Inquisitor Witch Hunter,

Strong stuff is this! Such detail as I don't think I've ever seen in a burning account. Your pronoun usage confused me for a bit but I pretty much figured it out before long. I undestand English is not your first language and you did your best with it in any case. Thank you for this compelling effort.

Back
Top Bottom