Is It My Mouse Are 'likes' Hard To Post?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree started this thread because he was having problems with his "likes"sticking. He said it took him several tries to get them to stick, well I started to have the same problem the last few weeks. I was also having problems with pages getting hung up, and having the website reload. The problems started when I upgraded to iOS 9 on my old iPad 2. I think it was Apple telling me that their planned obsolescence was working:devil:, forcing me to buy a new iPad. I guess getting 4 1/2 years out of the old pad was good. I have just purchased an iPad Air 2 and everything is working great. No more webpages hanging up, and now the "likes" work instantly:).....the forums also have never looked better, this new iPad has an amazing screen. The nude images have never looked better:devil::)
Now to replace my old laptop that still has Windows XP:devil:

Last edited:
Tree started this thread because he was having problems with his "likes"sticking. He said it took him several tries to get them to stick, well I started to have the same problem the last few weeks. I was also having problems with pages getting hung up, and having the website reload. The problems started when I upgraded to iOS 9 on my old iPad 2. I think it was Apple telling me that their planned obsolescence was working:devil:, forcing me to buy a new iPad. I guess getting 4 1/2 years out of the old pad was good. I have just purchased an iPad Air 2 and everything is working great. No more webpages hanging up, and now the "likes" work instantly:).....the forums also have never looked better, this new iPad has an amazing screen. The nude images have never looked better:devil::)
"Ulrika, look up what 'iOS 9' and an iPad 2' is" Tree demands. "Also why is 'getting 4 1/2 years out of the old pad was good' when I have lived at the Tree house for 18 years in a 35 year old log house is considered an accomplishment!!!"

Hondo, he is drunk... may I ease the pain of his response? -Ulrika
madame wu 2.jpg

The cats are keeping up with us, be afraid, be very afraid......you have been warned!
View attachment 343719

I have been blessed with my Dad's "love" of cats ... so ... I may wear the occasional snap cap but I am not stereotypical.

Just keep the furry little things out of my house! :)

Got this problem today. The 'like' button seemed to jam, or not respond. Tried several times. It was dead. I logged out and came back thirty minutes later. Some of the likes were registered, others were not. :icon_tfno:

Now all seems to work again.:comp4:

Ik you have a strange 'likes' track from me in your alerts, it is not me,:godsdrink0nw: :ambulance:it was the system!:icon_pc:

Yes, it's been irritating me the last few days, not sure whether it's the XenForo server or a browser (in my case usually Chrome), but sometimes everything seems to slow down, and 'likes' in particular become hard to activate. Mind, I get the same issue with Facebook sometimes. Like Lox, I offer my apologies to anyone who thinks I've failed to 'like' some masterpiece of theirs, I probably do but haven't managed to make it stick :D

Back
Top Bottom