Is It True?

Go to CruxDreams.com
When Laura M. , a decent and well educated lady, started for a voyage through the country everything seemed to be excellent. But then she found herself in a situtation rather strange. She had dropped a piece of paper to the ground, something which is not tolerated in this city. She was arrested and found herself being taught the rules - but the hard way....., and by a latina......

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura M. go through a rough patch. She got an old staunchly rigid judge. To educate the lady how sensitive nature reacts he sentenced her to draconian painful punishments. First a harsh full body whipping to chafe her soft skin, then agonizing suspension by her arms and after this hanging by her lovely ample tits to enlarge to saggy jugs. Will the judge show mercy now or will she pass maximum sentence for pollution ?

0001.jpg

... I heard Laura is in trouble again.

Dischaged of her last painful sentence she revived three days in her hotel room. On her next walkabout through the city she failed to notice a 'no smoking' sign.

001.jpeg

Too bad. She was arrested again. Now she is a reoffender. The Judge said last time: "You'd better watch out, dirty slut! I don't want to see you again. One more offence and you won't get a the soft 'suspended sentence'. Next will be addressed more personally and acutely." What he has in mind ?

... I heard Laura is in trouble again.

Dischaged of her last painful sentence she revived three days in her hotel room. On her next walkabout through the city she failed to notice a 'no smoking' sign.

View attachment 244347

Too bad. She was arrested again. Now she is a reoffender. The Judge said last time: "You'd better watch out, dirty slut! I don't want to see you again. One more offence and you won't get a the soft 'suspended sentence'. Next will be addressed more personally and acutely." What he has in mind ?

I think electrotorture......

Back
Top Bottom