Is There A Image Or Video That Originally Shaped Your BDSM Fantasies ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24704 (was Darkstar)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 24704 (was Darkstar)

Mine was this gem, from way back in 1950. The atmospheric build up, the binding, the sinister Music, the action... Some pesky hero saves the day, in the Movie clip !! The inferno in my mind however, had just been lit !! :) ...This was the Whipping scene / image that launched a million fantastic fantasies for me.

Tell us all, with Images or Videos (if possible), your "starter" ??

Mine was this gem, from way back in 1950. The atmospheric build up, the binding, the sinister Music, the action... Some pesky hero saves the day, in the Movie clip !! The inferno in my mind however, had just been lit !! :) ...This was the Whipping scene / image that launched a million fantastic fantasies for me.

Tell us all, with Images or Videos (if possible), your "starter" ??

And Ornella Muti aka Princess Aura is one of the sexiest recipients like ..ever !! ;)

Two very nice contributions. Thanks for posting! :p

Violette's fantasy in Alain Robbe-Grillet's film l'Eden et après
(especially the girl chained on the wheel thing, how I longed to be her,
imagined being her!):

Attachments

• Oltre_l'Eden.png
    Oltre_l'Eden.png
    888.9 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
I think the first crucifixion image that impressed me was a large painting of a girl nailed by the Nazis to the palisade. Between that and an older boy suddenly deciding to discuss the mechanics of crucifixion with me soon thereafter, I guess I had no chance. :devil:

But I can't find the girl on the palisade; it was rather tame anyway, she was fully clothed and exemplified the dead body kind of crux images.

Speaking of whipping -- I think it was those Nazis again, this time flogging Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya; same goes for hanging, I suppose.

For me, it probably started with images of sailors being flogged in movies like "Mutiny on the Bounty". Those were men of course, but it raised the issue, wouldn't fairness require that women be flogged as well?

Oh yes !!! Cannot beat a good atmospheric Naval / Pirate flogging scene. This old retainer (probably posted on this forum elsewhere) from the movie "incredible journey of Mary Bryant" springs to mind. I think this one is along the prisoners shipped to Australia lines..

For me, it probably started with images of sailors being flogged in movies like "Mutiny on the Bounty". Those were men of course, but it raised the issue, wouldn't fairness require that women be flogged as well?

And something a bit more jokey (but Lene Nystrom is a sexy minx) this Pop Video (action around 1m 18s onwards) by Aqua with their 1997 hit "my oh my". Many a pop star should face this penalty for potential miming maybe ?? :)

Which is enough to hook any discerning mind. Then what happened? :rolleyes:
As often happens, Eulalia sent a message suggesting I say "hello" in the New Here thread. I did that. Then I spotted some SkatingJesus pictures and "The Greek Girls" with all the Jastrow images. That convinced me to stay and look around a bit more. I had some previous interest in crux imagery and found it erotic, but it was really not a big thing, I thought, until I got to CF and found that there's a whole world of interesting ideas and people here that I had not encountered anywhere else. Also, I am quite interested in erotic fantasy. CF does nothing to discourage that. :rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom