Is There A Image Or Video That Originally Shaped Your BDSM Fantasies ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24704 (was Darkstar)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I can't remember what particular stuff made me begin my story with BDSM/Peril scenes, but when I was young, I used to play two video games: Golden Axe, and Streets of Rage.

Both of these games were "beat-em all" games, with the possibility to play as a female (Tyris, and Blaze). And I can say I felt "something", when I saw my girl being hit and kicked by skeletons/thugs. I... wasn't that angry, to see her on the ground, defenseless, without any possible escape... :p

Attachments

• zzzBlaze.gif
    zzzBlaze.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 259
  • zzzBlaze2.gif
    zzzBlaze2.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 280
  • zzzTyris.jpg
    zzzTyris.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 328
Well, I always was turned on by szenarios where a bunch of ( rich or noble ) women enjoy to look at the ( frontal )whipping or torture or execution of another naked woman ( a prisoner or one out of their group, and with pubic hair of course ) . I haven't found a picture or a video showing this. So no, there is not an image or video.

One of the first things I remember is this scene from a 50's sit-com, "My Little Margie", that my father used to watch on cable:

So this man has a beautiful woman belly dance for him (minus visible navel, because, y'know, 50s), then has her sent from him to receive "the usual thirty lashes" for presuming she is beautiful enough to become his wife.

That lucky... I mean, what a brute.

One Easter when I was maybe 8 or 9 and visiting with my family, my grandfather snuck me on Saturday away to his Catholic church to see an Italian-made film on the Crucifixion. It was a rather gritty, graphic and gory depiction and it frightened me badly, with images that would not leave my head. And that evening, my father had a tremendous argument with my grandfather (his father) over sneaking me out. My father was non-observant, and he was furious that my grandfather had tried to secretly "convert" me by subjecting me to the tawdry film. We left first thing Easter Sunday morning, and a rift ensued between my father and his father that never healed.

Meanwhile, all these images were boiling around in my head, super-charged with the scary emotions and bad feelings going on between the adults of my family. Somehow this all led to me having intense visual fantasies about being stripped, whipped, and marched naked through the streets to a horrific and very public doom. As a pre-pubescent girl, I never "did" anything except a little play with tying my hands behind my back, and a tendency to casually stretch my arms out along various horizontal bars, boards and what-nots, all the while imagining what the people around me would be saying if I were on display ala Jesus.

Of course, once sexual gratification entered the picture via masturbation, the fantasies took on a whole new role in my life. Believe me, I understand quite well how people develop fetishes over items or situations most other would find absurd. I may not share their feelings about being encased in rubber, being splashed with urine, or fondling feet, but I am not about to be critical. Not when I fantasize about being nailed through my wrists and feet to rough wood, and then hoisted high on public display!

There were a lot. They were around everywhere, even in the pre internet area, sometimes at unexpected places. The oldest one I remember is this one, in a book on the history of Russia. For the story behind the drawing, see also :
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-noblewoman-under-the-knout-1846.5362/

How many times have I been sneeking in that book? Because from the early days, it had 'that' special attraction. Although I was still a little kid (analyse that! :ambulance::ambulance::ambulance:)There was 'more' in than 'just a punishment'.:cool:

knout.jpg

There was also Steinlen's crucified Serbia, a WWI drawing.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/steinlens-crucified-serbia.4904/
Steinlen1.jpg
And as you notice, the base of my avatar.

And then there were many movie stills and posters. Just one exemple of them, a very interesting poster of a Spanish mainstream movie 'A bell from hell' (1973)

.blhl1.jpgblhll2.jpg

One Easter when I was maybe 8 or 9 and visiting with my family, my grandfather snuck me on Saturday away to his Catholic church to see an Italian-made film on the Crucifixion. It was a rather gritty, graphic and gory depiction and it frightened me badly, with images that would not leave my head. And that evening, my father had a tremendous argument with my grandfather (his father) over sneaking me out. My father was non-observant, and he was furious that my grandfather had tried to secretly "convert" me by subjecting me to the tawdry film. We left first thing Easter Sunday morning, and a rift ensued between my father and his father that never healed.

Meanwhile, all these images were boiling around in my head, super-charged with the scary emotions and bad feelings going on between the adults of my family. Somehow this all led to me having intense visual fantasies about being stripped, whipped, and marched naked through the streets to a horrific and very public doom. As a pre-pubescent girl, I never "did" anything except a little play with tying my hands behind my back, and a tendency to casually stretch my arms out along various horizontal bars, boards and what-nots, all the while imagining what the people around me would be saying if I were on display ala Jesus.

Of course, once sexual gratification entered the picture via masturbation, the fantasies took on a whole new role in my life. Believe me, I understand quite well how people develop fetishes over items or situations most other would find absurd. I may not share their feelings about being encased in rubber, being splashed with urine, or fondling feet, but I am not about to be critical. Not when I fantasize about being nailed through my wrists and feet to rough wood, and then hoisted high on public display!

6cc3be4166855fe976f9454f9fcc9fef.jpg091ab930862485.5636e720ed7c9.jpg

Thank's for shareing your story! It's similar to my own experiences. As a boy I fantasised about being crucified myself, but as a teen my focus changed towards (in most cases) images of the crucified female jesus. Strange stuff!

My own suspension bondage sub kink is definitely minimalist, and dates back to an immensely silly fantasy flick that starred the great Donald O'Connor in the downward spiral of his career. Wikipedia agrees with me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wonders_of_Aladdin#Critical_reception

The still below shows Aladdin about to rescue his girlfriend. Afterward the Evil Vizier demands of his minions "Where is that nice, naked, half-tortured girl?"

My 8-year-old imagination saw through that round metal whatever like X-ray vision, and every such fantasy I've had since looked and hung like her, with the possible exception of those featuring green Orion slave girls.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 353
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 396
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 414
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 450
A few fairly vanilla pics that have been gathering digital dust in a disorganized stash. The first is from this young century, the second from the 1980s, the last is from at least a century past.

This is one durable kink.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 392
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 370
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 359
A few fairly vanilla pics that have been gathering digital dust in a disorganized stash. The first is from this young century, the second from the 1980s, the last is from at least a century past.
Well, it is an exciting kink (see the poster of 'A Bell From Hell'). I like particularly the #2, the woman standing on the tip of her toes. The ground is touched, but yet far away for comfort!

Back to the ideals of the 60's maybe..…….or partly replaced by robots....google female robots.....quite fascinating and scary..,.maybe we will see a female robot on the cross in the future.......,

This one still works after almost a century
metropolis3. pentagram.jpg

Robot/human hybrids? Cyborgs?
g2f_qalirabot_9_26_14_01a_merge_sig_by_winterwolf797-d80m9jw.jpg

Crucified?
stock-photo-a-surreal-black-and-white-illustration-of-a-crucified-android-16885330.jpgRobot androide crucificado.jpg

To answer the question, no, there is no image that originally shaped my fantasies, at least not one that I can recall!

well, I was very quiet around here (and shy), I just needed to get a new computer to scan again.

actually, there are three videos that shaped my bdsm fantasies.

the first one came from the animated movie "jungle book".
I was't 10 when I saw this movie, it has a particular scene that got me excited.
Is the scene where bagueera forces mowgli to go with the humans and he refuses, so the panter pulled his loincloth an mowgli hugs a tree to resist.

my first fantasy: use this wegdie to strip someone, obviusly not using a panter, but a hook or something with that form to hold the pantie or underwear, the person's arms are tied to the tree or pold, and he/she struggles triying to not get stripped, but in the end he/she ends naked and the body lies on the ground tired.

I think will be useful on people who are shy to show his/her body to others.

here's a example I drew. (it's only a sketch, sorry for the bad paper quality)

wedgie.jpg

Luckily, there are some people with similar wedgie fantasies. take a look on this.

struggle_by_bagheeraspov-d6rubrf.pngcredit to bagherraspov jurassic_wedgey_commission_part_2_by_pariahexilewrath-d5t0408.jpgcredit to pariahexilewrathsara___at_it_again__by_sentimentalbrother11-d9ap691.pngcredit to sentimentalbrother11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one comes from and old mexican movie called "la isla encantada"

Is a adaptation of robinson crusoe, his ship sank and he ended on a island.

One day, during a exploration, he found a group of cannibals, they had three children as prisoners, one of them is naked (that boy is friday, laws were so different in that period), while the cannibals were killing one of the boys to eat him, friday runs away, some cannibals chases him, but robinson killed them, and took friday to take care of him for the rest of the movie.

Sometimes I imagine myself recreating that scene, running naked in the beach from my captors...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the third one is from the movie shallow ground.

Is a horror movie (it didn't scare me), a woman is captured, removed of her clothing, suspended half naked by the wrists.

oooh my, the way she struggles, the feet close ups, her desperation to be release, I fell in love with suspentions after seeing that part.

see attachmens to download the clip (no virus shit).

Attachments

• Shallow Ground 02.mp4
    14.8 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:
This is one durable kink.

This is my new favourite thread.

I used to walk past a small independent bookshop on the way to school (aged 8 or 9), and they often had art-books displayed, propped open, in the window. One time they had a book featuring ink drawings of naked women whipped, chained and suspended in dark dungeons... made a deep impression on me... I am fairly sure it must have been Georges Pichard's masterpiece "Marie-Gabrielle de Saint-Eutrope" http://zizki.com/george-pichard/marie-gabrielle
and the page I seem to remember is this one:

pichard.png

As I say, a deep impression.. I have been playing catch-up ever since..
Scan_20180303 (3).jpg
I have earlier memories of encountering BDSM themes, but nothing I could supply a picture of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom