It Comes in Waves

Go to CruxDreams.com
But what is it worth? It has been asked what life is worth if you live forever but lose your soul? What is this worth, if it takes your life? What is being taken? What is being given in value?
That will be for the rest of the story to tell! ... the last segment does show that inside the mind of the sacrifice victim, there is another consciousness that's resisting the whole experience ... first doubting its reality and then mocking it ... we'll have to find out who that was, and how these two aspects are to be joined into a whole that makes sense of the suffering.

thanks, surprised anyone dug this up ... take care though when joining Procrastinators Anonymous ... I'm secretly a leadership member!

Anyway this was a kind of dream sequence of someone on the frontline of pandemic situation in an especially affected and unusually badly governed place ... with added fantasy elements. A person driven a bit over the edge by the situation. What with all the infectious conspiracy & controversy floating around I decided to stick to the dream part and skip the waking up ...

Noemi is mix of a sci-fi scenario & barbarian planet. currently working on a continuation but constantly getting sidetracked by overcrowding of the house ;)

Every Shadow Burns My Face is fantasy setting with witchcraft, mad queens, monks and mysteries. There's probably more madness and mental anguish in it than beatings and executions thogh there is a bit of that.
Warning, long-ish. Probably the story that defines my style, as it where.

But if you want a completely different style here's a kitschy fotonovela

Girl without a Sword is something that @phlebas & I developed from a random image posting into a roleplay-like story of a sacrilegious thief facing capture & penance. The title is a pun on @Gibbs505 's 'Girls with swords' thread where it started ;) So it starts off a bit silly but it actually turned into something quite engaged.

A few short vignettes about slavery and/or crux are What I Don't Know, Out to the Suffering Grounds and The Laugh of the Hyena
(usually more focusing on the emotional challenge of the situation, rather than on finishing the judicial execution process).
The first two are my most-read (or at least most-liked) pieces on here.

Noemi is mix of a sci-fi scenario & barbarian planet. currently working on a continuation but constantly getting sidetracked by overcrowding of the house ;)

Every Shadow Burns My Face is fantasy setting with witchcraft, mad queens, monks and mysteries. There's probably more madness and mental anguish in it than beatings and executions thogh there is a bit of that.

Girl without a Sword is something that @phlebas & I developed from a random image posting into a roleplay-like story of a sacrilegious thief facing capture & penance. The title is a pun on @Gibbs505 's 'Girls with swords' thread where it started ;) So it starts off a bit silly but it actually turned into something quite engaged.

A few short vignettes about slavery and/or crux are What I Don't Know, Out to the Suffering Grounds and The Laugh of the Hyena
(usually more focusing on the emotional challenge of the situation, rather than on finishing the judicial execution process).
I am honored that you mentioned me!
I offer my sword!

Attachments

• _DSC0002.JPG
    _DSC0002.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 18

Your cross-carrying drawing in “Out To The Suffering Grounds” is absolutely stunning.. and I fervently wish you would make more drawings of such erotic and tender beauty :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom