Its F*king annoying!

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, I found back the way to firefox 56. His run many better as the new Version with CF.
In the new version it shows no alerts and inbox or very slowly.
To post this one post need five times "post reply".
And I love the tabs on bottom in v56.
I think me, with this politic will Mozilla Firefox lost many users.

Sorry Messaline but if i did`nt let google store my passwords i would`nt even get on to Crux, if it were not for googles
saved passwords i would`nt know what my password is for for this site, some of us girls are real scatterbrains you know
i have always used Kaspersky and have just renewed it for another year and it has never let me down
Kaspersky is used by US government agencies but there is a movement to eliminate it. It is felt that Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague is listening in. (The NSA should know about "listening in".) I assume that you aren't worried about Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague.

I've too and I'm happy with it ; of course, it's paying but you've not good free protection !

I've a rule : never let a password on a site ; it's not so much difficult to tape it when you're coming to a site ...
And a good password does be set up with some capital letters, lower case letters, numerals and punctuation ...;)
Of course one can always use pencil and paper, and keep the pad next to the pet viper.

Kaspersky is used by US government agencies but there is a movement to eliminate it. It is felt that Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague is listening in. (The NSA should know about "listening in".) I assume that you aren't worried about Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague.

They did`nt tell ordinary users to stop using it only government agencies

Back
Top Bottom