Japanese Bdsm

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
The ancient Japanese torture of "Hugging the Stones" updated with modern construction materials. She is now experiencing the modern Japanese torture of "Hugging the Cinder Blocks."
"You will not break me!"

"Never!"

"I am strong!"

"Did we tell you that these blocks contain asbestos!?"
"Oh no! Please! I will tell you everythingn but get them off me!"

Morale of the story : the wise man achieves more with the tiny fiber than with the heavy brick!

"You will not break me!"

"Never!"

"I am strong!"

"Did we tell you that these blocks contain asbestos!?"
"Oh no! Please! I will tell you everythingn but get them off me!"

Morale of the story : the wise man achieves more with the tiny fiber than with the heavy brick!
Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with Mesothelioma as a result of exposure to asbestos during Hugging the Stones torture? If so, the Law firm of Sato, Watanabe & Ito can help. We have fought and won hundreds of million of ¥ for our clients. And the best news is that if we don't get you any money, you don't owe us a Yen!

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with Mesothelioma as a result of exposure to asbestos during Hugging the Stones torture? If so, the Law firm of Sato, Watanabe & Ito can help. We have fought and won hundreds of million of ¥ for our clients. And the best news is that if we don't get you any money, you don't owe us a Yen!
Mesothelioma is hardly a joke, so this is probably reprehensible as hell, but :risas3:.

Mesothelioma is hardly a joke, so this is probably reprehensible as hell, but :risas3:.
Don't blame me. Loxuru started the joke. I'm just a lawyer trying to get rich off the suffering of the victims. (suffering? victims? Should fit me right in on CF!)

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
Don't blame me. Loxuru started the joke.
Lox started the joke, after having discovered I (and about some ten others) have been chopping last months in a stucco work that contains plenty of the little bastards.:yikes:
Well, the previous owner has done the same during decades, apparently, and he died at ninetysomething.:buitre:
So, sometimes you have to flush away worries with irony, and take things as they come.:ura::sidra_1:

Top Bottom