Japanese Bdsm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Awesome posts, Caster, thanks. I have to admit I'm not big into Japanese rope bondage, but a couple of these really rang my chimes. I liked the idea of the woman in modern western clothing, gazing longingly at a picture of a nearly naked woman bound in a brutal and humiliating position and dreaming of herself in a similar situation. Very hot. I wish they could have carried that idea forward and have the woman undress, maybe caress some rope or something, maybe have a guy walk in on her. Maybe they do, I don't know. I'd like to see the entire video. Do you know the source of these videos?

I thought the ebi scene was particularly hot. I appreciated that the camera backed away from the action far enough so I could see what was going on. In several of the others, the camera work was all about extreme close ups and slow pans, and I couldn't always get a good sense of the overall position the woman was bound in. As I understand, the ebi position (shrimp in English) was used as one of the four standardized tortures during the Edo (?) period in Japan.

Here's a page I screen capped from the book "The Essence of Shibari: Kinbaku and Japanese Rope Bondage," by Shin Nawakari:

Essence of shibari Kinbaku and Japanese Rope Bondage.PNG Variations on the ebi position. I now have a greater appreciation for rope as an art medium, demanding creativity.

https://books.google.com/books?id=J...AEwB3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=ebi torture&f=false

Awesome posts, Caster, thanks. I have to admit I'm not big into Japanese rope bondage, but a couple of these really rang my chimes. I liked the idea of the woman in modern western clothing, gazing longingly at a picture of a nearly naked woman bound in a brutal and humiliating position and dreaming of herself in a similar situation. Very hot. I wish they could have carried that idea forward and have the woman undress, maybe caress some rope or something, maybe have a guy walk in on her. Maybe they do, I don't know. I'd like to see the entire video. Do you know the source of these videos?

I thought the ebi scene was particularly hot. I appreciated that the camera backed away from the action far enough so I could see what was going on. In several of the others, the camera work was all about extreme close ups and slow pans, and I couldn't always get a good sense of the overall position the woman was bound in. As I understand, the ebi position (shrimp in English) was used as one of the four standardized tortures during the Edo (?) period in Japan.

Here's a page I screen capped from the book "The Essence of Shibari: Kinbaku and Japanese Rope Bondage," by Shin Nawakari:

View attachment 821699 Variations on the ebi position. I now have a greater appreciation for rope as an art medium, demanding creativity.

https://books.google.com/books?id=JIe-DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT286&lpg=PT286&dq=ebi+torture&source=bl&ots=JR5pAYb7jd&sig=ACfU3U2q4757_QQveGxJ4b9lvoCr7bS_BA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiSr8Xc5dnnAhVqgnIEHcmGBCkQ6AEwB3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=ebi torture&f=false

Thank you.
Your comment. I am glad.
The following video titles.
This video has two stories.
I uploaded the second one.
I'll upload it if you want.
Please specify the desired host.

43adv0199pl.jpg180_02169jp-1.jpg180_02169jp-2.jpg180_02169jp-3.jpg180_02169jp-4.jpg180_02169jp-5.jpg180_02169jp-6.jpg180_02169jp-7.jpg180_02169jp-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom