Japanese Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

maxvirgin

Condemned
Japanese crucifixion vs. Western Crucifixion

While it is easy to find pictures and movies showing girls being crucified in the japanese Style , there is very little litterature about this topic ( could be that there is a lot wriitten in japanese but my japanese is a little rusty ;-)

The japanese had never developped this "tabu" about crucifixion like in the christian societies .

Some time ago someone sent me several video tapes with scenes from japanese TV showing all executions on the cross : he wrote me that these were mostly historical films showing the persecution of christiians in the 18th and 19th century

But you can also find these illustration currently in japanese mangas

Unlike as in the "western" crucifixion, the cross serves only to fix the condemned in a sutable manner so that she can be put to death by being transpierced with spears . Probably also to humiliate her before her death as in most films she stands there for quite a time being watched by the execution crew and some spectators.
Of course as this happens in Japan , the decency is preserved : the prisoners keep their kimonos and are delicately bound to the cross . In some films the breasts are exposed - just to fulfill the voyeuristic expectations of the contemporay customer : The motto is : BLOODY , BUT DECENT

Max

True, yes, naked would be rather nice. However, the actual bondage holding them there is nice and tight.

They could be up there for days, with no danger of asphyxation. :).

Besides, sometimes what you don't see can be rather erotic.

Really nice pictures. Sometimes, I think the Japanese girls can look more sexy on the cross......just like your pictures. Any more?
Thanks,

St-Pierre said:
How can a girl be sexy with such quantity of clothes ?

Sexiness does not come from nakedness. It is the expresion on the face, the softness of the exposed skin, the tension in the body, the whole incongtruity of the moment. Even what is not showing, can be sexy.
Try to use your imagination. It is not about what she looks like. It is about what she feels, whe way she breathes, the way she moans, cries, begs.

If you can only get turned on by naked women you are limiting your erotic enjoyment, n'est pas?

I agree, there are times when nakedness is good, for it emphasises the total helplessness and exposure of the situation. However, being clothed as in these two pics, is very erotic, especialy with the extended bondage used in the Japanese method. One can imagine what is to come, rather than having it portrayed explicitly. For example, in the first pic, her breasts are showing.... what other delights are hidden, waiting to be exposed?.... she is totally and utterly helpless.

Dear Nikka,

Happy to see you again ! I specify : how may a girl be sexy with such quantity of clothes ON A CRUX ? I prefer such kind of picture : entirely nude and suffering on the wood. Imagine the same lady with Winter clothes on the crux (photo by courtesy of cruxdreams).

P.S. : not «…n'est pas ?», but «…n’est CE pas ?» (tss, tss, for a Canadian teacher…)

RackedOut said:
That is a lovely pic....

Her name is Ulia, and yes, she is lovely. You may or may not want to subscribe to the site, but a short clip of her and a few others is available at:

http://www.cruxdreams.com/main.php

Click on "Series."

Makar has been doing crux pics for over ten years, and more than any other photographer I've seen he gets it *right*.

Makar has made photos of crucifixion for ten years ! Very well, but where to find the entire collection ?

Question : is Makar-archives an interesting website because the same pictures are available in cruxdreams and crucified-women, or in cruxarchives ?

St-Pierre, Makar Archives was superceeded by Cruxdreams.com, and it hasn't been updated in over a year. You can buy a few of Makar's videos there, though.

There is no place I know of that holds Makar's entire collection. Cruxdreams has a few of his older series, but most of the material there is new, dating from last year to the present. The archives at Cruxfoundation.com has most of the pictures he posted at the old Yahoo group over the years, but those are not by any means all of his pictures.

I once asked Makar about that. He reminded me that most of his photos are, well, photos. All those hundreds of old photographs have to be scanned one by one, and that is going to take a long, long time.

This may present some inspiration for a crux artist to do a new scene:

0205nagv.jpg

26 Crucified in Nagasaki

Back
Top Bottom