Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Monday, March 5, 2018–Day 64: Yesterday Yupar posted a comment on another thread about how one of her favorite fantasies was that to being crucified between two lower class men (slaves or thieves). She mentioned that they were wearing loincloth. I did this rendering, appropriately titled, "Between The Thieves" in 2014. The men are naked, despite the pain they are feeling, their bodies are responding to the crucified queen’s exposed body with rather large erections. This response can only further humiliate the queen and add to her considerable shame. It must also be unpleasant and frustrating for the men to be exposed in this manner and to know that they can do absolutely nothing to satisfy their lewd desires. I’m sure the viewers of this scene can appreciate the predicament the three are enduring–shame on her part, desire that can never be fulfilled on their part. Each can only watch the other’s suffering as they all weaken and move towards the ultimate and inescapable conclusion.
So, going through this entire thread (for what must me the 4th or 5th time)(How the hell did I miss this one before!? lol) and it came to my mind that their is something the guys could have done, if their legs where at a sharper angle that is, and it's something I always did when I did self cruxes. Guys can get off by slapping their cocks' with their thighs. Don't know if their is a scientific term for it, but it does work........... I know. ;)
Its one of the reasons why I always make sure that when I am setting up my own cross I always make sure that my legs are secured at a more obtuse or even right angle with my torso. But, I also have the added benefit of just slipping my feet out of the bindings and bringing my legs up at an exact 90 degree and finishing that way.
The only part that sucks doing it this way is if I've had a relatively long crux session up to this point, then free hanging by just my wrists hurts pretty bad and leaves very visible marks. BUT I think it's worth it, lol
Don't ask how I was able to figure out this method of "hands free" worked, because to be honest, I don't remember. I just know that it gives me a chance to finish while still crucified as opposed to coming down and finishing the old fashion way.

Saturday, June 23, 2018--Day 174. One of the stories that first got me interested in crux fantasies was a story by C. A. Smith entitled "The Crucifixion of Annia". It tells the tale of a slavegirl, a house slave, named Annia. A young slave boy on the estate where she lives has foolishly killed the estate’s master. As a deterrent to the slaves on other estates, the law dictated that all of the slaves on the estate–young or old, men or women, house slaves or field slaves–would be publically crucified and their rotting bodies left on their crosses for the other slave or other estates to see–a powerful lesson on the cost of anything that threatened the establish order. The story graphically depicts what happens as one by one this judgment is carried out. I don’t think another story captured, for me, the horror and raw brutality of crucifixion as well as this one did. Anyway, I’ve called this rendering "Annia" in honor of the unfortunate heroine of that story.
One of my favourite stories and it's not on BDSM Library anymore! :(

Back
Top Bottom