Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tuesday, December 18, 2018. Here’s an oldie from way back in 2006 called "Precious Breath". Imagine growing weaker and weaker as you struggle to pull yourself up to get a breath of life-giving air. It becomes harder and harder as the rough surface of the wood cross tears into the flesh of your well whipped back. It is a struggle to do so and after an agonizing interval, she will no longer be able to do so.

Attachments

• Precious Breath 12 18.jpg
    Precious Breath 12 18.jpg
    877.8 KB · Views: 900
Tuesday, December 18, 2018. Here’s an oldie from way back in 2006 called "Precious Breath". Imagine growing weaker and weaker as you struggle to pull yourself up to get a breath of life-giving air. It becomes harder and harder as the rough surface of the wood cross tears into the flesh of your well whipped back. It is a struggle to do so and after an agonizing interval, she will no longer be able to do so.

I remember her. Intensely. :very_hot:

Wednesday, December 19, 2018. Adonia was many things, intelligent, a loving sister, and beautiful. What happened to her was a unjust and unfair–a tragedy, really. But, damn, she looked good on the cross...

Attachments

• Adonia Portrait 12 19.jpg
    Adonia Portrait 12 19.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 741
  • Adonia Agony 12 19.jpg
    Adonia Agony 12 19.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 788
What's the use of being beautiful and intelligent, when your sister is more cunning than you?:confused:

Good point, Loxuru, but in this case inaccurate. Both sisters were crucified by their childhood nemesis, who planned to rape them on the cross, but instead perished in gibbering hysterics at their feet.

Then there’s the surprise alternate ending I’m trying to interest Jastrow in. :devil:

Attachments

• 004FD386-9074-4D7A-B0AC-37C60B2E182F.jpeg
    004FD386-9074-4D7A-B0AC-37C60B2E182F.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 770
  • 8741E737-4950-47DE-9419-C2EDEF2CCD94.jpeg
    8741E737-4950-47DE-9419-C2EDEF2CCD94.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 737
  • 19D1D3F7-1917-4D31-B08E-60911F51EEA9.jpeg
    19D1D3F7-1917-4D31-B08E-60911F51EEA9.jpeg
    623.3 KB · Views: 723
Wednesday, December 19, 2018. Adonia was many things, intelligent, a loving sister, and beautiful. What happened to her was a unjust and unfair–a tragedy, really. But, damn, she looked good on the cross...

Really nice reworking of Adonia, Jas. :very_hot:

And her spent, ready-to-give-up-the-ghost expression is quite moving. Once again, well damn done. :clapping:

Attachments

• AE30799F-4729-4E3D-BAA5-B44B792A8AA4.jpeg
    AE30799F-4729-4E3D-BAA5-B44B792A8AA4.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 674
Thursday, December 20, 2018. ‘He’s makin’ a list...checkin’ twice...Goin’ to find out who’s naughty or nice... Santa Claus in Cummin' to town " This one was easy....Naughty! Definitely Naughty!!!! From 2014 and called ‘Very Naughty’.

Attachments

• Very Naughty 12 20.jpg
    Very Naughty 12 20.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 610
Thursday, December 20, 2018. ‘He’s makin’ a list...checkin’ twice...Goin’ to find out who’s naughty or nice... Santa Claus in Cummin' to town " This one was easy....Naughty! Definitely Naughty!!!! From 2014 and called ‘Very Naughty’.

Today at the office, there was a contest : 'wearing the most awful Christmas outfit':eek::tejeqteje:
655548-474f7f0fc260ca09d3a31708e3511ab4.jpg

This would be an appropriate reward for the winner.:devil:

(BTW : to erase any doubt or suspicion : I did not take part in that contest - what were you folks thinking of me?):monoloco:

OK Jas, two things.

First, for a former iteration of the Naughty Elf, I requested that you use the same figure for a sweat and blood and nails and nudity crucifixion. I now repeat that request. :very_hot:

Second, in my teens I realized just how creepy that song is. Others have as well. :eeek::eek:

Attachments

• AA5F4C15-878D-4398-8245-E60FD66B3BE3.jpeg
    AA5F4C15-878D-4398-8245-E60FD66B3BE3.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 479
  • ECF8E829-C1C2-4A67-9AC9-2DA575E0F2A2.jpeg
    ECF8E829-C1C2-4A67-9AC9-2DA575E0F2A2.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 354
  • 027439FD-F0EF-4DE5-BE77-7C031F05B999.jpeg
    027439FD-F0EF-4DE5-BE77-7C031F05B999.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 512
Apostate said--"First, for a former iteration of the Naughty Elf, I requested that you use the same figure for a sweat and blood and nails and nudity crucifixion. I now repeat that request."

Apostate-- You seem to forget that I already honored that request... To wit.....

Attachments

• naughty revised 12 20.jpg
    naughty revised 12 20.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 746
Apostate said--"First, for a former iteration of the Naughty Elf, I requested that you use the same figure for a sweat and blood and nails and nudity crucifixion. I now repeat that request."

Apostate-- You seem to forget that I already honored that request... To wit.....

There’s a reason for that, Jas. I forgot.:BangHead:

Request accordingly withdrawn. :rolleyes:

Friday, December 21, 2018. Today is the Winter Solstice–the shortest day of the year–Mid-Winter. Continuing the series of Seasonal Sacrifices about the town that sacrifices on the cross a pair of village women on each of the solstices and each of the equinoxes. We’ve already seen the spring, summer and autumn sacrifices. Now it is time for the final sacrifice of the year. These two women will die naked and nailed to a wooden cross. The cold wind will whip around their exposed flesh and a freezing, biting snow will chill their bodies. Shivering, teeth chattering, skin turning blue from the cold, their lives will ebb away. In a way they are the luckiest of the eight women who will die in this ritual. The cold will take them quickly–an icy rime covering their lifeless bodies. It will be particularly difficult to pry their frozen bodies off of the crosses but in just about 90 days, the wooden crosses will be ready for the next seasonal sacrifice. Spring will come. The sacrifices will continue...

Attachments

• Seasonal Sacrifice  Winter Crux 12-21.jpg
    Seasonal Sacrifice Winter Crux 12-21.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 732
Friday, December 21, 2018. Today is the Winter Solstice–the shortest day of the year–Mid-Winter. Continuing the series of Seasonal Sacrifices about the town that sacrifices on the cross a pair of village women on each of the solstices and each of the equinoxes. We’ve already seen the spring, summer and autumn sacrifices. Now it is time for the final sacrifice of the year. These two women will die naked and nailed to a wooden cross. The cold wind will whip around their exposed flesh and a freezing, biting snow will chill their bodies. Shivering, teeth chattering, skin turning blue from the cold, their lives will ebb away. In a way they are the luckiest of the eight women who will die in this ritual. The cold will take them quickly–an icy rime covering their lifeless bodies. It will be particularly difficult to pry their frozen bodies off of the crosses but in just about 90 days, the wooden crosses will be ready for the next seasonal sacrifice. Spring will come. The sacrifices will continue...
they may not suffer as long but it will still be a brutal execution...

The big red bows are a nice touch!

they may not suffer as long but it will still be a brutal execution...

So I started researching survival times for a nude human at below freezing temperatures. Such research is hampered by the lack of empirical data from experiments in which subjects are exposed to subfreezing temperatures, and ST (survival time) measurements taken JESUS H. CHRIST ON A BIKE WHAT KND OF SICK PSYCHOPATHS DO SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!:eeek::eek::boaa:

Then I curl up in a fetal ball and whimper.

So I started researching survival times for a nude human at below freezing temperatures. Such research is hampered by the lack of empirical data from experiments in which subjects are exposed to subfreezing temperatures, and ST (survival time) measurements taken JESUS H. CHRIST ON A BIKE WHAT KND OF SICK PSYCHOPATHS DO SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!:eeek::eek::boaa:

Then I curl up in a fetal ball and whimper.
Use some grad students. They'll do just about anything--especially if you give them beer...

Saturday, December 22, 2018. The two sisters, Debbie and Diane Green, had been abducted for a special evening’s entertainment at the local snuff club. The two girls had been stripped, beaten and repeatedly raped. Then they were told they would have to orally service all of the club’s guests that evening who would then rank the girls on their oral skills. The winner would get a special treat–the loser would get a treat, as well, only less pleasant. After sucking off a large number of men, both girls, they throats raw and their bellies full of cum were placed side by side on tin buckets with nooses around their necks. Trembling in fear they awaited their fate. Debbie was declared the loser. She sobbed and fully expected that the bucket would be kicked from beneath her feet so she could begin her desperate dance as the life was slowly choked out of her. Instead that was the fate that went to the winner, Diane–a relatively quick death. The loser’s fate was that she had to watch helplessly as her sister died before her eyes–seeing her desperate gyrations and knowing that the same terrible fate would soon befall her. In short order, the two sisters hung lifelessly as their bodies slowly twisted. It was a very special night at the club. It was Christmas time--time for the hanging of the Greens...

Attachments

• Night at the Club 12 22.jpg
    Night at the Club 12 22.jpg
    702 KB · Views: 663
Back
Top Bottom