Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was Christmas time--time for the hanging of the Greens...

Ouch. Jas, I’m just afraid you’re gonna burn in Hell for that. :rolleyes:

Btw, as usual your ladies have exceptionally hot bods. I hope you get a hankering to show the ladies demonstrating their skills. :very_hot:

Attachments

• B64C85B7-F287-4807-A13A-1F20CDABBA66.jpeg
    B64C85B7-F287-4807-A13A-1F20CDABBA66.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 821
Wednesday, December 26, 2018. Happy Boxing Day! I hope one and all had a great holiday and didn't get too twitchy with the Forum being down. Some of you probably were getting the delirium tremors, but breathe deep and relax. Things are back to normal.... It is a tradition that the first day back after the holiday, people brag about what they got for Christmas. Here's an oldie that shows you what I wish I'd gotten for Christmas. I can't wait to try them (or her) out! Called "My X-mas Presents".

Attachments

• My Xmas Present 12 26.jpg
    My Xmas Present 12 26.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 821
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, December 23, 24 and 25th. Since I didn’t have the opportunity to post these in a timely manner due to the blackout, I’ll do so now. With the exception of the first, they are all somewhat associated with what one of my Buddhist friend affectionately calls, "The Midwinter Festival Associated with Gift-Giving. The first is another winter scene called "Snowbird". The next two are Christmas Eve renderings–the first is somewhat secular while the second was done for a Christmas story called "The Witness" that I’ve posted several times. The first Christmas Eve rendering is called "When What do My Wondering Eyes Should Appear" and the second is called "Christmas Cross". The 2 Christmas day renderings are oldies the first called "Holiday Cheer!" and the second is called "Winter Wonderland Fun". I hope you enjoy these. At least they aren't socks...

Snowbird  12 23.jpgHoliday Cheer! 12 25.jpgChristmas Cross 12 24.jpgWhen What to my Wondering Eyes Should Appear 12 24 .jpgWinter Wonderland Fun 12 25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, December 23, 24 and 25th. Since I didn’t have the opportunity to post these in a timely manner due to the blackout, I’ll do so now. With the exception of the first, they are all somewhat associated with what one of my Buddhist friend affectionately calls, "The Midwinter Festival Associated with Gift-Giving. The first is another winter scene called "Snowbird". The next two are Christmas Eve renderings–the first is somewhat secular while the second was done for a Christmas story called "The Witness" that I’ve posted several times. The first Christmas Eve rendering is called "When What do My Wondering Eyes Should Appear" and the second is called "Christmas Cross". The 2 Christmas day renderings are oldies the first called "Holiday Cheer!" and the second is called "Winter Wonderland Fun". I hope you enjoy these. At least they aren't socks...

View attachment 657505View attachment 657504View attachment 657503View attachment 657506View attachment 657507
I've taken the liberty of inserting them in (I hope) the order you describe them.
I love the two Christmas night scenes, the crux-girls' expressions are so right!

The next two are Christmas Eve renderings–the first is somewhat secular while the second was done for a Christmas story called "The Witness" that I’ve posted several times.

Jas, when you first posted "The Witness" I made cracks about how she had a perfect view of a nearby Type II supernova and such. But she’s the only one if your renders I can think of that evokes spiritual wonder instead of frenzied eroticism.

Well, frenzied eroticism is why I’m into this kink in the first place. But she is so beautiful, so moving, that she is one of my favorites. :)

Attachments

• 01E8ABEA-CA0B-4F1D-8C36-F6E09675C3C9.jpeg
    01E8ABEA-CA0B-4F1D-8C36-F6E09675C3C9.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 575
Thursday, December 27, 2018. Here’s another chilly winter scene with a young lass who probably wishes she’d been allowed to keep her woolies...to say nothing of her knickers...! Called "White Death".

Attachments

• White Death 12 27.jpg
    White Death 12 27.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 737
Thursday, December 27, 2018. Here’s another chilly winter scene with a young lass who probably wishes she’d been allowed to keep her woolies...to say nothing of her knickers...! Called "White Death".
When I see that pic, I am shivering in her place!:qmiedo::qmiedo::qmiedo:
Neverthelss, at least they should have made the effort to decorate the Christmas trees next to her.:(

Jas, when you first posted "The Witness" I made cracks about how she had a perfect view of a nearby Type II supernova and such. But she’s the only one if your renders I can think of that evokes spiritual wonder instead of frenzied eroticism.

Well, frenzied eroticism is why I’m into this kink in the first place. But she is so beautiful, so moving, that she is one of my favorites. :)
Being crucified at Christmas time is a terrible thing.

Friday, December 28, 2018. Let’s take a break from the snow and wintery weather. Here’s one from 2012 called "Arid Mountain Crux". It may not be snowy but I expect it still is pretty chilly there...

Indeed it could, but judging by that body dripping sweat, not on this day. Of course she could be crucified in one of those hellish deserts that kill you by sunstroke during the day and hypothermia at night.

:eek:

Still Jas, another nice set of abs. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 302EDCBB-E7C2-40B4-8ECD-EEF8DB8FB8D8.jpeg
    302EDCBB-E7C2-40B4-8ECD-EEF8DB8FB8D8.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 651
Saturday, December 29, 2018. Nothing in her pampered, spoiled life could have prepared her for this. Raised in luxury...married to a rich man, she could not have imagined being treated like this. Stripped naked, paraded through the streets while being taunted by the jeering crowds, being whipped, kicked, spat upon and then being crudely groped and violated in all of her openings by the stinking plebes had left her in a haze of disbelief and shame. Then they nailed her to the rough wooden cross. The pain she was experiencing was beyond comprehension. She could only writhe and twist in agony–her moans and cries audible to all of the onlookers. She had seen wretches on a cross and had been surprised at how wet and aroused the sight of their suffering had made her. To her, their desperate struggles seemed like they were almost in the throes of sexual arousal. Now she knew there was no arousal. There was only pain...inescapable pain...pain without end... Called "Miranda’s Pain", I did the initial work on it in November and finished it up today. I then did a second, thinner version because some folks who shall remain nameless (Apostate) always complain about my fuller figured victims...

Attachments

• Miranda's Pain 1  12 29.jpg
    Miranda's Pain 1 12 29.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 700
  • Miranda's Pain 2 12 29.jpg
    Miranda's Pain 2 12 29.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 754
Back
Top Bottom