Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
And for somebody who’s out of practice, you could fool me, I like her.

Is she a redo of my personal favorite figure?

Attachments

• 9D68D58F-D488-4592-BA1A-9C6818B0F2E9.jpeg
    9D68D58F-D488-4592-BA1A-9C6818B0F2E9.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 1,061
  • 80D5DE0D-0287-4029-ADB5-61827034D5E0.jpeg
    80D5DE0D-0287-4029-ADB5-61827034D5E0.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 1,081
Well, I'm sure the horse could recognize you, approach you, greet you with a nuzzle, etc. Zookeepers are certainly recognized by their animals, asked for rubs, etc. I once saw a baby elephant jump up and down with excitement when a keeper approached with a pooper-scooper. (The mother didn't even turn around and just kept munching.)
Sorry about the men. There is that line from "McCabe and Mrs. Miller" where McCabe comments on women. "Money and pain. Pain." Hormones are apparently just another way for the grand "Intelligent Designer" to get His/Her/Its laughs.

Certainly animals can, and will, show recognition and even affection. And if you play with them they'll think of you as a playmate.

Gratitude requires a higher level of cognitive intelligence than the vast majority of animals have.

Doesn't mean they can't differentiate between friend and foe.

kisses

willowfall

Hello all--So here's one I did back in 2015, but I don't believe I ever finished it or posted a finished version of it.. I might be wrong about that...
If so, sorry about that. Anyway, here it is as I finished it up today. It is called Captured in Gaul 2. It looks like she is having a rather bad day... Enjoy!
ii

Attachments

• Captured in Gaul 2.jpg
    Captured in Gaul 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,262
Saturday, January 6, 2018–Day 6: I’ve always enjoyed Zerosen’s distinictive drawings. He does torment and humiliation really well. I like the abused and pendulous breasts he gives his victims. This 2008 drawing of a woman taking her final walk of shame and struggling with her heavy load isn’t really an emulation but was inspired by his excellent work. I think I was only marginally successful with her breasts.

Re zerosenlike walk.jpg, I would probably shout from the crowd, "Now I know what you look like when you're having doggy style with your lover, bitch!"

Sorry for my lack of production of new works this year, but things have been rather busy of late. Here's a new one I call "Summer Sunday" because...well, its Sunday and its summer. I would much rather be doing what I'm doing than what this blond girl is enduring... Enjoy!

Attachments

• Summer Sunday.jpg
    Summer Sunday.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,146
Jastrow's series of women during their crucifixion not only includes complete torment and misery expressed in their expression, but also has the excitement of their bodies betraying them. They've been whipped, nailed and lifted up, and still their nipples are hard as rocks. I would love to be one of those surrounding these women, taunting them over how it's obvious they're bodies have betrayed them and they are completely lit up over their crucifixion. I can't imagine their being more on high beams during sex. What does a woman do if she's being tortured in this manner and her nipples are hard and her vagina is soaking wet?

Sorry for my lack of production of new works this year, but things have been rather busy of late. Here's a new one I call "Summer Sunday" because...well, its Sunday and its summer. I would much rather be doing what I'm doing than what this blond girl is enduring... Enjoy!
9EFE2F1A-41DC-47C7-8493-BA9A600521E9.gif

Hi again. ;)

Amazing return! As if she wasn’t unfortunate enough for crucifixion to be the death she drew, it had to happen at the height of summer.

I would much rather be doing what I'm doing than what this blond girl is enduring... Enjoy!

Jastrow, if I were a woman I would PAY to be whipped, *displayed and crucified!!! I'd want to BE the blond girl. But I admit, because if it were IRL, I'd only want to be bound to the cross with straps and not nailed. Okay, call me a wuss.

*displayed - i.e., as a male, I've laughed off having my towel yanked off after a shower or other such purposeful walk in on me naked and being teased. But I've always wondered about how erotically exciting it would be to be a woman and have the most intimate views of my private areas shown off to others by force. The humiliation would be incredibly wild and I'd love to have to live through it, if only to masturbate to it afterward.

Here's another new one entitled "About to Begin". Enjoy!

"The terrified girl’s knees weakened as she saw the wooden pole on which she would soon be nailed. Her back and bottom were criss-crossed with angry welts that oozed fresh blood. The carnifix had beaten her brutally along her walk to this desolate place where she would shortly die. ‘Shortly’ was a word that had different contexts to the two of them. For her, it would be an eternity of suffering and shame. For him, it wouldn’t last nearly long enough, although he would do everything in his power to prolong her ordeal. He’d enjoyed preparing her bottom hole with a brutal introduction to sodomy and his cum continued to ooze from the once tight orifice. Now it was nicely stretched and lubricated to receive the cornu which keep her alive and in agony far longer than she could imagine. Once she was nailed to the cross, he’d enjoy her tight little cunny one final time. Watching her suffering and shame as he drove into her helpless body would only add to his enjoyment. Once he was finished, he would leave her–alone, suffering and in utter despair. She could hear the sounds of suffering from the other two women who were nailed not far from her and now they could hear her moans and cries of torment. Above the vultures circled. They would eat well in the hours and days ahead..."

Attachments

• About to Begin.jpg
    About to Begin.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,020

"The terrified girl’s knees weakened as she saw the wooden pole on which she would soon be nailed. Her back and bottom were criss-crossed with angry welts that oozed fresh blood. The carnifix had beaten her brutally along her walk to this desolate place where she would shortly die. ‘Shortly’ was a word that had different contexts to the two of them. For her, it would be an eternity of suffering and shame. For him, it wouldn’t last nearly long enough, although he would do everything in his power to prolong her ordeal. He’d enjoyed preparing her bottom hole with a brutal introduction to sodomy and his cum continued to ooze from the once tight orifice. Now it was nicely stretched and lubricated to receive the cornu which keep her alive and in agony far longer than she could imagine. Once she was nailed to the cross, he’d enjoy her tight little cunny one final time. Watching her suffering and shame as he drove into her helpless body would only add to his enjoyment. Once he was finished, he would leave her–alone, suffering and in utter despair. She could hear the sounds of suffering from the other two women who were nailed not far from her and now they could hear her moans and cries of torment. Above the vultures circled. They would eat well in the hours and days ahead..."

Two things, Jas.

a.) Nice ass.:babeando:

b.) And a nice consummatum est render, the sort for which I have a disquieting fondness.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 8D193DFA-6FFE-4239-81A6-4221A376FC12.jpeg
    8D193DFA-6FFE-4239-81A6-4221A376FC12.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 845
  • 739AC7AF-2978-4358-8F66-D6488D418D9E.jpeg
    739AC7AF-2978-4358-8F66-D6488D418D9E.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 833

Mmmm ... one of your best, if I may say so ... :p

And, take that hand away, please :confused:

I forgot to say that this rendering was inspired by one of Andyman's wonderful drawings. I hope I did it justice. I love the almost casual lewd caress of her naked ass. How much shame and terror must she be feeling.

Jas, I know it’s an apples and oranges comparison, but I prefer your version of the lady’s butt. Once more, :babeando:.

Mmmm ... one of your best, if I may say so ... :p

And, take that hand away, please :confused:

Barb, you do realize that at this point in the proceedings you have no say in the matter? ;)

Back
Top Bottom