Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's another new one entitled "About to Begin". Enjoy!

"The terrified girl’s knees weakened as she saw the wooden pole on which she would soon be nailed. Her back and bottom were criss-crossed with angry welts that oozed fresh blood. The carnifix had beaten her brutally along her walk to this desolate place where she would shortly die. ‘Shortly’ was a word that had different contexts to the two of them. For her, it would be an eternity of suffering and shame. For him, it wouldn’t last nearly long enough, although he would do everything in his power to prolong her ordeal. He’d enjoyed preparing her bottom hole with a brutal introduction to sodomy and his cum continued to ooze from the once tight orifice. Now it was nicely stretched and lubricated to receive the cornu which keep her alive and in agony far longer than she could imagine. Once she was nailed to the cross, he’d enjoy her tight little cunny one final time. Watching her suffering and shame as he drove into her helpless body would only add to his enjoyment. Once he was finished, he would leave her–alone, suffering and in utter despair. She could hear the sounds of suffering from the other two women who were nailed not far from her and now they could hear her moans and cries of torment. Above the vultures circled. They would eat well in the hours and days ahead..."
Delicious..... thanks a lot!!!

My creative juices haven't been flowing as much of late (at least not in producing renderings) Here is a new one, however. Our weather here has turned cool and almost Fall-ish.--a welcome change from what we've had the last few months. To bad this lady won't be around to enjoy it. Called "A Painful Dance". sh.

Attachments

• a painful dance.jpg
    a painful dance.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,205
My creative juices haven't been flowing as much of late (at least not in producing renderings) Here is a new one, however. Our weather here has turned cool and almost Fall-ish.--a welcome change from what we've had the last few months. To bad this lady won't be around to enjoy it. Called "A Painful Dance". sh.

You’re creative juices seem to be flowing as well as her juices are!

You’re creative juices seem to be flowing as well as her juices are!

Your creative juices are flowing alright!

Yeah, Jas. What they said. ;) :babeando:

Here are two new ones. In both of them, I think the poor women are beginning to realize that only pain, humiliation and death await them. Their prayers will go un-answered and their suffering and shame exists only for the pleasure and enjoyment of the passers-by. There will be no escape, no rescue... only the cold indifference of an uncaring God. Anyone want to trade places with them?

Attachments

• public molestation.jpg
    public molestation.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 987
  • Terrified on the Cross.jpg
    Terrified on the Cross.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 876
Here are two new ones. In both of them, I think the poor women are beginning to realize that only pain, humiliation and death await them. Their prayers will go un-answered and their suffering and shame exists only for the pleasure and enjoyment of the passers-by. There will be no escape, no rescue... only the cold indifference of an uncaring God.

I love happy endings!

And you do terrified real good, Jas. :eeek:

Attachments

• 28BD8B0A-AA33-43A5-9E0E-EF8E16CA3054.jpeg
    28BD8B0A-AA33-43A5-9E0E-EF8E16CA3054.jpeg
    510.4 KB · Views: 786

Attachments

• 5A25BC31-E593-4FB3-A9F5-50AAA8AFB214.jpeg
    5A25BC31-E593-4FB3-A9F5-50AAA8AFB214.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 749
Back
Top Bottom