Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are two new ones. In both of them, I think the poor women are beginning to realize that only pain, humiliation and death await them. Their prayers will go un-answered and their suffering and shame exists only for the pleasure and enjoyment of the passers-by. There will be no escape, no rescue... only the cold indifference of an uncaring God. Anyone want to trade places with them?may I also as a boy?

Here are two new ones. In both of them, I think the poor women are beginning to realize that only pain, humiliation and death await them. Their prayers will go un-answered and their suffering and shame exists only for the pleasure and enjoyment of the passers-by. There will be no escape, no rescue... only the cold indifference of an uncaring God. Anyone want to trade places with them?
I love the way her fingers claw in the air in agony. Great job- on both!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018–Day 337. The Modest Girl’s story continues. "After being grabbed while shopping at the marked, the modest girls dress was ripped from her body. They quickly bound her wrists, ankles and upper arms, and wearing only her skimpy loincloth she was paraded through the streets of the town. Once at their destination, despite her pleas and protests, even the loincloth was taken from her. She stood before her captors fully nude, her hands foolishly attempting to conceal her nakedness. In short order, her modesty would be the least of her concerns..."
Jas, somehow I missed this when you first posted it. This is AMAZING. Love it!

Here’s a new one. Something different–a non-Roman scenario.

"Her body ached...there was no other word for it. She’d been tied in this lewdly splayed-open position for sometime and the position itself was a torment. The painful strain on her wrists and shoulders which supported much of her body’s weight grew with each passing moment. As she hung there, the rusty iron cuffs cut deeply into the flesh of her wrists and ankles. Also painfully supporting her body’s weight was the spiked metal rod which passed through the tender cleft of her womanhood. She’d been repeatedly raped before they had tied up in this position so these lower regions of her anatomy were particularly sensitive. She tried to remain still, but the pain of the position forced her to strain and pull in an unsuccessful attempt to ease the pain she was feeling. Her struggles only produced fresh pain in new places. Her legs were pulled widely apart by the spreader bar, leaving her fully open and exposed. Her lush breasts trembled alluringly with each breath. It was the sight of the glowing brazier being wheeled in front of her that caused her panic to mount. She could alread feel the painful warmth of the coals on her naked, unblemished skin and felt a trickle of warm piss dribble from between her naked thighs. The terrifying sight of the glowing implements of torture arrayed before her caused her body to involuntarily twist and turn in her bondage as she pleaded with her captors, "Please...you have to believe me. I’m not a witch. I...I beg...you have to believe me..." Soon her anguished screams would begin and echo off of the stone walls of the dungeon as the glowing implements of torture kissed the naked flesh of her tormented body. She would writh in agony on the wooden cross as her torment continued. They wouldn’t believe her. In time and under torture she would break down and confess her many sins. Then she would be paraded naked through the crowded streets, her tortured body offering evidence of her ordeal to all who watched her pass before them. Tied to a wooden stake the pile of branches beneath her feet would be set ablaze. Her suffering would only end when the flames of purification consumed her–the just fate of any confessed witch."

Attachments

• Spread Witch.jpg
    Spread Witch.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,536
Here’s a new one. Something different–a non-Roman scenario.

"Her body ached...there was no other word for it. She’d been tied in this lewdly splayed-open position for sometime and the position itself was a torment. The painful strain on her wrists and shoulders which supported much of her body’s weight grew with each passing moment. As she hung there, the rusty iron cuffs cut deeply into the flesh of her wrists and ankles. Also painfully supporting her body’s weight was the spiked metal rod which passed through the tender cleft of her womanhood. She’d been repeatedly raped before they had tied up in this position so these lower regions of her anatomy were particularly sensitive. She tried to remain still, but the pain of the position forced her to strain and pull in an unsuccessful attempt to ease the pain she was feeling. Her struggles only produced fresh pain in new places. Her legs were pulled widely apart by the spreader bar, leaving her fully open and exposed. Her lush breasts trembled alluringly with each breath. It was the sight of the glowing brazier being wheeled in front of her that caused her panic to mount. She could alread feel the painful warmth of the coals on her naked, unblemished skin and felt a trickle of warm piss dribble from between her naked thighs. The terrifying sight of the glowing implements of torture arrayed before her caused her body to involuntarily twist and turn in her bondage as she pleaded with her captors, "Please...you have to believe me. I’m not a witch. I...I beg...you have to believe me..." Soon her anguished screams would begin and echo off of the stone walls of the dungeon as the glowing implements of torture kissed the naked flesh of her tormented body. She would writh in agony on the wooden cross as her torment continued. They wouldn’t believe her. In time and under torture she would break down and confess her many sins. Then she would be paraded naked through the crowded streets, her tortured body offering evidence of her ordeal to all who watched her pass before them. Tied to a wooden stake the pile of branches beneath her feet would be set ablaze. Her suffering would only end when the flames of purification consumed her–the just fate of any confessed witch."

I realize it’s a total accident of cgi art, but she looks exactly like a high school crush of mine.

She wouldn’t have looked like that naked, chest wise, but socially inept as I was I knew her eyes were further up. :babeando:

Attachments

• D91BC7EB-F420-4B98-9EF2-42C34B63F2F8.jpeg
    D91BC7EB-F420-4B98-9EF2-42C34B63F2F8.jpeg
    573.9 KB · Views: 1,509
He did a great one of Siss, yupar and me crucified together in a Roman arena. Anyone know what happened to it?
I can only assume you are referring to these. They still live on my hard drive to answer your question. I still have most everything I rendered, including the original Poser format files for most. Finding them is a whole other issue. Love ya Barb!

Attachments

• tresAmigas003.jpg
    tresAmigas003.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 1,602
I can only assume you are referring to these. They still live on my hard drive to answer your question. I still have most everything I rendered, including the original Poser format files for most. Finding them is a whole other issue. Love ya Barb!

That’s it! Thanks and good to see you here too!

Love ya MH too :)

Here's a new one. for today. "Grabbing a woman by the pussy is a rather rude act--especially if the woman is already naked, splayed open, in agony and totally helpless. Being crudely and lewdly probed in this intimate manner can only increase her already significant pain and degradation. I expect her poor pussy is very sore and tender as a result of the brutal rapes and violations she has already endured. Show her some respect and dignity! Poor girl... Let her die in peace."

Attachments

• Pussy Grabbed.jpg
    Pussy Grabbed.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,136
Here's a new one. for today. "Grabbing a woman by the pussy is a rather rude act--especially if the woman is already naked, splayed open, in agony and totally helpless. Being crudely and lewdly probed in this intimate manner can only increase her already significant pain and degradation. I expect her poor pussy is very sore and tender as a result of the brutal rapes and violations she has already endured. Show her some respect and dignity! Poor girl... Let her die in peace."

Any particular reason why? :devil:

One of the slashes was so serious that her nipple was cut across it.
Also, as in real life, she's being force stimulated to cause her to get soaking wet. (This does not mean she is being pleasured or orgasm, that depends, but she is getting soaking wet.)
This bitch has lost Everything.

One of the slashes was so serious that her nipple was cut across it.
Also, as in real life, she's being force stimulated to cause her to get soaking wet. (This does not mean she is being pleasured or orgasm, that depends, but she is getting soaking wet.)
This bitch has lost Everything.

Which is a theme Jas returns to with some frequency. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• A6C6A1F9-4E25-448B-8943-D1D132C2D424.jpeg
    A6C6A1F9-4E25-448B-8943-D1D132C2D424.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 882
  • 2F7A1151-83EE-40CB-8D83-366BD10EF26D.jpeg
    2F7A1151-83EE-40CB-8D83-366BD10EF26D.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 803
  • 56666285-DB26-41A7-BBFF-48AAE21811A2.jpeg
    56666285-DB26-41A7-BBFF-48AAE21811A2.jpeg
    573.4 KB · Views: 841
  • 035566F5-F7CA-4A8A-87D4-F445DC7B09ED.jpeg
    035566F5-F7CA-4A8A-87D4-F445DC7B09ED.jpeg
    852.4 KB · Views: 918
This is why I love his stuff. He truly understands the deep humiliation associated with a woman being crucified and tortured. AND he humiliates them while they still have an understanding of their situation, before they are confronting their death, at which point, why would they care.

Which is precisely why I find these two of his renders to be such efficient orgasm generators.:babeando::very_hot::rolleyes:

Attachments

• humiliated eye level.jpg
    humiliated eye level.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 915
  • Newly Nailed.jpg
    Newly Nailed.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,074
Which is precisely why I find these two of his renders to be such efficient orgasm generators.:babeando::very_hot::rolleyes:

Now I'm sort of quoting my wife, in reference to why those two renders are so perfect. She has said to me that for there to be genuine humiliation to occur, there has to be an amount of time and understanding to sink into the minds of those involved. She made reference to a woman being improperly felt up during a date. If she whips away her torso immediately, it's simply just an average "he went too far" moment on a date, which everyone experiences and there's no real humiliation, merely misunderstanding or "not ready for that yet". But if the guy grabs your breasts from behind by putting his hands up your top, and palms your naked breasts for several seconds, you (the woman) has to deal with being totally humiliated, in that the guy, against your will, now has experienced what only a consensual lover is supposed to experience about your body.

Back
Top Bottom