Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
What's coming so frightening from the right?
Me!:devil:
(I rather have the impression that their look is one of suffering, yet mixed with (vain) hope anytime an onlooker passes by.)
Thursday, January4, 2018–Day 4
Good idea, Jastrow. This pic was the best of the first week (followed by the snow queen of Jan 3rd) (but they are all good).

Sunday, January 7, 2018–Day 7: In the words of Oliver Hardy, "There’s another fine mess you’ve gotten us into." I don’t have any sisters, but I’m told it is always the other sister’s fault. Which of the two caused them both to wind up here? From 2006. One week down, fifty one more to go...

Attachments

• The Sisters.jpg
    The Sisters.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 1,807
Wednesday, January 3, 2018--Day 3 This is called "Snow Queen" and it may have been the very first winter scene I ever did. I think it dates from 2005. Despite using the V3 figure (Boy, does she have a big ass!), I still like it. It sort of reminds me of a Currier and Ives print...except instead of a horse-drawn sleigh, it features a pack of wolves in the background and a naked girl on a cross in front...
Nothing wrong with having a big arse!

Sunday, January 7, 2018–Day 7: In the words of Oliver Hardy, "There’s another fine mess you’ve gotten us into." I don’t have any sisters, but I’m told it is always the other sister’s fault. Which of the two caused them both to wind up here? From 2006. One week down, fifty one more to go...
Hard to see how they'll get out of this one. People really need to think before acting. I really wish they would. :eusa_doh::shakehead::D

I don’t have any sisters, but I’m told it is always the other sister’s fault. Which of the two caused them both to wind up here?
The older sister knows everything better. The younger sister continuously challenges the other's self declared authority! No one remembers how it started, but this ongoing struggle about authority has drawn them deeper into problems,without thei notice. Until today...
Now they both say : "I told you, you had to listen to me!"

Great:very_hot: pic, Jastrow!:thumbsup:

Oh I'm sure it was the younger sister who rather impulsively did something that merited a death sentence. Big sister is innocent of the original crime but got into enough trouble trying to rescue her younger sibling to get herself crucified.

Or maybe her younger sister was innocent of any crime yet sentenced to death by crucifixion. Big sister tried to have her sibling killed before she was crucified but failed. So now they both hang side by side.

Oh I'm sure it was the younger sister who rather impulsively did something that merited a death sentence. Big sister is innocent of the original crime but got into enough trouble trying to rescue her younger sibling to get herself crucified.

Or maybe her younger sister was innocent of any crime yet sentenced to death by crucifixion. Big sister tried to have her sibling killed before she was crucified but failed. So now they both hang side by side.

Both explanations are very plausible.

Both explanations are very plausible.
PERSONALLY, I NEVER WORRY THAT MUCH ABOUT PLAUSIBILITY. THE FACT IS...:cool::eek:

Monday, January 8, 2018–Day 8: In the darkness of the night, our lovely blond victim receives an unexpected visitor. Alone, naked, splayed open, in agony and totally helpless, she fears his intentions are less than honorable... Called "Night Visitor r" from 2008.

Attachments

• night visitor r.jpg
    night visitor r.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 1,707
Monday, January 8, 2018–Day 8: In the darkness of the night, our lovely blond victim receives an unexpected visitor. Alone, naked, splayed open, in agony and totally helpless, she fears his intentions are less than honorable... Called "Night Visitor r" from 2008.

Very dark and threatening!
Maybe they know each other from before!?
"You see what happens if you try to fool me!"

Wednesday, January 3, 2018--Day 3 This is called "Snow Queen" and it may have been the very first winter scene I ever did. I think it dates from 2005. Despite using the V3 figure (Boy, does she have a big ass!), I still like it. It sort of reminds me of a Currier and Ives print...except instead of a horse-drawn sleigh, it features a pack of wolves in the background and a naked girl on a cross in front...
Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thursday, January4, 2018–Day 4: In a dystopian future, an overly pious, judgmental, vicious and sanctimonious woman and her out-of-wedlock pregnant daughter who-couldn’t-keep-her-knees-together, pay the ultimate price for their sins. Their respective crimes–hypocrisy and fornication. Created in 2008.

This one actually scares me.... How terrible must it be to know that the life growing inside you is going to die because of/with you, and your own mother dying next to you as well.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018–Day 9: Some of you may recall my series, "The Passion Of Mary Catherine". I did an initial version of the story in 2007 using the V3 figure and then revised it using the V4 figure in 2010. For those of you unfamiliar with the work, the story is about a young nun who is fascinated with the story Christ’s crucifixion which becomes a deep and powerful erotic obsession and fantasy for the young woman. She imagines herself experiencing the various parts of the Crucifixion story while being abused and being tormented by shadowy ghostly forms. The story blends her religious devotion with her sensual, erotic desires. After that second revision, someone contacted me and asked if I could do a rendering showing her feet nailing which was not included in either versions of the story. Here is that addition to the 2010 version. It does not appear in the pdf of the story, so if you didn’t see it when I initially posted it, here it is.

Attachments

• mc2footnaile rr.jpg
    mc2footnaile rr.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 1,619
Tuesday, January 9, 2018–Day 9: Some of you may recall my series, "The Passion Of Mary Catherine". I did an initial version of the story in 2007 using the V3 figure and then revised it using the V4 figure in 2010. For those of you unfamiliar with the work, the story is about a young nun who is fascinated with the story Christ’s crucifixion which becomes a deep and powerful erotic obsession and fantasy for the young woman. She imagines herself experiencing the various parts of the Crucifixion story while being abused and being tormented by shadowy ghostly forms. The story blends her religious devotion with her sensual, erotic desires. After that second revision, someone contacted me and asked if I could do a rendering showing her feet nailing which was not included in either versions of the story. Here is that addition to the 2010 version. It does not appear in the pdf of the story, so if you didn’t see it when I initially posted it, here it is.
Thanks Jastrow - brilliant work.
'The Passion of Mary Catherine' is a fantastic series and one of my earliest discoveries. :D

Back
Top Bottom