Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Re prolonging agony, I look at them spikes poking on the insides of her thighs, and two words spring unbidden to mind.

"Femoral arteries."

And one more word. *spurt*
Femoral arteries are a bit deep for those. She’d hit the the vein first. Still, we shouldn’t keep those sharp objects around her like that, she might get cut!

And one more word. *spurt*

Now that’s something we refrain from talking about in polite society!

And re: those beach crucifixions, I think it would help to have larger print on the warning signs that say “Don’t go near the beach under pain of possible crucifixion”

Last edited:
Now that’s something we refrain from talking about in polite society!

And re: those beach crucifixions, I think it would help to have larger print on the warming signs that say “Don’t go near the beach under pain of possible crucifixion”
I would hope the signs would just be warning that it was a nude beach. It’s not like you can find a beach without a few crosses on it nowadays!

Monday, March 19, 2018–Day 78: This 2012 rendering is called, "Comforting the Doomed"–although I’m not sure how much comfort this soldier is giving to the poor naked girl nailed to the cross. I think what he told her–that the only thing remaining in her pitiful existence–is degradation, unending agony and an empty, meaningless death–offered little solace to her. I think she has just realized the truth of what he said and the terrible reality of her fate. It's Monday...sometimes, life just sucks...

Attachments

• comforting the doomed a.jpg
    comforting the doomed a.jpg
    729.7 KB · Views: 892
I think he’s saying, “Yes, taking part as an ‘extra’ in one of these ‘sand and sandals’ epics can be a tough row to hoe, but it’s all over by sundown. How about going out with me afterwards?”
The way she has been nailed with those giant spikes - I don't think she will be in any condition to go anywhere afterwards.
He should be saying - "Look on the bright side - there will be no tomorrow for you my lovely."

The way she has been nailed with those giant spikes - I don't think she will be in any condition to go anywhere afterwards.
He should be saying - "Look on the bright side - there will be no tomorrow for you my lovely."

She thought the nails and giant spikes would just be theatrical props ... another case of failure to read the fine print.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018–Day 79: Today is the vernal equinox, the first day of spring. In 2012, I did a series of 4 renderings depicting a seasonal sacrifice that was made in a small town to mark the passage of the year. In this town, on both the winter and summer solstices and on both the spring and autumnal equinoxes, 2 young women from the town were taken to a hill outside the walls of the town and crucified as a sacrifice to the gods to ensure health and prosperity for the citizens of the village. This one shows the spring sacrifice. As it is outside my window today, this rendering show a cold, damp day with a heavy rain falling. The trees are bare. There is also some thunder and lighting–hardly good weather in which to meet one’s death–naked and in pain. Still in a few weeks, the temperature will warm, life will awaken with leaves, buds and spring flowers. Life goes on...but, sadly, not for them... Patience, I’ll post the other 3 renderings–summer, fall and winter--on the appropriate day of the year.

Attachments

• spring rain.jpg
    spring rain.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 805
Re seasonal cruxing, you could call this one "March Comes in Like a Lion," but that would more likely involve carnivorous beasts chowing down in the arena.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018–Day 79: Today is the vernal equinox, the first day of spring. In 2012, I did a series of 4 renderings depicting a seasonal sacrifice that was made in a small town to mark the passage of the year. In this town, on both the winter and summer solstices and on both the spring and autumnal equinoxes, 2 young women from the town were taken to a hill outside the walls of the town and crucified as a sacrifice to the gods to ensure health and prosperity for the citizens of the village. This one shows the spring sacrifice. As it is outside my window today, this rendering show a cold, damp day with a heavy rain falling. The trees are bare. There is also some thunder and lighting–hardly good weather in which to meet one’s death–naked and in pain. Still in a few weeks, the temperature will warm, life will awaken with leaves, buds and spring flowers. Life goes on...but, sadly, not for them... Patience, I’ll post the other 3 renderings–summer, fall and winter--on the appropriate day of the year.

I'd like to know about the selection process (so I can avoid becoming a seasonal offering).

I think he’s saying, “Yes, taking part as an ‘extra’ in one of these ‘sand and sandals’ epics can be a tough row to hoe, but it’s all over by sundown. How about going out with me afterwards?”

Aren't men amazing? What a time to make your pitch, when the object of your desire is naked, tied to a cross and in front of a movie camera!
I do love the idea though of the naked crucified extra. Spare a thought for the actors and actresses who give their all, bare their arse soul and expose themselves helplessly in the name of art or entertainment. That must be a thrill, for them and for the crew.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018–Day 80: From 2012, a young lady who has already been badly abused since her capture, is now on the way to her date with the cross–a date that will end in her death. Forced nudity in public has always been an interesting kink in the whole crux scene. We are all nude under our clothes and there are circumstances when nudity is totally acceptable–in the bath or the bedroom, for example. Flirtatious partial nudity, like on a beach is also acceptable. I expect forcible, non-consensual nudity–like being paraded naked through the streets would be extremely degrading and humiliating–just ask Cersie on "Game of Thrones". All of your body’s flaws and imperfections are fully on display. It means your dignity has been taken from you and you have become less than human, an object of scorn and ridicule–the subject of sexual jeers and taunts. And the fact that you are doomed and facing a cruel and painful public death only adds to her distress...

Attachments

• To the Cross r.jpg
    To the Cross r.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 705
What I like best about this one is The Bad Guy. You’ve come up with a very effective evil face.

He bears a resemblance to a young Jeff Goldblum; was this by intent?

Attachments

• 68B5F0D5-5A61-44FE-9A16-DC7C3D1798F6.jpeg
    68B5F0D5-5A61-44FE-9A16-DC7C3D1798F6.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 532
  • 52F0D4ED-3A0F-480B-8849-72695034FCA1.jpeg
    52F0D4ED-3A0F-480B-8849-72695034FCA1.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 416
Back
Top Bottom