Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Its the hair. I hope this guy is a little meaner and less blasé about everything than Mr. Goldblum...

Goldblum looks not so much blasé as intent to my eye. But your guy's mirthless smile and sidelong glance are are pure Snidely Whiplash wicked.

Thursday, March 22, 2018–Day 81: Here’s a new one I finished up yesterday. I’ve really been enjoying Montycrusto’s wonderful strip search series and started looking for other examples of his work. On Apostate’s thread ("On the Recurrence of Rape on the....yada...yada...way too long a title...yada...yada....) I found a posting of Montycrusto entitled "The Martyrdom of St. Frigidia the Perpetual Virgin under Decius". (What’s with all the long titles...?) Anyway, I really enjoyed it and thought I’d try an emulation of it. Here’s my attempt called "Frigidia on the Cross". His stuff is amazing. His skill with a pen and ink is off the charts and his cross hatching is incredible. If I tried that I’d have ink up to my elbows and the drawing would end up looking like a drop-cloth or a bad Jackson Pollack painting. I’d better stick to twisting dials on my Daz software... (oops, I just realized I omitted a letter "I" on her titlus. Sorry.)

Attachments

• Frigidia on the Cross r.jpg
    Frigidia on the Cross r.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 766
Thursday, March 22, 2018–Day 81: Here’s a new one I finished up yesterday. I’ve really been enjoying Montycrusto’s wonderful strip search series and started looking for other examples of his work. On Apostate’s thread ("On the Recurrence of Rape on the....yada...yada...way too long a title...yada...yada....) I found a posting of Montycrusto entitled "The Martyrdom of St. Frigidia the Perpetual Virgin under Decius". (What’s with all the long titles...?) Anyway, I really enjoyed it and thought I’d try an emulation of it. Here’s my attempt called "Frigidia on the Cross". His stuff is amazing. His skill with a pen and ink is off the charts and his cross hatching is incredible. If I tried that I’d have ink up to my elbows and the drawing would end up looking like a drop-cloth or a bad Jackson Pollack painting. I’d better stick to twisting dials on my Daz software... (oops, I just realized I omitted a letter "I" on her titlus. Sorry.)
Don't worry about the missing letter - I am sure that the Romans often missed out a letter or 6, with a lovely girl to crucify who can blame them. (assuming that the soldiers were any good at spelling in the first place.)

She can't see the sign anyway... Don't worry about it!!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018–Day 51: Here’s a new one I finished yesterday. I call it "Forest Fate".
"As she stood in the forest clearing, trembling in fear, she could see that fate that awaited her. The first girl had been brutally ravaged before being nailed to a tree by her wrists and ankles. Her cries of pain were unending as she struggled unsuccessfully to escape the clearly un-escapable agony she was experiencing. The second girl was on her hands knees while one of the guards violently thrust deeply into her body, grinding her face in the dirt and grass to further debase and degrade her. The volume of her screams and cries gave evidence to the fact that both of her lower openings were experiencing the relentless assault. Another tree awaited her when her once he’d filled her with his seed. And so she could only watch as the two girls endured the torment that she knew awaited her. The guard’s hands roamed freely over her naked flesh, lewdly squeezing, stroking, pinching and probing, all the while whispering obscenities in ears. She felt his rock-hard cock oozing pre-cum over her naked bottom and she knew her time to share the other two girls’ fate was only minutes away..."

Not only great art, but very descriptive and enticing writing here. I really like your work!

Friday, March 23, 2018–Day 82: As I’ve done 3-d graphics over the years, I’ve acquired a number of specialized figures, costumes and props that I’ve rarely used more than once or twice. Some are freebies but others I’ve had to pay for–things like a skeleton figure, a nun’s habit, alligators, etc. The bear figure in this render was one of those rarely-used acquisitions. This 2007 rendering is called "Unbearable 3". Somehow I don’t think this bear is Catholic. After all, its Friday and he’s about to enjoy a hearty helping of terrified girl-meat for the amusement and entertainment of the assembled crowd...

Attachments

• unbearable3.jpg
    unbearable3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Friday, March 23, 2018–Day 82: As I’ve done 3-graphics over the years, I’ve acquired a number of specialized figures, costumes and props that I’ve rarely used more than once or twice. Some are freebies but others I’ve had to pay for–things like a skeleton figure, a nun’s habit, alligators, etc. The bear figure in this render was one of those rarely-used acquisitions. This 2007 rendering is called "Unbearable 3". Somehow I don’t thing this bear is Catholic. After all, Its Friday and he’s about to enjoy a hearty helping of terrified girl-meat for the amusement and entertainment of the assembled crowd...

Love this one, and it's clever title too. :p

Somehow I don’t thing this bear is Catholic. After all, Its Friday and he’s about to enjoy a hearty helping of terrified girl-meat for the amusement and entertainment of the assembled crowd...

Jas, John XXIII and Vatican II did away with the "no hot dogs on Fridays" thing. But as George Carlin observed, I bet there’s people in Hell still doing time on the meat rap.

Saturday, March 24, 2018–Day 83: "The flames were low–not enough to cause serious burns to her inner thighs and cunt, but enough to cause a great deal of discomfort to the already suffering girl. She’d suffer a very long time throughout the afternoon. The crowd seemed to enjoy it and that’s all that really matters in the end..." From 2008 and entitled "Hot-crotch".

Attachments

• hotcrotch.jpg
    hotcrotch.jpg
    904.6 KB · Views: 822
Ouch.

But at least you didn’t put the business end of a torch right up her . . . well, actually you did do that once.

But not this time! I applaud your restraint. :clapping:

Sunday, March 25, 2018–Day 84: This 2012 emulation of the attached Ducan’s drawing is entitled "Shamed and Condemned". Ducan’s drawing wonderfully captures the terror and shame that the recently whipped girl feels as she stand totally naked before the jeering crowd--about to learn her fate. You can see the pain, humiliation and fear she is feeling as she struggles ineffectually to cover her nakedness. I hope I was able to capture some of that in my rendering.
Notice–I’m going to take a few days off this coming week to work on a few projects and finish a few things up. I won’t be neglecting this thread, however. I’ll be reposting the 2010 version of "The Passion of Mary Catherine" in its entirety. I know it is in the archive, but some of you may not have seen it yet or haven’t viewed it in some time. If you have and don’t need to see it again, feel free to visit other threads and explore the riches you will find there. Happy Easter!

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    962.2 KB · Views: 620
  • Shamed and Condemened..jpg
    Shamed and Condemened..jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 645
Sunday, March 25, 2018–Day 84: This 2012 emulation of the attached Ducan’s drawing is entitled "Shamed and Condemned". Ducan’s drawing wonderfully captures the terror and shame that the recently whipped girl feels as she stand totally naked before the jeering crowd--about to learn her fate. You can see the pain, humiliation and fear she is feeling as she struggles ineffectually to cover her nakedness. I hope I was able to capture some of that in my rendering.
Notice–I’m going to take a few days off this coming week to work on a few projects and finish a few things up. I won’t be neglecting this thread, however. I’ll be reposting the 2010 version of "The Passion of Mary Catherine" in its entirety. I know it is in the archive, but some of you may not have seen it yet or haven’t viewed it in some time. If you have and don’t need to see it again, feel free to visit other threads and explore the riches you will find there. Happy Easter!
Don't work too hard while you are away!!!

similar manips from 2015
madiosi-2015-216 see here.jpgmadiosi-2015-216 see here_aquarell.jpgmadiosi-2015-216 see here_drawing.jpgmadiosi-2015-216 see here_savarius2fotyStyle.jpgmadiosi-2015-216 see here_SavariusStyle1.jpgmadiosi-2015-216 see here_tiboolStyle.jpgmadiosi-2015-217 see here.jpg

Back
Top Bottom