Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tuesday, January 9, 2018–Day 9: Some of you may recall my series, "The Passion Of Mary Catherine". I did an initial version of the story in 2007 using the V3 figure and then revised it using the V4 figure in 2010. For those of you unfamiliar with the work, the story is about a young nun who is fascinated with the story Christ’s crucifixion which becomes a deep and powerful erotic obsession and fantasy for the young woman. She imagines herself experiencing the various parts of the Crucifixion story while being abused and being tormented by shadowy ghostly forms. The story blends her religious devotion with her sensual, erotic desires. After that second revision, someone contacted me and asked if I could do a rendering showing her feet nailing which was not included in either versions of the story. Here is that addition to the 2010 version. It does not appear in the pdf of the story, so if you didn’t see it when I initially posted it, here it is.
And here ist the related PDF:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-passion-of-mary-catherine-by-jastrow.506/

Wednesday, January 10, 2018–Day 10: A few years back, there was a U.S. TV series called "Touched By An Angel". Well, this young victim is being touched...but definitely NOT by an angel. Instead, 2 total strangers are taking advantage of the poor girl's helplessness by adding shame, violation and degradation to the intense torment and agony she is already experiencing. This render was originally posted in 2008 with some recent revisions.

Attachments

• touched revised.jpg
    touched revised.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 2,104
Wednesday, January 10, 2018–Day 10: A few years back, there was a U.S. TV series called "Touched By An Angel". Well, this young victim is being touched...but definitely NOT by an angel. Instead, 2 total strangers are taking advantage of the poor girl's helplessness by adding shame, violation and degradation to the intense torment and agony she is already experiencing. This render was originally posted in 2008 with some recent revisions.
That's a stunning image, great point of view!

Thursday, January 11, 2018–Day 11: Back in 2006, I was asked by someone if I could do something with carts and this is what I produced. Maybe this girl on the cross is a captured queen from the northern frontier regions and the other two are some of her maidens. Who doesn’t love a parade? (Actually I can think of at least three women who might not be real keen on the idea right about now...) Crucifixion on wheels is an interesting concept–bring the entertainment to the audience! In addition to the humiliation she must be feeling, I imagine every bump in the road and the sensation of her naked body swaying with each turn of the wheels would send great agony to the girl. And I expect pulling the heavy cart and its load was not that easy for the other two girls.

Attachments

• Carts r.jpg
    Carts r.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,966
Thursday, January 11, 2018–Day 11: Back in 2006, I was asked by someone if I could do something with carts and this is what I produced. Maybe this girl on the cross is a captured queen from the northern frontier regions and the other two are some of her maidens. Who doesn’t love a parade? (Actually I can think of at least three women who might not be real keen on the idea right about now...) Crucifixion on wheels is an interesting concept–bring the entertainment to the audience! In addition to the humiliation she must be feeling, I imagine every bump in the road and the sensation of her naked body swaying with each turn of the wheels would send great agony to the girl. And I expect pulling the heavy cart and its load was not that easy for the other two girls.
...or perhaps she is a voluntary sacrifice?!?!?!

The two girls are pulling their own fate, for when the parade will be over, I assume?

I imagine every bump in the road and the sensation of her naked body swaying with each turn of the wheels would send great agony to the girl. And I expect pulling the heavy cart and its load was not that easy for the other two girls.

I really know little about it, but I can well imagine that Roman axles were pretty crude and that suspension systems of any kind were totally absent, so the agony to the girl on the cross would be great and the strain on the two girls pulling the cart would take its toll before too long.

You're really the master, the imperator, Jas. Some of this work are oldies, but they are really goldies. I loved particularly the sweet pregnant lady... And the zerosen style. When will the dirty torturers will fuck all these sweeties in all their three holes? Are they too shy? Thanks a lot, great Jastrow.

Friday, January 12, 2018–Day 12: Another early one from 2006. I named this girl Eva and she found herself in a bit of a predicament outside the walls of her town. Besides hanging naked in a rather painful and exposed position, she finds herself meeting the first of two rather unpleasant visitors who are very anxious to get to know her. The V3 figure was difficult to work with and sometimes you got some odd results, such as the somewhat massive thighs that Eva is sporting. I think she could crack open coconuts with them...

Attachments

• Eva 2 r.jpg
    Eva 2 r.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,750
Great idea! I'll see what I can do. I'll have to be careful with ages, however. It may be a little while before I can get to it.
Great idea! I'll see what I can do. I'll have to be careful with ages, however. It may be a little while before I can get to it.
understand re ages maybe 20/40/60 with the older women being reasonably fit but carrying more weight but hanging nailed to their crosses in front of their husbands maybe the men are hold whips having scourged their wifes first. What ever you feel I will wait in great anticipation.

understand re ages maybe 20/40/60 with the older women being reasonably fit but carrying more weight but hanging nailed to their crosses in front of their husbands maybe the men are hold whips having scourged their wifes first. What ever you feel I will wait in great anticipation.
Here are some great Jastrow family oldies...............

Attachments

• A Mother's Grief2.jpg
    A Mother's Grief2.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 1,676
  • A New Trio.jpg
    A New Trio.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 1,671
  • A Place of Death.jpg
    A Place of Death.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 1,617
  • brother and sister.jpg
    brother and sister.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 1,629
  • Celia.jpg
    Celia.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,599
  • Family Album 2.jpg
    Family Album 2.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 1,582
  • family album revised.jpg
    family album revised.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 1,566
  • family pain.jpg
    family pain.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 1,640
Friday, January 12, 2018–Day 12: Another early one from 2006. I named this girl Eva and she found herself in a bit of a predicament outside the walls of her town. Besides hanging naked in a rather painful and exposed position, she finds herself meeting the first of two rather unpleasant visitors who are very anxious to get to know her. The V3 figure was difficult to work with and sometimes you got some odd results, such as the somewhat massive thighs that Eva is sporting. I think she could crack open coconuts with them...
Large thighs are great for holding lovers in place...
Large thighs are great for holding lovers in place...

Back
Top Bottom