Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Saturday, April 21, 2018–Day 111: Here’s a new one for today. This poor lass found herself nailed to a cross and is, understandably, in terrible agony. But adding greatly to her torment is the fact that the attending soldier is spending a great deal of time, lewdly probing and freely fingering her tight little cunny. This violation is just one more layer in the terrible tapestry of her ordeal that leaves her profoundly humiliated, shamed and, yes, unbelievably, aroused and craving a release that will never come...forever on the edge. It is called "Forest Fingering".

Attachments

• Forest Fingering.jpg
    Forest Fingering.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 659
Saturday, April 21, 2018–Day 111: Here’s a new one for today. This poor lass found herself nailed to a cross and is, understandably, in terrible agony. But adding greatly to her torment is the fact that the attending soldier is spending a great deal of time, lewdly probing and freely fingering her tight little cunny. This violation is just one more layer in the terrible tapestry of her ordeal that leaves her profoundly humiliated, shamed and, yes, unbelievably, aroused and craving a release that will never come...forever on the edge. It is called "Forest Fingering".

I reckon the old saw "You’ve got to be cruel to be kind" doesn’t apply here. :devil:

Tuesday, April 17, 2018–Day 107: Since I subjected you to an oldie yesterday, I thought I’d give you something new today. I finished this one up this morning. I call it "An Enemy of Rome".

Jas had to remind me, but "Enemy" is clearly an auburn haired iteration of one of my favorite Jastrow females.

Way. Cool. :D

Attachments

• 2B8CC6A1-27DC-4BB3-BAFD-D64BF5CCC539.jpeg
    2B8CC6A1-27DC-4BB3-BAFD-D64BF5CCC539.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 578
  • A7118797-7337-4800-B508-749F9192AB49.jpeg
    A7118797-7337-4800-B508-749F9192AB49.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 483
  • E6868C1B-A41E-4459-88D6-0BFCB9265271.jpeg
    E6868C1B-A41E-4459-88D6-0BFCB9265271.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 502
I like it when the view is centered like that. I like the way her feet have been nailed as well, pushing her knees apart, giving a better view of her pussy. It's how I'd want to be positioned if it were me.

Glad to hear it. :devil:

There can be an intense eroticism in "imitation of Christ" female crux art; for example Yupar's stuff is hot.

But hanging outdoors bare-ass naked, thighs splayed wide open, the world her gynecologist, gives off an excessively transgressive vibe that deeply appeals my depraved character. :firedevil:

Attachments

• 159344A7-07B8-4039-B4D7-88BB62BC1115.jpeg
    159344A7-07B8-4039-B4D7-88BB62BC1115.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 477
  • 05E51841-EC16-4DC3-A8CE-98373088B58C.jpeg
    05E51841-EC16-4DC3-A8CE-98373088B58C.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 477
Glad to hear it. :devil:

There can be an intense eroticism in "imitation of Christ" female crux art; for example Yupar's stuff is hot.

But hanging outdoors bare-ass naked, thighs splayed wide open, the world her gynecologist, gives off an excessively transgressive vibe that deeply appeals my depraved character. :firedevil:

Yeah, those are great! for the first picture, I how her curly hair covers one of her breasts. For the second one, I like how her head leans more backwards instead of forward and down to the chest as usually gets depicted, and of course the position of her knees, spreading her legs is hot as well.

A wicked phrase, Apostate - so apt -
or even her midwife, yelling "Push! Push harder" Keep pushing!" :devil:

Thanks, Eulalia, but I can’t claim credit. The third iteration of Absolutely Fabulous played in the States back around 2002, and during a discussion of women's skirts the blonde fashion industry honcho boasted, "One word from me and the world is your gynecologist!"

My Lady and I loved that show.

Attachments

• 6CF61031-BF93-4CBB-BC82-3AA56C96FD1B.jpeg
    6CF61031-BF93-4CBB-BC82-3AA56C96FD1B.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 427

Well done on the Forest background. It enhances the crucifixion to another degree.

Thanks, Eulalia, but I can’t claim credit. The third iteration of Absolutely Fabulous played in the States back around 2002, and during a discussion of women's skirts the blonde fashion industry honcho boasted, "One word from me and the world is your gynecologist!"

My Lady and I loved that show.
I, too, was a fan of AB FAB. Poor Saffron to have a mother like that!

Sunday, April 22, 2018–Day 112: Here’s a revision a 2012 rendering that I’ve renamed it "Night Sky Torment".

"A wave of pain coursed through her body
As she stared at the night sky.
From the temple above she could hear the rhythmic chanting
As her sisters slowly circled the burning brazier.
She looked up and saw the endless canopy of speckled light
And watched, in wonder, as the shooting stars raced across the blackness.
Her naked body was washed by the cool blue light
Of the glowing moon.
Her time was growing short but she knew with certainty
That a new star would soon blaze in the firmament."

Attachments

• night sky torment.jpg
    night sky torment.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 512
Sunday, April 22, 2018–Day 112: Here’s a revision a 2012 rendering that I’ve renamed it "Night Sky Torment".

"A wave of pain coursed through her body
As she stared at the night sky.
From the temple above she could hear the rhythmic chanting
As her sisters slowly circled the burning brazier.
She looked up and saw the endless canopy of speckled light
And watched, in wonder, as the shooting stars raced across the blackness.
Her naked body was washed by the cool blue light
Of the glowing moon.
Her time was growing short but she knew with certainty
That a new star would soon blaze in the firmament."

Lovely. these get better and better. I know I have already said it, but I have to again. Night crux and/or rain crux as great. the cold darkness creates more of a sense of dread and yet surrealness to it. most depictions are in the noon heat, and while still very much enjoyable, it's really good to switch it up like this. Maybe crucifiy someone in alaska during that time of year when it's dark for several months at a time all day?
or during a pagan ritual that takes place during an total eclipse of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely. these get better and better. I know I have already said it, but I have to again. Night crux and/or rain crux as great. the cold darkness creates more of a sense of dread and yet surrealness to it. most depictions are in the noon heat, and while still very much enjoyable, it's really good to switch it up like this. Maybe crucifiy someone in alaska during that time of year when it's dark for several months at a time all day?
or during a pagan ritual that takes place during an total eclipse of some sort.

Well, I did this one last summer after the August eclipse. It is called "Totality". The total eclipse was the most amazing thing I've every seen. I will never forget those 2 minutes of pure wonder.

Attachments

• Totality.jpg
    Totality.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 448
Well, I did this one last summer after the August eclipse. It is called "Totality". The total eclipse was the most amazing thing I've every seen. I will never forget those 2 minutes of pure wonder.

For which I do envy the heck out of you.

Until April 8, 2024. :D

Attachments

• CB5785B6-1C3D-4799-8384-C580DF82B7BA.jpeg
    CB5785B6-1C3D-4799-8384-C580DF82B7BA.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 374
I am in love with this! Now you simply must do more like this! So mysterious, so beautiful! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!

Back
Top Bottom