Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Windar, IMHO sex isn’t degrading, but is rather "the most fun you can have without laughing." Getting used as a meat fuck doll 20+ times a day sounds pretty damn degrading to me. I’ve read accounts of low end, dockside brothels in Victorian England. "Fucked to death" isn’t a figure of speech.

I may yet endure dementia myself, but I’ve already seen how my Dad died. Oh yeah, degrading.

And I will now back away from reality and attempt to reset to crux fantasy mode. Recall that such fantasies involve the shame and degradation and terror and unspeakable agony of the victims, the sadism and unholy glee of the tormentors.

That’s what the crux pervs sign up for. I did. :firedevil:
What is she upset about? Isn't she guilty of something?

But really do we care???

Good question. I don’t remember if Jas had a backstory for this one. I have this hazy scenario that she's an innocent heiress fallen victim to the heinous, damnable machinations of blahblahblahblah . . .

Keywords: "innocent victim." "Naked before her enemies" is somewhere in there too. Appallingly unoriginal, but the scenario zaps my unclean libido anyway.

Attachments

• 31DCF27A-28C5-431B-9DA9-5F4564D78312.jpeg
    31DCF27A-28C5-431B-9DA9-5F4564D78312.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 582
Recall that such fantasies involve the shame and degradation and terror and unspeakable agony of the victims
We all have our fantasies, but speaking only for myself, I see no shame or degradation on the part of the crucifiee (if that word exists). Suffering is not degrading or shameful; it can even be ennobling. It's the crucifiers who have degraded themselves by their inhumanity and should feel shame, though they may lack sufficient self awareness to do so.

Monday, May 21, 2018– Here’s one from a few years back of a young blond in the arena. She’s been nailed to the cross and now is having a crown of thorns placed on her head. Let the fun begin! Entitled "Arena Cruxed and Crowned".

Attachments

• Arena Crowned and Cruxed.jpg
    Arena Crowned and Cruxed.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 656
Monday, May 21, 2018– Here’s one from a few years back of a young blond in the arena. She’s been nailed to the cross and now is having a crown of thorns placed on her head. Let the fun begin! Entitled "Arena Cruxed and Crowned".

She’s precisely what zaps this fanboy's limbic system, Jas. :very_hot:

Gracias beaucoup.

We all have our fantasies, but speaking only for myself, I see no shame or degradation on the part of the crucifiee (if that word exists). Suffering is not degrading or shameful; it can even be ennobling. It's the crucifiers who have degraded themselves by their inhumanity and should feel shame, though they may lack sufficient self awareness to do so.

Interesting piece of psychological analysis.

Yet it's quite likely that quite a lot of the crucified considered themselves shamed and degraded -- even if the degradation of Gavius was later regarded as the shame of Verres.

We all have our fantasies, but speaking only for myself, I see no shame or degradation on the part of the crucifiee (if that word exists).

There’s a Latin word for a crucified person which I don’t remember, so I’m content with the local coinage of "crucifee."

And although shame and degradation was certainly the intent of the executioners, I can see where that intent could fail in reality or at least in fiction. The Greeks Girls' anger and contempt for their killer wards off despair, and Jedakk's Lucilla never ceases to spit scorn at her spectators.

Attachments

• F3519570-5C44-4E1D-80C1-5CE40630A7BF.jpeg
    F3519570-5C44-4E1D-80C1-5CE40630A7BF.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 527
  • 65F9E7E1-7B46-4DC6-A469-D6B36A7A9A43.jpeg
    65F9E7E1-7B46-4DC6-A469-D6B36A7A9A43.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 598
Ah, one can click on 'This?' in my previous post and be directed to the relevant post by phlebas. I suppose those masked links aren't exactly noticeable when using the default dark colour scheme. :watchout:

You are correct, they’re not very noticeable. And the link's to the exchange in which Phlebas gifted us with cruciarii, which is the very word I forgot.

Thanks guy. ;)

Tuesday, May 22, 2018–Day 142. This is an old one. I did the original work in 2007. In the original, the young woman was being molested by a skeleton wearing a Roman helmut and with glowing embers for eyes and a flaming dildo that he was about to use on her. Even at the time I did it, I thought it looked a little cheesy so I simplified it. Isn’t being crucified at night—alone and in agony-- scary enough? Entitled "Terror in the Night".

Attachments

• Terror in the Night.jpg
    Terror in the Night.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 533
Now that’s the kind of expression that the coarse, degraded mob comes to see! Too bad they’re all at home abed at this hour!

Attachments

• 6FA1E8F4-7933-4054-A264-0A96B9DE95E8.jpeg
    6FA1E8F4-7933-4054-A264-0A96B9DE95E8.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 468

I agree with windar ; never I felt myself ashamed or degraded in beeing crucified . A contrary, I'm always proud to stay so much a danger for my crucifers who have not other choice that to nailed me to a cross !
Even more, I'm happy in thinking that , in torturing me, never they could contemplate my nice body spoiled by their dumb act !:D

Tuesday, May 22, 2018–Day 142. This is an old one. I did the original work in 2007. In the original, the young woman was being molested by a skeleton wearing a Roman helmut and with glowing embers for eyes and a flaming dildo that he was about to use on her. Even at the time I did it, I thought it looked a little cheesy so I simplified it. Isn’t being crucified at night—alone and in agony-- scary enough? Entitled "Terror in the Night".
The nighty scene fits well with the time of the year! Nearing the summer solstice on the Northern Hemisphere, the white nights have started, during which twilght passes into dawn without a real dark night in between, and with noctilucent clouds in the sky, illuminated from just below the horizon!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018–Day 143. This is from 2008 and is called "Lingering Memory".
"As I stood on the hillside gazing at the ruins of the Roman city below, I was struck with the unsettling but unmistakable sense that something terrible had happened on this spot long, long ago....."

Attachments

• Lingering Memory.jpg
    Lingering Memory.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 436
Back
Top Bottom