Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday, July 11, 2018–Day 191. "She was in agony from the pain of the crucifixion–muscles straining, pain burning into the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had tried to scream–in pain–in desperation until she realized she was totally alone and that no one was coming to help her. Then the awful realization that the tide was rising...

You met your unspeakable agony quota with this one, Jas. :devil:

Attachments

• 7A0F9692-42C8-4BD6-A82E-1DF94067FFD2.jpeg
    7A0F9692-42C8-4BD6-A82E-1DF94067FFD2.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 550
Wednesday, July 11, 2018–Day 191. "She was in agony from the pain of the crucifixion–muscles straining, pain burning into the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had tried to scream–in pain–in desperation until she realized she was totally alone and that no one was coming to help her. Then the awful realization that the tide was rising... Already her feet were lapped by the rising waters. Soon her legs would be submerged. ".

One other detail: what is the salty sea water doing with the woulds. Would think it hurts terribly.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018–Day 191. "The only sound she could hear was the roar of the waves as they crashed closer and closer to her. The wind was sharp off the water and it pelted her naked flesh with fine sand and a stinging spray of salt water which burned into every whip mark on her exposed body. She was in agony from the pain of the crucifixion–muscles straining, pain burning into the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had tried to scream–in pain–in desperation until she realized she was totally alone and that no one was coming to help her. Then the awful realization that the tide was rising... Already her feet were lapped by the rising waters. Soon her legs would be submerged. Then the cleft of her womanhood and still the water would rise. She could feel tiny sea creatures swimming between her thighs and exploring the delicate folds of flesh and secret caverns that were located there. Still the water rose higher. The whipmarks on her body were now ablaze from the stinging salt water. Still higher... Is this how it would end–would she drown as the water washed over her head for the final time? That, perhaps, would have been a mercy. But her captors were not merciful. They knew exactly how high the waters would rise each cycle of the tides and had carefully nailed her so that if she pulled up on her arms and pushed upwards with her feet, she might be able to stretch her head and neck up and back far enough to allow her to catch on precious breath, before she again sank beneath the water’s cold surface. Gradually the tide would recede leaving more and more exposed–wet, shivering in the cold and damp and more and more exhausted. In her despair, she could only wonder how long this would last...how long would she survive...how long before the tides began to rise again..." From 2014 and entitled "Beach Torment".

A very ingenious form of torment using one site with three ways to inflict pain.

Thursday, July 12, 2018–Day 192. Earlier this year, I posted an image of a girl tied spread-eagle to a chain-link fence with a storm brewing in the background. Here’s another similar rendering with another girl in a similar situation. No storm this time, but her the gang of hooligans that have captured her, raped and beaten her and tied her to the fences have built a fire in a trash can so that more people can see her naked body fully on display... Those hooligans! Entitled "Chain-Link Crux".

Attachments

• Chain Link Crux 7 12.jpg
    Chain Link Crux 7 12.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 626
Thursday, July 12, 2018–Day 192. Earlier this year, I posted an image of a girl tied spread-eagle to a chain-link fence with a storm brewing in the background. Here’s another similar rendering with another girl in a similar situation. No storm this time, but her the gang of hooligans that have captured her, raped and beaten her and tied her to the fences have built a fire in a trash can so that more people can see her naked body fully on display... Those hooligans! Entitled "Chain-Link Crux".

The starry skies with the fire reminds me of going camping. This young lady would be a pleasant addition to the camping trip.

Never go out in the 'hood late at night ... you never know what might happen! :confused::facepalm:

Tuesday, July 10, 2018–Day 190. I sometimes have trouble coming up with imaginative and distinctive names for my renderings. For example, this one I found in my files is from 2011 and is simply called "Ouch". Works for me...

I really like the facial beauty and anguish in this image. I'm sure that the young woman had know idea what her uncle meant when they needed her to help support his lumber business.

Friday, July 13, 2018–Day 193. (Didn’t we just have a Friday the Thirteenth?) Here’s a new one entitled "Worthless Blond". Given the dire predicament she finds herself in, it would be rude to make blond jokes, wouldn’t it? Aw, hell, who am I kidding? Q. Why did the blond wear panties? A. To keep her ankles warm.... Q. What do you call an intelligent blond? A. A golden retriever.... Q. What's a blonde's idea of safe sex? A. Lock the car doors. Three blond girls were walking in the woods and came upon tracks. The first one said, "Look, it's deer tracks." The second one said, "No, it's wolf tracks" and before the third one could answer, they got hit by a train. Feel free to add more....

Attachments

• Worthless Blond. 7 13.jpg
    Worthless Blond. 7 13.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 605
Friday, July 13, 2018–Day 193. (Didn’t we just have a Friday the Thirteenth?) Here’s a new one entitled "Worthless Blond". Given the dire predicament she finds herself in, it would be rude to make blond jokes, wouldn’t it? Aw, hell, who am I kidding? Q. Why did the blond wear panties? A. To keep her ankles warm.... Q. What do you call an intelligent blond? A. A golden retriever.... Q. What's a blonde's idea of safe sex? A. Lock the car doors. Three blond girls were walking in the woods and came upon tracks. The first one said, "Look, it's deer tracks." The second one said, "No, it's wolf tracks" and before the third one could answer, they got hit by a train. Feel free to add more....
Looks like she had a nice whipping first.

OK, let's see.

Arms stretched in a taut V above her head—check.

Teeth bared in a grimace of agony—check.

Thighs forcibly parted in obscene display, the world her gynecologist—check.

A toned, lithe, luscious body, marred but still an improbably erotic sight—check.

Jas, you got a winner here. Out. Of . The. Park. :very_hot:

Saturday, July 14, 2019–Day 194. Here are three images from a series I did in 2011 called FANNIA. We will start out with 3 today and finish up with 2 more tomorrow. When I originally did the series, it only included 4 images. I decided to add an additional image that I had done as alternative to today’s posting. I’ll let those of you with more imagination than I have today to come up with a back story. It looks like she had a pretty nice life, based on the first image. So what happened that she’s now being whip-walked through the town wearing only a skimpy, tattered loincloth? I expect you can imagine where she’s going to wind up when she reaches her final destination...

Attachments

• Fannia 1.jpg
    Fannia 1.jpg
    875.4 KB · Views: 516
  • Fannia 2  714.jpg
    Fannia 2 714.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 558
  • Fannia3.7 14.jpg
    Fannia3.7 14.jpg
    842.3 KB · Views: 587
Life was good. I was the Senator's wife. I enjoyed privelege and luxury ... that is, until I had a little fling with one of the slaves and the Senator came home early. There was quite a row. They threw the poor chap to the lions, and I was turned out on the streets to be stripped and publicly humiliated. I was forced to walk the streets wearing nothing but a shred of a loincloth, and driven along the way by the sting of the whip. Where I was headed, I could only guess. But the last time this happened, if I'm not mistaken, the wayward wife ended up crucified.

She was a senator's wife. But she was not of Roman descent. When the Emperor put his political oppenents on a death list, the senator was on it. Usually, the Emperor protected his victim's wives, but not those of common, non Roman ancestry! So, she met her gruesome and humiliating fate! Bad luck for her, and for a the Emperor, another exemple to make : watch out, even your wife cannot be safe!

Sunday, July 15, 2019–Day 195. Fannia’s story continues. Yesterday I asked if you could imagine where she was going to wind up when she reached her final destination. I you guessed that she’d be nailed totally naked to a wooden cross...(ding...ding...ding!!!) We have a winner! Your prize is that you get to enjoy 2 more images of this dark-haired beauty writhing in agony on her cross. Poor Fania...

Attachments

• Fannia 4 7 15.jpg
    Fannia 4 7 15.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 543
  • Fannia 5. 7 15.jpg
    Fannia 5. 7 15.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 534
Sunday, July 15, 2019–Day 195. Fannia’s story continues. Yesterday I asked if you could imagine where she was going to wind up when she reached her final destination. I you guessed that she’d be nailed totally naked to a wooden cross...(ding...ding...ding!!!) We have a winner! Your prize is that you get to enjoy 2 more images of this dark-haired beauty writhing in agony on her cross. Poor Fania...

Four nails but only three dings? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom