Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great manip and excellent backstory!
Nice background too - probably Canada or neighbouring parts of USA,
but it's quite like my Northern Forest - even more like the Borders further north-east,
those glacier-polished, sheep-grazed hills and big blocks of dark conifer plantations
with the bright water of the loch.

Nice background too - probably Canada or neighbouring parts of USA,
but it's quite like my Northern Forest - even more like the Borders further north-east,
those glacier-polished, sheep-grazed hills and big blocks of dark conifer plantations
with the bright water of the loch.
Or, IMHO, the most beautiful view of nature on Earth, captured by the greatest nature photographer of all time, Ansel Adams
32181009-2.jpg

Because she was hoping to be queen one day?
I think she's cursing her mam and gran for getting her into this mess -
she looks a feisty brat, which Forest women are - they have to be!

Or, IMHO, the most beautiful view of nature on Earth, captured by the greatest nature photographer of all time, Ansel Adams
View attachment 621749
Yes, I agree about Ansell Adams - that has an almost Chinese quality -
but the geology, the profiles of the hills, are quite different from Jastrow's.

Thursday, September 13, 2018–Day 252. This is one of my very earliest renderings going all the way back to 2006. It is entitled "The Bargain" but for the life of me I can’t remember what the bargain was she was agreeing to. Most likely it was that if she willingly let one the guards fuck her and have some fun with her, and if he thought she a worthwhile job pleasing him, he would agree to break her legs when the pain got to be too much for him. Some bargain! Does he look like the kind of guy that would keep his promise? I expect she’ll be on the cross a LONG time....

Attachments

• The Bargain 9 13.jpg
    The Bargain 9 13.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 537
Saturday, September 8, 2018–Day 248. It has been pouring rain all day–the remnants of a tropical storm that came ashore earlier this week and now has worked its way deep inland. It is damp, dreary and depressing outside. A lot of folks will be attending the football game this afternoon. At least those fools chose to sit out there in the rain. This poor naked girl didn’t did have that option. Entitled, "Rainy September Day".
And she can't do anything with her hair!

Friday, September 14, 2018–Day 253. Here’s one from 2012 called "Cloud Dancer". Imagine the wind softly blowing over her naked flesh....

Jas, I realize that I sound like Publius from The Greek Girls when I keep whining "Why aren’t they hurting more?" But this girl's sad, serene face suits this picture quite well.

I still wonder what she looks like screaming. :firedevil:

Attachments

• 6C7C9BBB-5B19-4828-B4D5-BD4A66478E37.jpeg
    6C7C9BBB-5B19-4828-B4D5-BD4A66478E37.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 354
Perhaps Jas could put a coonskin cap on her. :rolleyes:
The true old goats here are those who catch that quote!

And for them: a few years back I was in Central Coast CA wine country and visited the Fess Parker winery. He bought it when he retired from TV. Among the usual wine sundries were cork bottle stoppers with a miniature coonskin cap on top! I got nostalgic and drunk at the same time!:guitar::copas:

For those who were yet unborn when Disney dinosaurs ruled the Earth.

NBC television anyway.

The only version of that I ever heard began
'Born on a table-top in Joe's cafe,
The dirtiest place in the U S of A...'
but I was too young and innocent to understand the rest of it :D

The only version of that I ever heard began
'Born on a table-top in Joe's cafe,
The dirtiest place in the U S of A...'
but I was too young and innocent to understand the rest of it :D

Davy Crockett was a 1950’s TV show. In the 60’s the same actor played Daniel Boone. Confused a generation of American boys as to which was which, 'cause they wore the same friggin hat.

Part of the D. Boone show's lyrics went

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol' Dan
To the heel of his rawhide shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est man
The frontier ever knew!

Of course me and my adolescent classmates defiled said lyrics.

From the chinchilla cap on the top of ol' Dan
To the heel of his sequin shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est fag
The frontier ever blew!

Davy Crockett was a 1950’s TV show. In the 60’s the same actor played Daniel Boone. Confused a generation of American boys as to which was which, 'cause they wore the same friggin hat.

Part of the D. Boone show's lyrics went

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol' Dan
To the heel of his rawhide shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est man
The frontier ever knew!

Of course me and my adolescent classmates defiled said lyrics.

From the chinchilla cap on the top of ol' Dan
To the heel of his sequin shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est fag
The frontier ever blew!

So irreverent!

Back
Top Bottom