Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Davy Crockett was a 1950’s TV show. In the 60’s the same actor played Daniel Boone. Confused a generation of American boys as to which was which, 'cause they wore the same friggin hat.

Part of the D. Boone show's lyrics went

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol' Dan
To the heel of his rawhide shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est man
The frontier ever knew!

Of course me and my adolescent classmates defiled said lyrics.

From the chinchilla cap on the top of ol' Dan
To the heel of his sequin shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est fag
The frontier ever blew!

Not exactly PC ... adolescent guys ... never grow up ... :rolleyes:

Not exactly PC ... adolescent guys ... never grow up ... :rolleyes:

Thought you’d be the one to call me on that, Barb. ;)

i post a picture of a girl on a cross and the conversation devolves into a discussion of Davy Crockett, Go figure. Wasn't Buddy Ebsen in that series?

Yep, as Davy’s sidekick. Stuck with him all the way to the Alamo, if memory serves.

Saturday, September 15, 2018–Day 254 How degrading it must have been for the daughter of the estate ower to find herself naked and nailed to a wooden cross– a stinking field slave’s face between her thighs, lapping the gushing wetness from her ravaged cunt. She had always taken great delight in teasing and taunting the wretched field slaves with her lush body. Wearing only a nearly transparent gown, she would walk among them, knowing full well the effect her beauty had on them. If one of them was unlucky enough to develop an erection, he would be beaten within an inch of his life. Now, however, the shoe was on the other foot (and her gown was in rags upon the ground!) She tried to resist the intense stimulation his probing tongue was causing her but was utterly unsuccessful in that effort. Her obvious arousal only shamed and degraded her all the more. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! From 2012 and entitled "Cross Lick".

Attachments

• Cross Lick 9 15.jpg
    Cross Lick 9 15.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 559
a stinking field slave’s face between her thighs,
But the stinking field-slave - actually a very clean and deliciously handsome field-slave - is himself in cruelly tight bondage,
there's an interesting story going on here, perhaps she'd been doing more than taunt the field-slaves, perhaps someone had tipped off her dad - or even the Emperor - and father's only chances of a distinguished cursus honorum would depend on disposing of his embarrassing brat,
and the slave who'd been ploughing her!

But the stinking field-slave - actually a very clean and deliciously handsome field-slave - is himself in cruelly tight bondage,
there's an interesting story going on here, perhaps she'd been doing more than taunt the field-slaves, perhaps someone had tipped off her dad - or even the Emperor - and father's only chances of a distinguished cursus honorum would depend on disposing of his embarrassing brat,
and the slave who'd been ploughing her!

Hate to see what happens to the hapless field slave later, he said, his hands folding protectively over his crotch.

Sunday, September 16, 2018–Day 255. Here’s a new one for you entitled."What Would You Do?"

A hypothetical question–what if you could travel back in time? Not forever, but just for an hour or so. Your destination is one o’clock p.m. outside of a small Roman town in the year 100 CE. It is a warm day and the sun is very bright–the sky a brilliant blue. The hillside is deserted except for one feature–a lovely dark haired girl–totally naked–nailed to a wooden cross. You can hear her moaning in anquish as she writhes on the rough wooden cross. So what do you do?

I expect a few of you would take advantage of the unique situation you find yourself in to explore in depth the details of a real, actual Roman crucifixion. You would note the actual construction of the cross, its joinery, how the condemned was affixed to it, the size of the nails and their placement on the body. You might note how the cross was placed in the ground, how the wood was planed and finished. Such wonderful details that you would be able to share with the members of Crux Forums. You can provide the actual answers to many of the questions members have been asking for years as to how it really was done. Now you know. You’ve seen it firsthand with your own eyes!

Others of you might feel a degree of compassion for the poor girl dying on the cross before you. You might brush a strand of hair from her face or wipe away the tears that stain her cheeks. Perhaps you find some water to give to her to ease the terrible thirst she is experiencing. Or perhaps you will comfort her by just being there for her as her life ends and she makes the transition to whatever lies beyond.

On the other hand, some of you might have different things in mind. You look at her face and see the total helplessness she is experiencing. It is fascinating to watch her expressions change from moment to moment, instant to instant-- shame becomes anger which turns into disbelief and to utter despair and then absolute terror, and beneath it all, inescapable agony. You step close to her. You can smell her unwashed body. It is earthy smell and unexpectedly arousing. A sheen of sweat covers her naked flesh, her face, neck and upper chest are flushed. Flies buzz about her and she tries in vain to dislodge them. They foretell the swarms of them that will soon land on her once her struggle is over. But for now, her young body is still so appealing–her breasts soft and beautiful–they rise and fall with each labored breath, her belly firm and taunt ...and lower--between her lush thighs...what secrets await you there? So exposed... So alone...so utterly helpless... How could you resist not touching her–feeling the damp moistness of her flesh... Those breasts and nipples almost beg to be squeezed, pinched and twisted. She is already in agony...how could you resist adding even more pain to what she is already feeling. Could your hands resist stroking lower....between her thighs...feeling the erect nub of her clit...parting her moist, meaty lips...fingers brazenly exploring the wetness and the warmth of her body’s most secret places as she moans and cries out in shame at this fresh violation. Would that stop you? Time is short, the minutes are ticking by and so you do what you have to do under the circumstances. I expect that by the time you return to your day and time with a contented smile on you face, you might have already left her to die with a cunny full of fresh twenty-first century sperm oozing slowly out of her body to dribble out of her fuckhole and spatter on the ground below her feet ....

I confess I know which of the three options above I would have chosen. I truly wish I was a better, more decent, more noble a man, but, sorry to say, confronted with this alluring opportunity, I’m obviously not.

But now it is YOUR turn now. Now you are standing between the parted thighs of this beautiful dying wench. So, what would YOU do...?

As the girl on the cross I can’t answer that question

Sunday, September 16, 2018–Day 255. Here’s a new one for you entitled."What Would You Do?"

A hypothetical question–what if you could travel back in time? Not forever, but just for an hour or so. Your destination is one o’clock p.m. outside of a small Roman town in the year 100 CE. It is a warm day and the sun is very bright–the sky a brilliant blue. The hillside is deserted except for one feature–a lovely dark haired girl–totally naked–nailed to a wooden cross. You can hear her moaning in anquish as she writhes on the rough wooden cross. So what do you do?

I expect a few of you would take advantage of the unique situation you find yourself in to explore in depth the details of a real, actual Roman crucifixion. You would note the actual construction of the cross, its joinery, how the condemned was affixed to it, the size of the nails and their placement on the body. You might note how the cross was placed in the ground, how the wood was planed and finished. Such wonderful details that you would be able to share with the members of Crux Forums. You can provide the actual answers to many of the questions members have been asking for years as to how it really was done. Now you know. You’ve seen it firsthand with your own eyes!
Others of you might feel a degree of compassion for the poor girl dying on the cross before you. You might brush a strand of hair from her face or wipe away the tears that stain her cheeks. Perhaps you find some water to give to her to ease the terrible thirst she is experiencing. Or perhaps you will comfort her by just being there for her as her life ends and she makes the transition to whatever lies beyond.

On the other hand, some of you might have different things in mind. You look at her face and see the total helplessness she is experiencing. It is fascinating to watch her expressions change from moment to moment, instant to instant-- shame becomes anger which turns into disbelief and to utter despair and then absolute terror, and beneath it all, inescapable agony. You step close to her. You can smell her unwashed body. It is earthy smell and unexpectedly arousing. A sheen of sweat covers her naked flesh, her face, neck and upper chest are flushed. Flies buzz about her and she tries in vain to dislodge them. They foretell the swarms of them that will soon land on her once her struggle is over. But for now, her young body is still so appealing–her breasts soft and beautiful–they rise and fall with each labored breath, her belly firm and taunt ...and lower--between her lush thighs...what secrets await you there? So exposed... So alone...so utterly helpless... How could you resist not touching her–feeling the damp moistness of her flesh... Those breasts and nipples almost beg to be squeezed, pinched and twisted. She is already in agony...how could you resist adding even more pain to what she is already feeling. Could your hands resist stroking lower....between her thighs...feeling the erect nub of her clit...parting her moist, meaty lips...fingers brazenly exploring the wetness and the warmth of her body’s most secret places as she moans and cries out in shame at this fresh violation. Would that stop you? Time is short, the minutes are ticking by and so you do what you have to do under the circumstances. I expect that by the time you return to your day and time with a contented smile on you face, you might have already left her to die with a cunny full of fresh twenty-first century sperm oozing slowly out of her body to dribble out of her fuckhole and spatter on the ground below her feet ....
I confess I know which of the three options above I would have chosen. I truly wish I was a better, more decent, more noble a man, but, sorry to say, confronted with this alluring opportunity, I’m obviously not.

But now it is YOUR turn now. Now you are standing between the parted thighs of this beautiful dying wench. So, what would YOU do...?

Attachments

• What Would You Do  a  9 16.jpg
    What Would You Do a 9 16.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 516

If she doesn't say 'no'...

Just at the moment I´m looking for the lego bricks of the grandchilds. Maybe I can build that time machine. I decide when I´m there.

Barb was very quick, wasn't she. I posted it and then realized I hadn't croped the image so I deleted the post, made the change, and reposted it. In the meantime, Barb responded.

Not quick enough I still ended up nailed naked to the wood :confused:

My top priority would be to avoid stepping a butterfly, altering the timeline, and returning to the dystopian hellscape that change has wrought.

Back
Top Bottom