Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
o But he was frustrated once again when, instead of the long hate-fuck he had hoped for, he came almost instantly. Embarrassed and further ashamed by his pitiful performance, he ordered the carnifix’s men to again gangrape her, something there were most anxious to do.

First off, this update of Callia is hot; look forward to seeing more of her. :very_hot:

Second, when do we see Muncius' men swing into action? :devil:

Attachments

• C6233AB1-3760-47CB-B974-35D95668E4BF.jpeg
    C6233AB1-3760-47CB-B974-35D95668E4BF.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 694
September 21, 2018--Day 260. I know I finished this one a while ago, but I’m not sure if I ever actually posted it. It gets harder and harder to keep these straight. It is called "Christina in the Square". Fun things always happen downtown....

Attachments

• Christina in the Square  9 21..jpg
    Christina in the Square 9 21..jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 771
I’m not sure if I ever actually posted it.

I think it's familiar, but in any case very welcome - though feeding the pigeons may not be encouraged by the civic authorities :p

Dear Jastrow, I'm deeply in-loved with your work. I found this marvelous forum looking for you after the discovery of your lovely Greek Girls. I love long and cruel stories with gorgeous girls, like Marcus used to do. But the Greek Girls is your longest drawn story. I love the also The Lyre, but unfortunately there are few drawings, it would be nice to see more pictures illustrating the exiting Quo Vadis' descriptions, particularly on this scene:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/iron-jpg.624789/?hash=6c7812c8bdd8d5689eabc9c1705dd5b8
How nice it would have be to see all the ordeal of so nice bitch: the flogging and the branding of her breasts before the ultimate penetration....

I also love this image and its text. The tormentors compel her to execute a blowjob and warn her: " if she was foolish enough to think that she could use her teeth to show her rebellious nature, they told her what she would be subjected to if she choose to pursue that reckless course of action. Most wisely, if reluctantly, agreed that complying was better than
having her teeth knocked out, her tongue ripped out by the roots, having her eyes blinded and her nipples, clit, fingers and toes slowly burnt off,
being raped vaginally and anally with white hot irons before having her belly sliced open." It would be nice to see her sucking their cocks, and then when the will be satisfied, the will execute precisely the tortures they mentioned....

Attachments

• reluctant fel txt 48.jpg
    reluctant fel txt 48.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 715
  • iron.jpg
    iron.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 753
Friday, August 17, 2018–Day 228. Here’s a new one called "Lupa’s Toy". Its kind of a beauty and the beast type of story, but not like anything the Disney company every imagined. "The execution of the pretty blond took an ominous turn when she learned that it would take place at the edge of the swamp that was the home of Lupa. Everyone in the village knew Lupa. Lupa!! Lupa the Terrible!!! Lupa was a human monster. Everyone agreed that he was severely mentally impaired --an idiot, but that did not lessen the terror his name triggered in the minds of any of the village women. Lupa served a useful function in the village by doing any vile and disgusting act that needed doing. If there was a rotting corpse that needed disposing, Lupa did it. If a stream that carried sewage needed to be unclogged, Lupa would leap into the muck and do it. If a battle was held nearby, he was there to clean up the severed limbs and guts from the battlefield. He provided a useful service and so he was tolerated by the powers that be. Still, he was utterly vile—old, fat and ugly. He was filthy and his body reeked a stench that made people gag. And he was disgusting. He seldom wore clothes and was constantly touching his large erect cock which oozed a steady stream of pre-cum. If he saw a pretty girl on the street, he would begin to masturbate furiously and laugh as she shrieked in revulsion. On more than one occasion a village girl would wake at dawn to see his hideous face looking in the window of her bed chamber, his hand moving rapidly up and down the shaft of his cock. The wife of the local governor was a jealous, vain woman who hated any woman more attractive than she was. If such a woman, particularly if she was young, innocent and pretty, was to be crucified, she persuaded her husband to make certain that Lupa could have his fun with her. The girl would find herself nailed to a cross in a location where Lupa would have free access to her naked flesh. As bad as dying on the cross was under normal circumstances , it was only made worse by being given to Lupa. Once he found her, he would press his vile smelling body to hers. His filthy hands would roam over her naked flesh. His toothless mouth would suckle her firm breasts and his stubby fingers would probe deeply into the most intimate wet recesses of her body. And, yes, his massive cock would brutally plunder her lower orifices–even while she writhed helplessly on a cross. Many, many more debaucheries would soon follow. For this pretty blond girl, her nightmare was just beginning. Today she was Lupa’s toy. Death could not come soon enough...."
Taken to the next level. My admiration, Sir.

xo

Incinerated?

I have tried and failed to find a convincing representation of a Slaver sunflower from Larry Niven's "Known Space" series. Imagine plants 2 ft/0.6 m high, with parabolic mirror reflectors in place of petals.

This field of slaver sunflowers would turn towards this luckless lady. And use focused sunlight to incinerate her.

This concludes the SF geek portion of this thread. We now return to Jastrow's picture of the day, already in progress.
From the Ringwood books... brilliant connection. Love Niven's work.

Saturday, September 22, 2018–Day 261. As I did on the first day of Spring and the first day of Summer, I'm posting the third in a series of renderings to show how one small town choose the mark the changing of the seasons by requiring a seasonal sacrifice--two women from the town crucified on a hill outside of the town as a sacrifice to the gods.

Today is autumnal equinox–the end of summer–the end of growing season–the start of the harvest–the start of the long fallow period, where nothing grows–only the waiting for Spring’s return so very far away. Now is a time of bounty–fields waiting to be harvested. Soon the stores and granaries will be full to over flowing. The sky is an intense blue but there is a chill in the morning air. The days may still be warm but the nights cold. Frost is just around the corner. Already the trees are beginning to turn to a palate of golds, yellows, browns and reds–a glorious final show before stark, bare branches are all that remain. In the little town where the seasonal sacrifices take place, this day is bittersweet. There is great joy that the harvest has been a good one–that the gods have blessed the people with abundance, but always there is fear. Will it be enough? Will it last? Everyone has seen hard days when it doesn’t last–when the cold and hunger gnaw at one’s belly during the long, dark nights. Winter is coming, but not today. Today is a time for celebration of the bounty they have received but also a day that brings an obligation to make a blood offering of thanksgiving to the gods for providing it. Celebration for all, but not for the two lovely girls who were selected for this autumn sacrifice. For them, today will bring only anguish and death. The priest told them they were the honored ones–that everyone in the town would honor and revere them for what they are to endure. And so, while the rest of the townsfolk celebrate with abundant food and drink and copulation into the wee hours of the night, these two will suffer and die to appease the hungry gods. In the clear fall air, surrounded by the brilliantly colored trees, beneath a dazzling sky, these two will writhe and moan and ultimately die alone for the benefit of all. Winter is coming, but for these two, the bittersweet autumn has come. For them, the sacrifice has already begun..."
From 2012 and entitled, "Autumn Sacrifice".

Attachments

• Autumn Sacrifice 9 22.jpg
    Autumn Sacrifice 9 22.jpg
    836.2 KB · Views: 684
Well, let's at least hope the poor girls enjoy the best weather conditions during their ordeal.
(and not that cold rainy windy autumn shit weather like here today).:mad::(:qmiedo:

48F/9C and sunny in my neck of the woods. Jacket weather. :aaaaa:

Sunday, September 23, 2018–Day 262. The harvest looked to be a good one, but the hungry crows were also plentiful. To salvage the harvest, the estate owner took drastic actions. A number of his female slaves were ordered to become human scarecrows. Throughout the fields crosses were erected and the unlucky slaves were nailed to them. The cries and moans of the poor women proved to be very effective. The harvest was saved! Sometimes a few slaves must pay the ultimate price to ensure the bounty for everyone else. Entitled "A Bitter Harvest". (I added a few more slaves to the scene since I first posted the rendering in 2011.)

Attachments

• A Bitter Harvest.jpg
    A Bitter Harvest.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 647
Sunday, September 23, 2018–Day 262. The harvest looked to be a good one, but the hungry crows were also plentiful. To salvage the harvest, the estate owner took drastic actions. A number of his female slaves were ordered to become human scarecrows. Throughout the fields crosses were erected and the unlucky slaves were nailed to them. The cries and moans of the poor women proved to be very effective. The harvest was saved! Sometimes a few slaves must pay the ultimate price to ensure the bounty for everyone else. Entitled "A Bitter Harvest". (I added a few more slaves to the scene since I first posted the rendering in 2011.)
I'd have used one less nail...:devil:

Monday, September 24, 2019–Day 263. Here’s a new one for today. Complete this phrase: "It ain’t over till... "
1. "The chickens come home to roost."
2. "I lose 30 lbs. (Not likely!)"
3. "The Fat Lady sings."
If you guessed 3, you get the prize! For these 2 guys returning home from a night that involved some serious drinking and sporting some serious hangovers, the sound of this fat lady ‘singing’ was pure agony. ‘Yes, bitch. I KNOW it hurts! It’s supposed to HURT!!!!" "Just shut up and die or I might have to kill you..." Even the circling bird, although tempted by the juicy bounty that was there for the pickings, was scared off by the racket." Entitled "Till the Fat Lady Sings".

Attachments

• Till the Fat Lady Sings.jpg
    Till the Fat Lady Sings.jpg
    790.5 KB · Views: 573
Entitled "Till the Fat Lady Sings".

Jas, I vastly prefer flat bellies and, let us say, restrained breasts. And as you’re goddam good at those, I don’t begrudge you catering to the plus size aficionados out there.

I would be a cad, an oaf, nay, a bounder if I did. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• D9BF88A3-177F-43D7-80AB-403706908EC6.jpeg
    D9BF88A3-177F-43D7-80AB-403706908EC6.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 512
  • 7F8449EC-E7B3-4803-B45B-C49D4340EB65.jpeg
    7F8449EC-E7B3-4803-B45B-C49D4340EB65.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 486
  • B1DA8B57-61EC-4B46-8687-B78FEE05A8B5.jpeg
    B1DA8B57-61EC-4B46-8687-B78FEE05A8B5.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 474
Jas, I vastly prefer flat bellies and, let us say, restrained breasts. And as you’re goddam good at those, I don’t begrudge you catering to the plus size aficionados out there.

I would be a cad, an oaf, nay, a bounder if I did. :rolleyes:

And their bodies being ruined is such a devastating turn on. The scars from the whips, or the violation of their vaginas are fantastic.

And their bodies being ruined is such a devastating turn on. The scars from the whips, or the violation of their vaginas are fantastic.

Yes, brutalized beautiful bodies are among the things the crux addicts come for. But in our culture the main image of a naked (or mostly naked) crucified person is a dude, and Is the central focus of worship for 1.1 billion Roman Catholics. And several others. A crucified woman unbelievable blasphemy for believers, and a damn near magnetic draw for me.

I didn’t pick my handle at random. :devil:

Attachments

• 94C223E1-EFD2-4899-BCCE-444D8A59CB8F.jpeg
    94C223E1-EFD2-4899-BCCE-444D8A59CB8F.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 432
  • 3CC9EAE0-C265-4600-8F78-716C78B5116C.jpeg
    3CC9EAE0-C265-4600-8F78-716C78B5116C.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 466
Yes, brutalized beautiful bodies are among the things the crux addicts come for. But in our culture the main image of a naked (or mostly naked) crucified person is a dude, and Is the central focus of worship for 1.1 billion Roman Catholics. And several others. A crucified woman unbelievable blasphemy for believers, and a damn near magnetic draw for me.

I didn’t pick my handle at random. :devil:

I am fully into humiliation and crux humiliation as a turn on. Women, men, couples.
One of my fantasies is to be crucified next to my wife who is crucified, and for both of us to be raped by another M/F couple, after we are nailed, but before the crossed is raised up. I sometimes have very dark fantasies along these lines, where the male is castrated and the female is debreasted, or similar severe tortures.

Back
Top Bottom