Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sunday, October 14, 2018–Day 284. Here, as promised, is the different point of view of the Noble Vulchur emulation I did the other day (Thursday). "The girl on the cross was clearly near death. Her jaw hung open and eyes were vacant–unfocused–as if trying to escape the reality of what was being done to her. She was only vaguely aware of the well-dress couple standing before her. She did not know them and wondered absently why they had come to witness her suffering and to laugh cruelly at her degradation. As the flies buzzed around her sweat-soaked body and as she looked at them, she felt shame at her nakedness. She reeked–of sweat–of piss-of shit. Nothing remained of her dignity. The man touched her face softly, almost tenderly. It momentarily confused her...was he trying to comfort her? A quick series of hard slaps to her face quickly proved his true intent. His hands moved to breasts and began brutally slapping them before finding her nipples and painfully pinching and twisting them as she squealed in pain. She could hear the woman laughing as the man’s hands brazenly parted her thighs and drove his fingers deep in the sodden wetness of well-ravaged cunt. As his fingernails twisted and clawed at the delicate walls of her inner cunt, she cried out in pain and, through her tears, she couldn’t help but notice that the woman’s hand was moving lewdly up and down her own slit, leaving a noticeable wet spot on the front of her fine gown. The man stopped, pulled his fingers from her dripping twat and proceed to rub the slimy wetness from her cunt over her face. Something else for the flies to enjoy... The woman stepped before the girl and spat in her face and, as her spittle ran down the girl’s face, they laughed loudly at the fresh humiliation they had caused the girl and departed. That was one of the nice things about a crucifixion in town–you could get close to the condemned. You could see the pain in their eyes. You could touch them. You could torment them. And then, as this couple knew, it was just a short walk back to their home where, fully aroused by the poor girl’s suffering, they could strip off their clothes and wildly fuck with abandon. As their naked bodies danced, they each wondered who she was and what she had done to earn this cruel judgment. And with the image of the naked girl’s torment fresh in their minds, they neared their intense climaxes, each one wondering if the slut would still be alive by the time they came..."

Attachments

• nv emulation so long3 10 14.jpg
    nv emulation so long3 10 14.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 717
Sunday, October 14, 2018–Day 284. Here, as promised, is the different point of view of the Noble Vulchur emulation I did the other day (Thursday). "The girl on the cross was clearly near death. Her jaw hung open and eyes were vacant–unfocused–as if trying to escape the reality of what was being done to her. She was only vaguely aware of the well-dress couple standing before her. She did not know them and wondered absently why they had come to witness her suffering and to laugh cruelly at her degradation. As the flies buzzed around her sweat-soaked body and as she looked at them, she felt shame at her nakedness. She reeked–of sweat–of piss-of shit. Nothing remained of her dignity. The man touched her face softly, almost tenderly. It momentarily confused her...was he trying to comfort her? A quick series of hard slaps to her face quickly proved his true intent. His hands moved to breasts and began brutally slapping them before finding her nipples and painfully pinching and twisting them as she squealed in pain. She could hear the woman laughing as the man’s hands brazenly parted her thighs and drove his fingers deep in the sodden wetness of well-ravaged cunt. As his fingernails twisted and clawed at the delicate walls of her inner cunt, she cried out in pain and, through her tears, she couldn’t help but notice that the woman’s hand was moving lewdly up and down her own slit, leaving a noticeable wet spot on the front of her fine gown. The man stopped, pulled his fingers from her dripping twat and proceed to rub the slimy wetness from her cunt over her face. Something else for the flies to enjoy... The woman stepped before the girl and spat in her face and, as her spittle ran down the girl’s face, they laughed loudly at the fresh humiliation they had caused the girl and departed. That was one of the nice things about a crucifixion in town–you could get close to the condemned. You could see the pain in their eyes. You could touch them. You could torment them. And then, as this couple knew, it was just a short walk back to their home where, fully aroused by the poor girl’s suffering, they could strip off their clothes and wildly fuck with abandon. As their naked bodies danced, they each wondered who she was and what she had done to earn this cruel judgment. And with the image of the naked girl’s torment fresh in their minds, they neared their intense climaxes, each one wondering if the slut would still be alive by the time they came..."

A wonderful way to describe how a crucifixion can affect the sexual intimacy of other people :devil:

As their naked bodies danced, they each wondered who she was and what she had done to earn this cruel judgment. And with the image of the naked girl’s torment fresh in their minds, they neared their intense climaxes, each one wondering if the slut would still be alive by the time they came..."

Jas, were I the malignant sociopath guy in this render, it would be the remembered image of this young woman’s ample breasts and toned musculature that would supercharge my libido,

A wonderful way to describe how a crucifixion can affect the sexual intimacy of other people :devil:

Indeed, SW. At least this couple had the discretion to retire to their home to bone. In a Markus drawings their fellow citizens observe no such proprieties,

Attachments

• C14C72FD-A849-4EF4-AF58-46C7C0AA4A90.jpeg
    C14C72FD-A849-4EF4-AF58-46C7C0AA4A90.jpeg
    499.5 KB · Views: 590
  • E26E5F83-94D1-4B5D-9793-163A8F459FE0.jpeg
    E26E5F83-94D1-4B5D-9793-163A8F459FE0.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 537
  • 3CBBE905-0C86-486E-86DE-6FF30E5785B3.jpeg
    3CBBE905-0C86-486E-86DE-6FF30E5785B3.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 568
Monday, October 15, 2018–Day 285. Another non-crux rendering from 2010. "‘Old Sparky’ was legendary and was, of course, feared by all the inmates confined in facility. They all had been sentenced to death but when and the exact manner of their execution had not been revealed to them. They were left to wonder what cruel fate awaited them and when it would occur. They spent their days waiting–naked–subject to brutal rapes and punishment sessions at the hands of the guards and their invited guests. Anytime a female inmate was taken from her cell, it filled her with raw terror. There were any number of horrific torments that she could be subjected to and the condemned women began screaming and fighting with all their strength once they were led to whatever fate awaited them. When the door was opened and they saw the terrible wooden chair awaiting them they really began to struggle and scream. Some of them even wet themselves in terror at the sight of it. Their terror also mounted when they saw the huge spiked dildo mounted on the seat. They knew it would rip them apart no matter which orifice they were impaled upon. The strong guards would easily overpower the struggling girl and get her strapped in. Her terror would mount as the electrodes were attached to the most sensitive parts of her anatomy–nipples, lips, tongue and, of course, her clitoris. What they didn’t know, however, is that they rarely used Sparky for its intended purpose. Instead of a powerful jolt of current that would quick kill her, the guards would send current at various levels of intensity to various parts of her anatomy. Sometimes it would start low and build to agonizing intensity. Then they would dial it down and begin on another part of body. It would go on, and on and on throughout the day until she was totally exhausted and would gladly have welcomed a lethal dose of current. But not today. Today there was only agony. Tomorrow....time would tell..." Entitled "Have a Seat".

Attachments

• Have a Seat 10 15.jpg
    Have a Seat 10 15.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 575
Monday, October 15, 2018–Day 285. Another non-crux rendering from 2010. "‘Old Sparky’ was legendary and was, of course, feared by all the inmates confined in facility. They all had been sentenced to death but when and the exact manner of their execution had not been revealed to them. They were left to wonder what cruel fate awaited them and when it would occur. They spent their days waiting–naked–subject to brutal rapes and punishment sessions at the hands of the guards and their invited guests. Anytime a female inmate was taken from her cell, it filled her with raw terror. There were any number of horrific torments that she could be subjected to and the condemned women began screaming and fighting with all their strength once they were led to whatever fate awaited them. When the door was opened and they saw the terrible wooden chair awaiting them they really began to struggle and scream. Some of them even wet themselves in terror at the sight of it. Their terror also mounted when they saw the huge spiked dildo mounted on the seat. They knew it would rip them apart no matter which orifice they were impaled upon. The strong guards would easily overpower the struggling girl and get her strapped in. Her terror would mount as the electrodes were attached to the most sensitive parts of her anatomy–nipples, lips, tongue and, of course, her clitoris. What they didn’t know, however, is that they rarely used Sparky for its intended purpose. Instead of a powerful jolt of current that would quick kill her, the guards would send current at various levels of intensity to various parts of her anatomy. Sometimes it would start low and build to agonizing intensity. Then they would dial it down and begin on another part of body. It would go on, and on and on throughout the day until she was totally exhausted and would gladly have welcomed a lethal dose of current. But not today. Today there was only agony. Tomorrow....time would tell..." Entitled "Have a Seat".
OMG a perfect story and image!:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Again with those thrice damned spiked dildos! :eek:

They really do give me the willies, Jas. No matter. I shall as always take refuge in levity. But think of adding a sign like this one. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• EED81DC7-538D-4337-B0B8-CAA7230802AB.jpeg
    EED81DC7-538D-4337-B0B8-CAA7230802AB.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 570
Again with those thrice damned spiked dildos! :eek:

They really do give me the willies, Jas. No matter. I shall as always take refuge in levity. Think of adding a sign like this one. :rolleyes:
I'm surprised more of the signs in that situation don't read, "Your business is important to us, please wait to ....

Last edited:
Then they would dial it down and begin on another part of body. It would go on, and on and on throughout the day until she was totally exhausted and would gladly have welcomed a lethal dose of current. But not today. Today there was only agony. Tomorrow....time would tell..." Entitled "Have a Seat".
Like I always say, "Never waste a good piece of ass!" Though she must find getting off the seat interesting.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018–Day 286. Attached is a passable likeness of a college girl I’ve worked with on several projects. She is sharp as a tack, funny and a lot of fun to be around. I have, I must admit, noticed that she also has great body–perhaps somewhat fuller than some might like, but still very appealing. The phrase "Eminently fuckable" comes to my perverted mind. I must confess, that she’s young enough to be my daughter...no, scratch that...she’s young enough to be my GRANDDAUGHTER! I am such an old lecher! Honestly, I would never wish her any harm whatsoever in her life...but damn...she’d look SO good on a cross. Forgive me.... Entitled, "Impure Thoughts".

Attachments

• impure Thoughts 10 16.jpg
    impure Thoughts 10 16.jpg
    853.3 KB · Views: 630
Tuesday, October 16, 2018–Day 286. Attached is a passable likeness of a college girl I’ve worked with on several projects. She is sharp as a tack, funny and a lot of fun to be around. I have, I must admit, noticed that she also has great body–perhaps somewhat fuller than some might like, but still very appealing. The phrase "Eminently fuckable" comes to my perverted mind. I must confess, that she’s young enough to be my daughter...no, scratch that...she’s young enough to be my GRANDDAUGHTER! I am such an old lecher! Honestly, I would never wish her any harm whatsoever in her life...but damn...she’d look SO good on a cross. Forgive me.... Entitled, "Impure Thoughts".

Jas, I note the titulus.

Wishful thinking? Perhaps one with a thing for old dudes? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CD10382D-05DD-466D-B6DD-FEE88AFD464A.jpeg
    CD10382D-05DD-466D-B6DD-FEE88AFD464A.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 528

Attachments

• BE13E9B6-5FC7-4672-B7D8-6F5A50133F9C.jpeg
    BE13E9B6-5FC7-4672-B7D8-6F5A50133F9C.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 427
  • 6FA5032C-D5E8-4E09-A383-982F1473EB0E.jpeg
    6FA5032C-D5E8-4E09-A383-982F1473EB0E.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 434
  • CF100CA5-A092-4DB0-A403-0CE905F2ACBA.jpeg
    CF100CA5-A092-4DB0-A403-0CE905F2ACBA.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 5AD57C3A-1091-4253-97EF-F0E680D7F38A.jpeg
    5AD57C3A-1091-4253-97EF-F0E680D7F38A.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 428
  • A972C825-8A17-4C05-B8FE-3E912F21FF9B.jpeg
    A972C825-8A17-4C05-B8FE-3E912F21FF9B.jpeg
    603.9 KB · Views: 422
  • 7DF496BA-D1A8-420C-9ABB-C5F43D200155.jpeg
    7DF496BA-D1A8-420C-9ABB-C5F43D200155.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 407
  • C51FEF44-C4B1-430D-BDD4-2A4FA1989DEE.jpeg
    C51FEF44-C4B1-430D-BDD4-2A4FA1989DEE.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 428
  • 6F45765A-E6DE-498D-A19D-A51A86E2B9F7.jpeg
    6F45765A-E6DE-498D-A19D-A51A86E2B9F7.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 447
Wednesday, October 17, 2018–Day 287. In 2011, I did a series of 6 renderings called "Eternity" These were simply figure studies with no post production work (no blood, whip marks, sweat, cum, etc.) Here are the first 3 of the series (note–there is no Eternity1–the series starts with Eternity 2.) I’ll post the final 3 tomorrow.

Attachments

• eternity2 10 17.jpg
    eternity2 10 17.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 482
  • eternity3 10 17 .jpg.jpg
    eternity3 10 17 .jpg.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 470
  • eternity4 10 17.jpg
    eternity4 10 17.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 461
Wednesday, October 17, 2018–Day 287. In 2011, I did a series of 6 renderings called "Eternity" These were simply figure studies with no post production work (no blood, whip marks, sweat, cum, etc.) Here are the first 3 of the series (note–there is no Eternity1–the series starts with Eternity 2.) I’ll post the final 3 tomorrow.
Although all 3 are great, I love the facial expression on the third most. The hairs in pic #1 look a bit off?

Back
Top Bottom