Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• 45C49D68-9382-48D3-872B-029E0CCE27B2.jpeg
    45C49D68-9382-48D3-872B-029E0CCE27B2.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 466
  • 769F1E3B-7AA6-4D5D-979A-D7977C95346F.jpeg
    769F1E3B-7AA6-4D5D-979A-D7977C95346F.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 589
Friday, November 9, 2018–Day 313. Here’s a new one I finished up today. It is entitled, "More Pain Awaits Her". "He felt his cock twitch with anticipation as he approached the girl on the cross and gazed at her pain-ravaged face and her naked, tormented body. She had once been a pretty girl, but what she had experienced since her arrest had greatly diminished her beauty. Her eyes widened and filled with tears at his approach. "P..please..please...no more..." Her voice was weak and raspy. "I..I...hurt so much....P..please don’t hurt me again..." His cock twitched again and a strand of clear fluid oozed from its head. He smiled a cruel smile at her. He ran his hand over her well-whipped back and bottom. She’d screamed so much when they’d whipped her earlier that it was perfectly understandable that her voice was so weak and feeble. His fingers delved into the crease of her ass and probed the once- tight and now swollen grommet of her anus. She winced in pain and moaned in helpless shame. She’d been so tight when they’d taken her there...but no more... Fluid leaked from between her legs. She could no longer control her bladder or what leaked from the mouth of her brutalized pussy. Hours and hours of endless rape would do that to a girl. She saw the crop in his hand and the huge erection jutting from between his thighs. She knew what would happen to her next and the thought of her body dancing in pain from the repeated blows of the crop, filled her with dread. She knew that her body would violently twist and contort in reaction to each blow of the crop and each thrust of his and that the wounds in her wrists and feet would explode in agony as she did so. Pinned to a cross, spayed open and totally helpless, there was nothing she could do to escape what awaited her. Nothing but to scream and scream and scream..."

Attachments

• More Pain Awaits Her 11 9r.jpg
    More Pain Awaits Her 11 9r.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 651
Friday, November 9, 2018–Day 313. Here’s a new one I finished up today. It is entitled, "More Pain Awaits Her". "He felt his cock twitch with anticipation as he approached the girl on the cross and gazed at her pain-ravaged face and her naked, tormented body. She had once been a pretty girl, but what she had experienced since her arrest had greatly diminished her beauty. Her eyes widened and filled with tears at his approach. "P..please..please...no more..." Her voice was weak and raspy. "I..I...hurt so much....P..please don’t hurt me again..." His cock twitched again and a strand of clear fluid oozed from its head. He smiled a cruel smile at her. He ran his hand over her well-whipped back and bottom. She’d screamed so much when they’d whipped her earlier that it was perfectly understandable that her voice was so weak and feeble. His fingers delved into the crease of her ass and probed the once- tight and now swollen grommet of her anus. She winced in pain and moaned in helpless shame. She’d been so tight when they’d taken her there...but no more... Fluid leaked from between her legs. She could no longer control her bladder or what leaked from the mouth of her brutalized pussy. Hours and hours of endless rape would do that to a girl. She saw the crop in his hand and the huge erection jutting from between his thighs. She knew what would happen to her next and the thought of her body dancing in pain from the repeated blows of the crop, filled her with dread. She knew that her body would violently twist and contort in reaction to each blow of the crop and each thrust of his and that the wounds in her wrists and feet would explode in agony as she did so. Pinned to a cross, spayed open and totally helpless, there was nothing she could do to escape what awaited her. Nothing but to scream and scream and scream..."

Eye contact between tormentor and tormented, between the wicked and the innocent, the predator and prey. Zaps the hell out of my twisted kink.

Well. Damn. Done. Jas. :very_hot:

Attachments

• D85E9D7B-1D96-4537-BA89-71EDAD5124AA.jpeg
    D85E9D7B-1D96-4537-BA89-71EDAD5124AA.jpeg
    626.1 KB · Views: 598
Saturday, November 10, 2018–Day 314. Here’s one from 2012 and was done for The Lyre. It shows the main character in the work, Julianna, a young woman who unintentionally insulted Nero and was condemned to a horrible death in the arena. Here, she and two other women have been nailed to crosses mounted on a wheeled cart and are being driven slowly around the arena giving all the spectator’s a very nice view of her suffering. I imagine the movement and the swaying of the cart only added to her torment.

Attachments

• Cart Study  11 10.jpg
    Cart Study 11 10.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 667
Here, she and two other women have been nailed to crosses mounted on a wheeled cart and are being driven slowly around the arena giving all the spectator’s a very nice view of her suffering.

Jas, I never read very far in into the unceasing litany of torture that was The Lyre, so I missed this part. And my question is, what suffering?

Julianna looks cheerful and quite calm, and her friend looks downright euphoric. Two more questions spring unbidden to mind: what were they smoking, and where can I get some?

Attachments

• 328DC2B6-700B-4A21-884F-FD16BBC58DC5.jpeg
    328DC2B6-700B-4A21-884F-FD16BBC58DC5.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 493
  • 671D9360-6BF1-4380-80D2-A46FFBEED7CD.jpeg
    671D9360-6BF1-4380-80D2-A46FFBEED7CD.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 546
And my question is, what suffering?

Julianna looks cheerful and quite calm, and her friend looks downright euphoric.

I don't pretend to understand it from a physiological standpoint but having experienced it myself I know that being in pain (somehow) can turn to a feeling of euphoria. I suspect it is part of the body's defensive mechanism, the same mechanism that produces a "fight" response when "flight" isn't an option. Your body floods with adrenaline and that produces the endorphins that allow you to fight through the pain.

Because a crucifixion limits the amount of physical responses (movement or combat) to the situation all those chemicals have to go somewhere.

I also know that people have asked me after a painful experience (like tearing my ACL) why I was smiling. I have a high pain threshold, I suspect my smiling is an attempt at "mind over matter".

And if you want the display to move slowly you use oxen not equines.

kisses
willowfall

Jas, I never read very far in into the unceasing litany of torture that was The Lyre, so I missed this part. And my question is, what suffering?

Julianna looks cheerful and quite calm, and her friend looks downright euphoric. Two more questions spring unbidden to mind: what were they smoking, and where can I get some?
There was no intent to make them look cheerful and calm--shock and disbelief is more of what I was going for. In reality, I was using the v-3 figure when I did these and it much harder to get effective expressions given the figure's limitations.

There was no intent to make them look cheerful and calm--shock and disbelief is more of what I was going for. In reality, I was using the v-3 figure when I did these and it much harder to get effective expressions given the figure's limitations.

Jas, back in your v-3 days your inability to render the subtleties of facial expressions was of little importance to me.

You were doing pictures of naked women nailed to crosses. :very_hot::aaaaa:

Few were doing that in the early 00’s. I’ve been rereading my Foundation posts from back then. GOD, I was such a fanboy. Still am. ;)

Attachments

• 6C4EE5EA-1C81-4915-A3F1-FDAD9D8F5661.jpeg
    6C4EE5EA-1C81-4915-A3F1-FDAD9D8F5661.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 512
  • C775712F-7272-428C-B481-401F310B2894.jpeg
    C775712F-7272-428C-B481-401F310B2894.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 510
Monday, November 12, 2018–Day 316. Here’s another new one–this time an emulation of a Noble Vulchur drawing that shows a woman suffering on a cross, but she is about to be visited by two night time revelers who earlier saw her nailed to the cross and now will have the opportunity to abuse and molest her, adding to her suffering and humiliation. I call mine, "Nighttime Torment".

Attachments

• NV Rendering.png
    NV Rendering.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 447
  • Night Torment 11 12.jpg
    Night Torment 11 12.jpg
    614.9 KB · Views: 480
Monday, November 12, 2018–Day 316. Here’s another new one–this time an emulation of a Noble Vulchur drawing that shows a woman suffering on a cross, but she is about to be visited by two night time revelers who earlier saw her nailed to the cross and now will have the opportunity to abuse and molest her, adding to her suffering and humiliation. I call mine, "Nighttime Torment".

And I'll bet they've been drinking too ... :confused:

It"s so difficult to please those ladies on the cross!:oops:
"Death in the Woods"–a lonely, painful death–abandoned by all...
643105-42d80303c41baa5896ca03baad89d043.jpg
Leave them alone, and they complain about loneliness, and feeling abandoned.:(

but she is about to be visited by two night time revelers who earlier saw her nailed to the cross and now will have the opportunity to abuse and molest her, adding to her suffering and humiliation. I call mine, "Nighttime Torment".

643425-efeedd6c65c9b2110aef0fcfd118f284.jpg
Keep them company, and they complain about humiliation, abuse and torment!:confused::mad:

It"s so difficult to please those ladies on the cross!:oops:

643105-42d80303c41baa5896ca03baad89d043.jpg
Leave them alone, and they complain about loneliness, and feeling abandoned.:(

643425-efeedd6c65c9b2110aef0fcfd118f284.jpg
Keep them company, and they complain about humiliation, abuse and torment!:confused::mad:

You have something against complaining? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom