Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
I then did a second, thinner version because some folks who shall remain nameless (Apostate) always complain about my fuller figured victims...

Hey, Jas, I don’t always complain about your fuller figured victims, he lied.

By which I mean not only am I a crux perv, I’m a lookist crux perv. I prefer them young, slender, pretty and innocent, which you gotta admit is all kinds of creepy.

The only thing I can add is that it’s too bad we don’t have a EEEWWWW!!!! emoticon. ;)

Attachments

• 9373FD46-F9F7-4F66-9826-44C46CBBEF3E.jpeg
    9373FD46-F9F7-4F66-9826-44C46CBBEF3E.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 690
  • 4CACCA4F-9A2B-419C-84FB-292B8026438B.jpeg
    4CACCA4F-9A2B-419C-84FB-292B8026438B.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 696
  • 10D2D55C-B900-4092-B6E5-544AF624A2B0.jpeg
    10D2D55C-B900-4092-B6E5-544AF624A2B0.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 660
  • 5915320C-6EBE-4211-BBA0-01EF7987C3C8.jpeg
    5915320C-6EBE-4211-BBA0-01EF7987C3C8.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 740
Hey, Jas, I don’t always complain about your fuller figured victims, he lied.

By which I mean not only am I a crux perv, I’m a lookist crux perv. I prefer them young, slender, pretty and innocent, which you gotta admit is all kinds of creepy.

The only thing I can add is that it’s too bad we don’t have a EEEWWWW!!!! emoticon. ;)
Far too many spikes used...

There was a 33% overage of iron spikes. If nothing else don't you care about the evironment???

Not a bit.

Now, if your concern is economy, cutting back on iron expenditures, Jas has always been perfectly able to conduct three-nail crucifixions. ;)

Attachments

• 512EA794-F698-4B7A-B15A-B9954BF0C4C4.jpeg
    512EA794-F698-4B7A-B15A-B9954BF0C4C4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 819
There was a 33% overage of iron spikes. If nothing else don't you care about the evironment???
Union rules, Tree - letting them get away with cheapskate three-spike crucifixions
threatens the jobs of a quarter of your members!

So I started researching survival times for a nude human at below freezing temperatures. Such research is hampered by the lack of empirical data from experiments in which subjects are exposed to subfreezing temperatures, and ST (survival time) measurements taken JESUS H. CHRIST ON A BIKE WHAT KND OF SICK PSYCHOPATHS DO SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!:eeek::eek::boaa:

Then I curl up in a fetal ball and whimper.
Warning! RL disgusting information!

Such research has been done. In William L. Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, he details the experiments done on prisoners (either political opponents or Jews) in the Nazi rocket program. They were planning to send maned rockets up and wanted to know about the effects of cold temperatures at high altitudes. So the 'researchers' immersed subjects in ice water to measure the speed of heat loss and body temperature drop (as measured anally). They obtained data on time to death.
But, they didn't stop there. They then began to try to revive the subjects by various warming techniques. They even tried (get ready for it - I'm sure some have already guessed) sexual intercourse as a warming technique (BTW, sex wasn't better than the other techniques in speed of warming - they didn't bother to measure prisoners' satisfaction).

I did not look this up now. It is all from memory from when I read the book at 14 (57 years ago and very well on the way to sadism). However, the reality of the poor victims so grossed me out I had no enjoyment of the stories. "Then I curl up in a fetal ball and whimper" - good description!:oops::facepalm::boaa:

Last edited:
Speaking as one who supervised many hundreds of crucifixions (before my blessed retirement) and had to account to some very copper quadrans-pinching emperors for costs, the nails are a minor part of the budget. When quality spikes are used (my brother-in-law supplied excellent spikes from his slave factory in Illyricum) over 80% were recycled. The big cost is, of course, personnel. Wages, overtime, fringe benefits, these are the things that add up.

Last edited:
Speaking as one who supervised many hundreds of crucifixions (before my blessed retirement) and had to account to some very copper quadrans-pinching emperors for costs, The nails area a minor part of the budget. When quality spikes are used (my brother-in-law supplied excellent spikes from his slave factory in Illyricum) over 80% were recycled. The big cost is, of course, personnel. Wages, overtime, fringe benefits, these are the things that add up.
Well, I don't pay the crucified wenches...

Warning! RL disgusting information!

Such research has been done. In William L. Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, he details the experiments done on prisoners (either political opponents or Jews) in the Nazi rocket program. They were planning to send maned rockets up and wanted to know about the effects of cold temperatures at high altitudes. So the 'researchers' immersed subjects in ice water to measure the speed of heat loss and body temperature drop (as measured anally). They obtained data on time to death.
But, they didn't stop there. They then began to try to revive the subjects by various warming techniques. They even tried (get ready for it - I'm sure some have already guessed) sexual intercourse as a warming technique (BTW, sex wasn't better than the other techniques in speed of warming - they didn't bother to measure prisoners' satisfaction).

I did not look this up now. It is all from memory from when I read the book at 14 (57 years ago and very well on the way to sadism). However, the reality of the poor victims so grossed me out I had no enjoyment of the stories. "Then I curl up in a fetal ball and whimper" - good description!

I’ve read the same or similar reports, in which test subjects were immersed in freezing brine (-5F, -20C). Also other space-related experiments, such as exposing subjects to vacuum in pressure chambers to see how long it took their blood to boil.

And yes, I have a sickening suspicion that von Braun and the Peenemünde people brought that data with them to Huntsville. I’m going to curl up and whimper some more now. :oops:

Saturday, December 29, 2018. Nothing in her pampered, spoiled life could have prepared her for this. Raised in luxury...married to a rich man, she could not have imagined being treated like this. Stripped naked, paraded through the streets while being taunted by the jeering crowds, being whipped, kicked, spat upon and then being crudely groped and violated in all of her openings by the stinking plebes had left her in a haze of disbelief and shame. Then they nailed her to the rough wooden cross. The pain she was experiencing was beyond comprehension. She could only writhe and twist in agony–her moans and cries audible to all of the onlookers. She had seen wretches on a cross and had been surprised at how wet and aroused the sight of their suffering had made her. To her, their desperate struggles seemed like they were almost in the throes of sexual arousal. Now she knew there was no arousal. There was only pain...inescapable pain...pain without end... Called "Miranda’s Pain", I did the initial work on it in November and finished it up today. I then did a second, thinner version because some folks who shall remain nameless (Apostate) always complain about my fuller figured victims...
Never mind their body shape, Jastrow! Remember, crucifixion is not a beauty contest!
But, nevetheless, thanks to your concern, we got two nice pics today!;)

Enter Ilsa, the She-Wolf of the SS!:eek:

Speaking as one who supervised many hundreds of crucifixions (before my blessed retirement) and had to account to some very copper quadrans-pinching emperors for costs, the nails are a minor part of the budget. When quality spikes are used (my brother-in-law supplied excellent spikes from his slave factory in Illyricum) over 80% were recycled. The big cost is, of course, personnel. Wages, overtime, fringe benefits, these are the things that add up.
I should point out the best wood we found for crosses came from Gaul. The town of Juliomagus in the territory of the tribe that are called Andecavi supplied excellent Oak from old growth forests. However. even with Roman Roads, the transportation costs were too high for most executions.

You guys do understand that to the crucified it makes DAMN little difference as to whether or not you find her attractive, right?

Just doing a little reality check here.

And if you DON'T like my body struggling on a cross don't look. Move out of the way for people who will like it.

kisses

willowfall

Never mind their body shape, Jastrow! Remember, crucifixion is not a beauty contest!
But, nevetheless, thanks to your concern, we got two nice pics today!;)

Actually, I’d love to see a crucified beauty contest! Have 16 entrants, brackets where winning grants some small mercy as you advance up the ranks, and a grand prize of becoming the emperor’s sex slave after being taken off of the cross. Just another idea I probably won’t do!

Actually, I’d love to see a crucified beauty contest! Have 16 entrants, brackets where winning grants some small mercy as you advance up the ranks, and a grand prize of becoming the emperor’s sex slave after being taken off of the cross. Just another idea I probably won’t do!
Sounds a bit like a Tree story. However, he'd probably get carried away and hang the winner.

You guys do understand that to the crucified it makes DAMN little difference as to whether or not you find her attractive, right?

Just doing a little reality check here.

And if you DON'T like my body struggling on a cross don't look. Move out of the way for people who will like it.

kisses

willowfall

Willow--I'm sure I would ALWAYS find the sight of your lovely naked body writhing on a cross to be an enchanting, sublime experience. You might not find it so, but for those of us watching...pure heavan!

Back
Top Bottom