JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
About the time when the dungeon boss was about to open the pear in front of the eyes of his terrified victim, a loud commotion was heard from above. Soon a shout came along the stone stair ... "HALT! Haaaalt! "

The screaming servant rushes in, panting and gasping .... "Stop the procedure ... Lord Ludwig, the Imperial Quartermaster ordered so" ...
"We are on a tight schedule here, may I inquire why?"
"His Majesty wanted to keep a memento mori of this special interrogation so he ordered the Court's official painter to immortalize the pearing scene. He want you to bring her to a screaming point and keep her there until the painter finish his work."
"And where is that bumbling dolt of a painter?"
"He'll be here any minute but first ... The Imperial Quatermaster mentioned that the pearing stand is sooo 1643 ... we are in 1645, as you well know ... that model is outdated, Our Emperor doesn't want to look like a pauper in the official picture .... so here comes the new model, much wider and lower ... easier to transport also ... please take the prisoner off that outdated instrument and tie her on the new one, as soon as Lord Ludwig's boys are delivering it here."

"You heard the man"
calls the torture master. "Take her off and help with the new furniture."

The iron bar is retracted from her ass, the ropes are loosened and entirely spent, Ciri falls to the floor and remained there sobbing and aching while the 1645 model, brand new pearing stand is brought in.

046 ciri Untitled-24 07.jpg

Last edited:
As quickly as the modern 1645 model has been installed, Cirilla is secured back to the frame. The anal restrainer is inserted and now all is production of the painting that will decorate the wall of the impressive Imperial bedroom.

View attachment 766504
You do me too much honour, JD. I thought I was Zoran the apprentice, but quartermaster... Love the new design, even if this time it's even a WIDER spread than I imagined. Not even the spread between german and italian titles of state is that wide!

I hope everybody likes the new design, otherwise I would carry the blame. Ralph probably would launch one of his polls

You'll have to wait till 1646, in the next year to check our the latest model of post ... nothing to do at this point.
I LIKE the wider spread, JD.... just curious to see the action start. As for the year, I would not mind reliving 1990 or 1999' or even 2000, but I have no fond memories of 1646, so I' ll wait for 2020 I guess....

"And now, we can finally begin, I hope" Dijkstra said in a questioning voice toward Halooder. "It's almost morning and I have informations and a guilty confession to produce".

"Just a second so I can finish the final touches to the contours, then she's all yours. Also make sure you make her scream really good, you know our boss likes those kind of facial expressions ..."

Dijkstra snorted. "Did I tell you how to paint?"

049 CIRI Untitled-24 10.jpg

"And now, we can finally begin, I hope" Dijkstra said in a questioning voice toward Halooder. "It's almost morning and I have informations and a guilty confession to produce".

"Just a second so I can finish the final touches to the contours, then she's all yours. Also make sure you make her scream really good, you know our boss likes those kind of facial expressions ..."

Dijkstra snorted. "Did I tell you how to paint?"

View attachment 766867
I'll venture a guess as to how things will proceed from this point on: this is the torment that will take Ciri to the breaking point and make her confess; then we'll have the collective ride to the execution square. There you will come up with something spectacular, but the public execution will be interrupted by Geralt, who will save all three sorceresses so that they may live to be tortured some other day, by Radovid this time.

Am I close? :smilie-devil:

As quickly as the modern 1645 model has been installed, Cirilla is secured back to the frame. The anal restrainer is inserted and now all is production of the painting that will decorate the wall of the impressive Imperial bedroom.

View attachment 766504
This is such an impressive view...she could not be more opened and vulnerable...one orifice tightly filled...the other one about to be filled...and stretched to...or perhaps s beyond its limits...

Esmeralda, of Hunchback of Notre Dame fame, portrayed by Salma Hayek is tortured by Frollo in this memorable 1997 movie. My perverted mind imagined the action a lot more vivid.

View attachment 768201 View attachment 768202 View attachment 768203 View attachment 768204 View attachment 768205 View attachment 768206 View attachment 768207 View attachment 768208 View attachment 768209

Concave belly, erect nipples and unshaven mound.... always important features to depict when a wench is lengthened on the rack. Next step...the lash followed by red hot pincers....

Back
Top Bottom