JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
The pear has been aligned with Ciri's love canal and the Master Torturer started shove it in. Aided by grease, the pear is slowly getting into its resting place, against her cervix. Unable to avoid the assault due to the heavy rod in her ass, Ciri can do nothing to oppose the cold iron invasion.

050 ciri Untitled-09 03.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thousands of mainstream DiD scenes, updated regularly at https://www.zippyshare.com/doe.1971

Last edited:
The pear has been aligned with Ciri's love canal and the Master Torturer started shove it in. Aided by grease, the pear is slowly getting into its resting place, against her cervix. Unable to avoid the assault due to the heavy rod in her ass, Ciri can do nothing to oppose the cold iron invasion.

View attachment 768472
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thousands of mainstream DiD scenes, updated regularly at https://www.zippyshare.com/doe.1971

Yikes! Did that pear magically grow before it was inserted? Do not envy Ciri when it is opened up :eyepop:

Fully extended, the pear bulges visibly against smooth skin of Ciri's hip. Maddened by pain she starts hitting her head against the table, worrying the torturer that she might faint and escape the torment in store.

"Hold her head steady" he orders toward Zoran who can barely control his drool at the sight of the young woman racked by pain.

"Take a good look master Halooder, that's the expression you want to catch ... right now it's the interaction between the impaled ass and the petals of the pear ... next we will add heat ..."

051 ciri Untitled-9 23 02.jpg

Yesterday I saw in tv the last chapter of Pirrates of the Caribbean. What do you think about Carina Smyth (played by Kaya Scodelario)? I was very sad that she wasn't flogged or tortured in that episode. Maybe it is a time for JD invention to make her suffered.

Yesterday I saw in tv the last chapter of Pirrates of the Caribbean. What do you think about Carina Smyth (played by Kaya Scodelario)? I was very sad that she wasn't flogged or tortured in that episode. Maybe it is a time for JD invention to make her suffered.

Hehe, dunno, it looked to me like an expression of the new paradigm cinema, with invariably strong women kicking the ass of feeble (white) men. While Elisabeth (Keira Knightley) was by no means a weak character, Carina pushed it all the way to the testosterone max, according to the new dogma of radical feminism. As a result, I wasn't very much in love with that development, in the same way I dislike all the female-centric reboots, like Ghost Busters or Rey (from SW). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are strong female characters, just not ALL OF THEM. Watching the latest crop of Hollywood materials you'd be tempted to believe that Earth turned into an anti-Gor universe. :lol:

Natalie Portman was OK in her SW movies. Too bad the movies were atrocious. If they are to reshoot that trilogy, Amidala would identify herself as a man, kick the balls of Anakin, single-handed defeat the clones, Palpatine, Huts, bounty hunters and everything else in the known universe.

img-1521906261.jpg

My collection of free mainstream DiD scenes, updated regularly at https://www.zippyshare.com/doe.1971

Last edited:
Hehe, dunno, it looked to me like an expression of the new paradigm cinema, with invariably strong women kicking the ass of feeble (white) men. While Elisabeth (Keira Knightley) was by no means a weak character, Carina pushed it all the way to the testosterone max, according to the new dogma of radical feminism. As a result, I wasn't very much in love with that development, in the same way I dislike all the female-centric reboots, like Ghost Busters or Rey (from SW). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are strong female characters, just not ALL OF THEM. Watching the latest crop of Hollywood materials you'd be tempted to believe that Earth turned into an anti-Gor universe. :lol:
A few months ago I had a discussion on Facebook with a woman I once knew personally. I knew she had become a feminist, but did not imagine to what extremes. I commented a post of her about some Brazilian female football player lamenting the fact she got only a hundredth part of what Neymar got from sponsors. I tried to make her see that sponsors don't give money on basis of gender, but on basis of notoriety, or more precisely how much the testimonial's notoriety will increase their sales. I tried to make her see that an obscure actor or an obscure singer does not get more money from sponsors than Scarlett Johansson or Lady Gaga because he's male and they are females, and that this Brazilian woman was not campaigning for equal pays between "common" working women and men, but was rather a privileged person nagging about the fact that other people are more privileged. I had to give up in despair under a plethora of links to feminist sites, without a single rational counterargument.

Back
Top Bottom