Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Reading this and viewing the images made me recall some things I experimented with in the past.

I have often reflected on how painful a sedile must be for a female. Even to the point of experimenting on myself. Crux gals are adventurous! My method was to use a wooden clothes pole from my closet positioned across two chairs, straddling it, and lowering myself over the pole to get a sense of what it would feel like to have a sedile against my flesh. I had to stack some books on the floor on either side of the pole so I could kneel on them and lower my body down. I practiced kneeling down over the pole a few times, feeling it press insistently against my crotch. I steadied myself by placing my hands on the seats of the chair either in front or behind me. It hurt, even through my clothes. But as I practiced balancing myself my pulse began to race and I felt flush, and with a great desire to proceed further.

With my practice over, I was ready. I eagerly removed my jeans and panties and knelt over the pole, placing it close to my exposed crotch. I separated my labia with my fingers and lowered myself down so the pole was in contact with my bare crotch, from between my ass cheeks, along my perineum, and between my spread labia (ohhh, I should say pussy lips by now, shouldn't I, since I was then very excited--getting wet-- and even now in the retelling becoming very excited). My tensed thighs quickly tired, so I placed my hands on the chair seat behind me for support, leaning my body back slightly. By supporting myself with my arms and tensing/relaxing my thighs I was able to control the pressure of the wooden rod on the exposed flesh of my crotch by pushing up or relaxing my arms and thighs. By rocking back and forth a bit I could move the area of greatest pressure from my anus to perineum to vagina. It didn't take much pressure to produce considerable discomfort, and soon pain, especially as I rocked forward and pressure was placed on the soft flesh (urethral opening, clitoral hood, clitoris)forward of my vagina. Despite the discomfort it made me sooo wet to feel that hard wood pressed against my tender parts. I tried to put as much pressure to myself as I could, which soon brought tears to my eyes. And I was only putting a fraction of my body weight onto the wood! OMG! How could a poor woman find any relief by sitting on a narrow sedile under the conditions of being crucified? For this pain to be an acceptable trade-off must mean her other pains had to be truly horrific!

And of course I had to try to put my full weight on the rod, just like a crucified girl would have to as she tried to ease her agonies on the cross. So I leaned forward and put both hands on the chair seat in front of me. I raised my feet off the books and felt my body’s full weight pressing down on the flesh of my crotch, my labia separated by the wood. Fuck me!!!!!! It hurt so bad!!! I tried to straighten myself up to lean back and transfer the contact to between my ass cheeks. A little less pain but still hideous. It was really only no more than 30 seconds of full weight on my crotch but it seemed much longer. The pain was very bad! It made me think of the all those Spanish donkey images posted in CF. How do those girls stand it!!!! I must be a real wimp. Not wishing to damage myself I quickly put my feet back down for support. I was sweating hard, and ended the session. My crotch was very tender and sore for several days.

On other occasions when I dared not put my full weight on the rod anymore, my favorite location was leaning forward a bit with the wood in contact with the flesh around my clitoris (quite naturally, I suppose). As I allowed my body weight to press against the wood it still hurt a lot – yet was tantalizingly arousing! At some point I put one hand to my breast, kneading the flesh and pinching and stroking the tumescent nipple. Between playing with my nipple and applying the right amount of pressure to my clit I got verrrry wet and was able to bring on an incredible orgasm!

I was using a smooth round rod about an inch and a half in diameter. A read sedile would probably have a much more uncomfortable edge to produce severe pain when pressed to tender flesh.

Could a crucified girl arouse herself like this? Well, to be honest, surely not. The real agonies of being nailed to a cross would not permit any self-gratification. But fun to fantasize about!

And oh, was I sore in my crotch my a few days! Was it even worth it? Oh yes!!!

And that clothes rod? Still in my closet, with my dried pussy juices on it, and ready for more service should it ever be needed!

I often grin when I look at it…remembering how it pleasured me…yet caused me pain. Just like some of the men in my life!:eek::D;)
A very nice account, Roxie, brings back naughty memories to this girl, as a student,
experimenting in just that way, and getting just those experiences -
one refinement, the 'sedile' I was using was not a smooth pole but a knobbly stick :eek:
it added further 'spice' to my self-torture, but it certainly wasn't bearable for more than a few seconds :devil:

And there is some humor in the last three renders where Ajax lifts Sabina up by her crotch. Salonina warned Sabina that there'd be things like this done to her. I could have simply had him push her up against the post and drag her up by the arms or something, but the method shown here is a lot better in my humble opinion.
Yes, it's touches like these that make your writing and your pictures stand out for me,
your wicked wit adds refinements to familiar fantasies that make them freshly thrilling.

A very nice account, Roxie, brings back naughty memories to this girl, as a student,
one refinement, the 'sedile' I was using was not a smooth pole but a knobbly stick :eek:
it added further 'spice' to my self-torture, but it certainly wasn't bearable for more than a few seconds :devil:
also the torture was a short one

How fun to know we share this experience in common!;)

Oh yeah, much fun...!

Reading this and viewing the images made me recall some things I experimented with in the past.

I have often reflected on how painful a sedile must be for a female. Even to the point of experimenting on myself. Crux gals are adventurous! My method was to use a wooden clothes pole from my closet positioned across two chairs, straddling it, and lowering myself over the pole to get a sense of what it would feel like to have a sedile against my flesh. I had to stack some books on the floor on either side of the pole so I could kneel on them and lower my body down. I practiced kneeling down over the pole a few times, feeling it press insistently against my crotch. I steadied myself by placing my hands on the seats of the chair either in front or behind me. It hurt, even through my clothes. But as I practiced balancing myself my pulse began to race and I felt flush, and with a great desire to proceed further.

With my practice over, I was ready. I eagerly removed my jeans and panties and knelt over the pole, placing it close to my exposed crotch. I separated my labia with my fingers and lowered myself down so the pole was in contact with my bare crotch, from between my ass cheeks, along my perineum, and between my spread labia (ohhh, I should say pussy lips by now, shouldn't I, since I was then very excited--getting wet-- and even now in the retelling becoming very excited). My tensed thighs quickly tired, so I placed my hands on the chair seat behind me for support, leaning my body back slightly. By supporting myself with my arms and tensing/relaxing my thighs I was able to control the pressure of the wooden rod on the exposed flesh of my crotch by pushing up or relaxing my arms and thighs. By rocking back and forth a bit I could move the area of greatest pressure from my anus to perineum to vagina. It didn't take much pressure to produce considerable discomfort, and soon pain, especially as I rocked forward and pressure was placed on the soft flesh (urethral opening, clitoral hood, clitoris)forward of my vagina. Despite the discomfort it made me sooo wet to feel that hard wood pressed against my tender parts. I tried to put as much pressure to myself as I could, which soon brought tears to my eyes. And I was only putting a fraction of my body weight onto the wood! OMG! How could a poor woman find any relief by sitting on a narrow sedile under the conditions of being crucified? For this pain to be an acceptable trade-off must mean her other pains had to be truly horrific!

And of course I had to try to put my full weight on the rod, just like a crucified girl would have to as she tried to ease her agonies on the cross. So I leaned forward and put both hands on the chair seat in front of me. I raised my feet off the books and felt my body’s full weight pressing down on the flesh of my crotch, my labia separated by the wood. Fuck me!!!!!! It hurt so bad!!! I tried to straighten myself up to lean back and transfer the contact to between my ass cheeks. A little less pain but still hideous. It was really only no more than 30 seconds of full weight on my crotch but it seemed much longer. The pain was very bad! It made me think of the all those Spanish donkey images posted in CF. How do those girls stand it!!!! I must be a real wimp. Not wishing to damage myself I quickly put my feet back down for support. I was sweating hard, and ended the session. My crotch was very tender and sore for several days.

On other occasions when I dared not put my full weight on the rod anymore, my favorite location was leaning forward a bit with the wood in contact with the flesh around my clitoris (quite naturally, I suppose). As I allowed my body weight to press against the wood it still hurt a lot – yet was tantalizingly arousing! At some point I put one hand to my breast, kneading the flesh and pinching and stroking the tumescent nipple. Between playing with my nipple and applying the right amount of pressure to my clit I got verrrry wet and was able to bring on an incredible orgasm!

I was using a smooth round rod about an inch and a half in diameter. A read sedile would probably have a much more uncomfortable edge to produce severe pain when pressed to tender flesh.

Could a crucified girl arouse herself like this? Well, to be honest, surely not. The real agonies of being nailed to a cross would not permit any self-gratification. But fun to fantasize about!

And oh, was I sore in my crotch my a few days! Was it even worth it? Oh yes!!!

And that clothes rod? Still in my closet, with my dried pussy juices on it, and ready for more service should it ever be needed!

I often grin when I look at it…remembering how it pleasured me…yet caused me pain. Just like some of the men in my life!:eek::D;)

I appreciate you sharing this with us! Sure helps to have first-hand experiences to refer to when you're a man trying to write convincingly about how painful something like a sedile might actually be for a woman. :eek:

Thanks for sharing some new images with us, Jedakk!

View attachment 315386

The drama, terror, and tension in this image is incredible!

I didn't have this illustration included in the story, because back when I was working on them, this one was going to be so time-consuming due to the complicated poses of all the characters that I just skipped it. Then just a few months back, I was thinking about how dramatic that scene would be, or could be, if I did it right, and I ended up going back and doing it finally.

I originally envisioned the two Nubians on either side of Sabina, forcing her down. The problem with that is that with Sabina falling backward between them, you can't get a really good view of her because they're in the way.

So I revised the scene so that Hercules puts her down by pulling one of her legs up while pushing her shoulder down, at the same time going down on one knee himself - sounds trickier than it is. I acted that out a few times and it felt natural enough, so that's the way I posed it in the scene. I needed Ajax out of the way, so I have him kneeling beside and behind her reaching out to grab her as she goes down.

Finally, there's the looming threat of Antius with his hammer and nails, kneeling behind the patibulum, waiting to nail her wrists once she's on the ground and positioned for him. She knows he's there and she's horrified; these others will hold her down, but he's the one who will drive nails through her wrists, the one who will actually crucify her.

Anyway, yes, I think this is a very dramatic scene and it did take me some thought to choreograph it this way. Glad you like it! :cool:

I didn't have this illustration included in the story, because back when I was working on them, this one was going to be so time-consuming due to the complicated poses of all the characters that I just skipped it. Then just a few months back, I was thinking about how dramatic that scene would be, or could be, if I did it right, and I ended up going back and doing it finally.

I originally envisioned the two Nubians on either side of Sabina, forcing her down. The problem with that is that with Sabina falling backward between them, you can't get a really good view of her because they're in the way.

So I revised the scene so that Hercules puts her down by pulling one of her legs up while pushing her shoulder down, at the same time going down on one knee himself - sounds trickier than it is. I acted that out a few times and it felt natural enough, so that's the way I posed it in the scene. I needed Ajax out of the way, so I have him kneeling beside and behind her reaching out to grab her as she goes down.

Finally, there's the looming threat of Antius with his hammer and nails, kneeling behind the patibulum, waiting to nail her wrists once she's on the ground and positioned for him. She knows he's there and she's horrified; these others will hold her down, but he's the one who will drive nails through her wrists, the one who will actually crucify her.

Anyway, yes, I think this is a very dramatic scene and it did take me some thought to choreograph it this way. Glad you like it! :cool:
It is a great picture..but I do like the idea of a female lifted by four males, one for each limb, and firmly laying her down and holding her in position...she cannot struggle, as they are too strong for her, and she has no chance. They do not rush, they take their time, taking the opportunity to abuse her as they subdue her...

It is a great picture..but I do like the idea of a female lifted by four males, one for each limb, and firmly laying her down and holding her in position...she cannot struggle, as they are too strong for her, and she has no chance. They do not rush, they take their time, taking the opportunity to abuse her as they subdue her...

It all depends on what your goals are for the image; some will be more turned on by the sight of a woman restrained so that she's unable to struggle, others with images that portray just a slight chance of escape, avoidance, or delay of the inevitable.

In the painting "Crucifixion" by Andrea Mantegna, the struggling thief on the right has managed to work one of his feet loose. Could he perhaps escape from the ropes that bind him to the cross? The reality that his struggling is futile is reinforced by the image of the soldier on his horse below, watching, waiting patiently to see if there's a need to re-tie the man's foot, or simply let him exhaust himself with pointless struggling. The outcome is inevitable: The thief will die on the cross, one way or another.

For me, Mantegna has added more interest to this picture with that small touch. There's some uncertainty about what's going to happen and we can speculate about it. In Sabina's case, I wanted her to be able to move and struggle, which enables me to present the female body in various interesting ways.

Attachments

• andreamantegna_crucifixion.jpg
    andreamantegna_crucifixion.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,482
Sabina is chained to the whipping post. She can move and twist this way and that, but she can't escape the whip. She is completely naked, humiliated before the crowd that has gathered to witness her punishment, to hear her screams of pain. Her titulus which shows her name and her crime, has been set up on the top of the whipping post for all to see.

Sabina narrates what happens to her:

I wanted to hide, to crawl in a hole and pull it in after me, but there was no way to shut out the jeering crowd. The men in the crowd hooted and laughed at me, made rude suggestions and gestures and several offered to buy me from Julia Lepida right there, before I was whipped. Balbus had tried to persuade her to sell me to him, too. She had turned him down and she simply ignored the offers of these others. This gave me some shred of hope; after all of our years together, how could she harden her heart enough to let them crucify me?

But I was so embarrassed; I’m not a virgin, but I’d never been naked in public before and certainly never had any man handle me roughly like that. It was humiliating but there was a part of me that found it… exciting, too. The Nubians were so big and so strong! I looked around for Julia Lepida, wanting to appeal to her not to have me whipped, but when I caught her eyes they were hard, impassive, and I felt real fear in the pit of my stomach. I knew my whipping would go on.

I was used to wearing my long hair down, so having it bound up on my head felt strange and was a constant reminder of why Salonina had put it up that way for me the night before. Even though I was already completely nude, it made me feel even more naked. There was absolutely nothing between my bare skin and the knotted leather of the whip. I felt the tickle of sweat trickling down my sides from my armpits. I was already panting in anticipation of what was coming.

I caught a glimpse of movement to my left and twisted around to see the lictor, a big, red-haired German, take his stance and shake his whip out to free its tails. I shrank away when I felt the tails barely brush my back as he measured his distance. As he drew back for the first stroke I wanted to look away, close my eyes, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of the whip as it swung forward. It was a shock when the first stroke seared my buttocks; I threw my head back and shrieked in pain.

When I wrote the whipping scene originally, I had Sabina sagging down to hang by her wrists, almost on her knees. While that sounded ok in writing, when I started illustrating it I realized that she really had to have a lot of range of motion and a lot of slack in her chains to enable her to both stand and almost kneel.

Before I could pose her standing as she is in these pictures, I had to pose her hanging by her wrists, almost kneeling, to know how long the chains needed to be, how high the post, where the nail would go that the chain is fastened to, etc. And the post also had to be the right height for Hercules to be able to reach over it as he does in some of the previously posted images.

All of those dimensions, including the length of the chain, cascade back all the way to the first images in this set where she is standing fully clothed, waiting for her whipping. And all of those things were determined by her pose when she is hanging by her wrists. Sorry if that is not particularly interesting to most, just a little background.

Now, a little about the first stroke of the whip. I almost felt like that image of the whip stroke across her bare ass was too cliche', kept trying to avoid doing that, but in the end Gundericus, the lictor, couldn't resist the pull of that tight, sculpted bare ass right there in front of him, quivering in anticipation. I felt that he wanted to do it so badly that I had to give in. So there it is, the classic whip stroke across the naked girl's ass and her surprised scream at how much it hurts.

Attachments

• Sabina Whipping Scene 15-21_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 15-21_0010.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 1,917
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 15-22_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 15-22_0010.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 1,668
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 15-23_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 15-23_0010.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 1,609
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 16-41_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 16-41_0010.jpg
    894.8 KB · Views: 1,552
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 16-42_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 16-42_0010.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 1,520
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 16-43_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 16-43_0010.jpg
    960.8 KB · Views: 1,629
in the end Gundericus, the lictor, couldn't resist the pull of that tight, sculpted bare ass right there in front of him, quivering in anticipation. I felt that he wanted to do it so badly that I had to give in. So there it is, the classic whip stroke across the naked girl's ass and her surprised scream at how much it hurts.
Oh yes, that's the right place for the first taste!
And no matter what even crueller pains are inflicted on her from now on,
that's the one that will burn in her memory till she dies on the cross.
A nice touch you haven't mentioned, Jedakk,
is the way that scourge-stroke throws her off-balance,
so her pelvis and most sensitive parts
are flung against the stake - I can feel that! :devil:

Oh yes, that's the right place for the first taste!
And no matter what even crueller pains are inflicted on her from now on,
that's the one that will burn in her memory till she dies on the cross.
A nice touch you haven't mentioned, Jedakk,
is the way that scourge-stroke throws her off-balance,
so her pelvis and most sensitive parts
are flung against the stake - I can feel that! :devil:

Yes, I felt that was a natural reaction for her to throw her hips forward, arching her back like that when the whip stung her ass. She wants to throw her hands back to protect herself, but they hit the end of her chains, reminding her how helpless she is now. She won't be able to reach any part of her body to protect it.

Her head is turned away from the lictor, who is the source of the threat and her fear, a natural reaction. But her eyes are turned about as far to her right as they can go in an effort to see the whip, even though it's already too late to avoid it.

She does have her lower abdomen pressed against the post, and definitely going to rub those sensitive parts against it. That will be telling later on during her whipping.

After the first stroke of the whip sears her bare buttocks, the strokes of the whip come one after the other with no regard for her screaming and writhing in her futile attempts to avoid them.

Sabina narrates what happened:

I never screamed the other times, but I couldn’t help it today. The whipping just went on and on and I begged them to stop please stop please no more no more and finally my knees buckled and I was hanging by my wrists and crying and they kept on beating me and beating me. I pressed myself against the post and squeezed it between my thighs like a lover, trying to protect the front of my body from the whip.

I should have squeezed my legs together; I had no thought for how open and exposed I was, squatting like that. There was a pause in my whipping then, and it didn’t occur to me to wonder why. I had time to take several breaths and hope that just maybe it was over. My eyes were closed and I never saw the German move around behind me and aim his whip at a new, softer target.

The shock when next stroke came was like nothing I’d ever felt or imagined! The tails of the whip wrapped under my buttocks, snapping upward between my sagging legs to find their target. Funneled along the insides of my thighs as they swung upward, they must have been crowded together into a heavy mass by the time I felt them slam into me. Some bit into my soft inner lips and were driven up into my cleft, and I felt one or two smash into my podex.

It felt like sharp, red-hot nails had suddenly been stabbed into all of my most sensitive parts at once. A wave of pain shot upward through my insides, pushing all of the air out of my lungs in a mindless scream of agony. The overwhelming pain launched me up to dance on my tiptoes in panic, arms outstretched, clawing at the post in a desperate attempt to get away from the thing between my legs. I screamed again at the new pain as the big German jerked back on the whip, viciously pulling the hard leather knots that had embedded themselves between my throbbing lower lips. I drew in my breath to scream again, only then becoming aware of the laughter of the crowd watching me.​

I couldn't have Sabina whipped without the lictor dealing her at least one stroke between her legs. Note the expression on Julia Lepida's face when that happens: Wide-eyed shock and horror, while all of the men around her are laughing at the way Sabina shoots straight up on her toes, screaming mindlessly. Which is not to generalize and say that all women would empathize with Sabina in this situation; I imagine many would laugh just as hard as the men in this picture. This is just the way I chose to depict this illustration.

Attachments

• Sabina Whipping Scene 17-2_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 17-2_0010.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 17-11_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 17-11_0010.jpg
    941.5 KB · Views: 1,368
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 18-11_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 18-11_0010.jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 1,314
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 18-12_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 18-12_0010.jpg
    944.1 KB · Views: 1,419
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 18-13_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 18-13_0010.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,384
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 19-1_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 19-1_0010.jpg
    873.2 KB · Views: 1,415
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 19-2_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 19-2_0010.jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 1,401
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 20-21_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 20-21_0010.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 1,412
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 20-22_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 20-22_0010.jpg
    895.4 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 20-63_0010 edited.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 20-63_0010 edited.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 1,468
Beautifully pictured and narrated Jeddak. I love the expressions on Julia Lepida's face, they're like a Greek chorus reflecting the story. And you capture so well the 'intimacy' between a naked damnata and the whipping post, I love the way you make Sabina clutch and scratch at the wood, the way her breasts and thighs 'cuddle' it like a lover. I imagine - indeed, I've a little BDSM experience to go on - how aware she'd be of the feel of the wood against her skin, the smell, even the taste of it in getting in her mouth. A detail you might have added would be evidence - close and obvious to her gaze - that it's been used many times before, bloodstains in the wood (on a closer look, perhaps there are?), marks where damnati have clawed or bitten at it in their agony. But that's a counsel of perfection, they're wonderful images!

Beautifully pictured and narrated Jeddak. I love the expressions on Julia Lepida's face, they're like a Greek chorus reflecting the story. And you capture so well the 'intimacy' between a naked damnata and the whipping post, I love the way you make Sabina clutch and scratch at the wood, the way her breasts and thighs 'cuddle' it like a lover. I imagine - indeed, I've a little BDSM experience to go on - how aware she'd be of the feel of the wood against her skin, the smell, even the taste of it in getting in her mouth. A detail you might have added would be evidence - close and obvious to her gaze - that it's been used many times before, bloodstains in the wood (on a closer look, perhaps there are?), marks where damnati have clawed or bitten at it in their agony. But that's a counsel of perfection, they're wonderful images!

I agree, the whipping post could have more character with some blood drips and splatters, and maybe claw marks and dings as well. A whipping post really needs to look like it's taken a lot of abuse. These are really good comments that I will definitely try to use the next time I create a scene like this.

And had I done these scenes with the Poser software I have now, I could have done a lot better job of having Sabina press against it, her body deform around the wood, particularly those soft parts. :devil: I really wanted the naked Sabina to press herself as closely as she could against the timber, feeling that it was her only way to protect herself somewhat from the whip.

The post is actually the stipes from a cross turned upside down. The other end of it has the tenon onto which the patibulum fits, and it also has a lot of bloodstains. Unfortunately, you only see a bit of rather crude drips on the lower right face of it, which is actually the front side of the stipes.

The shock of the whip's knots striking her most sensitive parts sent waves of pain shooting up through her, but along with the pain, it triggered something else. Sabina narrates what happened to her:

My bruised porcella was throbbing with burning pain. It seemed like there was hardly a pause in the whipping and I felt my knees beginning to buckle again, my body sagging downward.

As I slid down the post, the regular strokes of the whip’s tails on my naked back, buttocks, and thighs and the stinging pain pushed everything else out of my mind. The grinning faces of the crowd blurred and the sounds of their jeering faded until there was only the pounding of my heart punctuated by the slap of the whip and groans that seemed to come from someone else’s throat.

Then I became conscious of a different sensation, a familiar pressure that grew more intense with each stroke. How could this be happening? My porcella was still throbbing brutally from the whip stroke. I had no control over what my body was doing.

I frantically pressed my pelvis harder against the post in an effort to contain it and hide my swollen clitoris. But the jerking of my body made it rub against the rough wood with each stroke of the whip until I knew I would explode at any moment. I clenched my thighs so tightly around the post that it hurt and prayed that no one would see, and that the lictor wouldn’t take advantage again of my vulnerability. I gritted my teeth and strained to hold back the building pressure; I tried to concentrate on the pain; but I might as well have tried to hold back an avalanche.

I threw my head back and screamed as my body released, and for a few moments the power of my orgasm blotted out everything else, even the burning sting of the whip. I went limp as the waves of pleasure subsided, leaving me with a warm tingling between my legs that slowly faded. My vision faded, becoming a dark tunnel with little sparkles of light around the edges; the jeers of the crowd became a distant hum punctuated by a rhythmic drumming – the sound of the whip’s tails slapping my rib cage over and over. I was almost unconscious.

Then they stopped and left me alone. For a while I was afraid to move for fear that they would see I was conscious and start the whipping again. But I knew what they would do to me after the whipping, and if I could buy just a little more time before that – even shackled to the whipping post – it would be better.

It was just then that someone splashed a bucket of water over me. I groaned in pain as it set the raw welts on my back, buttocks and thighs on fire. One of the Nubians, I couldn’t tell which, sloshed a second bucket of water over me, washing away most of the blood and, I hoped, the evidence between my thighs. I sputtered and shook my head to get the water out of my eyes.​

Hercules grabbed the chain of my shackles with both hands, pulling it up and over the top of the post, dragging me up by my wrists until, for a moment, my feet were dangling. He dropped the chain on my side of the post and I collapsed, clutching at the rough timber to steady myself. I lay against the post breathing deeply and moaning as the pain of all the welts asserted itself.

I grew conscious once again of the crowd watching me and blushed to think that not only had all these people been entertained by seeing me naked, but I’d had an orgasm in front of them as well. I wanted to pull my legs together and maybe get myself into a less revealing position, but I hurt so much, and hadn’t they seen all of me anyway?

No, the thought came to me, they haven’t seen you nailed to a cross yet.

And with that thought, it's time for Sabina to take up her patibulum and walk shamefully, wearing only a loincloth, through the streets of Rome toward the place of execution. With her whipping done, there is now one less thing between Sabina and the nails, the screaming agony and slow death of crucifixion.

I look back at these renders and the story and think about all of the scenes I wish I'd illustrated! I'd love to have done the scene where they poured the bucket of water over her, and where Hercules drags her up until she's hanging by her chained wrists before dropping her on the ground. But when I did these, time was limited and it took a lot of it just to get the ones you see here done.

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test125_0010.jpg
    Sabina whipping test125_0010.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 1,399
  • Sabina whipping test126_0010.jpg
    Sabina whipping test126_0010.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 1,324
  • Sabina whipping test127_0010.jpg
    Sabina whipping test127_0010.jpg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 1,309
  • Sabina whipping test130_0010.jpg
    Sabina whipping test130_0010.jpg
    989.2 KB · Views: 1,445
  • Sabina whipping test132_0010.jpg
    Sabina whipping test132_0010.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Sabina whipping test135 edited.jpg
    Sabina whipping test135 edited.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 1,376
  • Sabina whipping test136.jpg
    Sabina whipping test136.jpg
    829.8 KB · Views: 1,419
  • Sabina whipping test 58.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 58.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 1,404
  • Sabina whipping test 59.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 59.jpg
    911.1 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited by a moderator:
The shock of the whip's knots striking her most sensitive parts sent waves of pain shooting up through her, but along with the pain, it triggered something else. Sabina narrates what happened to her:

My bruised porcella was throbbing with burning pain. It seemed like there was hardly a pause in the whipping and I felt my knees beginning to buckle again, my body sagging downward.

As I slid down the post, the regular strokes of the whip’s tails on my naked back, buttocks, and thighs and the stinging pain pushed everything else out of my mind. The grinning faces of the crowd blurred and the sounds of their jeering faded until there was only the pounding of my heart punctuated by the slap of the whip and groans that seemed to come from someone else’s throat.

Then I became conscious of a different sensation, a familiar pressure that grew more intense with each stroke. How could this be happening? My porcella was still throbbing brutally from the whip stroke. I had no control over what my body was doing.

I frantically pressed my pelvis harder against the post in an effort to contain it and hide my swollen clitoris. But the jerking of my body made it rub against the rough wood with each stroke of the whip until I knew I would explode at any moment. I clenched my thighs so tightly around the post that it hurt and prayed that no one would see, and that the lictor wouldn’t take advantage again of my vulnerability. I gritted my teeth and strained to hold back the building pressure; I tried to concentrate on the pain; but I might as well have tried to hold back an avalanche.

I threw my head back and screamed as my body released, and for a few moments the power of my orgasm blotted out everything else, even the burning sting of the whip. I went limp as the waves of pleasure subsided, leaving me with a warm tingling between my legs that slowly faded. My vision faded, becoming a dark tunnel with little sparkles of light around the edges; the jeers of the crowd became a distant hum punctuated by a rhythmic drumming – the sound of the whip’s tails slapping my rib cage over and over. I was almost unconscious.

Then they stopped and left me alone. For a while I was afraid to move for fear that they would see I was conscious and start the whipping again. But I knew what they would do to me after the whipping, and if I could buy just a little more time before that – even shackled to the whipping post – it would be better.

It was just then that someone splashed a bucket of water over me. I groaned in pain as it set the raw welts on my back, buttocks and thighs on fire. One of the Nubians, I couldn’t tell which, sloshed a second bucket of water over me, washing away most of the blood and, I hoped, the evidence between my thighs. I sputtered and shook my head to get the water out of my eyes.​

Hercules grabbed the chain of my shackles with both hands, pulling it up and over the top of the post, dragging me up by my wrists until, for a moment, my feet were dangling. He dropped the chain on my side of the post and I collapsed, clutching at the rough timber to steady myself. I lay against the post breathing deeply and moaning as the pain of all the welts asserted itself.

I grew conscious once again of the crowd watching me and blushed to think that not only had all these people been entertained by seeing me naked, but I’d had an orgasm in front of them as well. I wanted to pull my legs together and maybe get myself into a less revealing position, but I hurt so much, and hadn’t they seen all of me anyway?

No, the thought came to me, they haven’t seen you nailed to a cross yet.

And with that thought, it's time for Sabina to take up her patibulum and walk shamefully, wearing only a loincloth, through the streets of Rome toward the place of execution. With her whipping done, there is now one less thing between Sabina and the nails, the screaming agony and slow death of crucifixion.

I look back at these renders and the story and think about all of the scenes I wish I'd illustrated! I'd love to have done the scene where they poured the bucket of water over her, and where Hercules drags her up until she's hanging by her chained wrists before dropping her on the ground. But when I did these, time was limited and it took a lot of it just to get the ones you see here done.

Probably just as well, Jedakk.

If you'd improved too much on this incredible picture with Sabina just hanging there....

Sabina whipping test130_0010.jpg

...we might all have died of pleasure!

View attachment 316321

I think Julia Lepida's seeing what the men might not see ;)

If you know the ending, then you know that she knows a great deal about what to expect from Sabina! What she would not have expected maybe was that Sabina would have an orgasm during a "real" whipping. You can see her embarrassment at what she's witnessing.

Here's another view of Sabina having an orgasm while being whipped. Don't know how I missed this one, but these old whipping scene renders are not in order as well as the rest of the scenes.

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test125_0010.jpg
    Sabina whipping test125_0010.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Sabina whipping test82.jpg
    Sabina whipping test82.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,076
Back
Top Bottom