Jennie, A Very Short Story...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Jennie and the mob boss

Hi, I am Jennie. That’s my real name and I don’t care that you know because soon it will not matter to me as you will see. I’m a bright woman with my mind surpassed only by my body as my valuable asset. In the college town in Southwest Missouri’s Bible belt I earned my Certified Public Accountants license before I was 21 and graduated without a scholarship and no student debt. My parents aren’t rich…

They really aren’t parents. Well, mom is dead and dad is on the Potosi prison death row for shooting her for using his meth. It was amazing it was a clean shot between her eyes- He must have been drunk.

In college I worked in a private club that was fronted by a massive store with a outdoor 10 acre display of religious crap. The club had its own airport that could handle the largest Gulfstream jets and private 737s. As I mentioned my body, without bragging, is what most of these wankers want and can pay for. You may not call it work but I can count the number of orgasms I had in those three years on one hand by the paying clients.
pb history - Copy.jpg

The owner of private club was from the NW Arkansas Mafia and had interests in the trucking industry, poultry, and pig farms. He always bitched he never had enough money. I asked if I could look at his books. At first he laughed and asked what could a ‘girl’ know? I told him probably nothing but what did he have to lose?

He showed me his books and in ten minutes of a casual look I said “You are hiding money from IRS and your wife. Your wife will probably not find out until you are both in prison for tax evasion.

I think I impressed him as the engagements with his private high rollers slowed to what I approved. His wife never knew he was screwing her (monetarily, and me for real) and he was making more money and legally paying less taxes. I told you I was good. And perhaps I was too good. Although he paid me well he didn’t know I was skimming 10% off the top.

…until the phone rang…

phone 005 - Copy.jpg

“Jennie, you there?”

I’m tired and the clock reads 1:47 AM. I brush my hand through my hair wishing I had washed the oily tangles early and reply “I’m here, Sluggo. What do you want?”

“Boss wants me to fetch you. He wants you to dance for some special clients. I’m about forty minutes away. Do what you must but do it by then.”

Sluggo is short a chromosome but makes up for it with a cock beyond compare and a simple mind that he brings me more pleasure satisfying me than the bastards at the club that whose ejaculations rarely can be clocked in ‘minutes’ much less one.

Three things are wrong here. I never work Saturdays. I do my side negotiates with boss and the boss only! Sluggo never calls me. I knew when he would show up but only because the boss sent him and he never called me first. I think he would have liked to as much as I would like this simple man in my life.

I know what this means. The boss knows I have been skimming the profits and I know what goes on in the private room where he makes his big dollars. I’ll be brought to that room to be raped and buggered by his high-roller customers.
stocks rape 001.gif

Then I will be snuffed, most likely by a slow hanging. Which brings me to this…
hang s 1 - Copy.jpg

I long ago decided if he ever found me out I would die on my terms.

Before I put the noose around my neck I had e-mailed the boss’ real books to a detective I know. Standing on a rickety stool with my left wrist already locked in the handcuffs I slip the noose around my neck. You may wonder why I don’t grab my keys and get the hell out of here. If he is coming for me I know I am already being watched and if I try to flee he has ways to snuff me that are worse than being hanged. So I stand on this stool with the noose around my neck and once I lock the cuffs around my right wrist I am committed to my suicide unless I want to stand here until Sluggo gets here. He has the keys to my place (the boss pays the rent) and at least I know my noose will close whereas the one at the club doesn’t and I’ll hang until I slowly strangle. I look down my body and run my hands over my tits, down my tummy, and touch my pussy one last time. I better do this now because as much as Sluggo likes me if I am not dead he will cut me down and bring me to the club hang again. He’ll even bring the video I am recording right now and I will be propped on a stool with a noose around my neck and be forced to watch this hanging before I am hanged again.

hang s 2 - Copy.jpg

I take a deep breath and swing my arms behind my back. After fumbling with it a few times I get my right wrist locked in the cuff. I am noosed and my wrists are secured. Shit!!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT AND DOUBLE SHIT!!!

I meant to tighten the noose before I did that!
hang s 5.jpg

God damn it I don’t even have time to work up the nerve to kick the stool away! Sluggo has to be less than ten minutes away! I hope I don’t know who gets this video but I have to go now. You can call it a suicide if you wish but I call it a mercy kill…

hang s 3.jpg

I don’t think I’ll be talking much after this…

I take one last look down my body. Fuck, girl, this is it!

laetitia 026.jpg

I step forward so my toes and the balls of my feet hang off the stool. I lean forward and kick the stool back. Fuck, I should have tightened the damn noose!!!

hang s 6.jpg

I don’t remember the stool rattling across the hardwood floor. The fucking noose hasn’t crushed my throat yet but the coarse rope rips my skin worse than I could have imagined.

Thank God it closes.

I can’t breathe any more when just before my vision goes black I see Sluggo open the door…

hang s 4.jpg

Tree

Last edited:
I liked that one. A cliffhanger with lots of potential endings. Sluggo could try to take her away to get access to the money she skimmed. But something tells me that's not going to happen. He could let her hang as a mercy killing. He would have to convince the boss he got there too late. My suspicion is if the boss is really pissed, Sluggo has orders to bring her back any way he can. And if he gets in there just in time, well... she might get to try out that noose all over again. Hell, the boss might hang her over and over, taking her to the brink, bringing her down, letting the clients fuck her, and then stringing her back up.

Never, never, NEVER cross a mob boss! ;)

I liked that one. A cliffhanger with lots of potential endings. Sluggo could try to take her away to get access to the money she skimmed. But something tells me that's not going to happen. He could let her hang as a mercy killing. He would have to convince the boss he got there too late. My suspicion is if the boss is really pissed, Sluggo has orders to bring her back any way he can. And if he gets in there just in time, well... she might get to try out that noose all over again. Hell, the boss might hang her over and over, taking her to the brink, bringing her down, letting the clients fuck her, and then stringing her back up.

Never, never, NEVER cross a mob boss! ;)

godfather 005.jpg

I am not a 'mob boss'...

Are you making fun of my being some kid's godfather???

So did Sluggo let Jennie die or does he cut her down?

If he cuts down does he bring her to his boss or take her to the wilderness of Canada???
Great story.... :)

Ends in suspense! :)

Sorry... :doh:

Tree,
This is suicide done right. Jennie did enough right before the big stepoff, unlike most folks in the situation, to make herself into a big hangup and it didn't take story page after story page for it to happen either! Well, Jennie, we hardly knew ya.

Back
Top Bottom