Jesus Crucifixion FanFic Ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
The purpose of this thread is to post is for members to write their own version story of Jesus's death. Now I'm not talking about writing the same exacted story but instead a fan made version of it. You can have a gender bent Jesus or either one or both of the thieves or all three gender bent, you can have more then three convicts crucified (like more thieves, a disciple or more, or Jesus has a sibling(s)), you can have the convicts crucified clothed in loincloths or naked or even both, and/or you can have sexual content, which'll included rape, can be of any kind: Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Etc., and you can sexual humiliation during the crucifixion, Etc. One thing thought, the story mostly has to follow POV of any one of or all the convicts, writer narration will also be accepted, not accepting POVs of any characters not being crucified. Anyone can post their works and/or ideas in a post on this thread (The stories can be posted in multiple parts too if that helps any one) or in a link for whatever works for you. Images relating to the subject will also be accepted too. That's pretty much it, I am sure there'll be something interesting from you all, please have fun.

I'd been thinking of writing a piece from the perspective of the virgin Mary. I keep ditching the idea because I feel like Jesus or anyone related to him have been overused in crux fiction. I just don't think it'll feel fresh or exciting.

I'd been thinking of writing a piece from the perspective of the virgin Mary. I keep ditching the idea because I feel like Jesus or anyone related to him have been overused in crux fiction. I just don't think it'll feel fresh or exciting.
Can't argue about that.
you can make up something like a character originally by you, it's an option.

The purpose of this thread is to post is for members to write their own version story of Jesus's death.

25 Junius Anno 2771 since the Founding of Rome
Universitas Eboracum Novum, Class of Professor Marcus Aurelius Quincius, Alternative History CCI. The students yawned as the professor droned on. It was a beautiful early summer day and this was the last class of the semester. Cassius Polonius glanced out the window, where he could just make out the sundial. Only X minutes left until freedom for the next II months.

He focused his attention back into the room just in time to hear the professor concluding his lecture a bit ahead of schedule. "For your summer writing assignment, I want a minimum of MMMM words on what you think might have happened if Pontius Pilate had been a fool and crucified that Nazarene instead of being the wise ruler that we know he was and letting him go free. How would the history of our world be different, in your opinion? With that, I wish you all a pleasant summer..."

Last edited:
The purpose of this thread is to post is for members to write their own version story of Jesus's death. Now I'm not talking about writing the same exacted story but instead a fan made version of it. You can have a gender bent Jesus or either one or both of the thieves or all three gender bent, you can have more then three convicts crucified (like more thieves, a disciple or more, or Jesus has a sibling(s)), you can have the convicts crucified clothed in loincloths or naked or even both, and/or you can have sexual content, which'll included rape, can be of any kind: Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Etc., and you can sexual humiliation during the crucifixion, Etc. One thing thought, the story mostly has to follow POV of any one of or all the convicts, writer narration will also be accepted, not accepting POVs of any characters not being crucified. Anyone can post their works and/or ideas in a post on this thread (The stories can be posted in multiple parts too if that helps any one) or in a link for whatever works for you. Images relating to the subject will also be accepted too. That's pretty much it, I am sure there'll be something interesting from you all, please have fun.

A little bit more than a year ago, I posted this story :

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-acts-of-julia-of-brixellum.6096/

It's about a witness account of Christ's crucifixion by a young woman (Julia of Brixellum), which is actually disturbing for the Church fathers, since it contains things they do not like to read (namely the thief Gestas' veiwpoint). Throughout the centuries, the account is rediscovered by moments, and every time its dangerous content turns against those who reveal it.

Back
Top Bottom