Jolene Martin's story

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Time doesn’t matter. I have won a contest that will take me to island where the Scandals Resort is!

Who would have thought such an innocent picture could do me so well?

oh_my_those_tight_dresses_part_3_640_high_36.jpg

It is in the Caribbean on a private island owned by something known as the ‘Cruxton Abbey’. Perhaps it is a religious group. I hope it is not too dull. My flight is on THT Airlines. It is part of the package I have won. The plane is all first class and I do my best to dress the part! I do notice I am drawing a lot of looks. Well maybe I am worth it.

trueblood09_15.jpg

We land on the island.

jet 001 b.jpg

Going through customs I found my worse fear come true. You see part of the entry of coming to the island is that any woman agrees she can become a slave. She has a one in ten chance of being selected for auction. I knew that when I entered the contest. It is part of the excitement. I knew I could be part of the auctions and now I will be! The customs master orders me to strip. I try to look shamed doing so. I don’t think he bought my act.

strip 020.jpg

My wrists are locked in cuffs behind my back. I stand naked before him as he explains my status.

tumblr_mhj8xh8OYZ1r59rt8o1_500.jpg

“Jolene Martin, you have been randomly chosen to be in this week’s auction. If you are one of the five selected out of the twenty-five women you will commit to a year as a slave to be used by members as they desire” he explains.

My pussy is oozing with excitement but I shyly say “I understand that, sir.”

“You also know this is the spring equinox week and if chosen as slave you have a one in five chance of being selected for the archbishop’s main course for his dinner” he says.

My knees flex as I cum. As steadily as I can I say “I am aware of that possibility.”

I am down to a twenty percent chance I will be a slave for a year and a good chance I will be dinner for the Archbishop Wragg’s annual fundraising dinner. Nothing could be more exciting!

The auction occurs on Friday. We are lined across a stage. We are naked and we know that we are to stand straight. We are not to cover ourselves at the risk of being scourged in the square. Nothing was explained to us how the auction worked. The only thing we know is four of us will slaves for a year and one of us will be the main course at the archbishop’s annual banquet.

There are a few hundred well-dressed people in the amphitheater staring at us. I knew coming to Scandals Resort I would be eligible to be in the auction. I didn’t know how the auction worked. Now I stand naked with twenty-four other women. I can soon be a slave for a year or the main dish this weekend. I wonder how that is done. I am not comfortable yet not really afraid. I have to admit I somewhat aroused by the tension! I look down the line of women and wonder which of us will be chosen.

slave recruit 1.jpg

The bidding has begun. I don’t know what is going but my life could change forever very soon.

My first and likely only slave auction has not gone well for my longevity! Don’t ask me how it works but I am not one of the four slaves but I am the main course of the archbishop’s banquet!

I am brought to a cell in a tower over what they call ‘the abbey’. My wrists are bound and hoisted over my head. Sweat beads on my flesh. Before me an old black woman is stirring a cauldron baking over a mound of charcoaling wood ambers. Nervously I ask “Are you going to brand me?”

The lady looks at me and laughs saying “Honey, even today black folks don’t brand white woman. No, girl, I’m just going to baste you!”

This doesn’t make me feel much better.

dungeon 089.jpg

I’ve never been ‘basted’ before. Well, I have never been a menu item before for that matter. I spend the night half awake and being very basted, standing with wrists bound overhead.

It is cooking day. My wrists are bound behind my back. I can’t touch myself any longer and I desperately need to!

cook 034 A.jpg

I am taken to the preparation room where the chef looks me over as if I am a slab of meat which to her I guess I am. She has me kneel over the preparation bench and leans me forward until my neck rests in the support collar. She uses warm grease to lubricate my ass then says “Hold still, cow; this is bigger than any cock you’ve had in here.”

I feel the tip of the spit slipping into my ass stretching my rectum as it plies into me. My lower bowel is filled with the spit when she starts greasing my labia. Her touch is more stimulating than I expected and I can hear my juices swirl around her fingers.

cook 37 b.jpg

Mocking me she says “This cow needs her pussy stake. I better get her ready.”

She strokes my cunt with her fingers driving me to what could be my last orgasm!

cook 038 b.jpg

My cunt squirts as I cum. I am shaking from my climax when she says “Time to spit this bitch! Jolene, hold still and this will be over in a flash. Time for the big push, Jolene… one… two… three!”

cook 039 c.jpg

My shoulders ram against the collar and I feel pain as the spit pushes through my torso. She nearly yells “Keep your head up!”

I feel the spit push into my throat and begin scraping between my teeth. I look down and see the tip slide under my nose. Shit, I am live-spitted! I will be barbequed alive!

cook 067.jpg

I wake not to having a spit rammed through but shoulders aching as I am still chained to the wall of my cell.

dungeon 071.jpg

Sun pours in the barred window. My skin is sticky from all-night basting so I doubt being barbequed is off the menu. I stand in my own waste. Whatever I have been given to drink and eat worked with my body to flush me clean. The black lady woman comes in and washes the remains of my effusions from my body. She smiles as she washes my puke, shit, and piss and says “Don’t worry, Jolene; no one will notice it once you’re cooked.”

In near panic I beg “Don’t let them cook me alive!”

“Shucks, girl, you ain’t vendor meat! Ol’ Tree himself is going to hang you first” she laughs.

Soon after- with no explanation- a man built like a fire hydrant walks in and fixes a metal collar around my neck then locks my wrists behind me. Nervously I ask if he is ‘Tree’. He laughs and tells me Tree isn’t as good looking. He adds his name is ‘Bull’ and he will be taking me to my hanging.

collar 010 A.jpg

I don’t want to be spitted alive but this ‘hanging’ thing isn’t a lot of comfort for me either! He assures me hanging doesn’t last long and it beats the hell out of having a spit driven through my body. I haven’t done either but guess he has seen both and he might know. I ask where I am to be hanged. He says “In the town square, Jolene. People pay to see this shit!”

I am less comforted by this as he leads me into town.

collar 004.jpg

The trip is informative in a way I wish I did not know. We pass the barbeque pits where a pair of women is being roasted. They are definitely not dead!

cook 075.jpg

Bull assures me I will be quite dead before I am put over a pit. Again this does little for my comfort level. I am barely of legal age to get on this island or buy a drink back home and I am being led to a town square to be hanged!

(Editor’s note: She is of legal age to be hanged on the Crux Forums!)

The walk through town must be what they call the ‘scenic route’. It hardly seems direct and the streets are lined with people in period costumes of time before mine. Some seem distressed by my fate until I hear the woman in the blue dress cry “My god, I could have been her!”

bra 87.jpg

Oh just string me up!

-Jolene

I am brought onto the gallows. I’ve seen pictures of them before but never seen one much less stood on one. A lot of the deck is weathered rough wood. Where I stand the wood is polished from feet of women that preceded me. The rope pulled around my neck feels like it has never been used. I piss down my legs.

hang 560.jpg

The guy named Tree checks the cuffs around my wrists. I ask “Does it hurt much?”

“What” he replies.

“Being hanged… does it hurt a lot?”

“It kills you. So, yeah, I guess it hurts” he replies.

I stand naked before the crowd wearing just the noose, cuffs, and shackles while a Reverend Lynch recites my last rites. He prays the suffering my hanging will bring will cleanse my soul and grant it entry to the Promised Land. He closes saying “It is time for Jolene Martin to hang. Executioner, do your duty!”

I look back at Tree and see his hand reach for the lever. As he pulls it I realize I am about to hang!

bra 88.jpg

Instead of a trap door opening I feel the noose slide up my neck. There is no pause as the rope begins to lift me from the gallows’ deck. First my heels leave the wood and they are followed by the rest of my feet. I am hanged!

hang 577.jpg

I struggle to reach the rope I hang from but the cuffs prevent me from touching it. I kick with my feet desperate to find ground to stand on yet only jerk at the shackles binding my ankles. Worse yet though difficult I can breathe! I hear the crowd cheering my fight and realize my ordeal is not going to be done quickly. The crowd seems to enjoy my pissing…

He grabs the chain of my shackles and pulls my legs back. I hear clicks and one ankle is freed followed by the other.

brampton 044.jpg

I gasp for air as my hopes rise that this has been a brutally cruel joke. I glance out at the crowd. They don’t look like I am going to be taken down any time soon.

Jolene is a bit of a mess. Bull fucked her before taking her from her cell and his cum and her piss paints her legs. She has crapped a few times and her bum and the back of thighs are cover with shit. For a few minutes she hangs relatively still.

hang 578.jpg

I guess she thinks she is going to be spared death. She’ll figure out she is wrong about that…

-Tree

I can still breathe but it gets harder as the noose slowly closes around my neck. I try to beg for them to let me down but everything I say comes out as unintelligible squawks. I feel the coils of the noose slipping tighter around my neck. It dawns on me I will hang until I am dead!

hang 228.jpg

This is why I freed her ankles. I think she knows she is in for the full show!

brampton 040.jpg

The crowd pays a premium for this show and they want to see her kicking! She is chirping up a storm. I wonder what she is thinking…

-Tree

I get it! I am going to hang until I am dead! I look down my body covered with sweat and spit and fight to free myself from the noose. I am not having any luck with the handcuffs around my wrists…

Brampton 017.jpg

I know I am going to die hanged by my neck. I tell my body to hang still. It does not listen to me!

hang 241 g.jpg

Jolene knows she must escape the noose if she is to live. She thrashes wildly above the cheering mob crowd.

bra 85.jpg

The noose isn’t going to let go of her neck and the cuffs insure her hands cannot help.

-Tree

Fuck, I am choking to death. They have to let me down!

brampton 037 a.jpg

The noose has closed. Jolene’s eyes bulge as she struggles to get air she can’t have. She does a few frantic kicks but she is done.

hang 579.jpg

Sad truth is unless the hangman says so the rope always wins. Jolene hangs as red faced corpse.

brampton 046.jpg

I guess I should collect my fee…

-Tree

So this is how the story ends. Jolene was indeed hanged by the neck until dead. In fact she was hanged for an hour before being spitted and barbequed. Two guest stop by while she is cooked…

“Well, Messa, I have never eaten a woman before” Barbara Moore says.

“What were you doing last night with me” Messa asks.

bra 49.jpg

“Licking and eating are two different things, Messa” Barb laughs…

Tree

I know I am going to die hanged by my neck. I tell my body to hang still. It does not listen to me!

View attachment 565512

Jolene knows she must escape the noose if she is to live. She thrashes wildly above the cheering mob crowd.

View attachment 565515

The noose isn’t going to let go of her neck and the cuffs insure her hands cannot help.

-Tree

Fuck, I am choking to death. They have to let me down!

View attachment 565516

The noose has closed. Jolene’s eyes bulge as she struggles to get air she can’t have. She does a few frantic kicks but she is done.

View attachment 565513

Sad truth is unless the hangman says so the rope always wins. Jolene hangs as red faced corpse.

View attachment 565517

-Tree

So this is how the story ends. Jolene was indeed hanged by the neck until dead. In fact she was hanged for an hour before being spitted and barbequed. Two guest stop by while she is cooked…

“Well, Messa, I have never eaten a woman before” Barbara Moore says.

“What were you doing last night with me” Messa asks.

View attachment 565514

“Licking and eating are two different things, Messa” Barb laughs…

Tree
I suppose that in a Tree story, this counts as a happy ending, when both Messa and Barb are left alive. :rolleyes::devil:
Nice work - I thought the descriptions of Jolene's thoughts were quite effective at showing her gradual realization that she wasn't getting out of this. "They have to let me down!" was a nice touch. :beer:

Another graphic exploration of inevitability, beautifully illustrated!
Well done, Tree! :D

Hangingtree,

Does anyone here have a good recipe for Baked Jolene Martin? Man, you never cease to come up with twisted but fun story material. For the life of me I don't know how you do it but thank heaven that you do. The literary muse must truly be with you.

Back
Top Bottom