Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't enjoy the parts of this where you're describing how you torture Peony. It's barbaric and gory and it's not a lot different to how sadistic fantasists always torture their imagined victims. So far it's her short, sharp "I want it, I don't want it" style of expressing her erotic terror which has kept me enthralled. The Fossy parts have been the monster she needs to be scared of. This part however, is the best Fossy part yet. This turns the fantasy into a credible story, it adds believability and drama. You're missing her, or the addictive hit of torturing her at least?

There's too much full on kinky sex in this for it to be a real, publishable book. However if that took place against the backdrop of both your ordinary lives, real life like this part is, it would make an engaging story. It's just so fucking wicked!
Spot on Kate. Maybe we should have included more domesticity on the part of my role, there is, in later Acts, more of that if I recall. However, in some ways the monstrous, perverted detail that Fossy thinks out and plans is necessary to, as you say, create the monster. It is @Peony who is the confused, son't-know-why-I-do-this, sufferer ...

I love @Peony too, she is a deliciously wonderful little pain slut! I am delighted that you are enjoying our tale so much Kate ...
I'm going to sound like a stuck up my own arse, pretentious art critic here but.........

Peony's youthful lust for life and the near text speak style of her writing contrasts your correct maturity so much the drama of the whole thing is fascinating. You're the wicked old bastard who can't believe his luck and she's so willing to indulge her wicked fantasies she's allowing the ride to take her there. You're both intoxicated by temptation. All the time I'm reading I'm appalled by the risks you're taking and the terrible cost of disaster if it all goes tits up. Don't tell me if it does. I'm going to read it.

Just so you know, I lead a normal real life but I role play on line lots. I've been involved in writing collaborations like this and I know how much fun you had. I've discovered it's a satisfying way to bring fantasy to life, just by having someone else involved. If you're a sub, it's quite exhilarating to talk intimately with someone who'd willingly subjugate you if the opportunity was real. There have been times in on line role plays when I've been asked to commit to something I had to be sure I wanted. I knew I did but I kept thinking "What if......." and I had to force myself to gamble that it would work out. The fear in doing something so recklessly stupid is a wild, addictive thrill. I've sat, sick with lust, with one hand poised over "Send" and the other in my knickers more than once. Peony's parts of your story are one "Oh my God!" moment after another.

I don't mean I like hers better. You compliment each other. You're such a bloke and here, so dangerous for that.

I don't like it when you fuck her. I don't like the dripping semen and graphic descriptions of penetration. From here, at the end of Act 2, I'm praying that the head sex doesn't become lost in ever descending debauchery as the journey necessarily becomes nastier. I don't want nasty, I want dread, threat, temptation and the escalating cost of being seduced by it. Stories aren't sexy because there's sex in them, it's need, desire and desperation which make them so blisteringly hot.

Is Peony still here? She hasn't posted anything for ages.

I'm going to sound like a stuck up my own arse, pretentious art critic here but.........

Peony's youthful lust for life and the near text speak style of her writing contrasts your correct maturity so much the drama of the whole thing is fascinating. You're the wicked old bastard who can't believe his luck and she's so willing to indulge her wicked fantasies she's allowing the ride to take her there. You're both intoxicated by temptation. All the time I'm reading I'm appalled by the risks you're taking and the terrible cost of disaster if it all goes tits up. Don't tell me if it does. I'm going to read it.

Just so you know, I lead a normal real life but I role play on line lots. I've been involved in writing collaborations like this and I know how much fun you had. I've discovered it's a satisfying way to bring fantasy to life, just by having someone else involved. If you're a sub, it's quite exhilarating to talk intimately with someone who'd willingly subjugate you if the opportunity was real. There have been times in on line role plays when I've been asked to commit to something I had to be sure I wanted. I knew I did but I kept thinking "What if......." and I had to force myself to gamble that it would work out. The fear in doing something so recklessly stupid is a wild, addictive thrill. I've sat, sick with lust, with one hand poised over "Send" and the other in my knickers more than once. Peony's parts of your story are one "Oh my God!" moment after another.

I don't mean I like hers better. You compliment each other. You're such a bloke and here, so dangerous for that.

I don't like it when you fuck her. I don't like the dripping semen and graphic descriptions of penetration. From here, at the end of Act 2, I'm praying that the head sex doesn't become lost in ever descending debauchery as the journey necessarily becomes nastier. I don't want nasty, I want dread, threat, temptation and the escalating cost of being seduced by it. Stories aren't sexy because there's sex in them, it's need, desire and desperation which make them so blisteringly hot.

Is Peony still here? She hasn't posted anything for ages.
Thank you so much for the review Kate, I really appreciate the depth of your understanding. We had great fun writing it and yes, @Peony is still here, but like you say, sadly she isn't around much.

I hope you continue to enjoy the tale.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 14

I can hardly breathe.
I can hardly think.
I'm so fucking cold.
My hands hurt so fucking much.
Shocks of pain shooting up my arms.
My fucking shoulders.
I can feel myself trying to breathe.
I'm so cold.

My eyes are hardly open. I'm looking down at myself.
My filthy body.
My filthy cut-up body.
My feet trembling on the stool.
My belly trying to pull in air. My poor tits. My poor fucking messed up body.
Fuck I am so fucking lucky.

I feel him more than I see him.
Pushing something into me.
Something touching me.
So hard.
What.

I feel him reaching up round me.
FUCK!
I'm falling. FUCK!
Suddenly I'm grabbed by my wrists.
The nails tear in my palms.
FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!
My cunt is speared by that thng.

FUUUCCCKKKK!
I can't control anything! I'm torn by this agony!
FUCK.
I gasp.
I can feel drool dropping from my open mouth.
FUCK!
My fucking back!
I'm being torn to pieces.
I'm hurting sooo FUCKING much!
I can't think anymore.

I look up.
She's looking at me.
God she's lovely.

Shit!!!! SHIT!!!!
I'm swinging in the air!
I'm fucking crucified!
My legs kick around, but there's nothing there!

I can feel myself howling in pain.
It's so fucking bad!
I....

FUCK!!!!

I feel myself falling deeper onto the thing. I feel it pushing up inside me.

FUCK!!!

He's doing something.

My ankles.
More of that stuff. TIght. Tight. Like my wrists.
Fucking hell! I'm going to fucking die! I'm hanging from my wrists with some shit piece of wood pushing into my cunt!

What the fuck have I done?
Did I actually want this?

I gasp. Must control myself.
Yes.
Yes I wanted this. SO much...
And more.
And its not going to stop.
I know this much.

And he's pulling my legs. Bending them. Tying them. I'm fucking crucified. Properly. On my cross.
I'm going to fucking die.
He can fucking kill me.
I feel so fucking awful. So fucking good.

She's touching me. On my sex. So fucking good.
She's looking up at me as she strokes me.
So infinitely sexy.
Her sweet sexy eyes.
Her fucking beautiful face.

I fucking love her.
I fucking hurt so fucking much.
I'm going to fucking die. He's going to kill me. She's going to kill me.
I don't fucking care.

I want them to hurt me more. I want to hurt more. I don't fucking want them to stop.
I fucking want them to hurt me so much.
I'm so fucking lucky. I'm such a fucked up little girl.

I hurt!
This is so dark, so disturbing and so irresistibly thought provoking. I'm astonished you can make such a pure fantasy feel so real.

What did you say? "FUCK!!!!"

Last edited:
Hiya... its Peony here and just wanted to say i loved reading your comments and re-engaging with my journey in pain...i just wish it was all true... maybe time for another trip sometime....mmmm xxxc
Hello Peony, I see you've been reading Filthy Kate. Head sex eh? Sometimes I'm so sick with lust I can't breathe!

Are you sure you wish it was all true? Don't you mean you wish it was all possible? I've said this quite a few times on here and elsewhere but for me, it's the dread and threat of where my submission might lead which thrills me. Offering myself to someone with the promise of flawless obedience strikes terror through my kinky heart. The worse the monsters are, the greater the gamble I take in submitting to them. I love the feeling of dependence. I love how precarious it makes me. I love needing how far we'll go controlled by someone else.

Of course the threat can't be empty and there are times when I know I'll suffer. I think of those as the price I pay for my thrill. I pray that the cruelty inflicted on me will be bearable. I know you know what that feels like, you write that fearful conflict so well.

I role play lots, both in text only and in a sort of real fantasy layer between my normal life and pure fantasy. Of course it's lovely to let go and imagine how it would feel to suffer the horrors that some of my playmates inflict on me in writing, but it's also a wicked thrill to feel the threat of it for real in the games we play.

Although the games are on line, I never cheat because if I do I destroy the integrity of the game and therefore the erotic power in it. It's as hot as hell to promise someone obedience without knowing exactly what they'll want from me and mean it. Then I'm at the mercy of how cleverly they manage my fear. I mean if they demand I more than I can take and I fail, they break the game. Like this we both have a responsibility to be sensible.

Most of my writing is from role plays. Either it's a pure fantasy play, it's real or it's an extrapolation of a real game into fantasy.

I don't want to die like you do. Oddly enough, I'm talking to someone at the moment who wants to hang me. He wants to slip a noose round my neck and put me up on a wobbly stool. The rope is attached to a catch in the roof he can release so that he can let me live if he chooses to. The idea is I have to step off the stool and hang myself, gambling that this time, he'll release the catch after he's happy he's convinced me he's going to watch me die. I know ultimately he wants to kill me but I'm pleading with him to realise that he can kill me only once. Isn't it more fun to scare me witless, over and over again?

Of course it's pure fantasy. I need to convince him that the story it inspires will be powerfully erotic if I can concentrate on the build up to my death. To be a credible story it has to be believable, so I have to write of my desperate, subby need to be controlled sexually and how irresistible the temptation is to gamble with my life by submitting to him. I love thinking about the moment when I tell him I'll do it. I'll ask to be stripped to my knickers and handcuffed. It'll turn into an erotic horror if he kills me.

Kate XX

Back
Top Bottom