Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 17

Both girls looked across at me and I nodded. My Little Girl grinned and, despite her hands still being bandaged, she began a slow crawl towards her lover …

After the Waterboarding orgasm that the slut had endured/enjoyed I had freed her from the wood. For a long time she had just laid in whimpering heap, unmoving, eyes closed. The life taken from her once more, at least metaphorically speaking, by the intensity of the climax combined with the ‘Boarding and the vibe. Too many sensations, a myriad of complexity that is too hard to process and too all-consuming to rationalise. So, she just lay there.

She looked stunning, the slut ... my beautiful Little Girl. Her heaving chest, the marks of the twine adorning her body.

The candles were flickering now as they wore down. There was no phone signal down here but the phone’s clock still worked, and so having picked them up at 1pm, and driven straight here, we had been ‘in the scene’ for over 4 hours already.

The intensity had taken its toll.

I looked over at where Red sat with her back to the cold wall, her jacket placed over her shoulders. Her eyes too were closed. This session, hot on the heels of the woodland last week, had been too much for her. She looked exhausted, as, of course, did the slut.

And so, feeling the strain on my fifty-eight year old body, I too had taken the time to rest up. Don’t get me wrong, I was rampant and desperate to fuck them both, certainly the need to release my juices was becoming all consuming. But activities such as this take their toll on me as well, and so I had snatched some rest, before distributing energy drinks all round from my bag. The vigour inducing drinks were very welcome if the guzzling that ensued was anything to go by!

But now we were back at it. And so, as my Little Girl crawled over towards her lover, her flame-haired friend, I reached down inside my jeans. flipped the button and pulled down the zipper, to take hold of my rock-hard cock, making sure they could see me slowly stroking myself.

Red looked up and smiled as my Little Girl approached, pendulous breasts swinging, lips being chewed, eyes heavy with lust …

“Baby I’m so sorry,” Red begged so delightfully, in such a heart rendering manner, for forgiveness from the slut, presumably for aiding and abetting the extreme action that had been doled out thus far.

“Shhhhh,” replied my Little Girl, and moved her finger to Red’s mouth, before she kissed her lover’s face all over ... nose, cheeks, ears, neck and her soft, swollen lips.

And then they were locked in passionate embraces, open-mouthed, tongues engaged … kissing, their hands all over one another and it made me groan … out loud.

At that instant, they both broke off their kiss and looked straight down at my hand, planted firmly in my jeans.

Momentarily the scene in the warm basement froze, but when I started to move my hand again, with their eyes gazing at me, the slut looked me in the eye and said ...

“Take it out, all the way, your cock …” she urged me to expose my erection and I happily obliged by divesting myself of my jeans, and then sat back in a comfortable position, putting one hand behind my head. Closing my eyes, I openly masturbated for them.

With a glance out of one eye, I saw them still watching me.

“You taking pity on a poor old man?” I grinned at them, my speech a little ragged as my juices began to rise up from my balls.

The slut and Red both laughed, and as my eyes flickered open I saw them, staring at my fist which was rhythmically stroking my fully erect cock, before I once again, closed my eyes to become lost in my own world of extreme fantasy.

I heard and sensed them, as they moved towards me, and I felt a hand on top of mine. Deft fingers moved in rhythm with my own, wanking me, jerking me off …

Fuck, it felt so good … my hand guiding the touch, varying the speed up and down the rigid length of my erection.

Another hand joined the first and then my balls were cupped and fondled. Another groan, a loud whimper, fuck this felt so good. So damn good!

Overwhelmed by the sensation I let out a moan and took my hand away, leaving them with free range to do whatever they wanted. Opening my eyes, I watched as the slut and Red slowly stroked my cock, fondling it, moving the primary attention alternately between them. I felt a tongue, sensed warm breath, then I was swallowed … oh fuck, ohhhhh yessss.

I came. Fuck, I came so hard. A brief glance showed me that it was Red who had claimed my seed, and she sucked me completely dry. Oh, how she sucked me.

After my convulsive, groin thrusting climax had dissipated, and my cock was left dripping with residual juice, I looked on while my slut and her flame-haired friend locked mouths and clearly swapped my semen from one to the other …

Mutual chuckling followed their synchronised swallowing and then they were back focused on each other.

They moved together and the slut pressed Red to the floor, pushing her breasts against hers, kissing her lips, hopefully tasting me again, pushing her thigh in between her friend’s legs.

I had no idea whether either of them had been with a girl before they met one another, but the action here was hot enough for sure.

Red lay under the eager, straddling form of my Little Girl, as the slut reached under her lover’s body to explore the curves of her ass.

As their coupling became more urgent, I watched Red reach up and slide her fingers between welcoming lips after first stroking the smooth cheek nearby. Teeth nipped and they both groaned with what was so obviously mutual desire …

Red gasped and braced herself for the touch of the slut's soft fingers as they circled under and around the bottom of her ass cheeks and, lifting one leg, teased her open slit.

Moving deftly down her friend’s body, my Little Girl slid her tongue over Red's swollen labia causing her to whine in response, her naked body trembling. The slut followed up with a long digit sliding into the crack of her lover's ass, prodding at the small rose-like hole while she swirled her tongue on Red’s clit, which was no doubt, by now, engorged to bursting!

So obviously desperate for release, Red pushed her groin into the slut’s face, and rubbed her swollen slit against my Little Girl until she spasmed and cried out in a loud, body shaking climax .

She came hard, throwing back her head and causing a conflagration of flame-like hair to cascade through the air. Stunning!

I was grinning as they lay in a satiated heap of nubile female flesh.

"That was fun!" My Little Girl commented as she stroked Red’s lustrous hair comfortingly.

"Is everything okay?" She asked Red.

"Yes, very okay," her friend confirmed with a deep breath and a quick glance in my direction.

We had all enjoyed a release of our pent-up lust and now it was time to continue the scene. I re-clothed myself and stood up.

Moving a larger piece of darker wood into position, similar piles of bricks supporting either end, I looked at Red.

“Lay down on it,” I instructed her.

Her eyes widened, and at the same moment my slut began to provocatively chew at her bottom lip.

“Are you going to …” she asked, but I nodded and replied “Yes,” before she could finish her sentence.

There was no dissent from the taller girl as she untangled herself from the slut and lay on the wood as instructed. I tied her in a very similar manner to the way in which I had secured my Little Girl. Red’s pussy was swollen and puffy and was superbly highlighted between the tight tie of the twine around her thighs. Each girl now had a bed of wood that they could call their own, and the place where the slut ‘died’ would not become sullied by someone else’s suffering.

“The Glass jug please,” I held out my hand to position this ‘other’, more ornate jug nearby as I pulled the cloth tightly underneath Red’s head.

My Little Girl knelt nearby with a prime view of what was about to happen.

Red whimpered, tears in her eyes, fear on her face. Her final words to me before I stretched the cloth over her face were, “I don’t want to die, please don't let me die …”

I laughed and began to pour.
Fantastic writing, very erotic. If I may make a suggestion, the wife of the protagonist is not yet involved in the drama. Apparently BDSM has not been part of the lifestyle she has enjoyed with her husband. Introducing her into the action in some way might be interesting, adding to the story, either as a target of the torture or to help her husband with the torturing. Also, who is the model you are using for the beautiful Red? I would love to look her photos up.

Fantastic writing, very erotic. If I may make a suggestion, the wife of the protagonist is not yet involved in the drama. Apparently BDSM has not been part of the lifestyle she has enjoyed with her husband. Introducing her into the action in some way might be interesting, adding to the story, either as a target of the torture or to help her husband with the torturing. Also, who is the model you are using for the beautiful Red? I would love to look her photos up.
Thanks for the feedback nan, interesting suggestion re ' my wife'

I will message you the models name my friend

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 18

'I'm so sorry' she said.
No reason to be sorry I though. I loved everything...'shhhhh'
I'm with her. I am close to her. I love her.
I'm kissing her.
Her lips her face her mouth her ears... her lovely soft ears... Kissing her. She's so sweet. So soft. I love her so much.
My hands on her. Her hands on me. On my belly, on my tits. Fucking gorgeous girl.

He's wanking himself off. Looking at us. Sweeeeet!
We both know. We both touch him, kneel, slide our tongues over him. Up, down, coming...coming.
Into our mouths.
Our smiles linked by a string of cum. Smiling. He's done. We smile so much. We laugh.
And then pull each other close again. Kissing, feeling, touching so deeply.
Slower and faster and gasping and bodies sliding.
Fuck I love her.
I love her for ever.
I love her so so much.
Her cunt in my face.
Pumping my mouth.

We slide apart. Slowly.
Smile. That was good.
OK?
Very OK...

I know she is. She's perfect.
Her body heaving.
Gasping.
She can't stop now. I can feel her body coming. So fucking amazing.
I can only ever have loved this girl....drowning in her gorgeousness, in her sweet red hair.
Fuck I love her!

He sets up another bench.
I know what for.
Abi knows what for.
This is what we came for.
And now I get to watch.
Watch her tortured. My lovely lovely girl.
Watch her wretch and gasp and thrash in her bonds.
I'm so fucking excited.

I get him the water.
'I don't want to die....' she says.
He can kill her like he killed me.
She knows that.
She sort of wants it too, I know...

I don't mind if he does kill her as long as he kills me too.
But not with the water. It's too easy. Too soft.
I know we want to hurt if he's going to kill us.

We want to hurt. She wants to hurt.
It's what we want. We don't care about dying. We all die.
We want to hurt and we want him to hurt us.
We want him to make us bleed.

It's quiet. So very quiet. I've no idea how long we've been here. But I know that there's time. Plenty.
Time for him to board her.
Time for him to torture us both.
More.
Make us hurt.
More. Because we know each other now. And we know what we are. And we know what we want.
We want to hurt. To feel pain. To be objects. To not own our own bodies. To be his. To torture. To kill if he wants.

And now he starts...
Slowly.
Pouring.

I wish I was her and it was happening all over again....
I have so much love for her. I have infinite love for her....
I stroke her face so gently as he starts...
I wish I was her.... She's so fucking beautiful...
since they demand it, they must be crucified and this time put them to death on the cross

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 19

The last thing I noticed before securing the cloth tightly over Red’s pretty face was how she appeared to have no resistance left in her. It looked like all she wanted to do was sleep.

But sleep was not on the agenda!

I held the material face cover tightly in my fist and let the water come, in droplets first of all, but then in a steadying flow and finally a stream that was directed over the outline of Red’s nose and mouth.

The flame-haired girl was silent, though her body was squirming, performing a writhing desperate dance. The twine held her tightly, digging into her flesh, allowing only her knees to raise away from the wooden board, and her groin to convulse.

Red’s swollen pussy looked peachy perfect, crying out for attention.

I released the cloth and Red sucked in a huge gasp of air, still unable though to say anything coherent because of the water that had been … and was probably still … streaming down her throat.

I looked at my Little Girl and smiled. She smiled back. I loved her … I knew that now. That was the word for it. A strange love, I accepted that fact, but it was love nonetheless.

I waited for Red to inhale again and then, with perfectly evil timing, I closed the wet material over her features and poured once more. What the friend had anticipated was going to be oxygen, wasn’t. There was no oxygen to be had, just water and then … more water.

Once more she became a frantic eel-like creature, unable to cry out, being left instead with agitated squirming as her only demonstrative option.

The board was angled, her head on the downward slope so that no water escaped without running over her face. Her firm, tattoo decorated breasts were riding higher on her chest, a fact that was clearly of no concern as I slowly took the life out of her.

“Pl … pl … please …” She gasped as the fabric peeled away from her lips. It was all she could say before I tightened the towel again and poured the water for a third time.

“The wand slut, give me the wand.”

The instrument was placed into my hands and without delay I pushed the vibe between Red’s thighs. She arched as much as she could, pushing her body into the intrusive phallus and her face into the cloth.

Beautiful.

“Pour more water,” I issued my instruction handing the jug over to my Little Girl.

She obeyed and, if anything, she over-poured as I fucked Red mercilessly with the wand, pushing it hard into her cunt.

As her struggles began to diminish, I removed the cloth, but then in replacement of it, and after a brief time so that she could take a small breath, I closed my hand tightly around her neck and began to move the vibe in a circular motion, pushing it hard into her body.

“F … fuck … fuck. …” Red was trembling, babbling incoherently, cursing wonderfully …

She arched again, her head thrown back off the wood … and she came …

I looked at the Little Girl. She was watching with a degree of intensity as the climax overtook her lover. Red writhed in climactic ecstasy, and as she did I left the wand squeezed tightly in place between her thighs, put the cloth back over her face and poured more water.

This was too much for the red-haired girl. I knew it would be. She needed to gasp, to inhale, to manage her orgasm … but now she couldn’t, yet she had to keep trying … that was what the orgasmic reflex made happen.

Red gagged and choked and shook her head frantically, but in an ever-decreasing manner.

“She’s drowning right?” My Little Girl in a plain and simple, matter-of-fact kind of way.

“Yes, she is. Should we let her die?” I asked.

“Yes,” my Little Girl replied, without hesitation. Her response shocked me a little.

“Are you sure?” I checked.

“Yes, I am,” she replied with equal certainty.

And so, I did. I kept on pouring and, as I did, the most surprising thing happened. The slut, ignoring the death throes of her friend and lover, moved to me and, touching my cheek, turned my face her way, and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss, open mouthed, desire fuelled … love filled? Maybe it was, certainly that was the case from my side.

By the time we broke free of our embrace Red was dead. Her beautifully ornate body was prostrate … unmoving … completely still. No chest heaving, no breathing, no pulse. Her breasts were still firm, her nipples remained hard and her pussy was just as swollen as it was when we started this. But she moved no more. Mortem had descended upon her.

I made as if to stand and fetch the Oxygen and the defibrillation machine. But the slut put her hand on mine.

“Leave her,” she said simply. And then she kissed me again. Her hand moved to the re-forming bulge at my groin and she gripped it through my jeans. I pushed into her touch as she began to move her fingers along the shrouded length.

Fuck, this felt so good … but … the friend had passed …

So damn good as she massaged her thumb around the swollen head …

But … Red was dead.

So, fucking good … it felt sooooo …

“No,” I gasped pulling away, “We can’t kill her.” I stared at the slut, who stared back at me, a smirk on her face.

“I win,” she remarked.

What the fuck! Did we just play the highest staked game of chicken ever, with Red’s life the prize?

Fuck! Fuckkkkk! Would she really have let her friend die?

I had no time to think this through any further, getting the ‘Oxygen Plus’ into Red’s body was now of Paramount Priority.

“You gonna Defib her as well?”

I nodded as the fifth jet of Oxygen squirted into the dead girl’s body.

Two jolting shocks later and Red was puking up water and sobbing her heart out. I saw the slut smirk at me. She was more fucking crazy than I knew … and that thought made me love her even more!

The friend sat shivering in a corner of the room. It was a couple of hours since she had been boarded, and subsequently ‘died’, but still she said nothing. The slut sat next to her, naked still, with her arm around her friend and lover’s shoulders, cradling Red’s exhausted also naked frame on the comforting surface of her breasts.

I stood looking down on them, my Little Girl looked up at me. She knew … she expected … there was more to come.

“Get up,” my command was brief, assertive and to the point. With a hard swallow the slut carefully manoeuvred Red’s tired head away from her chest and got to her feet.

“And you,” I indicated Red. The flame-haired friend looked up at me through heavy eyelids.

“Now!” I ordered, and so she stumbled, with the aid of the wall, to her feet.

This was the finale. It hadn’t been a part of my initial plan but the idea came into my perverted mind as we rested following Red’s ‘Boarding. The thought made my cock hard, it had to happen.

“Sit, here.” I looked at the slut who nodded and moved to the spot indicated before sitting down on the dusty, dirty floor.

I took the rough, thin twine I had been using and, tied her wrists to her thighs. I stood back to admire, pleased with the aesthetics of my work.

“The wand Red, please.” I held out my hand and in a second or two, the friend, who was coming round now, placed the large tool in my palm.

I knelt and slid the bulbous end between her thighs and underneath the slut’s body. She grunted as the sizable head sunk between her labia. Due to her seated position and the fact that all of her weight was pushing down onto the wand it slipped inside her, opening her slit, invaded her cunt. Now the grunt became a moan … just wait until I switched it on!

“The bag, Red. That plastic one there.” I indicated the clear plastic bag in which the two ‘Oxygen Plus’ canisters had been packaged. It was large and still intact.

“Oh fuck, no …” The words of despair came from my little girl as she realised my intention, and so with a little help from Red, I placed the bag over the slut’s head. Getting her friend to pull it down tight I wrapped reams of black duct tape around her neck, securing the bag firmly in place, the seal around my Little Girl’s head now intact, completely unbroken.

Then, taking Red’s hand we stood back to look down upon the little vignette.

Already my Little One’s eyes were wide and the plastic was being frantically sucked into her mouth as the bag sealed itself around her face. Her head shook as she was overcome with anguish. This was taking her more quickly towards death than the waterboarding had done and she knew it.

My slut mewed and writhed, and fell to one side. I laughed and moved to pick her up again. Taking a new piece of twine I fastened it around her neck and tied it off above her head, meaning that now she couldn’t topple over. This was essential for the next part of my plan.

I stood back once more with Red as we watched the slut’s body struggles become less and her fight to stay alive diminish. The plastic was now plastered to her face and she would have no oxygen at all.

“Is it going to happen this time Mister?” the friend asked.

“What, you mean am I going to let her die?”

Red nodded, “Both of us Mister, is that your plan?”

She sounded pretty fatalistic about the possibility which made me smile.

“No, it’s not …” I responded and moved to where the slut was fading fast. Taking my small knife I made a slit in the bag at the top of her head. It wasn’t a large opening by any means, but it was enough to allow air into the seal. And my Little Girl began to gulp it in, though it was more of a small suck as opposed to a mouthful!

Laughing at her efforts to regain her life’s breath, I took out my cock and held it to the gap. Positioning my pee hole to the opening I began to piss into the bag.

Now the slut shook her head even more frantically.

“What the fuck Mister?” Red was staring wide eyed as the green liquid of my urine filled the bag over the slut’s head, the level rising to her chin, then her mouth and her nose and …

“You have to drink it slut … unless you want to drown in my piss that is …”

Wide eyed, panicking and still shaking her head – the neck twine held her upright – my Little Girl opened her mouth and began to lower the level by swallowing the urine …

And now I switched on the vibe …

The slut continued to swallow, she had to, but her whole body went rigid as the wand bit into her the sensitive flesh between her thighs. She moved on the vibe and as I looked down, I saw the flesh of her taut stomach rippling with stimulated movement.

Fuck … this was turning me on, making me hard. I needed release.

“On your hands and knees Red.” She looked first at me and then at the floor, but she knew what I wanted and she took up the required position.

We were facing my struggling, almost orgasmic, slut. And so, as I fingered Red until she was moist and writhing under my touch, we could watch the Little Girl drink my piss and squirm herself towards the inevitability of her climax.

“FucccckkkK!” I groaned, as, gripping the tattooed girl’s hips, I thrust into her pussy from behind. She was tight and warm and wet, and the way she responded suggested that she wanted this as much as I did.

I fucked her hard and fast and deep … and as my slut drank enough urine to free first her nostrils and then her mouth, I fucked Red even deeper.

Then I came …

And under the ministration of my fingers wrapped around her body, Red came too.

To complete the unholy Trinity, and with perfect timing, my Little Girl, now breathing again, unloaded her orgasm over the large wand at exactly the same moment …

For many minutes we cried out, groaning our mutual release, filling the air with the ecstasy of our perversions.

But then …

The room went eerily silent save for the ongoing buzz of the still active vibrator, and the panting of Red underneath me. We had collapsed to the floor once the convulsions of my groin had stopped pumping my seed into her beautiful nubile body.

My slut sat, unmoving except for the shallow rise and fall of her chest as her heart began to resume its normal rate.

Sliding my softening cock from the friend’s body I rose and moved to my Little Girl. Switching the vibe off she visibly relaxed.

There was a residue of piss still pooled in one corner of the bag and so, as I slit it completely open the green, smelly liquid spilled out down the slut’s body.

Then, free of the plastic confine, my Little Girl retched, turned her head to one side and puked all over the floor …

All forms of liquid based torture are being deployed here in this diabolical and increasingly perverted scene. We are witnesses to an increasingly twisted plot that will only bring more in the form of suffering, pain and sexual release for all the players .... They have all crossed the line of depravity :span1:

The last thing I noticed before securing the cloth tightly over Red’s pretty face was how she appeared to have no resistance left in her. It looked like all she wanted to do was sleep.

But sleep was not on the agenda!

I held the material face cover tightly in my fist and let the water come, in droplets first of all, but then in a steadying flow and finally a stream that was directed over the outline of Red’s nose and mouth.

The flame-haired girl was silent, though her body was squirming, performing a writhing desperate dance. The twine held her tightly, digging into her flesh, allowing only her knees to raise away from the wooden board, and her groin to convulse.

Red’s swollen pussy looked peachy perfect, crying out for attention.

I released the cloth and Red sucked in a huge gasp of air, still unable though to say anything coherent because of the water that had been … and was probably still … streaming down her throat.

I looked at my Little Girl and smiled. She smiled back. I loved her … I knew that now. That was the word for it. A strange love, I accepted that fact, but it was love nonetheless.

I waited for Red to inhale again and then, with perfectly evil timing, I closed the wet material over her features and poured once more. What the friend had anticipated was going to be oxygen, wasn’t. There was no oxygen to be had, just water and then … more water.

Once more she became a frantic eel-like creature, unable to cry out, being left instead with agitated squirming as her only demonstrative option.

The board was angled, her head on the downward slope so that no water escaped without running over her face. Her firm, tattoo decorated breasts were riding higher on her chest, a fact that was clearly of no concern as I slowly took the life out of her.

“Pl … pl … please …” She gasped as the fabric peeled away from her lips. It was all she could say before I tightened the towel again and poured the water for a third time.

“The wand slut, give me the wand.”

The instrument was placed into my hands and without delay I pushed the vibe between Red’s thighs. She arched as much as she could, pushing her body into the intrusive phallus and her face into the cloth.

Beautiful.

“Pour more water,” I issued my instruction handing the jug over to my Little Girl.

She obeyed and, if anything, she over-poured as I fucked Red mercilessly with the wand, pushing it hard into her cunt.

As her struggles began to diminish, I removed the cloth, but then in replacement of it, and after a brief time so that she could take a small breath, I closed my hand tightly around her neck and began to move the vibe in a circular motion, pushing it hard into her body.

“F … fuck … fuck. …” Red was trembling, babbling incoherently, cursing wonderfully …

She arched again, her head thrown back off the wood … and she came …

I looked at the Little Girl. She was watching with a degree of intensity as the climax overtook her lover. Red writhed in climactic ecstasy, and as she did I left the wand squeezed tightly in place between her thighs, put the cloth back over her face and poured more water.

This was too much for the red-haired girl. I knew it would be. She needed to gasp, to inhale, to manage her orgasm … but now she couldn’t, yet she had to keep trying … that was what the orgasmic reflex made happen.

Red gagged and choked and shook her head frantically, but in an ever-decreasing manner.

“She’s drowning right?” My Little Girl in a plain and simple, matter-of-fact kind of way.

“Yes,” my Little Girl replied, without hesitation. Her response shocked me a little.

And so, I did. I kept on pouring and, as I did, the most surprising thing happened. The slut, ignoring the death throes of her friend and lover, moved to me and, touching my cheek, turned my face her way, and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss, open mouthed, desire fuelled … love filled? Maybe it was, certainly that was the case from my side.

By the time we broke free of our embrace Red was dead. Her beautifully ornate body was prostrate … unmoving … completely still. No chest heaving, no breathing, no pulse. Her breasts were still firm, her nipples remained hard and her pussy was just as swollen as it was when we started this. But she moved no more. Mortem had descended upon her.

I made as if to stand and fetch the Oxygen and the defibrillation machine. But the slut put her hand on mine.

“Leave her,” she said simply. And then she kissed me again. Her hand moved to the re-forming bulge at my groin and she gripped it through my jeans. I pushed into her touch as she began to move her fingers along the shrouded length.

Fuck, this felt so good … but … the friend had passed …

So damn good as she massaged her thumb around the swollen head …

But … Red was dead.

So, fucking good … it felt sooooo …

“No,” I gasped pulling away, “We can’t kill her.” I stared at the slut, who stared back at me, a smirk on her face.

“I win,” she remarked.

What the fuck! Did we just play the highest staked game of chicken ever, with Red’s life the prize?

Fuck! Fuckkkkk! Would she really have let her friend die?

I had no time to think this through any further, getting the ‘Oxygen Plus’ into Red’s body was now of Paramount Priority.

“You gonna Defib her as well?”

I nodded as the fifth jet of Oxygen squirted into the dead girl’s body.

Two jolting shocks later and Red was puking up water and sobbing her heart out. I saw the slut smirk at me. She was more fucking crazy than I knew … and that thought made me love her even more!

The friend sat shivering in a corner of the room. It was a couple of hours since she had been boarded, and subsequently ‘died’, but still she said nothing. The slut sat next to her, naked still, with her arm around her friend and lover’s shoulders, cradling Red’s exhausted also naked frame on the comforting surface of her breasts.

I stood looking down on them, my Little Girl looked up at me. She knew … she expected … there was more to come.

“Get up,” my command was brief, assertive and to the point. With a hard swallow the slut carefully manoeuvred Red’s tired head away from her chest and got to her feet.

“And you,” I indicated Red. The flame-haired friend looked up at me through heavy eyelids.

“Now!” I ordered, and so she stumbled, with the aid of the wall, to her feet.

This was the finale. It hadn’t been a part of my initial plan but the idea came into my perverted mind as we rested following Red’s ‘Boarding. The thought made my cock hard, it had to happen.

“Sit, here.” I looked at the slut who nodded and moved to the spot indicated before sitting down on the dusty, dirty floor.

I took the rough, thin twine I had been using and, tied her wrists to her thighs. I stood back to admire, pleased with the aesthetics of my work.

“The wand Red, please.” I held out my hand and in a second or two, the friend, who was coming round now, placed the large tool in my palm.

I knelt and slid the bulbous end between her thighs and underneath the slut’s body. She grunted as the sizable head sunk between her labia. Due to her seated position and the fact that all of her weight was pushing down onto the wand it slipped inside her, opening her slit, invaded her cunt. Now the grunt became a moan … just wait until I switched it on!

“The bag, Red. That plastic one there.” I indicated the clear plastic bag in which the two ‘Oxygen Plus’ canisters had been packaged. It was large and still intact.

“Oh fuck, no …” The words of despair came from my little girl as she realised my intention, and so with a little help from Red, I placed the bag over the slut’s head. Getting her friend to pull it down tight I wrapped reams of black duct tape around her neck, securing the bag firmly in place, the seal around my Little Girl’s head now intact, completely unbroken.

Then, taking Red’s hand we stood back to look down upon the little vignette.

Already my Little One’s eyes were wide and the plastic was being frantically sucked into her mouth as the bag sealed itself around her face. Her head shook as she was overcome with anguish. This was taking her more quickly towards death than the waterboarding had done and she knew it.

My slut mewed and writhed, and fell to one side. I laughed and moved to pick her up again. Taking a new piece of twine I fastened it around her neck and tied it off above her head, meaning that now she couldn’t topple over. This was essential for the next part of my plan.

I stood back once more with Red as we watched the slut’s body struggles become less and her fight to stay alive diminish. The plastic was now plastered to her face and she would have no oxygen at all.

“Is it going to happen this time Mister?” the friend asked.

“What, you mean am I going to let her die?”

Red nodded, “Both of us Mister, is that your plan?”

She sounded pretty fatalistic about the possibility which made me smile.

“No, it’s not …” I responded and moved to where the slut was fading fast. Taking my small knife I made a slit in the bag at the top of her head. It wasn’t a large opening by any means, but it was enough to allow air into the seal. And my Little Girl began to gulp it in, though it was more of a small suck as opposed to a mouthful!

Laughing at her efforts to regain her life’s breath, I took out my cock and held it to the gap. Positioning my pee hole to the opening I began to piss into the bag.

Now the slut shook her head even more frantically.

“What the fuck Mister?” Red was staring wide eyed as the green liquid of my urine filled the bag over the slut’s head, the level rising to her chin, then her mouth and her nose and …

“You have to drink it slut … unless you want to drown in my piss that is …”

Wide eyed, panicking and still shaking her head – the neck twine held her upright – my Little Girl opened her mouth and began to lower the level by swallowing the urine …

And now I switched on the vibe …

The slut continued to swallow, she had to, but her whole body went rigid as the wand bit into her the sensitive flesh between her thighs. She moved on the vibe and as I looked down, I saw the flesh of her taut stomach rippling with stimulated movement.

Fuck … this was turning me on, making me hard. I needed release.

“On your hands and knees Red.” She looked first at me and then at the floor, but she knew what I wanted and she took up the required position.

We were facing my struggling, almost orgasmic, slut. And so, as I fingered Red until she was moist and writhing under my touch, we could watch the Little Girl drink my piss and squirm herself towards the inevitability of her climax.

“FucccckkkK!” I groaned, as, gripping the tattooed girl’s hips, I thrust into her pussy from behind. She was tight and warm and wet, and the way she responded suggested that she wanted this as much as I did.

I fucked her hard and fast and deep … and as my slut drank enough urine to free first her nostrils and then her mouth, I fucked Red even deeper.

Then I came …

And under the ministration of my fingers wrapped around her body, Red came too.

To complete the unholy Trinity, and with perfect timing, my Little Girl, now breathing again, unloaded her orgasm over the large wand at exactly the same moment …

For many minutes we cried out, groaning our mutual release, filling the air with the ecstasy of our perversions.

But then …

The room went eerily silent save for the ongoing buzz of the still active vibrator, and the panting of Red underneath me. We had collapsed to the floor once the convulsions of my groin had stopped pumping my seed into her beautiful nubile body.

My slut sat, unmoving except for the shallow rise and fall of her chest as her heart began to resume its normal rate.

Sliding my softening cock from the friend’s body I rose and moved to my Little Girl. Switching the vibe off she visibly relaxed.

There was a residue of piss still pooled in one corner of the bag and so, as I slit it completely open the green, smelly liquid spilled out down the slut’s body.

Then, free of the plastic confine, my Little Girl retched, turned her head to one side and puked all over the floor …
Wow!

And so I'm here. Some sort of a girl. Some sort.
Fucked up it seems. Cos I don;t care it I die. It seems.
I just want him to hurt me. It seems.
I'm not stupid.
I'm at a good uni in my second year of history. And I'm getting a 2:1 min. And i will do an MA. So I'm not fucking stupid.
I dont want to die yet. Nor does Abi.
I fucking love her/
I never knew I would/ Like I never knew I loved girls lieke that. But i love her.
So.

I dont want hime to kill her/ I want him to hurt her. Obviously. We want that.

No I don't mean that I know that/ I love Abi tooo much. I love her.
But he an kill is both if he ewants.
That's ok. Me and her.
T.

hat's ok
Ok?

I love her.

Shit, I hate this. Now he wants me agian. I ant spell no more. Fuck
I wnat it so much
Hur tme plese
Please
He does.
Thing
Can't fuilcing breathe
Xpnt arre
Breathfuck
No
Hurt me
Fuck ew likwe gwe gwhwr her
Fuck me!
Pleaseee
Need to be
Fuck me
Basterd
Cant
I love her like you can't ever know you useless old fucked out sod of a bastard. W e l o v e each other sooo mcuchhh

I want to die with her you barfsrafds I'm fucke y ou piss. Bas
Tard
I hate
Love her
You
Fucker
Piss
Hoate
Her I : I love her.
I will always
Fuck uyou Bastard!

The Little Girl is being forced to drink my piss just to avoid drowning! This isn't me hurting her, not like she likes - it is me humiliating her, degrading her. Making her feel worthless ... Imagine how confused she is, especially having being so close to death ... Twice!

She is drunk on confusion, high on degradation ... crazy in thought as madness threatens the remaining shreds of her sanity ...

Poor Little Girl ...

Maybe you can hurt me a lot more.... me and my lovely friend. We think we would like that. to be hut a lot. We are both mad stupid girls we think. But we are. So hurt us. HURT US A LOT.

Back
Top Bottom