Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe you can hurt me a lot more.... me and my lovely friend. We think we would like that. to be hut a lot. We are both mad stupid girls we think. But we are. So hurt us. HURT US A LOT.
You will be hurt a lot more Little Girl ... But you have suffered enough for this day and now you need TLC for a little while xxx

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 21

From the drop-off area, we watched Red walk away, my Little Girl and I. Just before she entered the automically opening glass doors she turned and looked back at us. She looked a little sad, maybe she felt we were abandoning her, but that wasn’t it, not at all – I knew that my Little Girl loved her more than ever. Chewing on her bottom lip, one hand slipped inside her jacket out of the cold morning air, Red gave us one of those brief, almost embarrassed waves, the kind that only comes from a slightly raised wrists and not the arm.

It was 7:40am and we were outside the back of Leeds City Station, where the drop off point is.

“Where will she go?” I asked.

“Mine … she has my key. She will stay there and then she can go back to N-Town tomorrow night, after I have got back and we have spent a little time together.”

“Fucking … when you’re together?” I asked the far too intrusively personal question with ease.

“I hope so,” the slut replied without hesitation as we watched her flame-haired friend disappear into the station.

“You stink,” I said, a slight grin appearing on my mouth. I felt her fingers touching mine.

“Whose fault is that?” She grinned back.

“Are your hands okay?” I asked, seeing the slut standing from the spot where she had laid with Red, entwined in one another’s arms on a slender bed made up of their clothes.

The slut nodded, “Yes Mister, I’m all okay. Are you?”

Still no names. I smiled and nodded.

She was oozing a kind of confidence that I hadn’t seen before. Like she had ‘been there and done that’, and now nothing could ever really hurt her again. She was magnificent and I loved her so much. I wanted her all to myself.

It was 6:50am according to my phone. We had been here all night. For the past few hours we had just rested, even slept a little. I stood and made my way to the top of the stone stairs, where there was a phone signal.

“Where are you going,” my Little Girl asked.

I did not reply, but instead when I reached the step where the signal arrived, I dialled the Village Hotel.

“Hi, can I book a room for tonight please, do you have a suite free?”

They did, a suite is always free. And so, after mumbling my name and giving my card details, we had somewhere to stay for today and the night. Somewhere I could have her all to myself.

I retraced my way down the hard stairs.

The slut looked up at me, head cocked, expecting some sort of comment from me.

“Okay, you and me, Little Girl, we’re staying in a hotel tonight, the same hotel as before, our hotel. I’m taking Red to the station and she’s going home, or back to your house, or wherever. You can join her tomorrow. Understand?”

It wasn’t a question but a full-blown statement. Red was heading home. My slut and I were not.

“Are we done?” Did my Little girl sound disappointed?

I smiled and nodded, “For now we are. She has had more than enough,” I nodded at Red, “… and during the night just past, you died here, you both did.”

I paused and just looked at them … beautiful them. Then added.

“We need to be careful. We need this to last and so we need to ration the fun.” I used the word ‘fun’ on purpose, because despite the extreme nature of what we were doing, they found it fun, I genuinely believed that, and I sure as hell did.

“Please Mister, just tie me and whip me once more!” She was almost pleading with me now. I shook my head in disbelief.

“You are so crazy Little One. But the answer is no …” The fact that I was able to torture her by refusing to hurt her was a strange side benefit from the outrageous and wonderful relationship I had with this girl.

I thought fleetingly of when we met in the pub for the first time … how absolutely spot on my radar had been!

“So, get your things together we need to go soon.”

She pouted. Unbelievable! She actually pouted.

I laughed.

“Come on get dressed, help me pack things up. We are leaving now.”

It was the same suite we had the last time we were here, just a week ago, when Red was also with us. Would it be the same chamber maid, the one who sorted out our spare bedding to replace the bloody stained set?

Given the expensive nature of the room, we had been able to check in pretty much on arrival, and now my Little Girl was flaked out on the bed. Eyes closed. Sleeping like the beautiful, beaten, used and abused slut that she was.

Man, she looked beautiful, even dressed again in her flowing skirt, shirt and jacket … she hadn’t bothered with underwear.

I knew that she would want me to hurt her some more when she woke, refreshed from the healing slumber, but that wasn’t why we were here. I wanted to spend some time with her. Try to get to know her a little more. I wasn’t bothered about names, I liked the anonymity to be honest, but I wondered who she was. What Uni course was she doing, where was she actually from? I stood over her and fleetingly her eyes flickered open. A weak, still-asleep, smile emanated upwards from her pretty face before her lids slowly descended once more. She was here for some tender love and care. She badly needed TLC, even if she didn’t know it herself.

Leaning in to slide my arms underneath her body, I moved her gently upwards on the duvet. Slipped off her jacket and pumps and pulled the sheet over her.

I was due home today from my ‘conference’, and so, moving out of the bedroom, I called the wife.

“Hey love it’s me … yeah all is great thanks, but look … there’s a dinner tonight … just for a select few of us … some new committee … so I will be home tomorrow … yeah its fine, no surgery or clinics until Wednesday … miss you too … honey … I love you.”

And it was done. My duplicitous call made. It was that easy.

“Are you joining me,” My heavy eyes slowly opened to see my slut standing naked in the doorframe leading to the en-suite bathroom of our luxurious suite.

After my call home, I had stripped to my boxers and laid down next to my Little Girl. Pausing only to briefly kiss her forehead I too had then slept. It seemed I needed the rest too, because a quick glance at the time showed me that it was now 3:30pm. We had slept for hours.

She looked a vision, all nude flesh, shaved mound and pale scars, and pretty face … and my groin stirred.

“Your hands, you took off the dressings?”

She nodded, “They feel fine, and I don’t want to have wet bandages on … you can put more on me afterwards if you want to.”

She looked at me again, her raised eyebrows beckoning.

“The tub is filled, it’s ready, and soooooo?” She asked again.

Standing with a smile and the beginnings of an erection clearly evident, I took her offered hand and we walked slowly into the bathroom …

“Come on get in, the water is just perfect!” My Little Girl had stepped right in as soon as we reached the white frothy covering of bubbles coating the surface, and now she looked up beckoning me to do the same.

And so, slipping off my shorts, noticing the slut glance fleetingly at the burgeoning thickness of my shaft, I stepped forward, raised my legs one after the other, and plonked myself down, much to her squealing delight.

The oversized tub felt like it was designed for two, taps in the middle, with a nice sloped end that was perfect for me to lie back on. My Little Girl moved so that she was sitting in front of me, my legs spread allowing her to lay back against my chest.

Eyes closed in the steamy bathroom, we were settling into the relaxed quiet. The only sounds now being the low hum of the bathroom fan. We could hear nothing whatsoever from anywhere else. Just wonderful!

I opened my eyes and thanked my lucky stars, because it had to be them, my stars, and not God, for bringing all of this to me. My Little Girl’s head rested upon my shoulder facing the ceiling, her eyes closed. Lovingly, I placed my cheek against hers, enjoying the sight and feel of her body lying against me in the water.

The moment just got even more perfect …

“Last night was magical Mister, thank you.” Her words were a whisper, and the quiet, gentle purr of satisfaction that underpinned them told me that she meant what she said, and it felt so damn good!

“It was, my Little Girl, so perfect …” She turned her face towards me and kissed me. I put all the experience of a man in his late middle-age into the embrace …

We kissed …

And we kissed …

And then we kissed some more …

With my cock now as hard as a rock I shifted my position so that my gaze could travel the length of her exposed bubble coated legs, shining with gleaming wetness and … open. My eyes continued upwards towards her pussy, partially concealed by her scarred hands as they lie across the lower part of her stomach. Her beautiful breasts, marks from before the New Year adorning them, were floating above the waterline and just that lust-laced view made me want to kiss them.

Her nipples were soaked and wrinkled, soft and pliable which made me think about what they looked like when they are rigid and erect, hardening under the lick of my tongue as I suckle on her, pierced with skewers, or twisted between the sharp teeth of a clamp. Shifting again as these desire-filled thoughts take over my mind, my hard on squashed up against her soft, smooth back.

Momentarily I focus my attention on the pale scars that she wore so willingly, marks of her captivity that redden a little when the water covers them. It’s a reminder that fuelled my lust even more …

The air in the room is almost chilly compared to the hot bath, and so I take the ornate jug, different to the ones that we had used during the ‘Boarding sessions, that is sitting on the ledge and fill it with water from the tub. I lift it and pour it slowly over her shoulder letting the hot flow chase away the chill as it runs down her arm and the front of her chest.

"Mmmmmm ... ohhhhh, fuck, yes …" my Little Girl moans, "… that feels wonderful."

Filling the jug again, I pour it over her other shoulder. I both hear and feel her sigh as my slut tilts her head even further back over my shoulder, so that I can watch the water droplets run away down her chest, circling her breasts before dripping away from her nipples. The next jug of water I pour across the top of her chest, starting from the left and moving to the right, and then I watched fascinated as a hot sheet of steaming foam infused liquid runs across her breasts.

Her nipples constrict a little, not quite hardening, but not going soft either. I wonder how the water feels on them.

The next jug full I lift high and let a slow stream fall on the top of her breasts. Slowly I guide the rivulet downward to the right. The water trail breaks into small droplets just before it hits her skin, and circles around her breast.

My Little Girl takes a deep breath, and her wet, naked body pushes against me a little harder.

“Ohhhhhh that is sooooo fucking good,” she purrs.

As I run the water in smaller and smaller circles, I am fascinated. I love how it makes her skin yield slightly with each tiny impact from the flow of water droplets. Her nipple tightening slowly, darkening … crying out for attention.

Refilling the jug when it empties just as I am at the outer edge of her areola, I repeat the same on her left breast. Her breathing is quickening now, and below the waterline I see my Little Girl’s hands first rub her stomach and then dip down between her legs as she spreads them further.

The next jug I return to the right, and the hot water is now just falling, circling, hardening her flesh, nipples now bullet like, dark and contracted. I lift the jug even higher so the droplets are impacting harder now, and I begin to direct their trajectory so that they fall constantly against her erect nipple – like a kinky version of ‘Chinese-nipple-torture’.

My slut’s fingers are moving faster, with more determination between her legs, and I see, through a convenient gap in the foamy surface, that one is holding her lips open, while the other is slowly stroking her pussy and circling around her clit. Her mouth open, breath gasping with undisguised pleasure.

I move to the other breast and, not wanting it to feel neglected, I let the water fall hard on my Little Girl’s nipple, and am rewarded with a lust-fuelled deep, low moan. My cock has been slowly getting hard watching her arousal build, and I shift slightly so that it is now pressed upwards caught between my stomach and my slut’s lower back.

My Little Girl turns her face to me once more, her eyes still closed, and we kiss again … a most definite fuck-me-this-very-minute kiss …

I put the jug down and reach for the bar of soap on the bath ledge. Running it over in my hands while our tongues dance, I soon have a thick, white lather, enabling me to coat my Little Girl’s chest until it is slick and slippery with suds.

Both hands return to her breasts, fondling, cupping and then running the flat of my palm over them. Our kisses become more intense between heavy breathing, her tongue agitated, seeking out mine, and I can feel the motion of her hands in the water becoming more intent.

My fingertips on her breasts circle her puckered nipples, and she starts to rock her hips as she finger-fucks herself. She pulls away from the kiss, throwing her head back against me and gasps.

"Oh fuck … oh my fucking gosh … ohhhhhh don't stop..."

I pinch my Little Girl’s rock-hard nipples, and she bucks, arching her back into me. My cock is straining now, and I want to fuck her badly, but this moment right now … is all hers.

I knead her breasts, twisting, pulling, fondling, caressing knowing she's almost there. Suddenly the slut arches up, digging the porcelain tub sides with her heels and lifts her hips up out of the water …

“Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!” she cries … it is a beautiful sound!

Her orgasm is hard and all-consuming as groans long and loud, the sloshing water splashing everywhere over the otherwise perfectly clean and tidy bathroom, two fingers deep between her soft, wet folds and the other hand furiously rubbing her clit hard enough that, to me, the avid onlooker, it looks almost painful ... maybe it is, and maybe that’s what gets her off. Her hips thrust, fucking thin air, seeking more pressure, additional friction, craving the maximum pleasure … bucking hard with each wave of hot, convulsive gratification that wracks her body.

After a long, shuddering orgasm my Little Girl dropped back into the water, exhausted.

She turned to kiss me again, and our embrace is long and slow and tender as my hands rub her chest from stomach to shoulder lightly, until she relaxes.

I watch, fascinated, as her nipples slowly diminish and soften. She pulls away from the kiss, sighs deeply, and lies her head back on my shoulder again, eyes closed, breath slowing.

I close my eyes too, and feel our bodies relaxing together, listening to the faint dripping of the water in the now quiet again bathroom.

Last edited:
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 22

“Please Mister, just tie me and whip me once more!”

I mean it. He's asked me if I'm ok and I sort of am and I want some more. To hurt some more.
'Mister'. I call him. Makes me sound like a kid. But I don't want to know his name. Not now. Not ever. Just 'Mister'.

We've both died. Sort of. It's been fantastic.
We've both slept. So tired. It's been fantastic.
He's made me so alive. I'm covered in his piss still. I stink. I know. But I don't care.
It's been fantastic brilliant beautiful. And all because Abi was here with me.

He says get dressed. We're going.
I'm pissed off. I want to stay.
I show him I'm pissed off.
I want to be hurt. I don't want to go.

But he's the boss and we do.
But he just wants me with him.
I kiss Abi. I whisper my secret to her.

And then she's gone.
And I'm with him.
Back at the hotel. That same shitty hotel that he likes so much. And we sleep some more. I do.
And he comes to me. Looks at my nudity. And my lovely marks. At my hands. My lovely marked hands. My present from him.

He lies with me. He thinks I am his.
“Last night was magical Mister, thank you.”
He deserves some proper thanks.
I mean it. It was magic. And he did everything. We just let him do it. He found the place. He set up everthing. He lied to his wife.
Just for us.
So I should pay him back.

He runs the bath.
And I pay him back.
I love her. I want to be with her, in my bed with her. Fucking her. Her fucking me. Soft wet kisses in our cunts.
And as he touches me, and fondles me and pours water over me and makes me feel wonderful and sexy I am thinking of her.
Not of him.
My eyes slowly shut and she's there.
And I love this.
And I'm so fucking hot.
And she's there.
And I feel my whole body alive.
And I feel my tits and nipples and cunt and feel myself in myself and if he's touching me I don't notice because I'm with Abi and she's touching me and making me cum.

And I fucking cum. So fucking wonderful. “Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!”

But he deserves my thanks. Thanking him for us both. Both of us opening up to him.
Kissing him.
Making him feel special.
But it's only her who's special.
And I slide myself into the lovely water.
And I know he's happy.
He deserves to be happy.
He's done good.
Just like we wanted.

I'm smiling under the lovely water. Smiling. I'm with her. I want to be with her. I want us two together forever. I want us to suffer together and love our pain together.
It's all I ever want.
And here I am.
With this guy called 'Mister' in some fucking hotel in Leeds. I'm a student. A pretty, ordinary girl. My Ma and Pa and sis and bro are back south and think I'm working on an essay.
I can't ever tell them. They can't ever know.
But I can tell them about Abi. I think they'd love that I love her.
I can't tell them about our Mister though. Not ever.
And something will go wrong sometime I guess. For him or us. Or us all. And then it will be .... whatever.

Stop thinking I tell myself.
Just enjoy.
Fuck. Just enjoy. And think about Abi and the next time we get him to hurt us.
Because that's what we both want.

I'm so fucking lucky.
I'm a lucky lucky lucky girl.
A pretty lovely sexy lucky girl...

A

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 23

“That was delicious, thank you. A perfect end to a perfect day … and night,” my Little girl said as we opened the door to the suite and fell into the small hallway.

“You look stunning,” I said to her, and I meant it, she did.

Bath time over and healing sleep had, we left the suite and headed into the White Rose Shopping Centre just a few minutes away. There was a slight risk attached to this because I could be spotted. But I didn’t really live anywhere near to the Centre and so, on a late Sunday afternoon the chances were slim. I would simply need to be vigilant.

“You really want to buy me clothes Mister?” My Little Girl smiled across at me from the passenger seat in the car.

“If we’re going to eat in hotel restaurant tonight,” we had a reservation in around three hours at 8pm, “… then you need something else to wear.”

“What about you?” she queried.

“Oh, I have a change of clothes, I had to pack something to validate my cover story,” I grinned in reply.

“Thank you,” she said quietly, her hand brushing over mine whilst I drove the car.

"Didn't I see you sitting outside the changing rooms in Tessuti’s?" A middle aged woman standing in front a three way mirror asked.

"Huh?" I responded, startled from my musing, waiting for my little Girl to emerge from behind the curtain.

"I asked if that was you sitting in front of the dressing rooms down in Tessuti’s?” She asked again. "You aren't some kind of pervert just trying to peek into the girl’s dressing rooms, are you?"

"Huh? What? NO!" I answered more than a little indignantly. Me a pervert … how dare you? The very thought made me smile.

"I'm helping my erm … my daughter … shop for some new outfits."

I heard a chuckle from the changing cubicle, and I had to admit to having a wry smile myself. If only this unsuspecting woman knew what we had been doinmg just a few hours earlier.

She nodded, and said, "Well, us girls have to look just right. I'm sure your wife is having a nice time helping your daughter."

"No, I’m afraid it's just the two of us. My Little Girl needs clothes for her University celebration party." I used my pet name for the slut, but the innuendo was wasted, of course it was.

"Really? Well, I'm sure when you get home your wife will appreciate your efforts." She said stepping back into the mirror and admiring herself again.

"Well, we’re separated, so the task has fallen to me.”

"Oh, that IS sweet of you. Has she just graduated?"

"From Uni, yeah." I answered.

"Well, you are a good father." She said stepping out of the mirror. "No, this just isn't going to do." The woman added, appraising the dress she was trying on and shaking her head, just as the slut appeared.

"Sorry, erm … ‘dad’ …” She over pronounced the word and then paused, her face sporting a huge grin. “Nothing seems to fit right."

"Ok. Well, let's go try River Island then." I said with smile. I was enjoying seeing my Little Girl try on dresses, she looked great in everything I saw her in … but obviously not quite good enough for her own exacting standards!

The two of us headed out of Tessuti’s and over towards River Island.

“Daddy?” She looked straight ahead and laughed.

“I didn’t know what else to say,” I countered.

“You made me drink your piss to stop myself from drowning in it. You fucking crucified me naked with nails on a cross and you want to be my daddy?”

She was laughing heartily now.

“No, no fuck off, not at all. I’m so not into that,” I offered up, but her laughter was making me smile. We were chilled, she was relaxed … it was nice, in fact it was very nice.

She settled on a short black lace dress that fitted perfectly, and looked simply sensational. We added a fitted leather look jacket and black, high shoes. I sent her into Boux Avenue on her own to buy new underwear …

And now we sat in the restaurant at the Village. I wished we had been in private dining and I could simply fuck her on the table, because she looked ravishing.

“So, Mister, this is a bit weird to be honest.” She sat opposite me, the jacket off and the lace dress fitted perfectly around her curves. I had made myself scarce when she dressed in the suite, I wanted the pleasure of unwrapping her once our meal was over.

‘Weird? We all have to eat Little One.” I had to admit that it was the first time I had ever had dinner with someone whose name I didn’t actually know.

She slowly nodded. “And do you wanna fuck me?”

I smiled wryly. “I want you to enjoy your meal and I want to know you a little better, that’s all.”

She nodded taking another forkful of pasta between her lips. “This is fucking delicious though, I have to say.”

I laughed. “Do you always swear so much?”

“Fucking right I do!” Her answer was so quick, and so filled with smart-arse undertones that we both burst out laughing.

“What do you study at Uni?” I asked when we had calmed down.

“History.” She replied. “Second Year”

I smiled, “History? Cool. What do you intend to do with the degree when you get it?”

Forking another mouthful of Pasta in between her lips she shrugged her shoulders, “MA I guess. Stay at Uni as long as I can, saves me having to grow up, right?” She grinned at me.

I loved this Little Girl so damn much. She was already deeply embedded under my skin.

And so now here we were back in the suite. Giggling like school children, both drunk on wine and adrenaline.

“That was delicious, thank you. A perfect end to a perfect day … and night,” my Little girl said as we opened the door and fell into the small hallway.

“You look stunning,” I said to her, and I meant it, she did, really stunning.

“… and all for a Perfect Little daughter,” she laughed.

“Fuck no, don’t say that,” I countered.

“Sorry,” she replied, “I couldn’t resist.”

The whole daddy/daughter thing clearly didn’t suit our relationship, despite the age difference, and for that I was eternally grateful.

“Doesn’t have to be the end of the day though does it … Mister?” Her fingers slipped to the buckle on my belt and she deftly slipped the fastening free. The button on my dark denim/cotton jeans soon followed and her fingers were tugging at my white shirt.

I turned and pushed my hardening groin into her hips. “You mean you still have the strength after what we did … or should I say, what you did in the bath earlier?” My smirk turned into a grin as our mouths paused with the lips parted by a hair’s width, her breath warm on my face.

I moved to kiss her but my Little Girl stopped me, said, "Hold on," and moved slowly and very provocatively over to the big double sized window, which looked out into the securely lit car park below. Her jacket, already removed from her body, slipped from between her fingers and onto the wooden floor.

Grinning at me the slut flipped the switch on the small bedside lamp and give us just a little more light in the suite’s living room, where we now were. Then she moved back to the window and just stood there, looking out into the dark, palms to the glass, feet apart and up on her toes, silhouetted against the outside. Reaching behind her body, and without looking at me, she gripped the thin material of her dress and pulled at the fabric, raising it higher … and higher. The hem of her dress was still hiked up when she turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder.

My Little girl’s need was manifest …

I came up behind her and undid the short zipper that tightened the dress at the small of her back. Then I slipped my hands in along her ribs, under the sides of the dress, and cupped her naked breasts. I felt the hard little buds of her nipples against my hands, and I squeezed and teased and cupped and fondled, taking great satisfaction in the sweet little sighs and moans she made.

She slid her ass, bare save for the new black lace thong, up and down along my rigid cock, and in response I pushed her against the glass, and pulled up her dress to rest on her hips.

Raising my hand, I slapped it down on her bottom, hard, very hard. And she yelped delightfully.

“Fuck, yes, please …” she purred.

So, I repeated the dose, and she gasped … it was the sound of desire. I made me smile and it made me harder still … I spanked her ass again, pushing the slut hard against the glass I hit her firm, peachy flesh time after time, until she groaned long and loud …

"You wanna take me here, Mister? Tear off my dress? You wanna flatten my breasts up against the glass and take me from behind? You wanna fuck me while the whole car park watches?" Then she turned around and pushed herself into my arms and kissed me, her tongue on mine. Then she pulled her lips away far enough to murmur "Fuck me, now, please."

I made short work of the remaining ties and, facing me, she let the dress fall in a graceful heap to the ground.

She really was beautiful, my Little Girl, my Slut and although my mouth opened, all I managed was a feral like growl.

Flipping her I pressed her against the glass once more as I reached down between her legs, thrusting my hand under her ass to cup her mound. I fondled her slowly for a glorious while and then slipped my finger inside the lace and into her moistening pussy.

I caressed her labia, stroked her perineum, then parted her lips and found her hardening clit peeking out from under the hood. She moaned and snaked a leg backwards around my thigh, spreading herself as far apart as she could, wanting to receive as much of my finger as possible.

My slut wanted more and so I gave her more, sliding in a second finger to join the first, before circling them together and moving the digits in and out, nice and slow.

I had her pinned up against the window pane, and I knew her breasts were flattened, squashed against the glass. Take a good look, anyone who can see. This is my Little fucking Girl, my slut … Eat your fucking hearts out!

Her juices were dripping down my fingers. "Do it, Mister," she rasped. "Fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard! Hurt me"

It was most probably the wine … and then the extra wine … and the aperitifs … but my Little Girl was more rampant than I had ever seen before … it was like the nirvana of sexual paradise for me!

I helped the sticky thong to peel away from her swollen lips and down over the swell of her hips to in a small heap of lace as she clutched at my shirt, ripping it open and scattering buttons to the four winds.

I shrugged off my jacket and unbuckled my belt properly so she could attack my zipper. Trousers off, my naked Little girl pushed my boxer shorts down to free my cock and took it in her fist. She wanked it slowly but firmly and licked and sucked at one of my nipples before whispering "I want it so badly, Mister. Please ..."

Fine by me. I wrapped my hands around her ass, slid her upwards along the glass, and lowered her tight, dripping pussy down onto my engorged shaft, forcing a gut-level gasp from her, then moans and grunts of pleasure as I lifted her again and again and slammed her down onto my rigid erection.

She moaned "Ohhhh, FUCK … fuck me, fuckkkk meeeee!”

My Little Girl squirmed and writhed, wriggling on my cock, and I was bending at the knees to thrust myself deeper up inside her body and we were both panting, sweating, the smell of sex was strong, and she was screaming with each thrust and screaming out at me, “YES … YES … YES … ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!”

Flipping her I pressed her against the glass once more as I reached down between her legs, thrusting my hand under her ass to cup her mound. I fondled her slowly for a glorious while and then slipped my finger inside the lace and into her moistening pussy.

Whoa....thats hot :devil2: :devil2:

Whoa....thats hot :devil2: :devil2:
And fairly vanilla given what's gone before :)

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 24

“That was delicious, thank you. A perfect end to a perfect day … and night,”
I mean it. I wanted to orgasm. And he helped me. And the day had been amazing. Totally. Wonderfully.

And now he wanted to buy me nice clothes. And I liked that a lot. And I loved the things we chose. I look so pretty in nice things. But then I'm a pretty girl and all pretty girls look nice in pretty things... Don't we?

But he calls me his Little Girl. His daughter!
“You made me drink your piss to stop myself from drowning in it. You fucking crucified me naked with nails on a cross and you want to be my daddy?”
I liked everything he did. But he wouldn't do it to his daughter, would he?
Nah.

He just wants me for a fuck toy. And that suits me fine. A nicely tortured, nicely dressed fuck toy. He deserves me.

Back at the hotel. Dressing. I love it!

And dinner.

Lucky me!

“So, Mister, this is a bit weird to be honest.”

‘Weird? We all have to eat Little One.”

“And do you wanna fuck me?”

I smile at him. My pretty smile. And I tell him about myself. Just a bit. The bits I don't mind him knowing.
I think he thinks I love him. I know he fucking loves me. Sweet boy...

And in the room
Now for what we both want, in our different ways. He doesn't get me yet.
And so I tell him what he knows he wants to hear.

“Doesn’t have to be the end of the day though does it … Mister?”
He says I look stunning. I think I do too.
He wants me so much. And I want him to hurt me.
So I start to take things off.
Slowly.
And put the lights on.
And push myself against the window. I want to be seen. And hurt.
And he comes behind me.
He can't help himself.

And he hits me on the ass. Hard. Lovely hurt.
“Fuck, yes, please …”
I want some more. A lot.

And I will get some more. His cock there to hurt me.
"You wanna take me here, Mister? Tear off my dress? You wanna flatten my breasts up against the glass and take me from behind? You wanna fuck me while the whole car park watches?"
And he does. Course he does.
And he strips me off. Fast. I turn, kiss him, let him push me against the window. Push me hard. Push me wet. Squeeze my tits against the window. The cold glass on my nipples. My face against the window. Pushing. Pushing. Fuck this is good.

"Ohhhh, FUCK … fuck me, fuckkkk meeeee!”
Y
eah. This is so fucking good. Any dick, anything. In me. Don't care. Hard as he can. Hurting me sweetly.
Fuck I am so fucked up.
Face on the glass. Tits on the glass. Palms on the glass.
Thinking of Abi and the present I'll give her. Red roses. Thorny as possible. Without the petals. Thinking of her fucking beautiful face. Her fucking beautiful tits. Her fucking beautiful belly. Her fucking beautiful cunt.

“YES … YES … YES … ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!”

Heaving, sweating. Breath on the glass. Fucking. Fucking. Good.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 4 Chapter 25

My heart was pounding as we exited the elevator. We had just eaten breakfast, and we had a couple of hours before the check-out deadline, and I still had plans for her, my sweet little fuck doll.

We walked towards our room. Holding the key-card against the pad a green light flashed on the door. My heart pounded. My erection throbbed. She turned the door handle.

I sauntered in right behind her, so close that she could surely sense the pounding coming from my chest, as I watched her ass undulate under the loose flowing skirt that she had put back on, over her new underwear. Tee shirt and jacket completed the carefree, student look that my Little Girl wore so well.

Before the door had even closed behind me, I moved to her. My left hand covered and grabbed her mouth, pulling her back into my chest, while my right hand wrapped around her throat … not quite enough to cut off her supply of oxygen but enough to let her know that she was till mine to do with as I pleased.

She let out a gasp, but my hand prevented it from being audible, instead I felt a wonderful small burst of breath against my palm.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear. It's absolutely true that I did … I couldn't do this to someone whom I didn't trust and care about. A lesser girl in my mind would look back on what we had done and think of me as a monster, as a heartless devil who lured in women in order to abuse them. I didn't want anyone to think that about me. Being with my Little Girl, and her Red-Haired friend, was about love and trust. The slut knew how much I loved and cared about her, and I believed that she also knew that what she saw in me was merely one facet to a very complicated man.

She struggled against my hold, but with each squirm it became apparent that struggling would only make it harder to breathe.

"Let me make one thing clear..." She stopped struggling in order to listen to what I had to say. "I can't keep my hand on your mouth for ever. When I remove it, will you promise not to make a noise?"

Of course she would. She wanted me to treat her this way. She would do anything.

My Little Girl nodded.

"Good girl."

I unclasped my hand from her mouth, removed my hands from her neck, and, dragging her into the bedroom, I threw her onto the bed. The slut had fallen onto her back and now she stared up at me. She looked scared, well just a little. Horny also, but scared. Game or not, I liked that … I wanted that.

I strode toward the bed and threw myself on top of her, reaching my arm under her skirt I lifted up the flowing fabric, and sliding down her body, I dug my teeth into her thigh. My bite was certainly not hard enough to break the skin, but it was hard enough to elicit a delightful reaction. I could see her struggling not to let out a yelp as the blood flowed toward her thighs, to bruise in blue and grey.

I bit my way in my slut’s inner thighs until I was only inches away from her pretty, shaved tight pussy, covered only by the thin fabric of her meagre underwear.

I could feel the heat, smell the arousal and, sliding her thong to one side, I could see the moisture collecting around her labia. There was no way I could hold back, I was drawn like a lust-fuelled moth to an erotic flame.

I licked my way up, starting her perineum, the scent of her ass filling my nostrils before working my way up the slit, stopping less than an inch from my Little Girl’s already blood engorged clit.

I knew what needed to be done. I slowed the ministrations from my tongue and slowly kissed back down to her thighs.

Without warning, I flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her ass into the air in one motion, pulling her skirt down and off. The jacket and tee shirt that the slut still wore rode along her upper body to reveal the glorious underside of her firm, braless breasts.

I was still wearing my jeans and boxers, but not for long. Taking them off I also removed my shoes and socks. My erection flipped free.

Slipping her thong to one side, exposing her body to my gaze, I pressed my hard cock against her pussy and ass, and began to push myself between the lips of her wet cunt and the puckered entrance to her bottom, without ever really penetrating either one.

She began pushing back onto my cock, begging me with her body language to fuck her. My Little Girl’s ass rose, bringing her pussy into direct contact with my achingly stiff erection. I pushed against her and opened her up.

"Please Mister, more." Her moan made me smile. I abruptly pulled myself out of her, much to her audible frustration, and spanked her ass, hard. She moaned again, my slut, and so I spanked her again, harder this time and she let out another delightful squeal.

I gripped the skimpy material of her underwear and tore it away from her body, and then I drove into her, gripping her hips and thrusting hard. The force was such that she almost fell forward but I held her firm, and began to fuck. With each thrust I stretched her wide and accompanied the motion of my groin with a hard slap.

Twice I sensed that her orgasm was about to burst through the dam, and twice I pulled out, holding my own climax at bay in the process.

But I never stopped slapping her. She was so wet now that entry and re-entry could be achieved with ease.

Until it was time …

An explosion of lust, desire and on my part … love, signalled the onrush of her orgasm, that in both timing and intensity, matched my own.

We lay gasping. Both naked from the waist down, dripping with juices, leaving a growing stain on the bed clothes.

“She’ll be fucked off with you again Mister,” the slut laughed.

“Who?” I asked.

“That poor fucking chamber maid.”

We both laughed.

It was overcast. Looked like rain. Same spot. Leeds Station drop-off.

“So?”

“So?”

“When?”

“Can’t say.”

She nodded. I nodded.

“Okay, ‘bye then.”

I smiled and pulled her to me.

She hugged. I hugged. I kissed. She kissed.

“Message me Mister.”

“I will,” I said, “Don’t worry.”

Back
Top Bottom