Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 2 Chapter 19

“No problem dear, lunch will be ready when you’re done.” NYE was over for another year, and to be honest my head wasn’t feeling too bad. I think I had spent the evening focused more on how and when I would next get to see my Little Girl, rather than on where my next drink was coming from.

What sort of a night had she had? Fucked by the BF? I imagined her naked under his touch, his cock inside her, screwing her hard, screwing the anger out of his system wondering who gave his girl those marks. Has she told him about me? Surely not … I hoped not. She was my guilty pleasure and I wanted to remain hers.

“Okay love,” I shouted back down the stairs, “It should maybe last about an hour.”

“No problem, though you need to have a strong word with whoever organised an MDT Conference call on the 1st of bloody January.” There was a smile in her words, and so I knew that my wife believed me.

A Multi Discipline Team Conference call from the hospital, which I would have to take inside my home office, behind a locked door given the confidential nature of the call content. The perfect excuse to begin my research.

So, what did I know? I knew that I wanted to crucify her. I knew also that I wanted to use nails, at least on her hands, but maybe on her feet too. It was going to take place in those same woods and in the dead of night, most probably in the very early hours of a dark morning.

What did I need to know? Well, I needed to think through and plan the hotel logistics. Getting in and out with her and such like, and then everything that I could possibly find out about how to most effectively crucify a girl.

“… Wounds to the body sends a blood clot to the heart …”

“… Victims died from "hypovolemic shock …"

I knew that this condition sets in when a body has lost so much blood and fluid that the heart can't continue to function. So, this was beginning to sound like I could crucify my Little Girl, and providing I was able to monitor her heart rate and blood pressure, and by doing so ensure that she was not mounted for so long her death throe kicked in, then she could easily survive.

I felt elated.

… and horny. Oh, so horny.

I was erect, a fucking great hard-on pushed at my jeans as I opened another tab to look at pictures of models being crucified … mostly not with nails, but their expressions and stretched bodies were a sexual and erotic delight to behold.

“I am going to make this so hard and so painful for you my sweet Little girl …” I said quietly to myself, but I also knew how much she would love what was being done to her.

But the cross. How would I make or find a cross?

I wouldn’t have the time or logistical possibility to craft an actual cross and then mount it with sufficient stability, and so I would need to improvise.

I wanted a heavy cross beam for her to carry, naked to the place of her crucifixion, which I could easily find and transport with me. But I needed to find a tree that was of appropriate shape and sufficient dimensions to allow me to fix the cross beam, with my Little Girl attached, to it. I would need to visit the woods beforehand and make sure that the scene that I was planning was prepared to perfection.

I had to momentarily close my eyes. In my mind’s eye I could see her, my pain slut, naked, scourged, flesh torn, dripping with blood, eyes wide with fear …

“What I have let him do?” She would whisper to herself loud enough for me to hear, as I positioned and nailed her feet to the rough bark of the tree trunk …

Her head flew back she arched away from the tree as far the long, thick, penetrative sedile would allow and she cried out.

That was it. My shaft was free, in the grip of my fingers and I wanked myself until thick bands of my seed shot high into the air!

Eyes still closed. Fingers lightly gripping my softening cock as shortening rivulets of residual semen oozed from my urethral slit and down over my digits. I gasped for breath, my chest heaving.

My hour was almost up. It would soon be time for lunch … and domestic normality.

But I needed her. I needed her like I had never needed anything before. She would ultimately be my undoing, I knew that. But she was under my skin, that Little Girl, the student from over the Pennines.

I took out mobile and opened up the contact that was known to my phone only as LG. I began to type.

“I need you to suffer for me Little Girl. I need to tear your flesh and open up your body. Send me a date. When can we be together again? xxx”

I pressed SEND just as my wife called out to say that lunch was ready.

Waking up, wrapped in her.
Her beautiful her.
Abi. So fucking beautiful.
Love the BF for sure, but LOVE her so much more. So fucking sweet.
Kiss.
On her nose.
On her lips.
On her neck.
On her tits and belly and cunt and rolling and giggles and we'll wake them all up but we won't coz they're all hung-over and asleep.
Sit up together, facing each other.
Mugs of hot coffee.
So did you mean it Abi? I mean, look at me. These marks. Did you mean it?
She smiles and bends over my legs and kisses my thigh.
Yes.
You look beautiful with your marks. I want to feel the same way you do.
Sure?
I'm feeling trembly.
I want her to say she is.
Coz there's this guy I know. Well, sort of. Not his name.
So who is he?
I....fuck I don't know who he is at all!
Some guy in Leeds. Anyway. He's nice. Or, well, he's not. He's cruel. He likes to torture me. And fuck me. And he's good.
But you don't know him!
No. But... well....that feels better to me. I know his number.
And...
If you want.
Fuck, I'm scared to ask,
If you want, I could see if he'd meet us both.
Really?
I mean is it safe?
No! Of course it isn't! I don't even know his name and he fucks me and whips me and of course it isn't but it's fucking brilliant and I...
I'm scared shitless. I want to say to her that I want her to come to. I'm scared she'll say no.
So... can I come?
Quizical little pretty red fringed face.
Sweetest softest cutest tits.
Fuck she wants to come!
I'm scared!
I want her to come. I want to do this again with her.

I'll ask him I say.
I kiss her deep.
We roll over each other and fuck again and I love this fucking sweet redhead girl like I've never loved anyone before and I want to see her hurt and her to see me hurt and us to be hurt badly so much together and to lie with her bleeding body and watch him watch us fucking in our blood and cuts and the fucking Yorkshire mud.

Look at my phone.
He's sent another message.
He wants to know when.
He's gagging to hurt me.
It's Jan the first and he wants to crucify me and that's what I want too.

I text him.
I'm in N-town today, but home tomorrow. I can come the day after that it you want. So, the third.
I hesitate
Can I bring a friend? You'd like her. She's so fucking achingly sweet. And you can hurt her too. She wants you to.

I send it.
I want to be hurt with her so much.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 2 Chapter 20 (continued)...

January 2nd.
On the train.
Me, the BF, next to each other.
Across the table, her. Abi.
I'd asked him if he was ok with her coming up to M. Ok he said. Why not ? (No fucking idea, I thought).
Endeless grey day.
Nameless places.
Notts, Derbys, Yorks... and Pennine drizzle.
He's sleeping.
She's not.
Footsie and smiles.
I take out my phone and text her. Across the table.
Are you really sure?
Yes. I want to.
But he will really hurt you. Sure?
I want to.
He'll mark you up. On your pretty body. You will hate the pain.
I know, but I want to. I want to do it.
Why? I mean I'm fucking crazy. But why? You don't have to.
I want to.
And yes, I really am sure. I know it's bonkers, but... yes. I want to.
You don't even know him.
Nor do you.
She's right.
I run my toe up her leg.
Yawn.
Will you go and get some beers? He asks.
Train rocks.
OK. And some sarnies?
Yeah.
I'll come too, she says.
Rock up the aisle.
Through three carriages.
Holding hands. Smiling. Almost falling into sleeping passengers.
Between carriages, the toilet.
Push in, lock the door. Thank god it's not filthy.
Pull off t-shirts, unzip jeans, totally frantic stupid hands everywhere sex.
Fuck I love her.
Shoved against the frosted glass. Lips gasping. Fuck!
Finger over mouth.
Not a sound. Laugh a bit. Open the door. No-one watching. Slip out.
Here's the beer. OK? Two each and cheese and pickle.
Ta babe.
Sure I'm fucking sure I'm sure she says to me and we laugh.
She's fucking brilliant.
I'm glad she wants to come.
I hope he'll let us.
No idea how I'll explain this to the BF. I need a new lie. But that can wait.
Just want to get her back to my room and fuck her again. And scratch her tits and tie her up round her sweet cunt. Just to check that she's really sure. But I think she is.
Fuck I love her.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 2 Chapter 21

A friend?

Fuck.

A friend?

Wow, really?

I had seen her message. Day after tomorrow she could come, the third … Friday the third of January 2020 … would I have cause to remember that date for the rest of my life. That thought excited me beyond words.

And she wanted to bring a friend. Wow.

I felt thrilled and powerful, eager and agitated when considering the prospect, but also nauseous and impotent in equal measure.

A friend? That was a possibility which I hadn’t considered, not at all. Could I handle two of them? I would damn well try!

I found myself wondering how the conversation came about, between my Little Girl and her friend.

“What was your highlight from the Festive Season hon?”

“Oh, I dunno. Can’t decide between the rerun of Titanic on the tele, or being whipped senseless, cut, burned and having my tits pierced by a skewer.”

“What you really had your tits skewered?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Wow so cool, could I get mine done?”

“Maybe … let me ask the guy who does it.”

Just like getting a fucking tattoo!

What the fuck. She wants to bring a friend. I was speechless really. I assumed she was attractive, this friend, and I also presumed that my Little Girl was having sex with her already, or at least wanted to.

Dangerous. Risky. Precarious.

All words that flew through my mind. But in all honesty, this was an opportunity that came the way of very, very few men … and if I said no then would my Little Girl stop wanting ‘it’ too?

I had to say yes. I just had to.

So, with that decided, I could move on to the next issue. The day after tomorrow. The third of January 2020. How on earth could I make my excuses to see her, and this friend of hers? I wasn’t even fully back at work! What would me lie need to be?

But damn, I just had to find a way.

Call it fate, or destiny … call whatever you like, but the most serendipitous moment imaginable then occurred.

“Here love,” My wife handed me a hot cup of fresh coffee as we sat in the day room admiring the garden on this unseasonably sunny day. I looked up and smiled, my thoughts of a very extreme bondage threesome infiltrated.

“Thanks honey,” I nodded taking the cup.

“I’ve just had a call from J, my sister, and she wants me to visit her.”

Now I looked up. “Oh, really, when … and is there a particular reason?” I asked.

“Well, you know she’s opening the second flower shop in the New Year, well I mean like next week. She wants me to go help get the final bits ready and be there on the opening day, you know on Monday.”

This was beginning to feel good.

“Okay so when does she want you to go over?” … Try not to sound too keen, I kept on telling myself silently. But J lives over a hundred miles away … far enough for me to … do whatever I want while she is gone.

“On Friday the third, through until Tuesday the seventh … is that okay dear?” She looked so apologetic that I almost laughed. But I didn’t laugh and I put on my best sincere tone when I replied, “You should go darling. You’ll enjoy it you know you will, and don’t worry about me, I’ll be just fine.”

Fine? I should say so!

“Oh, thank you dear, you’re the most understanding husband a woman could wish for!” And she actually came over, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Second problem sorted. Now to message back.

“You really want to bring a friend? Does she really need the same extreme treatment as you? What if she doesn’t? What if she is appalled and tells someone? You have to be 100% certain about her. But I trust you and yes, if all is good with her, I can’t imagine a better, more erotic fantasy. So, if you’re satisfied that she is genuine, then bringing a friend is fine. Meet me at the same hotel, but at 4pm on the third. Under your clothes you may put on underwear. But your friend may not. In fact, when she arrives I want her to have on a button up blouse with too many buttons unfastened and a good deal of her breasts on show. She needs to demonstrate her ability to be submissive. If she doesn’t dress exactly like I ask then we will cancel immediately. I assume your previous wounds have begun to heal and the stitches have disappeared on their own by now. I am looking forward to seeing you, both of you. xxxx”

I read the words back to myself, checking for those damn auto corrections that the word processor puts in of its own accord. I sent an email yesterday and realised to late that the word ‘regards’ have been auto-changed to ‘retards’!

I smiled at my old-school ways which meant that I always but punctuation and capital letters into my texts. Lol!

The clothes instructions would give me a great indication of this girl’s true desire.

It was a long text message … I pressed SEND.

So, what did I know? I knew that I wanted to crucify her. I knew also that I wanted to use nails,
I could crucify my Little Girl, and providing I was able to monitor her heart rate and blood pressure,
I wanted a heavy cross beam for her to carry, naked to the place of her crucifixion, which I could easily find and transport with me. But I needed to find a tree that was of appropriate shape and sufficient dimensions to allow me to fix the cross beam,

Logistically this is all getting a little complicated if doubled up. Will you need to hire a truck for all the gear? Better make it a 4x4, you don't want to get stuck in the mud in the woods, some of those trails are quite steep.

And Health & Safety is paramount. Think of an injury if a stray branch catches you in the eye, or a damp hammer and nail cause a miss-hit and you wound your thumb. Think of the consequences for your private Harley Street work if you injure your back lifting the patibulum-----how many surgeons have you seen working from a wheelchair?

So much to consider, but with the prospect of two Little Girls, I think we know where this will lead..................................

Logistically this is all getting a little complicated if doubled up. Will you need to hire a truck for all the gear? Better make it a 4x4, you don't want to get stuck in the mud in the woods, some of those trails are quite steep.

And Health & Safety is paramount. Think of an injury if a stray branch catches you in the eye, or a damp hammer and nail cause a miss-hit and you wound your thumb. Think of the consequences for your private Harley Street work if you injure your back lifting the patibulum-----how many surgeons have you seen working from a wheelchair?

So much to consider, but with the prospect of two Little Girls, I think we know where this will lead..................................

All good points my friend but remember there will only be 2 if they are willing and compliant which will make the logistics much easier ...

The biggest issue will be getting into and out of the hotel ...

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 2 Chapter 22

me and Abi we'll go back to my place and see you in the pub later, ok?
Tell you the truth but I'm fucked, he says. Beer or man flu or something. Going down with something. Need a break. So you two enjoy the weekend and I'll get my head down, he says
Fuck! No lies needed. A free pass!

Back home. Messy. Undress her. So fucking gorgeous. So fucking sweet. Sexy tats... how did I not notice? Suck her tits til she cries.

Sure? I ask. Tomorrow? I ask.
Sure she says.
Ok, tonight lets play.
I get some plasters and some drawing pins.
Give me your panties.
Ok
Pins ... lots ... and stick them inside front and back. And me too.
Just a little game I say.
And these, I say. Tiny bulldog clips for our nipples.
People will see, she says
I know, I say.
We get dressed.
T shirts and short skirts and pins in our cunts and twisted nipples and the clips show under our tshirts.
Jackets on and down the pub.

Guys stare and we smile back
Fucking hurts she says.
Panties wet on our cunts.
A trickle of red on her thigh... I wipe it off and lick my finger. Fucking sexy girl.

She's cool for this I think. Lean over, kiss her, twist the clip

No underwear tomorrow I tell her. A button up shirt half open. He'll love your chest tat you fuckin sexy girl. Ok?
Ok.

Kiss her on the lips. Sluice beer into her mouth. Fuck I love her!

One night to wait. We can hardly sleep.

Dull fuckin Friday
Onto the train. She scared now. Good. So am I. Scared sexy excited. Can't fucking wait.

Ugly Leeds. Taxi this time to the shitty hotel. Kiss her. Hold her hand. Walk into the lobby and wait.

Fuck this is so fucking exciting.
Ok? I ask her.
Yeah. Yeah. She says.
Love you, she says.
Squeeze her hand in mine.
So fucking terrified excited sexy.

Last edited:
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 1

Even without the storm that had added a unique atmosphere to my first ‘session’ with the Little Girl, the woods still looked sombre, overbearing and scary. The trees were rugged, gnarled and stark naked … much like she would be tomorrow, and her little friend – if indeed she came.

Smiling up at the looming structure before me, I knew that I had found my tree. It wasn’t a cross, but a very wide, almost flat trunk with branches sprouting at either side. Easily wide enough to nail the crossbeam onto, with my Little Girl attached to it.

Nodding with satisfaction I also noted the dense surroundings and the nearby stream. Could I make it back here in the dark? Yes of course I could. I could even park my vehicle close by, which gave me quick access to the medical necessities and any ‘accessories’ that would feed my pleasures.

I was erect just thinking about it. I could see her up there, naked, groaning, blood running down her arms and feet from the nails, mounted on the sedile which opened her wide and penetrated deep …

Fuck!

Time to head back. I dialled my wife’s phone. “Need anything when I pass the supermarket love?” I asked as the car started up.

“Not today honey, just get whatever for yourself to eat while I’m gone, but not too much chocolate, d’you hear?” Her admonishing words came with a smiling undertone.

“How was the gym?” She asked before the call ended.

“Busy love, everyone doing their New Year Resolution work out. That’s why I was longer.”

“Oh well, no problem, see you soon dear.”

That was yesterday. Today, the third of January 2020, I had dropped my wife at the station at 9am and headed back home. The next three hours had been spent in my garage with the automatic doors closed and the internal light on, with me smoothing and cutting and planing down wood until I had a long phallus shaped length. It had a thick girth sprouting out from a wooden base which was connected to the cock by a long screw ready to be affixed to the tree such that it stood vertically, impaling my Little Girl whenever she felt the need to relax her stretched body.

I had bought long iron nails. Not quite like old Roman ones but they were a unique, individual shape, sort of square in length with a flat surface to hammer home. I bought ten of them from the local hardware store and they cost one pound fifty pence each!

“What are these for?” The store owner asked with a sincere sounding inquiry.

“Building a shrub growing frame in the garden for the Spring, and want a vintage finish. These will be perfect …” The lies were coming easily now.

So now here I was at the hotel. The sedile, my tools, the accessories, the medical kit with bandages galore in it, along with the large, thick fallen branch to act as the cross beam, were all in the back of my Range Rover out in the car park.

I had brought just one thing inside with me when checking in an hour or so ago … my whip … oh and the ball gag, so two things, I guess. This time we had a suite. Two bedrooms and a living room, with a large French window to look out of … should the wish to do that arise.

And now I sat waiting in the lobby. The hotel wasn’t as busy this time, post New Year. Everyone was back at work. The gym entrance was probably the busiest place, even at this time of day on a Friday. I had my Starbucks Latte on the table, almost finished.

Checking the time, it was almost 4pm. Would they come? Something told me that nothing was more certain. Certainly my Little Girl would be here, and to be honest, she was all that I needed.

Then I saw her … saw them. Wow! Her Friend … wow!

A little taller than my Little Girl, a striking redhead, with a tattooed body. I could tell that because her blouse was opened to a point way below her cleavage, making it obvious she wore no bra … just as I ordered. Gorgeous!

“Hi …” My Little Girl said making her way over to me with her friend in tow, “This is my friend.”

I smiled up at her from my seat. My Little Girl did not proffer her friend’s name and I did not ask.

“Open the zipper on your jeans,” I said to the friend without further pleasantries. I needed to convince myself that she could be submissive. Her groin was just about at my head height.

With a glance at my Little Girl, who nodded in response, the friend moved her fingers to punch loose the button on her jeans, and with a deft, nervous look around the immediate vicinity she wound the zip down.

I reached up and parted the denim with the zip to see for myself.

More tattooes. A naked mound. No panties. Good girl.

I nodded and stood.

“Fasten yourself up,” I instructed, and as the friend did as I instructed, I slipped my hand inside her open blouse to feel her flesh for myself. Seeing her swallow hard as I palmed her nipple, my cock stiffened.

Pulling my hand free, I placed my hand on the neck of my Little Girl. “Happy New Year,” I said, “I missed you.”

Then I pulled her mouth to mine.

“I missed you too,” she replied when I freed her lips.

I smiled and nodded. “Here is the key to suite number 5 on the second floor. Go there now. You will remain fully clothed, but your friend will strip naked. You will find four lengths of rope. Ties her spread eagled, face up, to the bed corners. Then finger her until she wants to cum. Keep doing that but DO NOT let her climax …”

I heard the friend gasp, and saw my Little Girl’s eyes light up. It was a response that told me all I needed to know about their relationship with one another.

“I will have another coffee and then I will join you. I too have a key, so will let myself in when I am ready. You will continue this process until I get there … Now go.”

Last edited:
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 2

Look around and there he is, nursing his coffee.
I touch Abi on the arm, she looks at me. I nod. We go towards him.
Hi, I say. This is my friend.
She smiles.
He looks her over. She's so fuckin beautiful. I can tell he likes the girl I've brought. I can tell what he's thinking.
He instructs her to open her jeans. I nod to her that she should. She does it straight away. He will like her tats. He touches her.
She doesn't flinch. She's fucking good. I think she wants this, just like she said she did.
I'm feeling excited. Butterfly-thrilled. I am so fucking excited to be back here. To be thinking of what he will do to me and .... to Abi.

He gives more instructions.
Go to the room.
Undress. Her that is.
Tie her to the bed. Me that is.
Finger her. Don't let her cum. Bastard.

We go.
He's not what I expected, she says.
Older?
I don't know whether he is or isn't. I don't know his name. I don't fucking care.
Lie down sweetie, I say.

I tie her tight.
She whimpers.
Like it?
Yeah. Lots.
TIghter?
Yeah.
I stroke her sweet cunt, lick her sweet tats.
She's moaning.
So I stop.
Like he said.

She's wanting so much to cum.
Begging.
Don't worry, I say. This is for starters. He's a bastard. That;s what's great about him.

I look at her.
So fucking lovely.
I look at her and feel a grievous pain deep inside myself.
She is so beautiful.
I want to cum with her so much.
I look at her and know that tomorrow I will be crucified, because he has promised to crucify me.
I will hang from a tree, naked and whipped and will look at her, naked and whipped.
And it will be what we want.
And I don't fuckin care if he kills me if the last thing I am looking at is her beautiful body and her beautiful face.
She's so fucking lovely.
And I so much want to hurt again. Badly. To really hurt.

The door opens...
I stroke her again, slowly, slowly...
I look around, and there he is....

Last edited:
"Taller than my Little Girl, a striking redhead, with a tattooed body. I could tell that because her blouse was opened to a point way below her cleavage, making it obvious she wore no bra …" - Journey of a Pain Slut - Act 3 Chapter 1
1578825020285.png
Impressive manip, I've been to 'that' hotel a couple of times, thought your background looked familiar, so double checked. Top marks for accuracy. It's a nice day for a walk in the woods now, looking for a tree with a wide, almost flat trunk.................................................

I think you need to 're-educate' your Little Girl about her present environment. Get her to promise never to call Leeds "ugly" and the hotel "shitty" again. I'm sure you'll think of a way.

View attachment 805889
Impressive manip, I've been to 'that' hotel a couple of times, thought your background looked familiar, so double checked. Top marks for accuracy. It's a nice day for a walk in the woods now, looking for a tree with a wide, almost flat trunk.................................................

I think you need to 're-educate' your Little Girl about her present environment. Get her to promise never to call Leeds "ugly" and the hotel "shitty" again. I'm sure you'll think of a way.

Always authentic wherever possible @old slave - if I had heard her derogatory remarks about Leeds and the hotel I would have built in additional suffering for sure :) BUt those words stayed inside her narrative, so I am none the wiser.

This is my tree ...

Attachments

• the tree.jpg
    the tree.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 66
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 3

Holy crap she was stunning. My Little Girl would always be the special one, and she too was very attractive with her pretty features and nubile body, and the way she looked with her flesh split open and blood oozing over her smooth, soft skin, but the friend …

… Wow … she really was something else.

A shock of long red hair and body art that was a masterpiece in itself. And now here she lay, tied to the corners of one of the beds in my … in our … hotel suite, her thighs parted and glistening with the pre-release of her juices, her labia open and exposed along with her blood engorged clitoris …

The Little Girl saw me enter the room and stood back from her kneeling position on the bed.

“Stay where you are Little One and feed her your fingers to her so that she may dry them for you and taste herself while doing so.”

Swallowing hard, and without speaking, the Little Girl placed her used digits at the mouth of her friend who, after a quick glance up into the eyes that now leaned into her, and an even quicker glance at me, she sucked the proffered tips in between her lips and dried them as instructed.

“Good girls. Now you, Little Girl, step away from the bed and stand by the window looking out of it.”

Clearly more than a little confused, she obeyed and offered no resistance or dissention as I secured rope around her wrists and pulled her arms high, before … and having to stand on a chair to do this … I tied the rope off to the heavy iron curtain rod above the large glass pane.

“You will not turn around. You will look out over the dark car park as people come and go. They might see you, but you are still fully dressed and they won’t know what they are looking at. But you will just stare outwards and not turn around. You will listen to your friend and I, but you will not look … do you understand me?”

I could hear the sadness, frustration and confusion in her voice as my Little Girl replied, “Yes I understand.”

Smiling I returned to the bed and the cornucopia of delights offered up to me from the naked spread-eagled body of the friend.

“Are you scared?” I asked.

She bit on her lip and nodded. Perfect.

I grinned and knelt between her thighs.

“May I fuck you?” I spoke softly, and from the widening of her eyes it was obvious that the friend was now also confused. Maybe she didn’t expect me to ask.

“I’m no rapist,” I clarified, “… so answer me.’’

“Yes,” her response was simple … unambiguous.

I heard a moan, but it wasn’t from the friend, it was uttered from the mouth of my Little Girl, who I knew would not turn around, but she could see some of what I was doing through the reflective glass, and she could hear us for sure.

I took out my erect cock and smiled as the friend’s eyes moved along its length. Her slit was open and flowing with juices that had been created through the attentive ministrations of my Little Girl.

I positioned myself, the swollen head nudging the split between her thighs open. Then I thrust. The friend arched and cried out.

And I fucked her … the friend … hard and fast and oh, so deep.

“Fuck, ohhhhh my Go …” Her body arching continued as I screwed my desires into her.

Then I came and with the assistance of my fingers at the point of where our bodies joined, so did she.

Satiated, spent … I pulled away from her. The friend lay unmoving … just staring.

Back at my Little Girl, still dripping cock replaced inside my jeans, I moved behind her and whispered into her ear.

“Did you hear me fucking your friend?”

“Yes” she replied equally as quietly.

“Did you want it to be you?” I left it ambiguous as to what I actually meant by that, but still she whispered “Yes.”

With a grin I unfastened her wrists and turned her to face me.

“Sweater off.” Gripping the sides of her pullover without delay she pulled it off over her head.

“Jeans.” I ordered. She obeyed along with her Adidas trainers.

Standing only in her underwear and socks I reached out to touch her skin where she had been cut and opened just a couple of weeks earlier.

“Nice,” I commented as I moved my touch lightly over her fading scars. Flipping her around I repeated my analysis on her back.

“You heal well Little Girl,” I said matter-of-factly, “Which is good, very good. I hope it is the same for your friend.”

I turned her again to face me. Placing my hand on her neck I slowly moved my lips to hers and kissed her. She returned the kiss and our mouths opened, each pressured to do so by the other’s allowing our tongues to embrace.

“I missed you Little Girl.”

“I missed you too,” she looked into my gaze, her own eyes wide, wet and bright.

I switched my vision to the whip and large red ball gag laying at the side of my bag. It wasn’t a scourge, that was for the woods. But it was many lashed, with hard, knotted tips designed to hurt … a lot.

“Now take off your underwear Little One, fetch the whip and gag from over there. Gag your friend because we can’t afford the noise, and then lash her exposed body hard until she is red and open …”

Back
Top Bottom