Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 4

He tells me to let her lick my fingers and I do.
He tells me to stand facing the window and I do.
He ties me up, stretched up and arms spread against the window so anyone can see me and all I can see is a dark reflection of Abi on the bed.
I wish he'd tied me naked.
He fucks her.
I listen to him fucking her. To her being fucked by him.
I can see a dim image of her moving. Of him fucking her.
I think he thinks she's beautiful. She is. Fucking gorgeous.
I think he thinks she's more beautiful than me. And she is. I fucking hate him.
I wonder if I should have brought her at all.
I want to turn and look but there's just the car park and people coming and going and not knowing what the fuck is going on in this room. Me him and Abi. Fucking crazy kids.

He tells me to undress. I do.
I like it now I'm naked.
I like being one of the two naked girls, here to do what he says. Here to be hurt. I so fucking want him to hurt me. More than he hurts her.
I want to feel so much pain. In that fucking wood.

He tells me to gag her.
She looks at me, her sweet fucking face.
She looks at me with her lovely bare breasts and beautiful tats and she wants me to.
I do.
In her mouth. A little ball gag to stop her screams.
I know what's coming I think.

I don't know. I never know.
Not him, me.
He wants me to whip her.
I look at her looking so fucking lovely.
I can't hurt her tits. I just can't.

I raise the whip.
I'm shit at this.
First time I almost stop. Too soft.
He shakes his head.
I know. Shit.
Second time I do it right.
Hard on her belly.
Her whole body recoils.
Her eyes go wide and stare at me.
I know she wants me to stop and to carry on and I want to make her cum and make her bleed.
I like it now.
I hate it now.
I hit her again and again.
Her fingers tighten into her palms.
Her legs kick.
Her head bashes from side to side. Her hair messes up. Her mouth is pouring drool over her chin. She's just groaning and grunting and wanting to scream.
Her belly is marked red and raw.
Little lines of blood run from her skin. Down her side, down between her legs. Sweet little lines.
I hit her again.
I like this.
I wish it was me being hit. Being hurt. I want to be hurt so much. I want him to do what he said he'd do to me. I want to hurt.
I hit her again.
I hit her again.
I hit her again.
I can't stop hitting her.
I hit her so blood flies from her belly.
She's staring so hard at me.
She's staring at me to stop.
He just watches.
I hit her again.
Fuck, I wish she was hitting me. I wish I was being whipped like this.
I look at her bloody messed up belly.
I look at her.
I stop.
She's staring at me. She's staring at me.
What the fuck have I done to her?
I take the gag from her mouth.
She gasps.
Then she smiles.
And mouths a silent thank you.
I fucking love her.
I fucking wish I was her.
I fucking love this all so much.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 5

I look at my Little Girl, panting, gasping, holding her wrist following the exertion of being the ‘whipper’ as opposed to the ‘whipee’.

I look at the friend, prostrate on the bed, eyes wide, just staring, fingers still balled into fists in an attempt to withstand the pain.

“Have you finished?” I ask of my Little Girl. My question is straight forward, simple to answer. But she is not capable of speaking. Her mind is distracted by the sight before her.

The friend’s body, covered in artwork, now also baring red welts and minor cuts across her flat taught stomach.

“You did well,” I smiled taking the whip from her grip.

“Whip me … please, I beg you.” My Little girl said as the friend closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

This was an interesting development and not one that I had necessarily planned on. I could, it seems, ‘hurt’ my Little Girl simply by not allowing her the punishments she so desired.

Punish her by hurting her. Punish her by not hurting her.

Win-win for me. Lose-lose for her.

Perfect!

I chuckled and shook my head. “No,” I responded, the intonation such that it sounded like I was going to say more, except I didn’t.

“Give me the whip.”

She did, my Little Girl.

Without ceremony I lashed the knotted ends and the lengths of harsh leather over the friend’s already beaten stomach, but this time with my force as opposed to the girl’s. Once more she arched upwards, her eyes wide and globs of saliva oozed from the side of the gag.

I repeated the stroke five times in quick succession before ceasing. The friend lay panting, chest heaving.

I removed the gag and she turned her head sideways to cough and splutter the contents of her mouth over the pillow by her side.

“How was that?” I asked, my gaze focused on her face as her heavy eyes slowly opened.

“I … I … don’t think I can move,” the friend’s body was a glorious manifestation of nubile perfection.

I laughed as she widened her jaw to get the feeling back into it, then I moved in sequence around each of her limbs and unfastened the rope ties.

“Stand,” I instructed and then watched as a somewhat dazed friend rose slowly, first of all into a sitting position and I smiled as she let her head fall into her hands.

Was she regretting her decision to join my Little girl at this invitation-only event?

The friend then stood as ordered and staggered such that she needed to use her hand against the wall to hold her upright.

Slowly her fingers moved to touch gingerly at the welted marks across her toned stomach.

This whole sequence of actions stiffened my groin again.

"Take your time," I said to the red-haired girl who was clearly trying to decide whether to focus on propping herself up, or soothing her welted stomach.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Here let me ..." I moved to her and squeezed a blob of antiseptic cold cream onto the lash marks. Her moans were almost orgasmic as she leaned with her back to the wall and, pushing her stomach out towards me, the friend let me apply the cream. Touching her skin was such a turn on and having applied the cream I began to trace the outline of her body art ...

"Do you like them?" She whispered, her eyes catching mine.

"I love them," I replied, and without any other reason other than the compelling draw of her parted lips, I kissed her ... the friend. She tasted delicious and as our embrace evolved into the realms of passion, I moved my hand to cup her right breast, feeling the nipple harden onto my palm.

When I pulled away a trail of saliva connected us, her breathing was provocatively ragged, as was mine ...

"They are nice, aren't they, her Tats?" My Little Girl standing to one side, chipped in with a comment and smiled at Red and I, clearly looking for attention. Inwardly I grinned at this development, outwardly I growled "Fetch your friend a glass of water, do it now girl ..."

My Little Girl's eyes widened and she nodded, looking more than a little forlorn.

Thirty minutes later Red and I were sitting at the table in the suite living area, eating room service pizza. She was redressed in her jeans and loose shirt, still open, cleavage still on show.

Beautiful.

"Pl ... please may I come out ..." The voice from the Little One was quiet, her words pathetic and her tone almost plaintiff.

I laughed and Red smiled. I had sent her naked body into the bathroom when the room service boy arrived, and then told her to stay there while her friend and I dined and enjoyed a glass of wine.

"Please ... I'm hungry too ..." my Little Girl pleaded delightfully.

I stood and marched to the bathroom. Seconds later I emerged dragging my Little Girl by the hair, her fingers grasping without success at my grip in her attempts to stop me from pulling so hard.

"Keep your fucking voice down," I asserted throwing her down onto the bed. As she looked up at me through wide, expectant eyes I felt my need for her explode.

Moving onto the duvet I straddled her shoulders and wound down the zipper on my jeans. Punching loose the button I flipped out my erection.

Between mouthfuls of warm, crusty pizza, I heard Red gasp.

"So, you want to eat huh, do you Little Girl?"

She nodded, "Y ... yes please."

I laughed and grinned down at her. "Open up then."

I pushed the swollen head of my cock against her mouth and her lips parted, taking me gradually into her warm, wet, oral embrace.

My Little Girl’s tongue rubbed against the underside of my shaft, and she moaned as I pushed deeper, her brow creasing, until I hit the back of her throat. She shuddered and pulled back from me, cheeks hollowing from the enforced suction, gasping for breath as my cock fell free of her mouth, spit running down her chin.

She made no attempt to wipe it away.

I was achingly hard for the second time since my pair of masochistic concubines had arrived. Holding my gaze, she opened her lips again and this time moved towards me, her lips trailing along my erect length, until once again I pushed against the back of her throat.

She gagged ... music to my ears!

I wanted to writhe away from the intensity of the sensation but I was unable to tear my eyes away from hers as she suffered for me, frowning as the pressure inside her mouth and throat increased her levels of distress, and so I pushed deeper still causing my Little Girl to whine and whimper.

She gagged again, more dramatically this time as the slurp of the loosened saliva eased my passage into her.

Then, as she took all of me, I saw her slender throat bulge.

Still she tried hard to work her tongue against the underside of my shaft, her nose buried in my pubic hair, her eyes still holding mine, her chin against my balls. I could feel her swallow, her whole throat contracting around the rigidity of my cock.

It was an overwhelming sensation, but then she pulled away again, choking and gasping, her chin shining sticky-wet with thick saliva.

“Open Girl,” I ordered without respite being given, and this time I thrust deep while at the same time taking her throat in my grip. I squeezed and could feel my cock moving inside her as her eyes bulged. I felt her trying to pull away but with the force of my stranglehold pushing her into the bed, she had nowhere to go.

I closed my grip more firmly around her throat, around the bulge that my cock had made, and as I began to fuck her mouth I squeezed even more.

Her throat was so tight, so ridged and the harder I squeezed the more it became so.

She could barely breathe, and then I couldn’t hold back anymore.

I thrust hard, convulsed, arched my back and came … hard. My hips lifted and thrust again, then again as I forced myself deep inside her the whole way, making sure she swallowed each spurt, face pressed hard against my groin, gulping desperately, taking everything I had until at last, I fell by her side onto the bed, spent, my cock sliding free accompanied by thick ropes of spit and sperm.

“Fuck!” It was the friend who uttered the expletive and as I looked up, I saw she was holding a piece of pizza to her mouth, but not biting … as if she was mesmerised by what she had just seen.

"Now drink and eat properly Little Girl," I said, standing to pull up my boxers and jeans, and nodding in the direction of the wine and remaining slices of Pizza.

With a groan she eased herself away from the bed, still naked, to sit at the table.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" I frowned with a furrowed brow at my girl, knowing that so far she had not been touched …

"Ohhhhh yes please," she almost fawned in response, her tone infused with desire, her jaw moving with a stiffened motion.

I laughed again, and smiled at Red ... and then nodded slowly in the direction of my Little Girl.

“So be it. I have decided to bring the evening's entertainment forward. It will already be dark enough in the woods ... It's after 9 pm after all. So … we go in one hour.”

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 6

I slide the gag back into her mouth and quietly say sorry. She blinks. I don't know whether she wants it to stop or not.
He asks me if I'm done. I nod.
He says I did well.
I look at her. She's messed up. Her eyes are so fucking wide. She must hurt so much. I ask him to whip me, but he just ignores me.
He takes the whip and thrashes it down on her. Harder than I ever could. Her whole body leaps and her eyes bulge. Lucky fucker. I wish it was me. I feel so fucking wet.
Slowly he releases her and watches as she coughs up her drool and he unties her wrists and ankles and lets her stagger up.
He wipes her cuts.
She touches herself. I can tell she loves it. She's so much more beautiful now. So fucking gorgeous. Shit I love her. So fucking sexy.
He tells me to get her water. I do. Then he fucking locks me away! Bastard.
I can hear them. I want to cry. I want to be hurt too!
Time passes. I whimper my beg though the door.
Time passes.
He drags me out. Pulls my hair. I hope so much he will hurt me!
They're eating.
She's lovely.
He puts me on the bed and puts his tool into my mouth.
He's panting, gasping. In my fucking mouth. Full of him. Swallowing him. I feel so fucking fucked up. I'm a fucking nothing with him.
He rolls away.
He's done.
I'm soaked. My face is covered. My mouth is full of him.
He pulls out and I gasp for air and he pushes in again.
Pushes harder and deeper.
I like to feel his cock in my throat. It fucking hurts. Deeper and deeper. I can hardly fucking breathe.
I'm fucking choking! He's fucking choking me!
I slowly breathe again.
You can eat. He says.
Do you want me to hurt you? He says.
Of course I fucking do!
Look at fucking Abi! She's been hurt! I want to be hurt too! He promised me! I want to be hurt so fucking much.
In one hour, he says.
One hour!
Just one tiny hour! Then we'll be in the woods and my feet will be wet on the ground and he'll really hurt me and I will cry and bleed and he will hurt me some more and I want it so much!
I'm scared.
I look at Abi.
She's looking at me. She wonders what he will do I think. She looks so beautiful. Her fucking lovely hair. She looks at me. I wonder if she wants to see me hurt like he's going to?
I;m sure she does.
She loves me I think.
I want all this so much.
I'm fucking crazy and so fucking excited. I so much want to hurt. I want it til I feel like I'm bursting.
And I'm so fucking frightened.
And it's still 55 minutes to go!
Fuck! FUCK!!!!

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 7

“Get out …” My command was curt, marked by its brevity and harsh enough to make the friend jump.

Red was sitting in the front with me, whilst my little girl was naked under a blanket, hands cuffed behind her back on the back seat.

We had left the hotel with both girls dressed, of course we had. But once we were in the car, in the dark surroundings of the late at night hotel car park, I made my original Pain Slut strip naked ...

“Everything?” She had questioned. My lack of verbal response was answer enough. At my command Red had secured the cuffs on my Little Girl’s wrists, and from the wincing grimace I believed to have secured them tightly, overly so possibly.

But that was how she stayed as we drove the fifteen minutes to the woods at Middleton in South Leeds, where the darkness shrouded our arrival as I pulled through the gateless entrance, down towards the park, past the small lake and into the woods themselves.

How could I ever find the tree again, that tree, my tree … the one I had identified only yesterday.

The old ruined woodsman’s hut. Not used most probably for many, many years except in its dilapidated state for taking drugs, or illicit teenage liaisons. But tonight it was my marker. A few yards beyond it and I could park the car. The tree was just off to the left as I looked, further into the density of the woodland, lit only by the moon … and the lamp I had brought with me.

“Get out now.” I repeated. The night was dry, unlike the last time we had been here, and actually for early January it was unseasonably warm, though still night time-chilly which I knew would add to my Little Girl’s burden. I had plans too for Red but for now she could watch was about to happen, and maybe participate at any appropriate point.

As the Little Girl stumbled and slipped to her knees, Red and I followed her out of the car.

Standing over her I smiled down, though there was little light for her to see my face clearly.

“Cold?” I asked, stating the obvious given the trembling that was coursing around her body.

“Y … yes,” she stuttered back.

“What are you going to do?” Red asked.

I paused for dramatic effect. Making sure to look at my Little naked Girl, before then smiling at Red herself. And then, with an air of indifference, I replied, “Crucify her …”

There was another pause, before Red replied, “Wait … what?”

“You heard correctly …”

I turned to face the girl standing next to me, ‘the friend’ just to enjoy her expression.

“I need to pee.” My Little Girl looked up at me and I grinned. Red had been allowed to visit the bathroom, but, despite drinking a glass of wine and several glasses of water, my Littler Girl had not.

“Okay,” I said.

“Okay?” She repeated back to me. I nodded, before adding, “Go on then, you may.”

“Here?” She sounded incredulous.

“Where else,” I responded.

“But in front of … her …” Under the beam of my torch pointed at her face I saw my Little Girl frown. “No, no it’s okay.”

“Do it,” I ordered.

She moved to the nearest tree and with a groan she leaned against the thin trunk, squatted and with a groan parted her thighs.

We waited. Then a splash which turned into a trickle and the then a slight arc of yellow liquid as she sighed with relief, crouched, pissing under the light of my torch as her friend and I watched her. Red was shaking her head in silent disbelief. Was she regretting coming here? Should we have brought her? Would we regret bringing her? I sincerely hoped not.

“Okay get up,” she was done. Hopefully she felt humiliated. But now we needed to move on.

“Remove her cuffs,” I instructed Red, I have something else for her to carry.”

The flame haired friend did as she was asked and my Little Girl was putting up no fight, far from it and despite her shivering, and embarrassing urination experience, the glint in her eye told me that she was excited almost beyond her control for what was about to be done to her.

I opened the boot and took out a piece of wood. Eight by Four, thick and heavy, and laid it down on the ground. My Little Girl’s eyes followed my every movement. The moonlight was aiding us now, enabling more visibility than I had expected.

Her nudity almost shone when contrasted against the gloom of the darkness. My cock was beginning to stiffen once more.

Lay down, with your neck resting on the wood, by the two drill holes, and your arms spread either side, NOW!

I shouted the final word for effect, because the girl was already getting slowly into position as instructed.

“Good.” I remarked, before moving back to the car to retrieve what looked like a cooler box. Except it was smaller and sealed and inside it was filled with slat and vinegar infused water to create a kind of brine. Red was watching intently as I proceeded with the task, pulling a length of rawhide which had been soaked in the brine.

“This is rawhide binding girl,” I explained as I knelt down by her side. Your wrists will be secured with this … for now. As it dries it will shrink and bite into your body … do you understand?”

She nodded without saying anything. And so, without any further ado I pressed her right wrist flat against the wood and began to strap the rawhide around it, binding her to the wood which would become the patibulum that would provide the cross beam for her crucifix.

“Y … you really are going to crucify her?” Red sounded more than a little scared now.

“I am …” I replied.

“But you’re just using ties of some sort, right?”

I smiled to myself without looking back at the friend.

With one wrist secure I moved to the left. Taking more hide soaked in salt and vinegar.

“Nghhhh …” my Little Girl uttered the sound, which was maybe the start of an objection as I pulled the rawhide tight, but if so, it was a protestation that was never completed.

Further hide was bound around each of her shoulders and the wooden length to secure the cross bar into its place as a burden of punishment for my Little Girl.

I stepped up and away, moving back to Red so that we could both look down upon my Little Girl, ‘friend of the friend’.

“Beautiful, don’t you think?” I said quietly as I shone my light at her nubile nakedness, now strapped to the wood on the leaf covered ground.

“Fuck, fuccckkkk … yes, she is …” Red was a little breathless now that she had seen the effect of her friend, her lover, naked and tied to a large piece of wood.

"Get up slut" I said. An instruction that was much easier said than done.

Slowly, and having to put in very clear effort, my Little Girl moved from a laying out flat, tied to the plank, to kneeling and then, with a great effort dragged herself to her feet, or at least hunched over as the weight of the wood sat heavily upon her shoulders.

“Heavy?” I asked, simply wanting to hear her confirm it for us.

“Y … Yes … very,” she gasped.

I smiled and nodded. I could see the firm, pale side of her breast as she turned sideways to me, the hardened nipple teat erect, pointing the way to her place of crucifixion just fifty long yards away, and my body responded with a further hardening of my groin.

“Move, it is time for you to be mounted on the cross Girl,” I ordered, and my Little Girl staggered forward under the weight of the beam.

The patibulum was heavy, it would have been a great discomfort even for me. But for a delicate young thing like my Little Girl, it was a huge burden.

“Here, take this.” I handed Red a small toolbox and a small wooden stool for her to carry. In one hand I carried the wet rawhide brine carrier, whilst in the other I gripped the leather handle of a vicious knotted scourge.

Leaving the locked car behind us, we headed further into the woods.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 7

“Get out …” My command was curt, marked by its brevity and harsh enough to make the friend jump.

Red was sitting in the front with me, whilst my little girl was naked under a blanket, hands cuffed behind her back on the back seat.

We had left the hotel with both girls dressed, of course we had. But once we were in the car, in the dark surroundings of the late at night hotel car park, I made my original Pain Slut strip naked ...

“Everything?” She had questioned. My lack of verbal response was answer enough. At my command Red had secured the cuffs on my Little Girl’s wrists, and from the wincing grimace I believed to have secured them tightly, overly so possibly.

But that was how she stayed as we drove the fifteen minutes to the woods at Middleton in South Leeds, where the darkness shrouded our arrival as I pulled through the gateless entrance, down towards the park, past the small lake and into the woods themselves.

How could I ever find the tree again, that tree, my tree … the one I had identified only yesterday.

The old ruined woodsman’s hut. Not used most probably for many, many years except in its dilapidated state for taking drugs, or illicit teenage liaisons. But tonight it was my marker. A few yards beyond it and I could park the car. The tree was just off to the left as I looked, further into the density of the woodland, lit only by the moon … and the lamp I had brought with me.

“Get out now.” I repeated. The night was dry, unlike the last time we had been here, and actually for early January it was unseasonably warm, though still night time-chilly which I knew would add to my Little Girl’s burden. I had plans too for Red but for now she could watch was about to happen, and maybe participate at any appropriate point.

As the Little Girl stumbled and slipped to her knees, Red and I followed her out of the car.

Standing over her I smiled down, though there was little light for her to see my face clearly.

“Cold?” I asked, stating the obvious given the trembling that was coursing around her body.

“Y … yes,” she stuttered back.

“What are you going to do?” Red asked.

I paused for dramatic effect. Making sure to look at my Little naked Girl, before then smiling at Red herself. And then, with an air of indifference, I replied, “Crucify her …”

There was another pause, before Red replied, “Wait … what?”

“You heard correctly …”

I turned to face the girl standing next to me, ‘the friend’ just to enjoy her expression.

“I need to pee.” My Little Girl looked up at me and I grinned. Red had been allowed to visit the bathroom, but, despite drinking a glass of wine and several glasses of water, my Littler Girl had not.

“Okay,” I said.

“Okay?” She repeated back to me. I nodded, before adding, “Go on then, you may.”

“Here?” She sounded incredulous.

“Where else,” I responded.

“But in front of … her …” Under the beam of my torch pointed at her face I saw my Little Girl frown. “No, no it’s okay.”

“Do it,” I ordered.

She moved to the nearest tree and with a groan she leaned against the thin trunk, squatted and with a groan parted her thighs.

We waited. Then a splash which turned into a trickle and the then a slight arc of yellow liquid as she sighed with relief, crouched, pissing under the light of my torch as her friend and I watched her. Red was shaking her head in silent disbelief. Was she regretting coming here? Should we have brought her? Would we regret bringing her? I sincerely hoped not.

“Okay get up,” she was done. Hopefully she felt humiliated. But now we needed to move on.

“Remove her cuffs,” I instructed Red, I have something else for her to carry.”

The flame haired friend did as she was asked and my Little Girl was putting up no fight, far from it and despite her shivering, and embarrassing urination experience, the glint in her eye told me that she was excited almost beyond her control for what was about to be done to her.

I opened the boot and took out a piece of wood. Eight by Four, thick and heavy, and laid it down on the ground. My Little Girl’s eyes followed my every movement. The moonlight was aiding us now, enabling more visibility than I had expected.

Her nudity almost shone when contrasted against the gloom of the darkness. My cock was beginning to stiffen once more.

Lay down, with your neck resting on the wood, by the two drill holes, and your arms spread either side, NOW!

I shouted the final word for effect, because the girl was already getting slowly into position as instructed.

“Good.” I remarked, before moving back to the car to retrieve what looked like a cooler box. Except it was smaller and sealed and inside it was filled with slat and vinegar infused water to create a kind of brine. Red was watching intently as I proceeded with the task, pulling a length of rawhide which had been soaked in the brine.

“This is rawhide binding girl,” I explained as I knelt down by her side. Your wrists will be secured with this … for now. As it dries it will shrink and bite into your body … do you understand?”

She nodded without saying anything. And so, without any further ado I pressed her right wrist flat against the wood and began to strap the rawhide around it, binding her to the wood which would become the patibulum that would provide the cross beam for her crucifix.

“Y … you really are going to crucify her?” Red sounded more than a little scared now.

“I am …” I replied.

“But you’re just using ties of some sort, right?”

I smiled to myself without looking back at the friend.

With one wrist secure I moved to the left. Taking more hide soaked in salt and vinegar.

“Nghhhh …” my Little Girl uttered the sound, which was maybe the start of an objection as I pulled the rawhide tight, but if so, it was a protestation that was never completed.

Further hide was bound around each of her shoulders and the wooden length to secure the cross bar into its place as a burden of punishment for my Little Girl.

I stepped up and away, moving back to Red so that we could both look down upon my Little Girl, ‘friend of the friend’.

“Beautiful, don’t you think?” I said quietly as I shone my light at her nubile nakedness, now strapped to the wood on the leaf covered ground.

“Fuck, fuccckkkk … yes, she is …” Red was a little breathless now that she had seen the effect of her friend, her lover, naked and tied to a large piece of wood.

"Get up slut" I said. An instruction that was much easier said than done.

Slowly, and having to put in very clear effort, my Little Girl moved from a laying out flat, tied to the plank, to kneeling and then, with a great effort dragged herself to her feet, or at least hunched over as the weight of the wood sat heavily upon her shoulders.

“Heavy?” I asked, simply wanting to hear her confirm it for us.

“Y … Yes … very,” she gasped.

I smiled and nodded. I could see the firm, pale side of her breast as she turned sideways to me, the hardened nipple teat erect, pointing the way to her place of crucifixion just fifty long yards away, and my body responded with a further hardening of my groin.

“Move, it is time for you to be mounted on the cross Girl,” I ordered, and my Little Girl staggered forward under the weight of the beam.

The patibulum was heavy, it would have been a great discomfort even for me. But for a delicate young thing like my Little Girl, it was a huge burden.

“Here, take this.” I handed Red a small toolbox and a small wooden stool for her to carry. In one hand I carried the wet rawhide brine carrier, whilst in the other I gripped the leather handle of a vicious knotted scourge.

Leaving the locked car behind us, we headed further into the woods.
Wow! I'm so excited this is actually happening! Thank you! XXX

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 8

It fucking hurts. It's so fucking tight. And I know... it.... will....
So fucking excited. So fucking frightened.
She hardly believed him.
I'm going to crucify her.
I smiled at her.
She shook her head.
I was so fucking happy.
Naked, cold, my legs wet from my own piss. Feet dirty with forest soil. He's going to crucify me. He's going to do it and I'm fucking terrified.
And I'm feeling so excited sexy.
And now I'm on my back on the sodden earth and my arms are stretched out and he's tightened the straps around my wrists and my arms and they are so tight and they will get tighter and it's only just starting and I can't believe it.
I mean what the fuck am I doing?
I think of my BF.
I look at Abi.
So fucking gorgeous. I love her when she cries.
She says I'm beautiful. I am. I am going to be crucified and I am so fucking beautfiul.
And now he's ordering me up.
Fuck.
I can hardly move.
My whole body is toppling over.
I'm stretched out and I feel so lovely naked. So hopelessly fucked up.
And I know it's just beginning and whatever I feel now is just a faint taste.
I want the whole meal.
I want the pain so fucking much.
I want her to see me on my cross.
I want him to hurt me so very badly
So very very badly.
Fifty yards.
Through the darkness of the trees.
To find my special tree,
The tree he will fix me to.
I am so fucking lucky.
I look at Abi and I think she wants to be me in that moment.
I want to look at her from my cross.
I want to be hanging there.
Hurting so much.
Hurting.
I am such a fucking lucky girl.
A few minutes.
That's all.
And then he will be lifting me into the air. And I'll be his crucified girl.
Fuck.
I feel so fucking sexy. So fucking sweet and sexy. So fucking frightened and sexy.
I want him to hurt me. Slowly. A lot.
I want to feel his whip on me.
I can hardly carry this thing. This thing that will torture me so badly.
Already my naked body is marked by dirt and filth. My legs are scratched from the rough ground. My back is marked.
I want to be marked. My nakedness marked by his whip.
My naked body made filthy and bloody and broken.
I think about all the images that have filled my mind. Of girls going to their crosses.
I think about Abi looking at me struggle. My naked body under this great beam. My arms so cruelly tied.
I look around at her looking at me as I stumble up and forward.
I look around at him with his whip, ready to beat my naked body until it bleeds. Ready to hurt me.
I am a tumult of fear and excitement. My belly is turning. My cunt is throbbing. I want to be hurt so very very much and so very very badly.

Last edited:
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 8

It fucking hurts. It's so fucking tight. And I know... it.... will....
So fucking excited. So fucking frightened.
She hardly believed him.
I'm going to crucify her.
I smiled at her.
She shook her head.
I was so fucking happy.
Naked, cold, my legs wet from my own piss. Feet dirty with forest soil. He's going to crucify me. He's going to do it and I'm fucking terrified.
And I'm feeling so excited sexy.
And now I'm on my back on the sodden earth and my arms are stretched out and he's tightened the straps around my wrists and my arms and they are so tight and they will get tighter and it's only just starting and I can't believe it.
I mean what the fuck am I doing?
I think of my BF.
I look at Abi.
So fucking gorgeous. I love her when she cries.
She says I'm beautiful. I am. I am going to be crucified and I am so fucking beautfiul.
And now he's ordering me up.
Fuck.
I can hardly move.
My whole body is toppling over.
I'm stretched out and I feel so lovely naked. So hopelessly fucked up.
And I know it's just beginning and whatever I feel now is just a faint taste.
I want the whole meal.
I want the pain so fucking much.
I want her to see me on my cross.
I want him to hurt me so very badly
So very very badly.
Fifty yards.
Through the darkness of the trees.
To find my special tree,
The tree he will fix me to.
I am so fucking lucky.
I look at Abi and I think she wants to be me in that moment.
I want to look at her from my cross.
I want to be hanging there.
Hurting so much.
Hurting.
I am such a fucking lucky girl.
A few minutes.
That's all.
And then he will be lifting me into the air. And I'll be his crucified girl.
Fuck.
I feel so fucking sexy. So fucking sweet and sexy. So fucking frightened and sexy.
I want him to hurt me. Slowly. A lot.
I want to feel his whip on me.
I can hardly carry this thing. This thing that will torture me so badly.
Already my naked body is marked by dirt and filth. My legs are scratched from the rough ground. My back is marked.
I want to be marked. My nakedness marked by his whip.
My naked body made filthy and bloody and broken.
I think about all the images that have filled my mind. Of girls going to their crosses.
I think about Abi looking at me struggle. My naked body under this great beam. My arms so cruelly tied.
I look around at her looking at me as I stumble up and forward.
I look around at him with his whip, ready to beat my naked body until it bleeds. Ready to hurt me.
I am a tumult of fear and excitement. My belly is turning. My cunt is throbbing. I want to be hurt so very very much and so very very badly.

Beautiful my little slut ... and you will be, do not worry about that!

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 9

We were a strange convoy. A naked girl, strapped with rawhide to a large length of thick wood, with me walking by her side, and Red just a pace or two behind, both of us still fully clothed … in sharp contrast to the humiliated, degraded and beautiful slut walking before us like the proverbial beast of burden.

I couldn’t get full purchase on my swinging arm given the fact I was carrying the brine container in my other hand, but I could still manage a powerful enough slash of the vicious scourge to land the large, rough, leather knots onto her already scarred flesh.

The whip crashed into my Little Girl’s ribs and, with a cry she fell to her knees and our little convoy came to a halt. Winded, her naked body twisted due to the angle at which the wooden beam had pulled her to the ground, she instinctively pulled her knees up to her chest.

I shone my torch at my slut laying breathless on the ground and then swung once more at my stationery target. Another blow landed, on her hip this time.

“Get up slut,” I growled, as she howled into the tree tops.

“Don’t … please,” Red, clearly feeling the impulse, said, her voice tailing away as she realised that it was not her place to intervene.

I answered ‘the friend’ by way of a glare, and even in the gloom she ‘knew’ and the look was all that was required.

The Little One had to get up, and move on or I would keep on lashing her, but she couldn’t … the strain of the wooden beam was too much.

However, she was a trouper my Little Girl, and she forced herself to roll onto her knees attempting to rise, but it wasn’t ever going to be that easy.

Another lash from me brought the scourge down to slash violently at the exposed flesh around the patibulum and across her shoulder-blades, awakening a new line of fire on the tender skin.

“Aaarggghhhhh fuckkkk!” Cries of agony followed by coarse expletives from her throat, but no words asking me to stop. She wanted this as much as I did.

As my Little Girl continued to push herself up, my whip landed again, across her shoulders once more, and sent her back down, sprawling forwards into the leaf mulch and the mud.

I heard Red gasp as she looked upon the vignette before her. My Girl, the slut, lay gasping, her back already opened by the venomous leather, and she appeared already laboured in her breathing, exhausted, unable to get to her feet.

This time the scourge walloped into her ass, and she groaned long and loud as the curvaceous firm flesh began to welt almost immediately.

The slut stoically took a deep breath, winced as another blow hit her back, then rose magnificently to her knees. She pushed upwards and, as another stroke flicked at her buttocks, she set off.

“It’s only Forty more yards Girl, you can do this.” But her body was already bruised and cut, welts rising and worsening every second … and her balance was affected.

She'd gone no more than a dozen paces when another sharp blow from me sent her clattering to the ground again.

My Little Girl was sobbing now, of course she was. It had to be the most agonising experience of her young life, the worst thing she had ever endured. But enduring it, she was!

When, at last, she reached the tree and I told my her to stop, she sank to her knees, panting. The soil and mud had stuck to her sweaty body, and welted cuts were apparent on her right shoulder, ass and hip.

She looked beautiful.

“Move the stool to the tree girl.” On this occasion I directed my words at Red, who, to be honest looked to be in shock from the scene she had just witnessed. But she did as I asked.

“Now help me get her onto the stool and then we must hold the patibulum high to finalise her position …”

“Sorry, what?” the friend asked.

“The patibulum, the cross bar that is tied to her body.”

Red nodded as, taking a side of the heavy wood each, we hauled my Little Girl back onto her feet and waited until she had turned around and backed up to the stool. Taking most of the weight from her I ordered the slut to “Stand up on the stool.”

With a groan she did as commanded. I noticed that blood was now dripping from the cut on her right hip, it was fortunate that as we pushed her back against the wide, flat tree trunk, the wooden cross bar stopped her beaten body from being grazed against the rough bark. However, such luck would soon be rendered as a very small mercy.

She was crying openly now, my Little Girl, snot and saliva dripping from her nose and mouth, hanging in globs from her chin. I made no attempt to wipe it away, and it made her look even more beautiful, standing on the stool against the tree.

“Do you want this,” I whispered.

“Yes … please …” she replied just as quietly between sobs. As Red held one side of the wooden cross beam against trunk and I the other, I let my mouth move slowly towards the lips of my Little Girl. She slowly licked around them, to clear the thick, gloopy residue for me, and so as I touched her, we kissed. It was a deeply passionate kiss … like a last kiss … like a last supper … maybe that’s what it was.

Back
Top Bottom