Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 18

I must look so beautiful. So fucking gorgeous.
It's dark and wet and cold. And I'm sweating and drooling and bleeding.
And my hands are nailed to the wood and my body is rising and falling slowly and my wrists are tied so fucking tight.
I'm coming and going.
Slowly.
Sweetly.
In total fucking agony. Like it's impossible to imagine. Impossible to dream. Fucking agony.
So fucking amazing sweet.
Slowly.
Twisting.
Up and down.
Pushing from my tied off ankles.
Feeling that thing slide along me. Into me. Damp. Deep. Loving it pushing into me.
Hating it. Every fucking second of it.
Hurting.
So much hurting.
So this is what I wanted.
Hurting like I never believed.
Sweet sexy awful hurting.
I'm fucking broken.
Fucking useless.
Fucked.
Hurting.
I'm such a mess. I try to look at myself. Fuck. A mess. Totally. Destroyed. Like I hoped.
What the fuck will I do?
Maybe I should just die.
That's what I thought they said.
Let's let her die... Shall we let her die?
They can if they want. They can. I don't care. As long as they take care and do it slowly.
No-one will want me now. And I will always want more.
I'm so fucked up.
I didn't know.
I didn't know I wanted it this much.
I fucking hurt so fucking bad.

And now he's stripped her.
I see her flickering into my eyes-half-open vision.
See her hanging.
See her swaying under his whip.
So fucking gorgeous.
So fucking lucky.
I want his whip too.
I want it.

I can hardly...
I can .... I'm.... I want to feel everything but...
I can hardly...
I don't want to die yet... I don't want to ....
I want him to whip me.
Why just her?
I want to shout to him.
I can't speak.
I....
I....

That thing. Inside me. Fucking me.
Slowly.
To death.
So fucking wet.
So fucking excited.
So... I'm so fucking tired.
I don't want to sleep...
I don't want to die... yet...
I want to be fucked by that thing.
I want to hurt...
I....
I....

Last edited:
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 19

Fuck, a list of notifications staring back at me on the front screen of my mobile phone …

“Heart rate falling …”

“Heart rate falling …”

“Heart rate low …”

“Heart rate at dangerous level …”

“Warning – Heart rate reaching fatal levels …”

That last warning appeared as I looked at the screen.

Time to get her down.

Or let her die …

I heard the friend groan, she was coming round. I could screw Red while the slut expired right in front of us. Fuck that thought made me hard ... deep inside the friend whilst my Little sweet princess took her very last breath before our very eyes!

Glancing over at the beaten, scourged body of my Little Girl’s friend, I watched her trying to regain her balance as her feet slipped on the leaves. Her pitiful cry was of pain and frustration merging together.

My phone app beeped again.

“Warning - Heart rate reaching fatal levels …”

Her blood loss was still minimal but she needed adrenalin so that the blood flow could increase and the oxygen rich cells can begin to circulate again.

I moved across to Red and held her from behind, the blood from her back and ass brushing my clothes.

“She’s dying Red, your friend, your lover … she’s losing her life …”

Red groaned, not the sound of sexual stimulation but one of someone in pain.

“Shall we let her expire?”

I reached around to part her thighs with my hand, my fingers prising them apart to enable me to split her labia and massage her clit. Her body, scourged into submission, jerked and she began to writhe.

“Shall we … answer me Red.”

“Ohhhhh,” Was all I got as her cunt moistened under my touch. I could feel her erect clit, engorged and ready, crying out to be massaged …

I glanced up at my Little girl. I had no intention of letting her die, not tonight anyway … I wanted her again. This night was special, very special, but it was barely even the beginning, never mind the end.

“S … save her, pl … please,” the friend whispered into the night air.

We were of the same mind and so moving away I retrieved a syringe and the vial. A larger dose this time, but not too much. I knew what to administer and how quickly. My slut’s condition was seriously close to death, but the problem was a mechanical one, in health terms, not a complicated one, not yet anyway.

I sank the needle into her thigh and applied pressure to the syringe to release the dosage of epinephrine … an amount large enough to increase the heart rate and the oxygenated blood supply, but small enough to remain the right side of brain overload and potential cerebral damage.

Pulling the needle out slowly I stood back. She looked so beautiful on the cross that in some ways her death would have only added to the beauty, but I hadn’t intended that to be the outcome, and so she wouldn’t die today, not at my hands.

Her head moved and she groaned. Stereophonic groaning from two bound and beaten naked girls in a dark woodland … it truly was a fantasy.

As I untied her ankles, the rawhide there not having had time to really burn into her, I moved the stool back into position and slipped her feet onto it. I felt her whole body relax as I took out the power drill to remove the screws holding the sedile in place. Unfastening the screws was the easy part. Sliding it free of my Little Girl’s pussy was the delicate bit. Carefully I eased it out, and had to admit to enjoying the mews and whimpers as the mucus covered wooden phallus emerged. When the carved head popped free she convulsed and groaned louder.

Exquisite.

“Did you orgasm you little minx,” I grinned at her, the words rhetorical.

My phone app beeped again.

“Heart rate rising …” I nodded to myself and placed the hand set back in my pocket. There were only the wrist ropes and the nails holding her up, and so taking her down from this tree, the place of her crucifixion, had to be a process that was followed incredibly carefully from hereon in.

Her chest was rising and falling more rapidly now which was a good sign, and my damn erection was being fuelled by the sight. Resting her soles on the stool her height and mine were virtually identical. I kissed her. Softly, gently on the lips … she didn’t reciprocate, I hadn’t expected her to.

Returning to my toolbox I retrieved the claw hammer with which the nails had been inserted … I knew that I had avoided the flexor tendons and any major neurovascular bundles when nailing her to the wood, and any small bones that had been scratched or maybe even fractured a little, would soon heal of their own accord, but removal of the nails would hurt … that was my intention.

And hurt it did … so very obviously. Treating her body like a piece of timber I secured the claw under the slightly proud nail head and leveraged it slowly but very surely away from her palm, and she screamed … and screamed … and lost consciousness again.

That made removal of the second nail less traumatic for my Little Girl but equally less stimulating for me!

As soon as both nails were free I padded the holes with sterile padding and cleaned the whole area with antiseptic gel. She moaned her way back to life.

My phone beeped.

“Heart rate stable.”

Good. Job done.

Leaving her hanging momentarily I returned to the car and opened out the silver lined shock blanket. It was into that that I would place her broken body, but first the rawhide had to be removed from around her wrists.

Fuck … the binding had bitten into her skin and torn some of the flesh away with it. We were damn near to the Ulnar artery and the tearing of her skin was not something I had anticipated. So, when the hide was eased away from her, the wounds there bled more than her palms had done. But the open lesions were shallow and eminently bindable … which is what I was prepared for. And so, with palms padded and bandaged, and wrists also dressed, my slut was taken down into my arms and laid gently inside the shock blanket on the back seat of my car, where I could give her water to drink and a series of energy tablets to swallow.

“Please …” I heard Red shout out. She was facing away from the car and most probably hadn’t been conscious enough to follow what had been going on.

I smiled and, closing the car door to keep the heat in, I moved back towards her.

I was erect … so damn hard!

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 20

It feels like I'm floating.
I don't think I can see anything anymore.
I'm falling... floating...
I guess this is what dieing is like... Floating... falling...
It's ok.
I wish I was going to live.
I want to be fucked again.
I want to see my BF again. I love him so much...
I want to see her again. Abi. I want to sleep in a warm bed with her again. I want to kiss her cunt.
I want to be cosy with her.
And warm.
I'm so cold.
I don't want to die yet.
I want to be alive and be with them and be hurt some more.
I can't feel anything now.
Not my hands or wrists or body.
Not my legs that hurt so much.
Not my cunt.
Not that thing.

Slowly.
Something's happening.
I'm feeling something.

My feet.
I can feel something.
I can stand again.
He's here.
He's saving me. He's not letting me die.
I'm gasping for breath again.
I'm going to live.

FUCK!!!!
What the fuck was that???
I look at my arm.
He's tearing that spike out.
FUCKKKK!!!!

It's so fucking painful!
I can't fucking breathe!
I can't...

Dark,
then slowly I can see again.
The other.
I know what's coming.
It fucking hurts so much!

Not good hurt. Just hurt.
I glance up.
She's there. Still hanging there. Looking at me arching my body and crying out and moaning.
She wishes she was me.

My fucking wrists!
What the fuck has happened to me?
FUCK!!!
I'm a fucking wreck.
I'm might as well be dead.
I'm fucked. Broken. Destroyed.
But he's let me live.
He wants me. Alive. To hurt again I hope.
I want to be alive. To fuck and be fucked and be hurt.

I'm wrapped up.
I'm so fucking cold still.
I want to be warm and cosy and clean and dry and happy and kissing Abi.
I want to be with her and warm and soft and kissing.
And I want to be hurt again. More. Than ever. I want to be hurt. I think it's all I want.

I want to be home and safe and kissed and fucked and I want to be hurt again.
And I think I am so fucking stupid.
I shoud be a uni.
In the library.
And I'm in some fucking car in some wood with a crazy guy and a beautiful girl and I've been nailed to a cross.
I'm fucking stupid.
I fucking love it so fucking much.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 21

I could sense her discomfort, the flame-haired friend, and I revelled in it. Moving to her front I began slapping her breasts, gently at first then more and more firmly, enjoying the tremor as they smacked into each other. Her nipples were hard and she whimpered, her eyes fixed on mine.

I was already achingly erect and so, unfastening the button and zipper I reached inside my jeans and freed my penis.

Gripping Red’s hips I positioned myself between her spread thighs, parted her labia with my fingers and thrust inside.

The friend grunted and I felt her tense. She was still wonderfully tight and sheathed my cock perfectly, with just the right amount of friction to get me off.

Maintaining my hold on her with my right hand I moved my left to grope once more at her breasts, squeezed them, eased out of her body and then thrust again, as hard and deep as I could.

I pushed myself upwards, filling her, raising her to the very tips of her toes, and as I began to move, my groin thrusting then retreating … in and out, I saw her eyes close and her head droop.

I was having none of that. Moving my hand up to grip her hair, I pulled her up level with me and I spat in her face.

"Is this how you thought it would be, huh Red,” I grinned as the thick glob of saliva dripped slowly down her forehead.

She stared impassively at the night sky, as the globule continued its navigation of her features to drape over her nose and left cheek.

I was overwhelmed by an urge to hurt her, to break her even more, but I knew she had physical limits, and I felt that tonight she had reached them already.

So, I contented myself with pawing at her breasts as I unloaded my seed inside the babe with the Red hair for a second time.

Staggering away from her bound body I was gasping for breath. The night had taken its toll on me too, but as I looked at the friend, my semen dripping from her cunt and down her thighs, my saliva hanging in a thick thread from her nose, and, despite having literally just climaxed, I could not supress a groan of newly forming desire …

I looked in the rear-view mirror at my Little Girl who was seated and remained wrapped in the shock blanket, but was now dressed in a loose sweatshirt and yoga pants, like she was the last time we made this journey back to the hotel.

Red was dressed similarly, with her own shock blanket pulled around her shoulders, but she sat in the front passenger seat leaning forward to minimise contact with her back … even the soft leather was a surface that caused her pain.

This had been some night, was my reflection as we drove away from the woods at Middleton. The cross beam was sitting at the very back of my car along with a small bag containing the used nails, rawhide and the sedile, still bearing the stains of my Little Girl’s mucus infused release. If it wasn’t for the coating of Orgasm Balm, I would have made them both clean it dry with their mouths … fuck, that thought made me groan out loud!

Neither girl had spoken as yet, and both had quickly devoured a bottle of still spring water each and had swallowed several glucose centric tablets. But they were nowhere near recovered, not yet, how could they be!

“Here we are,” I narrated our arrival back at the Village Hotel in South Leeds. Still neither girl stirred.

I checked my phone – the time was 2am. There would be no problem with the hotel being open, it was a 24-hour reception, but there would hardly be anyone around which would focus more attention on our little party.

“Can you walk okay Red?”

The friend slowly turned her head towards me and nodded, “I … I th … think so,” she stammered, still clearly in shock.

“Good because I need to help carry your lover inside without attracting any attention and so I need you to follow us maybe two minutes behind and head straight for the suite where we will already be. Is that clear?”

She nodded.

“Come on Little Girl,” I opened the door and she almost fell out. “We need to leave this I’m afraid, but we have nice warm things in the suite.” I took the foil lined blanket from her.

She was hardly compos mentis enough to know that I was even speaking, never mind figure out what I was saying, so I just laughed quietly and shook my head.

“Come on let me help you.” I put my arm around the waist of my Little Girl and we set off. I had two free hands because all of my tools and accessories could remain in the car. I had all I now needed, both medically and otherwise, in the suite.

“A little too much to drink … company do … can’t take it …” I made unnecessary small talk with the skeleton reception staff as we past them to go into the corridor to the guest rooms and the elevator shaft.

“Good night sir, make sure you look after her,” came the instruction from the reception girl.

“Oh, you have no to worry on that score,” I replied pleasantly back.

And that was it. We were back inside the hotel, passed reception and into the elevator. Just as the doors were closing a slightly hunched over Red stopped them with her hand and entered the small space with us.

I smiled at her and got nothing back.

Seconds later we were opening the door and then we were safely inside our sanctuary … me and my twin Pain Slut concubines!

I had decided to let the sheets that were covering the bed in the second bedroom get as bloody as they had to, then I would work with the chamber maid to get a change of linen that I could put on myself before we checked out on Sunday. Oh, how I hoped that these two beautiful little cunts would be well enough to appear normal and maybe even please me some more before we had to leave …

“Strip,” I ordered Red, “While I lay my Little Girl down on the bed.”

The slut had still not spoken, not really come awake, and so it was I who tugged off her pumps and carefully pulled off her sweatshirt and yoga pants.

Fuck she was beautiful … they both were and now Red stood naked by my side.

It was time to wash them down, clean and patch them up and get them to bed.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 3 Chapter 22

I'm so cold.
Wrapped up now. A sloppy sweat shirt over me. My whole body hurting.
Lying here. On the back seat of the car. Like before...
My eyes open and close.
Blurry.
Grey.
Dark.
He's hurt me so much. I hurt so much. I don't know what he's given me but my hands hurt like hell. My wrists are burning. My shoulders. My legs.
I'm a hurt thing.

My BF would be so scared to see me now. He's in bed with flu. Feeling sorry for himself.
He wouldn't believe it.
My little sis. My big bro. Ma and Pa. What the fuck would they think if they could see their little girl like this?

They'd never believe I wanted it.
They'd call the cops.
They'd want him arrested.

But it was me. I sort of smile to myself. I got what I wanted.
And now I'm hurting.
Every bump of the road back to the hotel.
Her arms around me as she helps me into the lobby.
She's so fucking beautiful.
She's been crying.

The receptionist says something. She thinks we're drunk.
He says not to worry.
I know he will look after us.

It hurts so much.

In the room. On the bed. He pulls off my things. Every movement hurts. Everything hurts and it's the wrong sort of hurt. It's not pain hurt torture hurt.
It's dull hurt. Like sickness hurt. Like something shitty. Something that throbs and numbs and bites and isn't fun at all. Not sexy hurt.

I think back.
I think I must have looked so fucking sexy on that cross.
I feel my cunt.
It's sore.
I remember.
That thing. In me. Fucking me. Fuck it was brilliant.

I loved it so much.
And now it's a hotel room and it's not the forest and it's like some medical procedure.

I don't want a hospital. Iwant to be tied up and hurt in my forest with my Abi.

He's going to make us better. I want to be better so we can do it again.

I'm so fucking sore.

Peony here... just breaking the wall slightly... to say that I'm really quite ok. I'm sharing this writing with my lovely BF in my northern (not Leeds!) uni town, and he's liking it. He likes my writing, and he loves Fossy's writing and he gets quite turned on by it all! Of course, we're not likely to nail hands to crosses (alth0ough I am sorely tempted to ask him to!) but he does get it all and he's quite ok with me and my little fetish and rather likes whipping me now! Which is all very nice, I can honestly say! But... back behind the wall... I'm loving my fantasy tortures with Abi (isn't she soooo sexy>???__} I think so! So does the BF!!!! XXXX

Back
Top Bottom