Go to CruxDreams.com
As you can see, Madi, not everyone is as patient with me as you are. So how could I be impatient with you? :p

We really do appreciate that Madi's wonderful illustrations take a lot of time and effort ..... but you did publish well over half the story before we saw any of the Pics .... Maybe we could insert the pics at a later date to finish this wonderful epic.

We really do appreciate that Madi's wonderful illustrations take a lot of time and effort ..... but you did publish well over half the story before we saw any of the Pics .... Maybe we could insert the pics at a later date to finish this wonderful epic.
Oh - I'm not trying to pin my tardiness on Madi. I'm just slow. And busy. Sorry. :/

Personally, I don't mind a short delay. I'm just back from a few weeks away and catching up here is ridiculous. :oops::D I've just read about 6 chapters in a row. This story is going from high point to high point, Juan - truly excellent. Your portrayal of the princess is moving, emotional, and erotic, and Rego's reluctant position as her executioner raises the sense of tragedy.

I wonder what Muneth is up to. He seems quite content to wait until the princess is dead before he springs into action to rescue her. Isn't he a wanted man in Rome? Should Rego be arresting him as a vanquished enemy?

Personally, I don't mind a short delay. I'm just back from a few weeks away and catching up here is ridiculous. :oops::D I've just read about 6 chapters in a row. This story is going from high point to high point, Juan - truly excellent. Your portrayal of the princess is moving, emotional, and erotic, and Rego's reluctant position as her executioner raises the sense of tragedy.

I wonder what Muneth is up to. He seems quite content to wait until the princess is dead before he springs into action to rescue her. Isn't he a wanted man in Rome? Should Rego be arresting him as a vanquished enemy?

It's been really a long time since the last post. The story is great! Are we going to have then following chapters?????? Please keep writting.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it, Aldo! It's been difficult for me to get onto the forum very often, and once I got Kirana nailed to the cross and up there hanging, I felt some satisfaction that it was a good place to take a rest. But I can't tell you how inspiring it is to have you dig it up after all this time and ask for more! So hopefully I'll come up with something... Thanks again for your kind words and for asking. :)

We all know how difficult it is to give the proper attention to a story when real life intervenes.

If you really havn't the time to write full descriptive chapters, I for one would appreciate a summary of how you saw the story ending, especially with regard to Muneth and Rego.

Part 32:

Brutus hauled Yupar in front of Kirana’s cross, gripping her by her upper arm. Kirana’s heart sank further as she looked through her own sweat into Yupar’s red, weeping eyes.

“What should we do with this young beauty?” Brutus taunted her. Kirana’s face was creased with deep pain, and her mouth opened, but she could not speak. She just hung there, as still as she could, while the pain burned and raged through her body, and the grief, humiliation, and powerlessness shot the nausea up from her belly. “Of course you know she has to die, don’t you?” Brutus continued. Kirana closed her eyes to let the tears fall. Where was Rego?

In fact Rego was almost directly beneath her, but slightly behind, and out of sight. He couldn’t even think of an excuse for himself – he was hiding from her, plain and simple. Every time he looked up at her bare loins and thighs, he hated himself.

“The crimes you committed against Rome were truly horrific,” Brutus explained, “and the punishment you are receiving now is insufficient, so we have to punish this wench as well. What death do you think she deserves, Princess?”

Kirana had already been weeping from the pain, but now it was worse, and her face grew redder, and her head drifted back and forth in agony of all kinds. Sweet Yupar deserved to be home in Amunia, in the palace gardens. It was all so wrong!

“Well!” said Brutus as one of his men brought forth a crossbeam from their wagon, “Let’s begin by nailing her to this!”

“No,” Kirana managed, faintly, “Please…!” She instinctively moved, as if she could interfere, and the nails punished her severely for it. She cried out involuntarily and was still, leaning her head back to look up into the distant, peaceful sky, weeping.

When she looked back down, Kirana, still with her torn gown about her waist, was on her back, Brutus’ men giving a last tug to the ropes binding her arms to the patibulum. Kirana wished she could take her place. Her thoughts, exhausted groped for any way to save Yupar. Maybe they would be content to drive more nails through her own body – maybe they would nail her upper arms, or her shoulders, or her calves to the cross. Maybe they would like to pound nails diagonally through her bare buttocks, and then they would leave Yupar alone. But no, she knew better.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the crash-tink of the hammer. There was a delay, and then a disturbing, unearthly scream from Yupar. Kirana knew Yupar, and this sounded nothing like her. Again, and again, and again! Then on the other side. Kirana could only hang there. She was Yupar’s queen and only protector, and there she hung, naked and helpless, watching.

Then Brutus was addressing her again. “I’ve decided to have mercy,” he said. She should have known better, but his words flooded her with a moment’s hope. “I’m not going to crucify her.” Brutus’ men were hauling Yupar to her feet as she cried out in pain. “We have a better idea.”

Part 32:

Brutus hauled Yupar in front of Kirana’s cross, gripping her by her upper arm. Kirana’s heart sank further as she looked through her own sweat into Yupar’s red, weeping eyes.

“What should we do with this young beauty?” Brutus taunted her. Kirana’s face was creased with deep pain, and her mouth opened, but she could not speak. She just hung there, as still as she could, while the pain burned and raged through her body, and the grief, humiliation, and powerlessness shot the nausea up from her belly. “Of course you know she has to die, don’t you?” Brutus continued. Kirana closed her eyes to let the tears fall. Where was Rego?

In fact Rego was almost directly beneath her, but slightly behind, and out of sight. He couldn’t even think of an excuse for himself – he was hiding from her, plain and simple. Every time he looked up at her bare loins and thighs, he hated himself.

“The crimes you committed against Rome were truly horrific,” Brutus explained, “and the punishment you are receiving now is insufficient, so we have to punish this wench as well. What death do you think she deserves, Princess?”

Kirana had already been weeping from the pain, but now it was worse, and her face grew redder, and her head drifted back and forth in agony of all kinds. Sweet Yupar deserved to be home in Amunia, in the palace gardens. It was all so wrong!

“Well!” said Brutus as one of his men brought forth a crossbeam from their wagon, “Let’s begin by nailing her to this!”

“No,” Kirana managed, faintly, “Please…!” She instinctively moved, as if she could interfere, and the nails punished her severely for it. She cried out involuntarily and was still, leaning her head back to look up into the distant, peaceful sky, weeping.

When she looked back down, Kirana, still with her torn gown about her waist, was on her back, Brutus’ men giving a last tug to the ropes binding her arms to the patibulum. Kirana wished she could take her place. Her thoughts, exhausted groped for any way to save Yupar. Maybe they would be content to drive more nails through her own body – maybe they would nail her upper arms, or her shoulders, or her calves to the cross. Maybe they would like to pound nails diagonally through her bare buttocks, and then they would leave Yupar alone. But no, she knew better.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the crash-tink of the hammer. There was a delay, and then a disturbing, unearthly scream from Yupar. Kirana knew Yupar, and this sounded nothing like her. Again, and again, and again! Then on the other side. Kirana could only hang there. She was Yupar’s queen and only protector, and there she hung, naked and helpless, watching.

Then Brutus was addressing her again. “I’ve decided to have mercy,” he said. She should have known better, but his words flooded her with a moment’s hope. “I’m not going to crucify her.” Brutus’ men were hauling Yupar to her feet as she cried out in pain. “We have a better idea.”
Not continued, @Juan1234 ?

Back
Top Bottom