Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose I should accept some of the blame for that having, with only a couple of exceptions, not killed off anyone. It seems silly to do a lot of work to think of an interesting character and then kill them off before you've milked them for every tear, laugh, thrill or whatever. Imagine if JK Rowling had knocked Harry Potter off at the end of the first book. A whole industry would have been stifled in utero. Imagine the impact on Britain's GDP...
I can't picture a more lame series than 'Lord of Rings'... It made 'Harry Potter' look like high art...

I don't know if anybody reads this anymore anyway, and I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing it, but I just wanted to say, for the record, that the last two parts (34 and 35) are "not cannon." :) If I write more, I'll be starting from the end of Part 33. The rescue thing was a poor choice on my part. For whatever that's worth. :oops:

The rescue thing was a poor choice on my part.
It's your story, Juan. If you fancy rescuing them, that's great. Send them to a better life, send them to hell, restore them with some elixir, rescue them.... when you write a story your characters are yours to do with as you wish. If others like it or not is their problem!

It's your story, Juan. If you fancy rescuing them, that's great. Send them to a better life, send them to hell, restore them with some elixir, rescue them.... when you write a story your characters are yours to do with as you wish. If others like it or not is their problem!
Thanks Wragg. I honestly wasn't bowing to reader-pressure. The story just wasn't "working" the way I wanted it to after I made that decision, and that's part of why I never finished it.

Back
Top Bottom