Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Poached this from another thread...I imagine this as female miscreants being displayed...each waiting her turn to be brought forward for her sentence to be carried out.... mounted on the wooden horse that stands ready to receive her spread pudenda and be flogged upon bare breasts and belly...

View attachment 719799

I this is an incredibly erotic scene! I love the thoughts of the girl who is admiring her. What an excellent positioning of the wench about to be whipped. I've never seen a more arrogant pair of nipples and the sheen of sweat as well as her expression conveys her fear. It just needs a bigger crowd. And I wonder what happens to repeat offenders?

Really a great scene. And the nonchalant cruelty of the lady.
Any continuation somewhere?

From "Samorastniki" ("The Nuggets"), a Slovenian film of 1963 based on a novel of Prežihov Voranc. Carinthia (Northern Slovenia), 18th century. Meta (Majda Potokar) faces trial and sentenced to whipping. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to understand why she is being punished. But the scene is great!

01.jpg02.jpg04.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

In the court: from 43:30.
The whipping scene: from 46:30.

Last edited:
From "Samorastniki" ("The Nuggets"), a Slovenian film of 1963 based on a novel of Prežihov Voranc. Carinthia (Northern Slovenia), 18th century. Meta (Majda Potokar) faces trial and sentenced to whipping. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to understand why she is being punished. But the scene is great!

View attachment 754468View attachment 754469View attachment 754470View attachment 754471View attachment 754472View attachment 754473View attachment 754474View attachment 754475View attachment 754476

In the court: from 43:30.
The whipping scene: from 46:30.
She is whipped because, despite being a peasant girl, is the lover of the Landowner's son.

Strafvollzugsmuseum Ludwigsburg (Ludwigsburg Museum of the Execution of Punishments).

017_Pruegelbock.jpg

There is also a story in Hungarian "Látogatás a Ludwigsburgi Múzeumban" ("Visit to the Ludwigsburg Museum").
This is a translation from the German magazine "Freies Forum für Erziehungsfragen". Here we find a harsh fantasy of how women were judicially punished in old Germany. For example, it says that for repeated violations, some women received 500 strokes (!!!) on the buttocks in one day (4 times 125 strokes).

Back
Top Bottom