Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Go to CruxDreams.com
"A PRINCESS'S PENANCE" by Tom Justin
This is a good story with a formal and public punishment at a royal court, not strictly judicial, but close to it. Another story by Tom Justin, "The Lady Ashley's Penance", is one of the best stories in the JCP genre ever, IMHO.
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=729
"ROISSY SOCIETY" by Mike Dee
This is an interesting story, but it's not a formal punishment, unfortunately. There is another great story by Mike Dee strictly on the JCP theme - "Inmate".
https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Old_Joe's_Collection/Rape/Inmate - Mike Dee.html
Please keep on!

Attachments

• Lady Susan's -UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY.doc
    41.3 KB · Views: 645
State of Emergency/The Student. Am sure most readers will delight in the evident talent of writing in this story, but unfortunately some may also relish one of its themes being that of the too often real world of anti-American hatred. While appreciating the requisite facets of its genre, find personally the story’s virulent anti-American theme in the torturing and exploiting of an innocent American girl too close to home — a bit too intentionally incentivizing to such directed malice. Much gratification when such acolytes of hate for me and mine whimper on their knees, knowing that they will never get up.

I find it hard to believe that State Of Emergency The Student was meant as anti American propaganda. To me it’s just a story of a girl being tortured, and I’m pretty sure King used the American student scenario purely as a clever set piece to flesh out torture fiction, and destroying an innocent just makes it even more erotic.

Horseman68, if it were Americans torturing a girl would that be classed as anti American too? It’s just a story dude. Read King’s other work and you’ll see he’ll happily have any girl tortured, regardless of nationality. If she’s pretty and innocent, she’ll no doubt be screaming soon

I’ve been on this forum for a while and not once have I seen any evidence of anyone inciting hatred towards any country or race. It’s not what we do here.
Just read any of the comments on this forum and I guarantee not one of them will be anti American.

This is a forum for fantasy, not politics.

I find it hard to believe that State Of Emergency The Student was meant as anti American propaganda.
That I agree with. If anything it's anti-Indian (the names of the torturers are all Indian).

It’s just a story dude.
Yes, but stories are how we humans learn and interact with the world. Stories affect and are affected by how we see the world. They matter, or why write and read them?

Read King’s other work and you’ll see he’ll happily have any girl tortured, regardless of nationality.
Mmm, not so much. Except for a couple of Roman stories, KD's victims are typically white Anglos-British, American and an occasional Aussie. The torturers run the gamut, but the victims are all more or less the same. And yes, that's true in my stories as well-even where I made my main character Indian by ancestry, she was born in New Jersey and was thoroughly American...

And that's not a criticism of KD's work or my own, because it's largely true of this genre, on this site and elsewhere, my own work not in any way excepted. How many stories or art here depict victims who are African, Asian or Native American? There are a few, but they are a distinct minority. Yet those tortured and killed in brutal dictatorships around the world are almost entirely the citizens of those countries.

I realize the reasons why we writers and artists do what we do-audience appeal and the difficulties of writing characters of an unfamiliar culture, among others-but we shouldn't kid ourselves either.

Yet those tortured and killed in brutal dictatorships around the world are almost entirely the citizens of those countries.

A question to consider would be... ignoring this site for a moment and casting an eye at the entire world in its amazing diversity, disease and depravity...

... what are the sexual fantasies most common among peoples who've lived for a long time under oppression and dictatorship?

Are those who live in it, more or less likely to dream up desires of torture?

I'd tend to doubt, at least for women.
Anyway already much lesser divergences of perspective bring forth differing desires ;) ... https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ntasies-republicans-democrats-politics-221919

Apart from the question of freedom to access.

And then again, this forum mandates the English language.

Which is not much of an entry barrier for those who post only images.
But to find resonance here as a storyteller you'd need either good command of that tongue, or a competent translator.
Most of the 'off-topic' discussions... jokes, randomness, banter, political discussions etc. are also firmly centered on the Anglospheric viewpoint.

With all that as given, it's no wonder that protagonists tend to be Anglospheric and when the backdrop isn't political dystopia or standard history (Romans, barbarians) it will usually be 'one of those foreign places where things like that could happen'.

The opposite perspective of course does exist... a lot of Western-created fantasies exploit 'Orientalist' tropes, but it's a peculiar conceit of the modern West that only our culture has created stereotypes. 'Occidentalist' fantasies just as well are present in the Arab world, which shape the views of Arab men of how to interact with the imagined stereotype of the 'Western woman'. Consider the fate of every single western woman in Season of Migration to the North ....

A question to consider would be... ignoring this site for a moment and casting an eye at the entire world in its amazing diversity, disease and depravity...

... what are the sexual fantasies most common among peoples who've lived for a long time under oppression and dictatorship?

I'd tend to doubt, at least for women.
Anyway already much lesser divergences of perspective bring forth differing desires ;) ... https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ntasies-republicans-democrats-politics-221919

Apart from the question of freedom to access.

But to find resonance here as a storyteller you'd need either good command of that tongue, or a competent translator.
Most of the 'off-topic' discussions... jokes, randomness, banter, political discussions etc. are also firmly centered on the Anglospheric viewpoint.

With all that as given, it's no wonder that protagonists tend to be Anglospheric and when the backdrop isn't political dystopia or standard history (Romans, barbarians) it will usually be 'one of those foreign places where things like that could happen'.

The opposite perspective of course does exist... a lot of Western-created fantasies exploit 'Orientalist' tropes, but it's a peculiar conceit of the modern West that only our culture has created stereotypes. 'Occidentalist' fantasies just as well are present in the Arab world, which shape the views of Arab men of how to interact with the imagined stereotype of the 'Western woman'. Consider the fate of every single western woman in Season of Migration to the North ....
There area lot of non-English speakers here (many accuse me of that:cool:) but the there are also both cultural and almost as important the time zone differences.

As for my background label it 'good Catholic just gone'. Toss in male and female views of the same event and the perception often varies greatly.

No complaints... just noticing...

There area lot of non-English speakers here
That's true and English isn't my first language either. But there's a clear Anglo dominance here. I'm not complaining, if it bothered me I could just defect to a German forum but frankly I'd rather not ... on any niche topic, an English forum will have the world and other European tongues just their own countries.

Toss in male and female views of the same event and the perception often varies greatly
Now that's a verified fact, of course it's because we tend to get the whole picture while you guys obsessively focus on certain parts... ;)

It's hard to do such studies, since dictatorships probably wouldn't allow them, but I suspect if you faced a real possibility of actually being tortured that would reduce its erotic appeal. But who knows?

Sure the stories are written for an English-speaking audience. But why does that audience require that the protagonist be British or American? Again to take KD's story as an example would it be any better or worse a story if the protagonist were called Priya Narayan (just as a randomly chosen example;)) rather than Rebecca Harris?

Sure the stories are written for an English-speaking audience.
Yes but they are also for a good part written by either Anglospherics, or members of European-descended cultures that use English as a second language. When we get people outside of the Western circle, such as Chinese contributors, we do get different characters.

KD's story as an example would it be any better or worse a story if the protagonist were called Priya Narayan (just as a randomly chosen example;)) rather than Rebecca Harris?

I would assume that KD is a native English speaker and that he'll feel more comfortable creating a kind of character that comes naturally. Write what you know and such.

As for the torturers being foreign, in most stories the torturers are relatively simply structured creatures (hey, in Poser renderings they usually don't even have hair) and so you can easily put in rather cardboardy stereotypes.

The truth is that efforts to create more 'real' characters of other cultures are more likely to have you stepping into all those landmines of sensitivity, stereotyping, cultural appropriation and whatnot. I mean, torture writing definitely has to be intersectionally correct, you know.

@Juan1234 i think git a bit of flak for that, for his story about the impalement awareness activist...

What the hell, when I try my hand at writing I'm too lazy to even do any research on Romans and stuff, so I just come up with shit like the Galactic Pantocracy, the Despotate of Deliria or the Sultitan Behemothep ;)

Kassey22, et. al.
With respect, believe my comments to State of Emergency - The Student to have been somewhat misconstrued, perhaps my hasty writing. And although while away an intriguing discussion of erotic Anglo and gender selectivity has evolved, think I should address the the original charge.

Hard for me to see my comments conveying that the principal storyline was “anti-American propaganda”. Given that the two, Rao and Patel, hated Americans is basic to the story. However, more obviously significant is that the story’s singular sympathetic character was American. I stated the story hit “close to home” personally having dealt, as a despised foreigner, in areas where there are militias or their like are on every street corner with victims often female subject to their every whim. Rather that political, my comments were personal from a vengeful nature.

But. Even as a newbie to this site, have become fully aware of the global membership and audience of the site. Can “fantasy” affect reality? Would offer prima facie that it can certainly for those whose reality may be tenuous. We live in a world where people meet death due to cartoons. That is reality born of fantasy.

Request for my novels. elepas has read some of them, which I had posted to the Bottomlines UK site. So here we go.... ENJOY!

Prison Farm is a sequel to The Dreaded Prison Strap.

The next three are short stories.

I have others that fall into the category of institutional spanking, but are not JCP per se. I will post some of them anyway.

Attachments

• The Dreaded Prison Strap-all.doc
    121 KB · Views: 738
  • Prison Farm--all.doc
    241.5 KB · Views: 556
  • Spanking as an Interrogation Technique.docx
    12.4 KB · Views: 491
  • The Judge and Lindsay Lohan.docx
    12.8 KB · Views: 534
  • Malaysian CP for women.docx
    15 KB · Views: 638
Back