JuliaX: An H.A.R.P.I.E agent eliminated

Go to CruxDreams.com
Before the next pics, I would like to detail some key aspects of this fantasies often present in the videos I mentioned in the first post.

For me these are what made this so exciting:

1. The women are evil bitches, not innocent víctims. They are lethal and powerfull, not weak and defenseless characters

2. They are strongly sexual, and do not need men to get pleasure, they fuck each other in most of the vids. But they also love to fuck males; bi sexuality add a lot to their profile.

3. They wear black thongs and boots, and go usually topless; this goes well with the agressive personality described above

4. Once defeated, they try to seduce their killer offering their tempting bodies. Thats the most exciting thing a victim can do from the killer persective, it gives the ultimate pleasure to him: as his victim dies surrendering her body, his dominance is complete.

5. The girls die painfully, in horror and fighting for their lives, no consensual deaths at all. Eyes open to the hell .

6. Once dead their still warm bodies are used for their killers pleasure, in a strong act of humilliation. They are nothing more than an object used for their lust.

7. Once the killer has sated his lust, the females are discarded, and put ritually on display: nude, legs apart, with their faces covered in cum, or their thongs in their mouths. This is the last humilliation they receive, to be used as trophies.

I think many of the guys and girls? here will appreciate the same in this series...

Back
Top Bottom