JULIE'S LATE NIGHT CINEMA

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooh! How delicious! Thrown into cages with young, horny, ravenous lesbitches, who only want to abuse you violently, which they call love. I call it love, too. The key in satisfying your sexual demons, and those of others, is to frighten yourself and them with how far you'll go and furiously. You've never cum, not really, until you been forced while you're horrified out of your wits.

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
Very nice Admi, thank you! Until now I've only been able to find a Spanish language version of this so it's great to finally have the English version :D

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
Not much torture but it stimulates the imagination. A little bit of everything.
For me it starts at 56:20

This one reminds me of those late-night "red triangle" films they used to show on Channel 4 back in the 80s - you'd stay up half the night watching a foreign-language movie hoping to catch a glimpse of girl-flesh. Most of the time you ended up frustrated and grossly disappointed, but we still carried on doing it regardless :)

This one is packed with style though and the quality is great too, which is a bonus. Definitely a keeper :)

old slave

FELIS RESPICIENS
For me it starts at 56:20
I havn't had time to see it all but watched this bit. I grew up on a farm with all that sort of old machinery, and never thought of them as scary. Marvelous how some lighting, music and female skin can change a mundane object into a terrifying one.

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Another by R-G, again a bit of everything, held together by some great acting on the part of Catherine Jourdain
(who gave him some of the ideas for the torture fantasies, especially the impaling -
R-G seems to have had a fetish for agricultural equipment!) eden.jpg eden 1.png

Last edited:

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Another by R-G, again a bit of everything, held together by some great acting on the part of Catherine Jourdain
(who gave him some of the ideas for the torture fantasies, especially the impaling -
R-G seems to have had a fetish for agricultural equipment!) View attachment 382059 View attachment 382060

She seems to like her boots as much as Barb hates hers!!!

Top Bottom