Just a note...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'd just like to give a word of thanks to all the people who put this wonderful site together. Like many of the people in this community, I have zero creative/technical talents, so I pretty much stayed in the shadows, but I've been inspired to at least thank those who work so hard to create and publish their works here and @ yapoop and I intend to communicate/speak up/toss out ideas/ and I encourge other "technodolts" and members who lurk here to do the same. At least send a "thank you" or a comment if you see somthing you like....

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein

My own utter lack of skill and talent never stopped me from chiming in, g.g. I always wondered why those 1700 or so other members of Crux rarely did.

I'm tempted to restart some of Crux's discussions/arguments, like whether there is a correlation between a crux fetish and a Catholic education, or did the Romans use ropes or nails, just to see what the formerly silent would say.

Or not. But never hesitate to speak up.

(BTW, great Einstein quote!)

Back
Top Bottom